My Ant and Dec One shots

Autorstwa wolflv2

Ant and Dec one shots. *Recent Upload* - 🀍 My Demon King Almost always AU. Mature content is labelled M in... WiΔ™cej

❀️ Baby Boy [M]
🧑 Mr Nice-eyes
🧑 Mr Nice-eyes Pt 2
🧑 Mr Nice-eyes Pt 3
🧑 Mr Nice-eyes Pt 4
πŸ’› Pet Shop
πŸ’› Pet Shop Pt 2
πŸ’› Pet Shop Pt 3
πŸ’š Santa Baby
πŸ’™ Bad Guy [M- Skipable]
πŸ’œ Gold
❀️ The Rich Boy's Bodyguard
🐺 Wolf - Part 1
🐺 Wolf - Part 2
🐺 Wolf - Part 3
🐺 Wolf - Part 4 - Heat [M]
🐺 Wolf - Part 5
🐺 Wolf - Part 6 [M]
πŸ’› Confidence [M]
πŸ’š Something Better [M] (Age Gap)
πŸ’š Something New [M] (Age Gap)
πŸ’™ Forget She Ever Touched You
πŸ’œ Puppeteer (M-mild)
❀️ Nurse x Paramedic
🧑 A Parent Person
πŸ’› The Escort [M]
πŸ’š History Repeats Itself
πŸ’™ Primadonna I [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna II [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna III [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna IV [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna V [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna VI [M]
πŸ’œ The cleaner, the whore and the reverse cowgirl [M]
❀️ Bathtime
🧑 Jaccuzzi Time [M]
πŸ’› Peaky Blinders AU
πŸ’š Is your human a rescue too?
πŸ’™ Son of a Preacher man
πŸ’™ Take me to church
πŸ’™ Hallelujah
πŸ’™ Promiseland
πŸ’œ How I met my husband
❀️ Judge [M-lil bit]
🧑 Firefighters
πŸ’› Master's Maid [M]
πŸ’š Rescued I
πŸ’š Rescued II
πŸ’š Rescue III
πŸ’™ My Demon
πŸ’™ My Demon King
πŸ’œ Wing-Women
❀️ Don't Pet the Professor [M]
❀️ Dont Pet the Student [M]
🧑 Anthony
πŸ’› First time at a Club
πŸ’™ Magpie
πŸ’œ The Driver I
πŸ’œ The Driver II
πŸ’œ The Driver III
❀️ Just lonely?
🧑 Pain ✨Bro-Job✨ [M]
πŸ’› Stay at Home boyfriend [M]
πŸ’š Geordies In London [M]
πŸ’™A Patient Man [M]
🀍 Firefighter 2 [M]
🀍 Cucumber

πŸ’™ Primadonna VII [MM]

362 7 34
Autorstwa wolflv2

As i opened the Box, Decs eyes widened even more and his jaw dropped

"You're into that?"

I glared at him, he knew how much it pissed me off when he judged my kinks without trying them first.

"S-sorry, sir." He bowed his head and shifted his hips uncomfortably away from the toy in my hand. It was a chastity device, comprised of 6 shiny metal joined rings, one at an angle for his balls, a heart shaped cam-lock at the top.

"It works the same as the cockring. Only you can keep it on for much longer and only I have the power to remove it. With this key." I pulled the key out from around my neck and showed it to the smaller geordie.

Declan swallowed thickly but his eyes didn't shy away from studying the device with a subtle curiosity. That was a good sign.

"Y-you are gonna put it on me?"

"Aye, your pleasure will belong completely to me."

He bit his lip, the submissive side of him clearly loving the idea and I struggled to hide my grin of excitement. He was perfect, i felt like a kid at a candy store. I could do whatever I wanted to him, he was brave enough to try it. He acted innocent but he was just as freaky as I was.

It was important for me that I answered any questions he had and even more important for him so I waited and when he reached out to touch it, I patiently held it out for him to take.

