Crash Records || Larry Stylin...

Da doesntlivehere

Crash Records is a pokey, hole in the wall type of shop. There's money and clear packets of green or crystall... Altro

1. Knackered Converse
2. Brighter Sides
3. Appreciate It
4. Nervous
5. Burberry Caps
7. Dream Land
8. Broken Carousel
9. Gruesomely Handsome
10. Jealousy
11. Beautiful Shoes
12. Karma
13. Never Understand
14. Feel This Real
15. Are you sure?
16. Forget Forgive
17. Teenagers
18. Love song
19. Wide awake

6. Feel Like

81 6 44
Da doesntlivehere

'We sit side by side
I wanna know what you feel like
Tell me what you feel like'
Red - Pale Waves

Sat tightly tucked in the corner of the sofa, Louis ran his hand along the sage green material. According to his mum sage green is a calming colour, it gives of a relaxing aura. With five loud children, the house could really do with calming. The sofa was a velvety material, that's why he was stroking it, making the shade change with each hand movement. Harry was coming round, that's what the colour remind him of. Harry was coming round. He smiled to himself as the annoying sound of sponge bob's laugh filled the room.

"Louis," Phoebe, his sister, whined, "Can you put Disney Chanel on?"

"Nope, I'm in charge today and there is no way that I'm letting you become a Disney child," he scoffed.

"But-" she was cut of by the ringing of the door bell. Instantly, Louis jumped into action: smoothing out the blankets and dusting fluff off his grey joggers. "Phoebe, Daisy, up stairs please," he put a hand behind their backs and gently pushed them into the hallway.

Not causing a fus, other than sining Louis' got a boyfriend! The twins ran upstairs, leaving Louis to quickly sort his hair on the mirror before opening the door. He frowned at his hair, which wouldn't stay put. So he grabbed the hat that he had left on the side bored last night.

"Harry!" He cheered making the other boy grin.

"Who are you?" Harry asked fighting away a smile, to appear serious. Louis just raised an eyebrow at him. "Get it? Cause you're wearing your disguise," he said with his mouth splitting into a cheesy smile.

"Oh don't worry, I got it. It was just a terrible joke," he shuck his head, smiling at Harry's attempt to make him laugh. He then stepped to the side, "Come on in, then."

Harry stepped inside and was instantly met with the sent of candles. He couldn't define which sent as, there were multiple mixing together. It smelt nice. Spotting multiple shoes lined up on the floor, against the wall, Harry figured he should take his off as well, so he did. New Balance. Colourful New balance, Louis noted. He hadn't seen anyone wear that brand in a while.

"You look cosy," Louis smiled as he looked the taller boy up and down, taking in the softness of his outfit, both the material and the pastel colours. "I would never of thought you would wear joggers."

"Really?"

"Yep," he popped the p. "You're all stylish and that, Which is ironic because of your last name."

"Oh... thank you," Harry blushed, "I just figured that because we were round at yours we would just be watching movies or something."

"Well you're right," he took Harry's hand and lead  him into the living room. Harry basked at the feeling of the soft carpet underneath his feet. He's never felt anything that soft. "Your smarter than you look though."

Harry's brows furrowed slightly, "How so?"

"You purposely wore cozy close just so I have the urge to hug you," he grinned as he fell back onto the sofa. Harry watched as the cushions embraced his body and moulded around it, the navy of his jumper complementing the soft green sofa. "And just so you know, you're plan is working," he patted at the spot next him, "I really do have the urge to cuddle you."

Harry was about to sit down until he felt something or someone, tug on the back of his white shirt. He turned around and was met with two identical faces. "I'm Daisy!" The one wearing polka dots smiled, which the other twin also did as she introduced her self as Phoebe.

"Hello," Harry greeted as he bent down to their hight, "I'm Harry."

"Oh we know," one of the twins chucked, "Louis wouldn't shut up about how you are coming around. He said you were pretty, but I didn't know you were this pretty."

"Phoebe, you can't call other boys pretty if you have already have a boyfriend!" Daisy scolded her, making her angry face that looks a lot like Louis' "And Harry's mine, not yours! You can't have two boyfriends! Harry's mine and max is yours!"

"Who's Max?" Asked Louis as he squinted his blue eyes at his younger sister. She's seven. Seven year olds don't need boyfriends.

Instantly Phoebes face started to crumple. "Daisy, I told you not to say anything!" She whined as she stomped her foot. About to burst into tears, she pushed her sister out of the way and stormed out of the. The two teenagers tried not to laugh at the sound of her angry little feet stomping up the stairs.

