Avatar: The Fire Twins

By O_Cansino

The Fire Nation royal family are one of the more powerful families of all the world. They possess a great ski... More

The kid from the sky
Innocence of a child
Fire Bending
Agni-Kai
Overcoming the past
First Mission
The rescue of a baby
The chase
Promises
Bonding
Protecting home
Betrayal
Surprise News
The end of the war
Fulfilling a promise
Family reunion. PART1
Family reunion Part 2
Notes before the chapter
The New Threat
The strongest team
Training time
The Saibaimen
The real battle begins
A hopeless feeling
The end of the invasion
A new plan
Destination Namekku-sei
The Dragon Balls
Vegeta's new power
Need to rest
The last soldier
THE GINYÜ TOKUSENTAI!
Azula's disappointment
Furiza's transformation
Goku arrived
Goku's true power
Escape from Namekku-sei
The peace is back
The golden warrior
Notes before the next saga
No weakling allowed
Kyoshi Island
The Fire Nation
Northern Water Tribe
Republic City
A new fruit
A Cooler visit to Fire Nation
Notes

A gift for hard work

890 30 10
By O_Cansino

- What do you mean that she is recovering?

Screamed Toph at Vegeta while he was making pushups.

- She is your daughter!

- She is too weak.

- She is only seven!

- She needs to train, and that will help her be stronger.

- I told you that she won't be training with you anymore!

- No daughter of mine will be a weakling.

- We agreed that if they were earth benders, I would be the one training them.

Vegeta stopped training and stood up, looking at Toph.

Around them were some metal benders still trying to make Vegeta go down.

Behind a wall was Lin, hearing how her mother was screaming at her father. She had a splint on her forearm and a small band-aid on her left cheek. Her eyes were full of tears. In her mind, she thinks that she is the reason for the fight. Then she heard her mother saying something she did not want to believe.

- I am going to take my family and the girls to republic city. And you will not see them again.

Vegeta frowned at her. He wanted to shout and give a piece of his mind. The last decedents of the Saiyajins should be strong, but he felt the presence of his daughter and decided against it.

Toph turned her heels, and while walking, she screamed.

- Lin! Come out! We are leaving!

Lin came out of the building and walked to her mother, looking back to see her father a few times. When they crossed the academy's door, a big bright yellow light showed up inside.

.

14 years had passed. Republic City police chief is still Toph. Suki left the job, to become the chief of Kiyoshi Island. Lin has grown up with guilt but with a goal in her mind. She remembered her father as a strict but fair man. He wanted to always do things right and prepare for any future battle. He always imposed order. Even the Avatar itself respect him. She wants to train and become strong, like her father, so she will one day find him, and he will be proud of her.

She arrived at her house and saw her little sister, Suyin, already there. She loved her sister, but she knew that she was going on the wrong path. She was with the other two guys, and in the centre of the table, was jewellery scattered.

- Su, What are you doing at home? You should be at school.

- Haha. You almost look like a real cop.

Lin crossed her arms and looked at Suyin for her answer.

- What? Are you going to tell mom? It's not like she is going to care.

- From where did you get all that stuff?

- It fell off the back of a truck.

Answered one of the guys with Suyin. Lin frowned when the answer did not come from her sister.

- What are you doing hanging out with this trash?

Suyin jumped from her seat and looked directly at her sister's eyes.

- Do not call my friends that way!

Lin was still in the same pose, but Suyin took the bag after placing the jewellery inside it and walked to the door.

- Come on guys. Let's leave.

Lin looked at her sister and stopped her before she crossed the door.

- Su, stop!

- Take your hands off of me!

- You are wasting your life with that scum you call friends.

- At least I have friends and life!

The door was closed with a big thud.

.

A year later. Lin finally became a police officer. She kept training, not only her bending but also her investigation capacity. She was patrolling the streets with a police car on a day that looked like any other. Suddenly the radio sounded asking for reinforcements, and just when she responded to the call, a car that met the description of the culprit for the robbery that was just announced, passed.

Lin stepped on the gas and followed the car. She turned on the siren, and the people started to move away to stay safe.

The persecution lasted just a couple of streets until Lin used her metal cables to take out one rear tire. The car of the culprits crashed and stopped. From the car, two guys started to run away, but they were captured by Lin using her metal cables again.

- Leave them alone!

- Su?

With wide eyes, Lin saw her sister coming out of the car.

- So, your scum friends are the Terra Triad? Stealing?

- I didn't steal anything. I just drove the car. I owed my friends a favour. It's not a big deal.

- They are the Terra Tried. Trash like them are the reason for many deaths in the city. I can't let you get away from this.

- Oh really? And what are you going to do officer? Arrest me?