"I-I just wanted to cum sir..." he whispered. God I loved it when he called me sir.

"I know you did baby boy but you should know you don't get to decide when you cum and no amount of misbehaving will get change that."

Dec turned the device over in his hands, realising it wasn't as scary as it first looked however he was well aware that even if he liked the idea of being locked up, it was still a punishment and my punishments were never designed to be fun for him.

"C-can't I just suck you off and all's forgiven?"

"Do I really seem like the type of man to allow that?"

"No..."

"Exactly. Now I know there's something causing you to act out but you've elected not to tell me. I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour again so I'll punish you for it. With this or some other way you're used to. So what would you like to do?"

The small lad handed back the cage and nodded quickly.

"Words."

"Y-yes... okay let's do it."

"Good Boy. Eyes on me aye?"

Pretty green eyes, slightly watery after his denied orgasm, fixed onto mine. That deeply sadistic side of me loved that teary look he gave me and I took great pride in sliding his lubricated cock into the confides of its cage, pulling his balls into the ring and then taking the key from around my neck to lock him up completely.

Studying his face, which was contorted in discomfort, i very gently rubbed the tears from his cheek, hoping they were just tears of frustration and asked, "Colour?"

"Uhm..." he thought about it. Wriggling his hips and taking a deep breath as he touched the metal. "G-green... I-I think."

"No, no 'i thinks'. You have to be certain baby. Pull up your shorts and see how you feel."

I stood up so he had space to stand and pull up his shorts over his caged dick. I felt my heart pound and cock throb, from the outside Declan looked normal, just a very attractive shirtless celebrity but I knew. I knew he was all mine and I couldn't resist the temptation to lean in and kiss him for it, pushing myself against his petite compliant body.

Dec moaned and squirmed when he tried to rub himself back against me but no doubt felt zero reward from it. A hand went to his hair and I pressed my lips to his cheek, keeping them there for a moment before pulling back, "Still green?" I hummed.

"Yes, sir." He squeaked when his voice broke and I had to chuckle at his cuteness. This was a Deep Fantasy come true for me and I loved being able to share it with a man I cared infinitely about.

"It should get more comfy the longer you have it on but If it hurts or you go numb you tell me immediately, understood?"

Declan's demeanour had changed quite dramatically from bratty Primadonna to needy sub, he shuffled into my arms, rubbing his head against my chest with a gentle sniff and nod.

I sighed, feeling a little bad for ruining what could have been an epic orgasm, after all it gave me great pleasure to make him cum but his behaviour had left me no choice. He had to appreciate that you do not bite the hand that feeds.

That was a lot of effort just to stop him acting out, I thought to myself and moved away to sit back down with my laptop.

Dec went to wipe the cum from his chest. When he came back in he pulled on his t-shirt before adjusting the cage, trying to get comfortable. A few tears of frustration leaked out the corner of his eyes.

"Declan tell Stevie he can come back in."

Although 9 times out of 10 Declan would disobey me for a minimal task such as that, he was no longer in a rebellious mood and immediately padded over to the door. Knocking on it and calling to my PA. 

When Stevie called back, Declan started his sad, uncomfortable little waddle back in my direction, plopping himself over to the chair beside where I was sat with my laptop. Not needing to be told what he wanted, I moved the arm of my chair out the way and let him curl up on my side. I wrapped an arm around him but couldn't give him all my attention because of work.

He whined softly.

"Why don't you get your iPad baby and watch a movie? Take your mind off it."

Dec nodded with a soft sniff, really milking this for all it was worth. The actor went to get his iPad and beats headphones from his bag, climbing back against my side once they'd been successfully retrieved. He turned and leaned back until head was cradled in my armpit, his pale legs laid over the full length of the loveseat.  Through my ear piece I called James back and let my spare arm side down Dec's front to gently rub his soft belly which elicited a soft purr from him.

My small lover quite contently started playing his childish computer games and I smiled down at his sweet face as he focused on the little characters on the screen.

