Summer Camp |Choi Beomgyu|

Від vilorioa

In which a seemingly normal summer camp slowly turns into something unexpected... . . . . |Content Warning: B... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
The End

27

1.3K 61 92
Від vilorioa

Lei waited as they got to the shore and Jun was the first to get off the canoe.

Jun walked past her, making her glare at him.

She turned to pass the lantern to Ali, who looked at it for a couple of seconds, before looking at her again.

"I'm too little to hold that."

"You're such a coward Ali." Sara grabbed it instead as she proudly held it up.

"Am not!"

"Are to."

"Am not."

"Jun is an asshole, he couldn't even help." Lei grumbled as she grabbed onto the canoe to keep it as still as she could so Beomgyu could get off.

Beomgyu chuckled as he got off the boat, grabbing his shoes and the lantern.

Lei wrapped her arms around him, completely forgetting about the water, as she tightly closed her eyes.

She placed multiple quick kisses on his cheek as he smiled brightly.

"Were you that worried about me?" He teased quietly. 

"Yes."

"You know I'm like a cheetah- Ow." He winced and let out a laugh as she pinched his side.

"You're annoying." She mumbled against his neck as he practically waddled with her clinging onto him.

Sara giggled as she saw the public displays of affection from the normally dry Ms. Lei.

****

"It was pretty dark-"

"No shit sherlock."

"Lisa!" Juri's eyes widened as she shook her head in disappointment.

"Sorry." She pursed her lips as she tried not to smile.

Beomgyu smiled in amusement as he watched Jun roll his eyes.

"As I was saying, it was pretty dark, so that's mainly why we took so long." Jun continued as he crossed his arms.

"But we found a way out. It takes like 20 minutes, but we got to the road. It might take less if we hurry." Beomgyu said positively as he absentmindedly played with Lei's hand.

Lei felt relief wash over her as she still laid her head against Beomgyu's shoulder and caressed his upper arm with her thumb. 

She couldn't stop clinging onto him, at this point she didn't care who saw them.

Seeing him go out there, and feeling the worry of not knowing if he will be back or not, really made her realize how truly in danger they all are, especially him, just because of the fact that he takes the lead in a lot of what they do.

It made her want to stay by his side as much as she could.

"We can start heading out in the early morning, I don't think it's a good idea to leave at night. There's nothing to be seen out there, we were lucky we knew our way back without seeing anything." Jun said quickly as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go take a shower, I'm not going to stink any longer than I have to."

"Don't go by yourself." Beomgyu said as he stood up.

Lei looked at him as he walked over to Jun.

"I need to shower too, so let's just go together."

"It's not safe." Lei said softly as she looked at Beomgyu.

"I know. But we're never going to get to do anything if we stay locked in here." Jun said as he raised his eyebrows.

"I wasn't talking to you." She looked at him for less than a second, before turning her gaze to Beomgyu.

"He's right. I don't want to be negative, but if we don't manage to get out of here, we're going to have to learn how to stay here. At least until we get rescued." 

Lei sighed as she grabbed two flashlights and passed them to him.

"Stay together. And don't walk, run." She said quietly as she turned to sit down again, looking down at the ground.

"We'll be back quick."

"You're being dumb. You can shower in the morning." Juri tried to convince as she rolled her eyes.

"I don't know about you, but I don't think I can take stinking this much. Plus, we'll leave first thing, right?" Jun said as he shook his head, walking out of the cabin confidently.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Lei rolled her eyes as she didn't watch them leave.

******

Beomgyu looked through his stack of food as he waited for Jun to be done showering so that they could go.

He spotted the candles that he had stocked and took them out.

He smartly started setting them up around the cabin.

"How did he even stay here on his own when it's so dark?" He mumbled and he ran a hand through his freshly washed hair as he sat down on his bed with a sigh.

A thump startled him, making him look around the room.

Beomgyu tried to relax as he crossed his arms and looked at the bathroom door.

"How long is that asshole going to take in there?" He said under his breath as he laid back on the bed.

He placed his arms under his head as he looked up at the ceiling, holding in a yawn.

He heard the bathroom door open, and he rolled his eyes, sitting up.

"Finally, you took long enough-"

His words were cut short as he saw the front door was open, not the bathroom door.

Beomgyu stared at the door as his breath hitched and his stomach dropped.

Suddenly the door slammed itself shut, making him jump.

Some of the candles next to the windows were blown out by the wind coming from the slamming door making his breath hitch again.

"Shit!" He cursed under his breath as he quickly looked around, grabbing the closest thing to him, conveniently, Ali's baseball bat.

His breath was heavy as he stood ready for anything. His hands shook as he held the bat.