Suyin mocked her sister with confidence. She has grown up to become some kind of celebrity, and the Terra triad knew about her immunity from the police and how easy they could manipulate her. They only showed her some things that picked her interest, and what she was looking for was something that would thrill her.

When Suyin turned and walked away, she was stopped by her sister. The metal cable's line surprised her, and her head got heated. She took a knife from her sleeves and broke the metal cables which whiplashed back to her sister. The sound of metal cables ripping skin and the painful scream of Lin stopped Suyin's escape.

Lin tried to ignore the pain and used the crashed car's door to capture her sister. Suyin fell, but she was scared after watching her sister's cheek covered in blood.

.

Inside Toph's office were her two daughters. Suyin was pouting, and Lin was with a straight face. Toph never thought that she would be in this position. In her youth, Toph may have had some fun with the Aang and the others. She may have scammed people, but those people were also scammers. But her younger daughter was part of a criminal organization.

She is her daughter and does not want to see her in jail. But then, why was her own sister, of all people, arrested? She could have made it look like the other two were the only ones in the car.

Toph walked behind her desk and pointed at her daughters.

- What were you thinking? And, what were you thinking? You two had put me in an impossible position.

- You are mad at me? She is the one running around with scum criminals.

- This is all your fall!

- It's my fall that you were part of a crime?

- All right, enough!

Screamed Toph. Her head started to ache for all the problems that were happening.

- This is what we are going to do. Su, you will leave the city as soon as possible.

- What? Where am I supposed to go?

- You will stay with your grandparents. Lin, give me the arrest report.

Lin gave the report to her mother with a suspicious look. She thought his mother would want to change something or put it away until her sister left him, so her file will continue to show her connection to Terra's triad. But what Toph did was something Lin could not believe. Toph took the file and ripped it apart.

- Mom! What are you doing? You can't cover this up. There were witnesses!

- I am the Chief of the Police. I can't have a daughter in jail.

- So, once again, she gets to do whatever she wants, and there are no consequences.

Toph's head was exploding at that moment. She put her hands on her head and sighed.

- This is our only option to save our family.

Lin stood up suddenly, frowning at her mother. She walked and opened the door and said to both women remaining in the room.

- Our family was destroyed the moment you cast out our father.

Lin left the place slamming the door. Suyin looked at the ground, but then she made a pouting expression.

.

The next day Lin went work like always, but without her mother's approval, she made a raid over the Terra Triad. Toph watched as the jails filled up, and although the public eye believed her, inside the police station, everyone knew who was responsible and began to admire Lin more and more.

Toph started to question her own decisions. Her job took a lot of her time from her family, and when Lin screamed at her about Vegeta, she felt guilty. She hasn't forgotten him, and from time to time she wonders what he is doing, although the answer is always the same, "training".

A week passed, and Toph finally got a letter from her parents. Unfortunately, they told them that Suyin never arrived. Toph was worried. She had years without training, and she had lost the power she once had. Her maternal instincts asked her to look for her, but then she turned to see her other daughter.

Lin has done her job almost perfectly, without asking for anything in return, just that the rest of the people try to do the same. Due to the rampage of Lin arresting people, Toph's work was "easier", but now she is always inside her office due to all the bureaucratic stuff she must do.

At night, when she was walking back home. Toph suddenly felt two energies. She could not believe it and stopped walking. She tried to calm herself, but a smile was on her face.

/

Small pink people were sitting in a circle. They were eating some kind of fruit. They wore red pants, on their torso wore armours that covered only one shoulder, and under, a white shirt. The older ones had, around their mouths, antennas longer than the young.

Of the people around, there was only one that looked odd. That person was wearing similar clothes, but unlike the others, his skin was not as pink, and he had black hair. That person was eating up a mountain of fruits close to him.

When that person finally eat all the food, he stood up.

- Thank you, for everything. I will never forget any of you and all your help, but I have to go.

The pink people went around him and hugged him.

- Please say my thanks to Master Pibara.

The pink people left nodding their heads. The man walked towards a capsule with a strange emblem on the front. He opened the capsule and sat inside.

Goku started to press a button, and a voice sounded. "Āria-sei, Zalt-sei, Burenchi-sei, Waku-sei furīza 25, Beppā-sei ..."

Almost 4 hours later, the man was still pressing the button, "Wakusei furīza 79, Wakusei furīza 448, Wakusei furīza 17, Yādoratto-sei, Chikyū, Mīto-sei, Namekku-sei". When he finally heard the word he wanted, he stopped.

- Finally!

Then he pressed the biggest button, and the ship closed and started to fly away.

/

Snai was with the rest of his people. He still feels a lot of energy and that is why he was following the steps of the previous Great Patriarch when he was still young. He helped others with their problems and guided them to help the planet become full of life.