»»»»»»»»»»

It must've been around 3 hours later when I'd finally caught up on work and then some. Prepping for weeks in advance meant i could really enjoy being home visiting my Mam and hopefully see my sisters. Exhausted, i folded my computer back into my work bag and pulled the ear piece free from my ear.

Dec had fallen asleep at some point during one of the movies he'd downloaded and had just woken up, seeming much happier after his nice long nap. On seeing me move, Declan perked up from where he'd rested on my lap and the fluffy brown haired mass tilted his head curiously at me. "You're done?"

"Finally yes."

Taking the opportunity of him supporting himself, I stood up, stretching my back, grateful when a young air hostess bought me a flute of expensive champagne. She went to offer Declan one but I held out my hand and shook my head, "No Thankyou he's on a detox."

Storing away my laptop and folders, I sat back down and Dec immediately returned to his position, resting his head back in my lap and turning to his IPad so he could continue watching TV.

One of my hands dedicated itself to running through his hair and the other rubbed my tired eyes.

"Fuck. That was a exhausting."

"Uhm hm." Dec hummed absently, enjoying his head scratches in front of the television. I didn't know what show he was watching as I really didn't have time to watch drama series anyway so my gaze unconsciously fell down to watch the smaller man's face as the light from the tv flickered over his smooth features. A wave of exhaustion washed over me and I yawned deeply.

"Are you tired too? Or is it just me?" I mumbled, folding in half to kiss his head lovingly.

Dec shifted at that, he turned so he was on his back and looking up at me with big forest green eyes. He shrugged, "I could sleep." His hand lifted to stroke my cheek, my eyes drooped in content at the feeling, I felt so relaxed with him and the way he laid happily on my lap made me think perhaps he felt just as relaxed with me too.

"You've been working hard huh Anth?" He asked softly but the question was a rhetorical one. His thumb stroked under my tired closed eyes, over the bags which looked far too familiar on my young features.

I sat there absorbed in darkness along with the warm fuzzy feeling I got from his touch. He surprised me, because of how he was laid against me, I hadn't been expected his lips to find mine.

It was a welcome breath of fresh air.

I'd worked hard, not just for that day but the last couple of months, so I let myself enjoy it. Dec used one hand clasped onto the nape of my neck to keep himself up and kissed me so lovingly until I let all my walls down immediately.

When he pulled away from my lips, I felt lost and empty but his mouth to my ear whispering: "Good Work Baby. You did so good." filled the gaping hole in my chest.

Like it always did, my heart swelled with pride, not realising how much I'd needed to hear that. I turned my head quickly, taking his lips by surprise and kissing him harder but Declan had other ideas. His hand in my hair turned controlling, it pulled me back and held me above him as he leaned up to press small, sweet kisses to my throat, between each one he whispered a new few words of praise.

"So clever baby. The best manager." He mumbled, his nose pushing my shirt collar out the way so his lips could press to the firm bone beneath it, "I know you work so hard for me, how much did you get done?"

My head was tipped back and my brow furrowed, trying desperately not to enjoy this as much as I was. "About a month of work."

"That's amazing Anth, Good Boy. So smart. I'm so proud of you." Dec whispered and a soft whimper escaped the back of my throat.

In response to that plea, the smaller man lifted back up, his body facing me now and his mouth claiming mine, I moaned into it and pulled him closer by the waist band of his shorts. I was tired, but he'd pushed all my buttons at once— as humiliating as it seemed, I liked it when he praised me and i was at his mercy when he said he was proud of me.

Even more pathetic, I thought, the things I would do for him if he told me he loved me.

Declan gasped when a sudden burst of energy forced my tongue between his lips. I picked him up easily by his elbows, dragged him so he was sat across my lap and held him in position as i dived down to attack his neck in exactly the right spot to have him panting and squirming against me.