"Whoops," Daisy shrugged, then fluttered her eyelashes at the green eyed boy. "So Harry, will you be my boyfriend? All my friends have boyfriend and I don't and I feel left out. Will you please be mine? Pretty please!"

"I-"

"I know you are wearing rainbow joggers, which are really pretty by the way, but my friend Sophie said that if you were rainbows then your gay and I said well that's not true because Louis wears boring colours all the time and he's gay," she pointed at Louis, who was indeed wearing quite a neutral colours, navy and grey. His eyes were wide as he mouthed 'stop'. She didn't stop. "But now you're here in your rainbow joggers and I really hope it's not true because you're really pretty, like a prince. I think Lou likes you, but I really want a boyfriend so I just thought I should check. Are you gay?" She asked innocently.

Freezing in place, Harry began counting the seconds for someone else to say something to change the subject so that he wouldn't have to answer. He looked into daisy's hopeful eyes, they were blue like her brothers. Her brother who had just saved Harry from answering such an intrusive question.

"Daisy you can't always blatantly ask things like that," Louis harshly whispered, then sighed as he shook his head. In the few seconds that Harry was in a state of panic, Louis had walked over to his sister. "Go upstairs and play with Phoebe. Also, you don't need a boyfriend. Boys are gross," he leant down to whisper in her ear so that Harry couldn't hear,  "Unless they have curly hair and green eyes. But remember Harry is off limits." She giggled then ran out of the room. "Sorry about that," he apologised.

"It's fine."

Making his self comfortable again, in the corner of the sofa, Louis picked up the remote then turned towards Harry, "You still up for that cuddle?" Not answering, nor nodding or shaking his head, Harry sat by Louis' side and then rested his head against his chest right on the white writing of his navy jumper. If he didn't feel as awkward, he trace his finger along the stitching to try guess what it says.

Without consulting the taller boy, Louis put on the joker. When the title appeared on the screen, Harry smiled to himself thinking about how sweet it was that Louis remembered there conversation the other day, about their favourite joker, leading onto Harry mentioning he hasn't seen this film yet.

The two didn't really watch the film, they didn't talk either, they had too much going on in their heads. The green eyed boy was trying so hard not to focus on Louis' thumb that drew circles on his upper arm, coaxing out the goosebumps. The raised bumps made the older boy believe that Harry was just cold, so he pulled him closer to his body (Which didn't at all help Harry's nerves.) Meanwhile Louis just couldn't stop thinking about the answer to that question. He had to know.

"Harry?" The boy hummed in response to his name. "You know daisy's question...What's the answer?"

"She's seven Louis, of course I wouldn't be her boyfriend," he chuckled.

"Well I know that, I meant the other question."

"What other question?" Harry asked. He knew what Louis was on about but he hoped to prolong the answer for as long as he could.

Keeping his eyes trained on the screen, just like Harry, Louis plucked up the courage to ask, "Are you gay?"

Harry didn't say anything, but Louis could feel the boys Adam's apple bob against his chest as he gulped. Feeling a bit more confident, he reach a hand out, the one not resting over Harry's shoulders, and cupped Harry's jaw, turning his head to make their eyes meet. When they finally locked eyes, he didn't remove his hand. He kept it there, letting his fingers brush along the edge of his jaw.

"What ever the answer is that's fine, I would just really like to know," he said gently. "Are you gay?"

Harry looked at him with wide eyes. Right at that moment, sitting beside Louis, he wanted to kiss him so badly. Answer his question with a passionate kiss. Press his own full lips to Louis' harshly, experience what his lips would feel like against his own and then pull away with a smile, saying something sarky like is that an obvious answer or maybe something flirty like kiss me again and find out. The only problem is Harry isn't confident, so instead he settled for a nod and a whisper, "Yeah, I am."

Those three quietly spoken words were enough to make Louis' lips split into a grin. "Good," he murmured. Kiss me was all that Harry could think about. Not looking like it was going to happen, Harry  pulled away from Louis' gentle touch and placed his head back on the boys chest and sighed contently. Louis also sighed in content when he picked up Harry's hand and intertwined it with his own.

Cuddled up, with smiles on their faces, they watched the rest of the film, well Harry did. Instead of watching the green haired clown on the screen, he stared down at Harry just watching his reaction. That's why he chose this film, because he has already seen it meaning he can watch Harry's reaction. See his dimples pop inwards as he laughs or watch his brows furrowed together when he cringes at all the blood on the screen. His face is beautiful, a work of art Louis would say, and art deserves to be admired.