"Jun!" He called out to the bathroom.

"What do you want?!"

"Hurry the hell up!"

"I waited for you and you can't wait for me?!"

"There's something in here-"

Beomgyu let out a yell as the window behind him suddenly burst.

His eyes were wide as he saw a figure slowly crawl into the room.

One leg first and then another. And Beomgyu could only watch.

"What are you?" He couldn't help but ask shakily as he stepped back slowly.

Beomgyu watched it stand up in front of him as his heart was ready to beat out of his chest.

It was taller than he thought it would be. Almost human like. Its face had long metal looking lines hanging from its chin, as if someone had tried to stab it, but failed.

Beomgyu's gaze went to its hands, seeing long nails. 

He remembered the scratch marks on the cat, the scratch marks described on Sam, and the scratch marks all over Lei.

"What do you want from us?" Beomgyu questioned as he tightly held the bat. "Let us leave."

The monster menacingly stared at Beomgyu as he bravely stood his ground.

"I want you... to stay."

It spoke.

Beomgyu's eyes widened at the normality of the creature's voice. Its tone wasn't very deep.

"Why?" He questioned as he swallowed the lump on his throat.

"I need refreshments." It spoke slowly as it walked towards Beomgyu.

"Refreshments?" Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows as he briefly looked at the bathroom door.

His face went pale as he realized what the thing meant.

"You can't have us."

"Really?" It tilted its head as if mocking Beomgyu.

"We're not refreshments. We're not food for you to have. Stop doing this to us and let us go home." Beomgyu said bravely as he stood his ground.

"I believe, I can't do that."

"Stop whining like a fucking baby. I'm done-"

Jun stopped in his tracks as he saw what was in the room.

He stared in shock at the creature in front of him as he stepped back against the wall.

Beomgyu didn't take his eyes off the thing as it looked at Jun with a sickening smile.

"More refreshments." The monster said lowly, making Jun's eyes widen even more. "You wouldn't mind if I take him first? Would you?"

Jun didn't respond as it turned its head back to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu felt his heart beating in his ear drums and his hands getting clammy.

"I've been wanting to taste you, since you came here for the first time."

Beomgyu looked at it in confusion as he realized that it's been around the camp for more than eleven years.

It knew him. Who knows how long that thing had been around.

Years, decades, centuries.

"Why?" Beomgyu quietly asked as the thing was less than two feet away from him.

"You were always a light, weren't you? I wanted to have your light. I couldn't take you then. But now, the times are different."

Beomgyu was confused at what the thing was saying as he wondered how the hell that all was supposed to make sense.

The thing looked at Jun as it tilted its head.

"You. You are.... stubborn. I already have that. But I could use a little more. You-"

Before the thing could finish talking Beomgyu quickly slammed the bat against its head.

It growled in pain as it grasped its head.

Beomgyu hurriedly grabbed one of the candles and threw it, managing to break the glass over its face, and having the small fire reach its arm.

It groaned even louder at the small flame. More so than the bat to the head.

Beomgyu found that odd, but he didn't have time to think it even more.

"Jun! Come on! Run!" Beomgyu loudly urged as he grabbed the flashlight he had left on the bed.

They both ran out of the cabin as fast as they could.

"Holy shit! What the fuck was that?!" Jun yelled out in panic as they continued to run down the dirt path.

They quickly spotted the dining cabin, and they quickly ran inside, closing and locking the door as fast as they could.

"That isn't going to do much for long." Beomgyu warned as he ran into the kitchen.

"What are you talking about?" Lei asked as they all stared at the out of breath guys.

"What are you looking for?" Juri asked with furrowed eyebrows as Beomgyu knocked down everything in the cabinets.

"Fire! Anything fire! Hurry up and set the candles everywhere! Now!"

Everyone followed what Beomgyu said as they started lighting more candles.

Beomgyu breathed heavily as he turned on the stove, grabbing one of the kitchen knives and heating it with the fire.

He tapped his fingers on the counter as he looked around.

Everyone had managed to light as many candles as they could in a safe way.

Beomgyu turned off the stove and placed the knives he heated onto the counter.

"Let's place them on the windows and doors." He urged as he started moving the lit candles onto the windows.

Lei instantly followed what he was doing as she placed candles in front of the door.

"It's scared of fire." Beomgyu shared his realization as he sat down with a thump.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

98.8K 8.4K 20
"𝖠 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗂𝖼." 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍: 𝖠𝗇𝗒 (𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾) 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝖺...
339K 23K 28
❝⁣ we're gonna fucking die here! ❞ ❝⁣ you know what? considering how fucking loud you are, we most definitely will! ❞ ㅡ romance stories always starts...
21.9K 614 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
153K 9.1K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...