"Ngfth o-oh... oh god yes. Arghhhh!" He winced and glared down at his crotch. My teeth Bit down and hard, the effect was immediate, Declan threw his head back so quickly I got worried and instinctively went to support his neck so he couldn't hurt himself.

Suddenly, I became aware of Stephen still sat in his seat.

Thankfully, when I twisted around Dec's body to have a look, the younger man was fast asleep on the sofa. Not wanting to push our luck anymore, I stood up— Dec safely held in my arms. 

He didn't squeak in fear the way he used to when I'd carry him, he'd long learned that he was barely even heavy for me and I could throw him around quiet easily.

Dec wrapped his arms around my neck, his fingers twirled in my hair, enjoying the ride as he rested his head on my shoulder with a comfortable sigh. Part of me knew i should still be punishing him for his behaviour in the last 24hours, but in that moment I really couldn't have cared less. I'd worked hard. Declan was there waiting for me, sexy and horny as always. It would be a crime to say no to him. We had a private jet with a bedroom and an en-suite all to ourselves and with Dec's permission I intended on making use of all of those facilities.

Dec's PoV

Finally, I thought, snuggling into his strong arms and nibbling at his ear lobe affectionately. 5 hours into our 10 hour flight and finally I was getting some proper attention. Anth was in a good mood and he was walking me straight to the sleeping quarters.

We wouldn't be doing any sleeping.

My legs hooked around his waist for support and I leaned away from his body a bit, twisting to get a look at the bed with an eager grin. Ant nervously adjusted his grip on my wriggling form and once we'd reached the bed chucked me down so I bounced into the middle.

I pulled off my t-shirt quickly. This was it, he was gonna take the cage off. It wasn't... uncomfortable at all really, only slightly when I tried to get hard. If anything I kind of enjoyed being controlled by him every second of every hour but I didn't want to be in it permanently! Because if anyone found out I'd die of embarrassment.

Languidly leaning back onto my elbows, one leg hiked up at the knee and the other spread out comfortable. I watched at my sexy dark haired manager pull off his shoes and socks, waiting impatiently for him to come at me with that key of his.

Laying in a bed, looking at him being so hot had my brain going deeply dirty places and my body reacted extremely appropriately.

For a second, I'd thought about just dragging him down on to the bed, pinning him against the sheets and getting the fun started myself. Until I felt my dick strain against the cage and remembered this was where being bad had gotten me in the first place.

"That Cage has made you very well behaved Declan." The manager hummed, buttoning his perfectly ironed white shirt and folding it away, "Perhaps we should make it a permanent addition."

My eyes widened and my head shook furiously, "No I'm being a good boy! Youse can't punish us for that!!"

"You still see it as a punishment?"

That shut me right up. Because he was right, This wasn't like any of our other punishments. This wasn't pain or humiliation this was just.... Ownership.

Ant chuckled and nodded, "I see well if I had it my way, I'd certainly want you kept locked away all for myself but we can't afford a story like that reaching the press."

Ant was just in his vest now, that expensive necklace I'd bought him around his neck along with the small silver key dangling between his firm pecks. He started to undo his belt and held the thick leather between his hands.

"You won't go out in public with it." He sat down at the edge of the bed and patted his side, i immediately crawled to sit next to him. His hands took mine onto his lap and he played absently with my fingers. "But maybe you'd be interested in wearing it when we stay together?"

"Would it make you happy?"

"That's not the important thing here Declan." He smiled, kissing the knuckles of my soft hands.

I furrowed my brow. "B-but it is. There's no point me wearing this thing if it doesn't turn you on to own me."

Anthony rolled his eyes at me, something he always told me not to do but the almost endearing way he did it made it seem okay. He rotated a little suddenly and it knocked me off balance when I was pushed back to lay on the mattress, Ant kissed my head lovingly for a sweet moment and then smiled down at me as he slowly lowered his hips to grind down onto my thigh, my eyes widened at the hardness there.

"Of course it turns me on. But you've got to like it to."

My breath came out in short little pants and being the only place left to pleasure, my ass clenched and unclenched at the thought of how turned on he was already, when I hadn't even touched him. I'd just been sat there, but i guess I'd been his the entire time. Why did it feel so good to be one persons possession like that??

Internally I shook my head, it wasn't because I was one persons possession. It's because I was Ants possession. He was different to anyone I'd ever met, I... I trusted him more than anyone I'd ever met.

I looked down at my shorts-covered crotch which looked completely normal besides the slight outline of the cage rings. "I-I think I wanna try it... but right now I just want it off."

Ant smiled and nodded, "Aye I know you've had it on a long time, but it'll be a waste if we don't play with it properly."

Taking his belt off the side, Ant started tying a very simple knot around my wrists, i gave it a gentle tug and there was hardly any pressure. If I tried I'd be out of it immediately.

"Hands above your head. I can't tie you properly with a belt so If you break free you get 10 slaps with my hand. Understood?"

"Ay, ay captain." I mumbled jokingly, not liking that I wasn't getting the cage taken off.

A slap came down on the side of my ass. "Owee!"

"Sshush, calm down alright? Trust me. You'll love this."

He smoothed the reddening area and knelt down on the floor between my legs, hiking them over his shoulders. I couldn't raise my head to look at him because of the way my hands were tied but I could make out his jet black hair and scrunched my eyes shut, trying not to think about the pressure around my cock as he pulled down my shorts and buried his face between my cheeks. I gasped as his tongue licked over my hole and then teased around the rim, it was an unexpected but completely welcome sensation.

I closed my eyes, arching my back as Ant's slippery tongue penetrated my puckered hole and quickly followed with a lubricated thumb, opening me up gently so he could slide and twirl more of his clever tongue inside. It felt so good and I was immediately ready for a full finger which Ant roughly pushed into me beside his tongue which probed at my edges, filling me up with such skill it was like nothing I'd ever felt.

"Uhhh jesus Anth..." my toes curled when his finger pressed up directly into my prostate, my back arched and hips raised as my sexy manager stretched out and fingered me into oblivion.

My mind got lost in pleasure, i couldn't see him, my hands were tied and my cock was confined so all the feeling was pulsing in my ass. It felt so good, my eyes rolled into the back of my head and my hips rocked against his tongue and I moaned loudly when he added a 2nd finger.

I had never really had someone be so focused on pleasuring my ass, but it was incredible, waves of arousal pulsed all through the rest of my body and when Ant pushed his thumb up into the spot behind my balls, stimulating my prostate from both sides, i swear I almost came after less than a minute of sex.

"Oh my god yes more."

At that command, Ant's tongue darted quickly beside his lubed fingers, both of which curled in a a slick motion over and over again in a fast tempo that had me withering and crying out.

Suddenly, Ant's tongue and fingers left me feeling empty and then even more surprising I felt the pressure around my cock release. I strained to see what he was doing but my vision was immediately blocked by a large body climbing over mine.

I felt blood swell to my dick and immediately I was fully erect against my stomach but it was my butt that was yearning to be touched.

It got exactly what I'd been dreaming of when there was a deep pressure in my ass, so much larger and more powerful than his fingers. 

"Fuck yea-ES PLease!! Oh god please Anth... sir... sir please fuck me... please... please make me cum."

"You will my little slut, I promise imma fill you up... take it baby... I love you. I love you so much."

Every-time Ant's cock sunk a little deeper inside me with small thrust of his hips, I moaned my eyes slammed shut and it took me by surprise but just like in a flash of lightning, my head went cloudy, my whole body tensed and I was coming. Just From him putting the tip in. He hadn't even touched my dick and I was in ecstasy, crying out as hot spurts of cum spattered onto my dark haired lover's chest. 

I panted and tried to catch my breath back, Ant leaned down to kiss my lips and as he did so the belt around my hands loosened.

Immediately I grabbed him the way I had been dying to do. I hugged him tight and close to my body, releasing a small squeak of pleasure when he moved a bit deeper inside me.

"Oh god." I whispered. Realising he wasn't pulling out and my groin filled with warmth once again, pushing up against our chests, "Fuck... Anth."

"Oh I intend to." Mr McPartlin husked into my ear, mocking me, and immediately after gravity felt like it had been turned off.

When I got a better grip on reality I discovered I was in fact, not floating up to space, I was cradled safely in the taller man's arms as he pulled me up until I was sat on his thighs. The dirty Action was controlled but not by me, to slip slowly down on my managers cock, feeling him bottom out; feeling it fill me up and sit deep inside me.

My ass was still so sensitive from all the stimulation that every little movement felt like a jolt of electricity sparking all the way through my body.

Overwhelmed was an understatement. I was a mumbling mess, panting and clawing at Ants back, my eyes slammed shut and teeth gritted.

"An-th bbaby ple- I-is a-wait w-wait please baby... please urgh.. oh good Holy... Anth."

"Shush." A gentle hand stroking over the back of my head caught me from spiralling into a confused panic and I clung to him so tight I would no doubt leave marks from where my nails tried to make purchase under his shoulder blades. "Shush it's okay baby I'll wait... I'll wait... just relax okay? Relax I won't do anything before you're ready just calm down baby you're okay. I promise you're okay."

Those words soothed my hazy mind, I'd been in subspace with Anth before but this was something else, I felt completely untied to my own body, like my head was floating up with the clouds. It was the best feeling in the world but also the scariest: every one of my nerve endings were jumping with joy but meanwhile my body was trying to weigh me down. The air was thick and dense and I couldn't breath right and the only thing that made me feel safe was my magic carpet. My Anth.

We rocked a bit and Ant waited patiently inside me until finally my body seemed to join my mind up in a world of pleasure and I was moaning again. The overStimulation had passed and I was sensitive but eager to recieve as Ant pulled gently from my wanton asshole.

"Fuccckkkk." I groaned, throwing my head back and trying to command my tired legs to help push my body up and then down onto him.

Ant was no longer in responsible Dom mode, i was no longer hugging him like a needy baby, i was Instead leant back with one hand supporting me from behind, trying to give my manager the best angle imaginable. The Raven haired man definitely appreciated it, his sweat slicked forehead was bowed against my shoulder releasing animalistic grunts and whimpers as his dick ploughed into my willing body over and over again not stopping until my climax was happening again only this time, somehow, it came even more intense than before.

My eyes pushed out tears, my toes and hands curled around the sheets while my screams filled the small jet. Simultaneously, I felt Ants warmth filling my insides and my second lot of cum splashed out onto my chest and a little more onto Ant as he grabbed my head and kissed me hard on his come down. The Kiss distracted me From responding to my bodies cry for oxygen and I felt myself get light headed in a way that every thought was filled with erotic pleasure.

It was like Ant sensed how close to the edge I was and he put me down immediately, pulling out and turning me over. I can't really describe the full events of what happened next but it was like a soft blanket wrapped itself around my body but I wouldn't have felt as safe as I did in just any old blanket so I knew it must've been Ant.

I felt gentle kisses on my head, something tickle over my belly and butt and when the exhaustion got too much, I felt myself slowly drift to sleep.

Ant's PoV.

I liked to think I had stamina, but that one round of mind blowing sex had left me a broken man. My mind and body was exhausted but even when Dec's fell asleep, I didn't want to join him in dream world. I wanted to be conscious until he woke up, just incase he was scared or lonely.

Dec had a long nap and when he finally woke up, we both laid curled between the sheets with only an hour left of our journey. Declan seemed fine, and I regretted not sleeping.

Somehow, despite putting everything I'd had into fucking the smaller man senseless before, when Declan wiped the sleep from his eyes, my small client still seemed to have bucket loads of nervous energy. Whilst I laid in the middle of the king sized bed, my body immobile and achey, my eyes barely able to stay open; Dec laid the palms of his hands on my left peck, placed his chin atop them and looked down at me expectantly.