"Louis," Phoebe shyly said from the door way.

Turning his head, he looked over at his younger sister and smiled, "Yes, Phoebs."

"Can we order Pizza?"

"Of course we can," Louis beamed, "Come here and cuddle with Harry so he doesn't get lonely whilst I go order."

"Okay, I'll just go get Daisy she will be happy that we get more slices because fizz and Lottie aren't here," She grinned and ran off upstairs.

"Haz," louis whispered gaining Harry's attention. "What do you want?"

You he so desperately wished to say, but chose to silently move impossible closer to Louis' body and list off his order, "Just margarita please and maybe... could you get those cookies that they do?" He shyly asked.

"Don't worry love, they are already on my list."

Harry grinned, not because of the cookies, fuck the cookies. Louis had just called him Love!

Together, the twins came giggling into the living room and pounced on Harry as Louis was in the kitchen ordering the food. Daisy clung to his left arm and Phoebe to hid right. Not just because of the limited movement he could make, Harry felt rather uncomfortable. He's never had a relationship with his own sister, so he wasn't too sure how to act. After a few minutes of being tense, Harry let himself relax under the weight of the two seven year olds. He found himself almost wishing it to not end, although he knew he would much rather be in Louis' arms.

Apparently Louis was feeling indriffefent, as he looked down at the three with a fond smile. He was about to reach for his phone, to take a picture, but then figured that would be a bit too much. "As cute as this is, I want my Harry back!" He looked at his sisters and nodded his head towards the door, silently telling them to leave.

Instead the two girls clung tighter and protested "No way!" The laughed into Harry's chest making the green eyed boy laugh aswell.

"Fine," Louis huffed, "I'll join you, but I'm next to Haz." Without waiting for his sisters to say okay, he grabbed daisy's legs and pulled her along the sofa making her full on belly laugh. Before she had time to scramble back against Harry's side, Louis had already taken her place and pulled the boys curly head down onto his chest. "That's better," Louis murmured into the boys curls.

As a group they cuddled whilst watching the Lorax (which was Phoebe's choice.) When the pizza arrived they paused the film and after hearing the two girls beg, Louis allowed them to eat in the rooms. But not with out warning them not to spill. Ignoring his mums rules worked in his favour as it meant he could be alone with Harry.

"We can eat in here or the kitchen, which do you want to do?" Louis asked.

"You're living rooms to pretty, I don't want to spill anything..." he looked around at the living room, filled with different textures and blankets

"Kitchen it is then," Louis smiled and took Harry's hand and the pizza box in the other.

The Tomlinson's kitchen was just as nice as the living room, it was cluttered with different recepie books and ceramic pots. As he walked past the fridge, he sadly smiled at the certificates and pictures attached with Magnets. Is it bad that he felt jealous that he never had that? Ignoring that longing feeling, Harry carried on looking around the room, he found the popcorn machine that had been left out cool but liked the wide island, that was in the middle of the room, the best. He ran his hand along the smooth surface

"We can sit on there if you want?" Louis offered

"Am I allowed too? I don't want to get it dirty."

"Course you are," Louis smiled, "Remember what I said, a messy kitchen is a happy kitchen, go on up you go."

With a grin on his face, making his dimples pop, Harry leant his back against the counter then used his arms to push himself up and shuffle his bum onto the counter, letting his legs dangle down. Obviously, Louis watched the way his muscles flexed as he did so, it was impossible not to look. Letting his eyes trail from Harry's socked cover feet, up his long legs, torsos, bored shoulder, all the way to his emerald eyes, Louis stepped forwards and tapped his hands at the side of Harry's thighs. Making Louis smirk, Harry automatically pulled his legs apart to let the older boy stand in between.

"Are you not siting up here with me?" Harry's asked quietly.

"I can if you want, but I'd much rather stand here," Louis flirtatiously murmured as he let his hand slide from Harry's knee to upper thigh. He left his hand there, making Harry a small gaps of air. "Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah... that's fine," Harry whispered like it was a secret, an intimate secret.

When he looked into the older boys eyes, Harry blushed a shade of pink, which Louis has now claimed as his favourite colour. "You're really pretty when you blush like that," he reached out and brushed the back of his hand against his cheek bone, feeling the warmth that the rush of blood brought.

"You're pretty too."

"I am?" Louis chuckled because he's never been called pretty before. Pretty is delicate. Harry is delicate.