A small Namekku-seijin was running around over a small hill when he saw how from the skies, a star-like fell. He got scared and ran to tell the Great Patriarch about it.

The people started to run and hide, and a small group of warrior-race Namekku-seijin went to the scene. And to their surprise, the Great Patriarch went with them.

They refused at first, but Snai imposed himself. He had a good feeling about it.

When the group finally arrived, they saw the ship opening. A pointy black hair showed up, and a familiar face appeared. The Namekku-seijin calmed down and smiled.

- Welcome back to Namekku-sei.

- Hi.

Goku smiled at them. And flew towards them. Snai hugged Goku when he was close.

- Hey, ah... I also missed all of you.

- Let's go to the close village.

Goku nodded and followed the Namekku-seijins.

At the village, Goku was sitting eating some fruits from the place that the Namekku-seijins didn't know was edible. Goku would wish to eat some meat, but he did not know if they would have a problem with that, because he knew that they wanted to make the planet to be as live as possible.

After the small feast, Goku went and talked with Snai.

- I want to ask for a small favour.

- Don't say any other word, my friend!

Snai smiled, and from the skies, six different Namekku-seijin arrived, each of them had a Dragon Ball in their hands.

When the Namekku-seijins left the Dragon Balls on the floor, they bowed respectfully toward Goku. They knew that he was the one that defeated Lord Furiza.

Everybody gathered around the Dragon Balls, and Goku was standing in front, next to Snai. Then the old Namekku-seijin raised his hands and said:

- Pakarato po Porunga, pirito para!

The sky turned dark, while clouds started to form. Then the mighty Dragon showed up.

- You have united the Dragon Balls. I will grant you three wishes. Now state your wishes.

Goku stared at the Dragon with his eyes and mouth wide open. Then he turned to Snai, who chuckled at Goku's reaction.

- Could you please ask for Azula to be revived?

Snai nodded at Goku while smiling, then turned to the Dragon.

- Popurunga! Papito latongoge Azula!

The red eyes of the Dragon shined for a few seconds, and then, in front of Goku, his dream came true. Wearing not the Furiza army's armour, but her red armour from the Fire Nation. She was wearing a bun on the top of her hair. In front of Goku, Azula showed up. She was looking around with her guard up, but all she could see were the smiling faces of the Namekku-sejins until she sat Goku down.

Goku walked towards her and hugged Azula.

- I took the liberty of restoring her body in gratitude for fighting for the peace of Namekku-sei.

Goku broke the hug and looked at the Dragon.

- Thank you!

Snai walked to Goku.

- You still have two wishes. I know that one of your wishes will be to return to your planet.

- Yeah, the ship I used is only for one person. But...

- Before that.

Azula stopped Goku from answering that he did not need another wish.

- Goku. You looked older. How much time has passed since my death?

- Oh... 37, no, 38 years.

- 38 years?!

Azula turned at Snai, and he felt great pressure as if he was under attack. Then Azula finally said.

- Tell the Dragon that I want him to turn Goku younger, so he will be at my same age.

Snai nodded nervously.

- Popuringa! Kopu donpon karu Goku, ke tato Azula!

Goku's body was covered by a bright light for a few seconds, and then it went back to normal. Neither the Namekku-seijins nor Goku saw any difference, but Azula looked at him and nodded. She turned to Snai and said.

- We are ready for the last wish.

Snai nodded, now calmed as the murderous energy was no longer around Azula. The Great Patriarch turned to the Dragon and said:

- Popurunga! Goku to Azula donron ya pipon karu Tu Zin!

The eyes of the Dragon light up. Goku and Azula bowed with respect, using the fire nation greeting. Then they disappeared from Nemekku-sei.

The next thing that Goku and Azula saw was the Tu Zin city. They were standing close to the forest.

Azula turned to Goku, held his hand, and pulled him close to her. Azula closed her eyes and kissed Goku, putting her arms around his neck. Goku was at first surprised, but then he too closed his eyes and kissed back.

- You are a Saiyajins, not my fire bender twin. There is nothing bad with us being together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 66 6
When the Fire Lord believes that Azula helped her foolish brother, Zuko, and her lazy Uncle, Iroh, escape, she too has to flee the palace in order to...
1K 28 6
❤️‍🔥!!!Complete!!!❤️‍🔥 You are a firebender named Ayushi, who has been accepted to guard over the royal family. You end up guarding Zuko through hi...
194K 5.1K 28
❝ if you fight fire with fire, then the whole world will go up in smoke.❞ ─ Soza | Zuko, the first Fire Nation prince. | Azula, the second born. | S...
20.5K 579 11
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...