Clearly wanting to be entertained, like a cat on that one day of the month they enjoyed your fussing.

"How'd you realise you were so kinky?" He spoke curiously, the question was a good one actually, I don't think we'd ever discussed it.

"Not sure there was a definitive moment. I always kinda new my fantasies were a bit...

"Freaky Deaky?"

I glared. "No. I wanna gonna say controlling." I sighed with my eyes closed, forcing my sleepy brain to form sentences, "The more i had sex with people the more I started to realise it wasn't the being touched part that was getting me off."

"You go to a club or something?"

"Sometimes. When I'm single mostly but starting out I was quite lucky in my relationships, a few people I dated were open to exploring with me. Some were more experienced than others. Research and practice were key."

"Huh. That's painfully boring." He pouted and the comment took me by surprise.

"Well I'm sorry what would you prefer?"

Dec snuggled into a more comfortable position hugging my side with a shrug, "I dunno like a Christian Grey kind of backstory with childhood trauma and an older woman..."

"Those movies are deeply unrealistic Declan."

Dec shrugged a shoulder and smiled to himself. "I know."

I studied his love struck expression that was gazing off into the distance and couldn't fight the temptation to roll my eyes, letting out a noise of distaste.

Dec giggled when he felt my reaction and leaned up, "Don't get jealous!" A cheeky glint sparked in his eye as he whispered down to me, "You're my real life Christian grey."

I laughed at the absolute sappiness of that statement, since it was a sentimentality you rarely heard from Dec's sing-song Geordie accent.

"I love youse."

My entire world stopped what it was doing, spun off its axis and crashed to the floor. I blinked, confused, knocked for six, unable to tell if I'd heard what I thought I'd heard of If i was just really tired.

"W-what did you just say?"

"I-I love youse." He repeated, holding a little less confidence but a smile on his face never the less and my own broke out in a wide beam when the shock passed slightly and he said it again, "I love youse."

Unable to fully comprehend what was happening still, I just stared at the smaller man but my underlying emotion was Joy. My face didn't know what kind of grin to do, it shifted between happy and dumbstruck. Declan found it hilarious but I didn't care that I was making a fool of myself. We'd been sleeping together for almost 3 months, since we first met, I reminded him how much loved him almost everyday and he'd been unable to say it back for so long I'd grown used to it.

Today though, he said it first and I could do nothing more than lean in to kiss him again.

Dec dodged my lips and whacked my arm, "Say it back!" He scolded and I laughed.

"I love you too you silly sausage."

Dec beamed and made a triumphant squeak in celebration. The Geordie jumped into the kiss first, tackling me so I fell back into the mattress and I went willingly, catching my small lover in my arms with a joyous laugh.

And that was the best moment of my life.

Thankkyooouuuu for reading. Who knows might to a stand alone sequal with Ant meeting Dec's family in the future we will see 🥰

What story updates ya'll waiting for next? x

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

866 18 4
Just some random one shots, all will contain smut and possibly non consent, if it's not your thing, then simply DON'T READ, thanks in advance, xxx
13.1K 251 13
・Oneshots au ・𝙄 𝙙𝙀 𝙣𝙀𝙩 𝙀𝙬𝙣 π™©π™π™š 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙀𝙧 π™£π™šπ™žπ™©π™π™šπ™§ π™©π™π™š π™˜π™π™–π™§π™–π™˜π™©π™šπ™§π™¨ ・Also this may contain some smut and fluff, so if...
183K 2.2K 60
-COMPLETE/DISCONTINUED- ↑More Wenclair on my page WENCLAIR<33 This is my first book, you can request anything Fluff Angst Smut Anything (I can't guar...
8.6K 85 200
This book contains Smosh Family X Reader one-shots as well as Ianthony one-shots. I write everything except smut because I suck so bad at it :)! If y...