Chapter 123

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 123 Rebirth

    All in all, the entire plot was for Xiao Yunqi, which made Yu Heng unable to resist swearing: "Damn, why don't you go to heaven?"

    So Yu Heng simply forced Xiao Yunqi to be locked at home, what he tried so hard to test out, let Xiao Yunqi take it away easily, Yu Heng said that he couldn't do it.

    The time soon came to the end of the year, the emperor sealed the pen, the officials were on holiday, and the streets became more and more lively, and the taste of the year became stronger and stronger.

    With the arrival of the New Year, Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang were still studying diligently, while they took the time to go to the street to buy some New Year's goods, and found a security agency to send them back to Qingwu Province.

    On the Zhao family side, it was lively and lively from top to bottom. The shopkeepers of Zhuangtou were holding the account books, the servants who bought the goods drove the carriages in and out to unload the goods, and the maids who were responsible for cleaning and cleaning, and all this needed at home. The hostess of the Zhao family came to be in charge of management and coordination, so the several hostesses of the Zhao family became extra busy, while the men who were busy in the past were extra leisurely, wearing soft homely robes, leisurely drinking tea and playing chess, occasionally A group of people gave Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang a question together, and then a group of people quarreled while explaining the article.

    However, Zhao Ke and others do not have time every day. After all, the end of the year is the time for all kinds of happy events. The master of Zhao's house often needs to get on a carriage to go to various houses to attend banquets, and sometimes even the whole house needs to Go, often at this time, apart from the servants in the entire Zhao residence, only Yu Heng, Gu Daniu and Jin Ziyang are left.

    It's not that no one invited Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang, and it was Yu Heng again. After all, the two disputes with Xiao Yunqi had already made him famous in the capital, but Zhao Ke and Bei Zhai had been informed about these invitations. After he and Jin Ziyang, they both refused.

    First, both of them are students from a poor family in a rural family. The only thing that makes people look good is that they are favored by teachers who think they are good. All in all, their identities are not enough to interact with these high-ranking officials and officials in the capital; Another reason is the upcoming exam. Instead of studying at home, they go to the banquet, which will give people the impression that they want to cling to the powerful and have a bad mind.

    The liveliness is the liveliness of others, and all the books that I read and all the knowledge that I have learned are my own, so even in the new year, Yu Heng and Jin Ziyangwo are conscientiously studying and studying in their yard, and they are so boring until the second. the coming of the month.

    The exam start time is set for the ninth day of February. Since February, the Zhao family has been busy preparing, all kinds of things are ready, and then check every day, if there is anything wrong, it will be replaced immediately.

    While Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang still read every day, Zhao Ke and Bei Zhai would come over to prepare their minds so that they could perform normally when they would try.

    The first time of the exam is on the ninth day of the second month, but on the eighth day of the second month, you have to go to the gate of the Gongyuan to search and enter the numbered room, and the exam will not officially start until the ninth day of the second month.

    Therefore, on the eighth day of the second lunar month, all the people or inns in the entire capital who have a reference to raise their children will turn on their lights early and make noise.

    Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang slept beautifully before someone woke up, and it was his elder brother Gu Daniu who woke up Yu Heng. Gu Daniu had blue eyes and bags under his eyes, but he was very excited. After Heng shouted, he immediately handed the warm clothes to Yu Heng.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose