Chapter 132

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 132 Rebirth

    Zhao Ke, who was lying on the window, recognized at a glance that the person who was calling out that his young master had won Huiyuan was the servant he arranged to watch the list.

    Zhao Ke laughed, turned around and walked over and hugged Yu Heng: "Hui Yuan, Yu Heng, you have passed the Hui Yuan exam."

    Yu Heng was also very happy: "I'm Hui Yuan? The one below said that you passed the exam. Is it me who will meet Yuan?"

    Zhao Ke nodded excitedly: "It's you, it's you."

    At the same time, Xiao Yunqi, who was in the box next to Yu Heng, was told that the servant who called Zhong Hui Yuan was not the Marquis of Wu'an. The servant of the house, so he flipped the table in front of him angrily, and roared: "Impossible, Huiyuan is me, Huiyuan must be me, how could it be that country bumpkin, go, go down with this prince to see List."

    Before Xiao Yunqi left the box, the sound of someone running upstairs came, and the person who had called Zhonghui Yuan shouted, "Master, you are Zhonghui Yuan." While walking towards the box on Yu Heng's side.

    Xiao Yunqi held his breath there, his heart was beating like a drum, hoping that this person would stop in front of his box door, but the thumping sound approached and moved away, but after a while he stopped at the door of the box next door.

    The door of the box next door opened, and the young servant shouted congratulations: "Congratulations, sir, congratulations to the young master, the young master has won the first place in this exam, and he is the leader of this exam."

    In the box next door, Zhao Ke's elated voice sounded: "Okay, after seeing Ziyang's ranking, we will go back to the mansion, and everyone in the manor will be rewarded with three months' monthly money."

    Xiao Yunqi sat down slumped. In the chair, I thought to myself that he actually lost! When Xiao Yunqi thought of Gu Yuheng and Zhao Ke, his face was ferocious like a ghost, he was not reconciled!

    Thinking of this, Xiao Yun stood up abruptly, he must see the list with his own eyes, otherwise he would never believe that Gu Yuheng actually beat him!

    Whether Xiao Yunqi was willing or not, Yu Heng and others didn't care at all, Xiao Yunqi went to face the reality, and the other people watching the list and Gu Daniu finally came back, so everyone knew that except Yu Heng In Zhonghui Yuan, Jin Ziyang did very well in the exam, and this time he took the third place in the exam. As for Xiao Yunqi, I heard that he didn't even make it into the top ten, but he was on the list.

    Yu Heng thought that a guy like Xiao Yunqi was still on the list, and followed Zhao Ke downstairs to prepare to go back to the mansion. Because Yu Heng passed the exam and Jin Ziyang was third, there were people along the way. Come forward and say congratulations.

    After exiting the Zhuangyuan Building, Yu Heng saw Xiao Yunqi staring at him resentfully in the crowd. He and Xiao Yunqi looked at each other, but after a brief glance, they looked away, not taking Xiao Yunqi to heart. On, whether Xiao Yunqi should fulfill the bet, Yu Heng believes that Xiao Yunqi must participate in the palace test.

    The person who was interviewed in the hall was the emperor. Unless the person was dying of illness, the person who would try to get on the list would have to climb up. Never dare to openly challenge the imperial power.

    Therefore, when Xiao Yunqi set such a bet, unless he wins, it is a dilemma. If he follows the bet, he will offend the emperor. As an era of the basic moral character of scholars, it is a fatal stain.

    Yu Heng and his party quickly returned to Zhao's house. Not long after, the official messenger of the good news came to Zhao's house beating the gong and presented the two good news.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose