"He Just Appeared"

Galing kay ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1

298 14 6
Galing kay ghoulwtv

Y/n has been avoiding touch lately. She lets Techno touch her, but if anyone else does she'll back away. Her heart began to pound as the flashing lights from outside made their way into the car's window. Techno placed her hand on her shoulder. "It'll be okay, it should be over soon." She nodded, but when Callahan opened the door and the questions were being screamed at her she lost it.

"Y/n, tell us the details of Saturday night?"
"Y/n, rumors are being spread that night you were just cheating on Technoblade Minecraft and got caught."
"Technoblade, will you bring staying with Y/n L/n?"
"Y/n, are you going to continue to show your face?"

The questions were becoming to much, she felt Techno let go of her hand. She started to panic more, not feeling his touch. His hands clasped over her ears, he was pressing hard so that she couldn't hear, but not to the point where he was hurting her.

After paparazzi was pushed back Techno removed his hands. He stood in front of her, "you breathing alright?" He asked, worry in his tone. She nodded, he kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand. When he moved she saw Dream and Sapnap looking over to her, they were whispering to each other. She looked down, Calvin was waiting on her.

"It's one race, Kid. Are you sure you'll be okay? You can skip it if you want to." Y/n shook her head, "I can't let them think that night affected my career." He nodded, Techno walked out to the track with her. He walked her over to her car, "I love you, Y/n." He said, "I love you too."

During the race, Y/n was having trouble. Techno was in first and she was barely holding onto fourth. "Looks like what happened to Y/n is causing an end to her career." The announcer sound sad, "that's what you hate to see."

Mostly everyone came in for a pit stop, including Y/n. "Dad," Techno yelled at William, William looked at him. "Get me on Y/n's line." He furrowed his brows, "what? We're not supposed-" Techno cut him off, "get me on her line." He pressed the gas, speeding off.

"I can't do it, Calvin. It's over," Y/n was holding back her tears so she could see the track. "Y/n? Can you hear me?" Techno came over her earplug, "Techno?" She mumbled, "Technoblade? Son, you can't-" Techno cut Calvin off.

"I'll leave soon, Y/n, baby, listen to me." She nodded her head, "you are in charge of this track." She clenched her jaw, "you are number one. I don't know where the fuck, it got mixed up in your head that you weren't. Get your ass up here and don't make me wait. I want some real competition."

"Techno, I can't," she groaned, "you can't?" Techno repeated, "what the fuck is that? You've done it before. You've done it hundreds of times. Don't fucking tell me you can't when I've watched you do it." She sighed.

"Tighten your grip on your wheel and hurry up." He had an attitude, Y/n grip her steering wheel hard, slamming onto the gas. Techno grinned, "okay, got to go. I love you," his father disconnected him from her line. Y/n passed Dream and Sapnap almost immediately.

"What's this?!" The announcer yelled, "a comeback?!" Y/n easily passed Sapnap and Dream. "One lap, Kid. Pull through for me." Techno was letting her pass so easily. He didn't want her to think he was just letting her win, so a few seconds before the finish line he barely slowed down.

She won very close to Techno, Techno grinned and hopped out of the car. "Y/n! You did it, baby!" He looked over at her, her arms were crossed. "What?" He asked her, patting her back.

"Why did you slow down?" She took her helmet off. "What? I didn't, you think I would let you win? I'm going to make you work for it." Techno laughed nervously, "stop lying to me." She started to walk off, Techno grabbed her wrist. She pulled it back to herself, now tense.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to scare you, I completely forgot." Y/n rubbed her wrist, "I didn't let you win, Y/n. I didn't lose on purpose," Techno sighed.

"Yes, yes you did. I've been racing for five years almost six. I'm not stupid, Techno. I know you slowed down, Techno. You're just like everyone else, you think I'm weak now too." She turned away, "drama with the couple?" The announcers said, "on the track as well! This is going to be everywhere!"

"Y/n!" He yelled, stopping her from walking away. "I'm the only person who doesn't think your weak." She rolled her eyes, "Y/n, it's only me. You even think you're weak. I am the only person who still sees you as you are."

"I know who I am." She crossed her arms in defense, "I don't think I'm weak." "Then why were you telling Calvin you couldn't do it? — Why we're you telling me you couldn't do it? Y/n, I know you're strong. You don't. I slowed down, yeah I did. You want to know by how much?"

She furrowed her brows, curious. "By 1 mile per hour." Her eyes brows lifted, "yes, Y/n. You beat me, you beat me on your own. Me slowing down had nothing to do with it." William walked over, pulling Techno away. While he walked passed her he mumbled to her. "I'll see you at home."

She turned watching him walk away with his father. She watched as paparazzi swarmed him.

"Technoblade, are you and Y/n staying together?" He furrowed his brows, "yes." He said almost immediately. "Technoblade, did Saturday night affect your relationship?"

"No," "Are you aware that people think she was cheating and you caught her so she cried sexual assault?" Techno looked at the guy who said that, "the fuck you just say?"

"Well, social media says she asked him for it. Then when you saw them she acted like it was sexual assault." He grabbed the guy's collar, "were you there win she was screaming?" He shook his head, "were you there when she was begging him to get off of her?" He shook his head again. "Were you the one who had to throw him into the wall, so she would be safe?"

He, again, shook his head. "Were you the one who took her to the emergency room?" He gulped, shaking his head. "Then shut the fuck up." He threw him into the ground, "you guys don't know what happened. Only four people know exactly everything. So shut your stupid ass rumors up. She's a human, just like the rest of us."

He got into his limo, Hbomb drove off.

Time Skip

Y/n walked into the house, Techno stood up from the couch. He held his hands in his pockets, Y/n's head was hanging low. She looked up to him, looking a bit sad. "Come here," he said, holding his arms open. She slowly walked over, standing in front of him.

He started being his arms around her, "wait." She placed her hands on his biceps. He put his hands back at her sides, "I'm sorry. I was just stressed out and when you slowed down I was just— just, ugh." Techno chuckled, "because you know you're stronger than how you're feeling right now. You know you are." Y/n nodded, wrapping her arms around his stomach. He kissed the top of her head, they sat down on the couch together.

Y/n was looking at the comments on her post about today's race.

@? : slut
@? : the one with the pink hair anit gonna be wit her for much longer
@? : of course y'all blame it on men
@? : the girl who cried rape
@? : that the girl who cheated on her bf and lied
@? : y/n please just tell us what really happened

She closed the app, turning her phone off. She laid her head on Techno's chest. "Are they still being mean?" He asked her, she nodded. "My fans don't even believe me at this point. They want me to tell them what really happened."

Techno rolled his eyes, "they're all assholes, baby." She wiped her eyes, getting up from the couch. "Alone time?" Techno asked her, she nodded, "I just need a second." He nodded, staying on the couch. He watched her walk upstairs and close the door.

She sat on the edge of the bed, feeling all the emotions come to her at once. She pressed her hands against her eyes. "Why can't I just be okay?"

After calming down she just wanted Techno. She walked downstairs, she looked at the couch and he was gone. "I'm here, baby." Techno said, he was sitting at the table with Calvin.

"What are you doing here?" She looked exhausted, he frowned. She sat down next to Techno, she noticed how upset he looked. "What's going on?"

"We think you need a break." Calvin's words were confusing to her. He has never sounded so worried before. "From what?" "Everything."

"What?" She looked over to Techno, he turned away. "From racing, from social media —" he paused, "and from Technoblade." Y/n's eyes went wide, "what? No, I'm fine. I am okay, I don't want him to leave." Techno wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"I think it will help," Calvin said. "I don't want him to leave me. I'll take a break from everything else, but I'm not taking a break from him. I love him." Calvin looked over to Techno, "look at him, Y/n."

She looked at him, now she noticed. "He's tired, Y/n." Techno looked away from the both of them. "I'm fine, Calvin. I am fine." Y/n placed her hand on his leg. "It's not just a break for you, Y/n. It's a break for him too." Techno stood up, slamming his hands on the table. "I don't need a break from my own fucking girlfriend."

She examined him, he looked exhausted. As if he hasn't slept in days, "Techno." She mumbled, he looked down to her. "I didn't even realize, I'm so sorry." She cupped the side of his face, "baby, I'm fine. I really am."

She shook her head, "no, you're not." He pulled her hand down, "yes, I am. It's just getting late, so I'm tired. Why the fuck would I need a break from you?" She furrowed her brows, "it's too much, Techno. It's too much stress," he sighed. "I'll take a break from racing and social media too. But I'm not leaving Y/n." Calvin sighed.

"Bring me the electronics." He said, they nodded. Bringing him what they had, "I'll bring them back after a while. Your last race for this season is in a few days. After that you'll have a few months til next season. We'll see if it helps." They nodded, watching him walk out.

"I'm sorry, Techno." Y/n said, looking up to him. "For what?" "For making you so tired, baby." He placed his hands on her sides. "I'm fine, princess."

Y/n furrowed her brows, "no you're not. You're tired and I see that and I'm sorry. You're tired because you're too busy worrying about me."

"im tired because i just want you to understand it not your fault. im glad what happened didn't go any farther but im pissed that he even got to lay a hand on you. now im the only person you trust to touch you and im glad you trust me. But i want calvin to be able to high five you or hug you and you be okay. I want you to smile and be happy not be scared and start looking for me. im tired because i know your tired, tired of everything. And I know you're blaming yourself and i just want you to know. That nothing, NOTING is your fault. but i also know that you don't believe me."

He continued, "and i'm tired because i know those fucking paparazzi idiots got to you when that asked me if i was still going to date you. yes i'm still going to date you, i would marry you if i wasn't such a pussy-." He stopped, looking down to Y/n. "I wasn't supposed to say that." He mumbled, she smiled. Techno looked into her eyes, the light was gone. Her smile wasn't the same anymore, he kissed her head. "Maybe this break will be good."

sorry for any typos my brain is on night shift

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

54.6K 1.8K 34
**DISCONTINUED** π™Έπšƒ'πš‚ π™Όπšˆ πšƒπš„πšπ™½. . . π–½π—Œπ—†π—‰ / 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ 🜸 Μ½β‚Š 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 π—π—ˆπ—†π—†π—’ π–Όπ—‹π—ˆπ—Œπ—Œπ–Ύπ—Œ οΏ½...
8.4K 383 24
[THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED] (n.) Unconditional familial love, which can be one-sided in some cases, but is driven by familiarity. In which, Aur...
70.9K 2K 15
Dream had always been on your radar, being in the parkour community and all. But never in a million years did you imagine the turn your story would t...
91.1K 4.5K 57
To many people, content creators have been a massive part of their life. They taught you, brought you happiness and became the light that would glow...