Harry nodded, making his curls fall into his eyes, which Louis then brushed away. "You have pretty eyes. They're blue, I like blue, and your eyelashes are really long oh and your nose is perfect, so are your lips and I really want to...."

Kiss you. Know what your lips feel like against mine. Taste them, do you use lip balm like, I do? Would you be able to taste my strawberry Carmex.

"Okay, so maybe I am somewhat pretty," Louis laughed as he accepted the compliment, "But you..." he leant into to whisper in Harry's ear, "Are so much prettier, and sweet and soft. Your lips look so soft." His whisper made goose bumps raise on Harry's arm and his lips parted when he felt Louis' hand slide further up his thigh.

Pulling away from whispering in his ear, Louis smirked at the look on Harry's face. As he rubbed with his thumb on the inner leg seem of Harry's joggers, he leant his face closer to boy. Lips almost touching, there foreheads rested against each others as they listened to their mix of heavy breath.

Kiss me. Kiss me. Kiss me. Harry chanted in his head so much that it built his confidence. He tilted his head, allowing him to move closer.

"You're pizzas going to go cold."

Jumping backwards, Louis removed his hand and turned to face his mum in surprise, "I... we weren't that hungry. Was going to eat it cold later," he lied.

Johanna, Louis' mum, looked at him knowingly before turning to face Harry. She smiled, "Hi I'm Louis mum, Johanna. We didn't get to meet yesterday because I was too busy telling him off. I promise I'm not always so angry. You must be Harry?"

"Yeah, it's nice to meet you," Harry said politely then suddenly widened his eyes when he realised he was sat on the kitchen counter. "Oh I'm so sorry," he quickly jumped off.

"Don't worry hun, I may as well get rid of all the chairs in this house, for some reason all my kids despise using chairs. We only use the dining table at Christmas. Clearly we are a weird bunch, but of course you are welcome to join the madness," she chuckled making Harry feel welcomed. He basked in the feeling because as soon as he goes home, he knows the feeling will end.

"Mum, don't you want to go upstairs and get changed or something?" Louis asked all though it sounded more like an instruction.

She smiled, rolled her eye and played along, "Okay, but first give me a hug." Louis walked over towards his mum, looking her in the eye trying to decipher what was going on. Before he could wrap his arms around her, she had already squeezed him close and  leant her head on his chin so she could whisper, "He's cute and polite, I like him. Next time, Kiss him before I come home." She winked then left the kitchen.

"Let's eat," Louis grinned but Harry just started at the clock behind him.

"Oh..." he sighed, "Its already nine, my mum said I need to clear up the tables in the cafe and stuff. She'll be annoyed if I start making noise when she's trying to sleep, I should probably go hom-"

"Yeah, come on then," he took Harry's hand and lead them to the corridor, where he had left his shoes. When Harry started tying up his laces he saw Louis doing the same.

"Why are you putting your shoes on?"

"I'm walking you home."

Trying to avoid the cliché of the first kiss on the front porch of your house, or more likely just trying to avoid his mum spotting them, he shook his head, "You have to, I'm fine walking home by myself."

Louis took a step closer, and fiddled with the bottom of Harry's white t-shirt, "but I really want to walk you home," he murmured to the taller boy.

Trying to keep composure and not give in, even though he so badly wanted to, he shook his head again, "No, really it's okay."

"Fine, but you'll freeze to death, so take my jumper." He took of his cap, exposing his messy hair that Harry still found insanely attractive, then pulled off his dark blue jumper revealing a white t-shirt. "Here you go, curly." He held the jumper out.

With a smile, because Louis freaking Tomlinson had just given him his jumper, he put it on and it fit perfectly on his board frame, due to it being a tad big on Louis. "Thank you."

"I really shouldn't of given you that." Harry softly frowned. "Because now I most definitely don't want you to leave," louis murmured as he wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, "You look really good in my jumper."

Instead of saying thank you like he usually would, harry chose to kiss Louis' cheek before silently opening the front door and walking away, leaving Louis stood with a grin on his face.

It wasn't a proper kiss, but there's always next time.

Ignore the covid masked please, covid down not exist in this story. Thank god!

Im on holiday at the moment so there probs won't be another chapter till I get back but I hope you enjoyed this one!!! Sorry for all the mistakes in the this chapter, I will fix them at some point

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

151K 4.9K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
323K 7.7K 27
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the college life, gets his dreams crushed wi...
95.5K 4.4K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
971K 34.6K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...