the best of me ⎪eren jaeger

By arminplzjust1chance

↬eren j. ⎪ ❝ You are my favorite place ❞ Giving your apartment to Eren, a boy of your friend group, didn't s... More

✿introduction
✿chapter one - new experience
✿chapter two - eren's laugh
✿chapter three - my favorite place
✿chapter four - i think the same about you
✿chapter five - the only photo we have together
✿chapter six - anything that is in our hands
✿chapter seven - pretty
✿chapter eight - a ray of sunshine
✿chapter nine - lies
✿chapter ten - bad memories
✿chapter eleven - the other side of the party
✿chapter twelve - hidden feelings
✿chapter thirteen - the same as before
✿chapter fourteen -indifference
✿chapter fifteen - explanations
✿chapter sixteen - new priorities
❀chapter seventeen - moving
❀chapter eighteen - excuses
❀chapter nineteen - the bookshop
❀chapter twenty - forgotten
❀chapter twenty one - halloween's secrets
❀chapter twenty-two - those little details
❀chapter twenty-three - the best for you
❀chapter twenty-four - confessions
❀chapter twenty-five - between pages
❀chapter twenty-six - Shiganshina Park
❀chapter twenty-seven - I know who you are
✾chapter twenty-nine - sleepover
✾chapter thirty - different perspectives
✾chapter thirty-one - blaming
✾chapter thirty-two - unrecovered memories
✾chapter thirty-three - the first day of the last month
✾chapter thirty-four - looking at the moon
✾chapter thirty-five - lights off
❁chapter thirty-six - stranger
❁chapter thirty-seven - the worst of me
❁chapter thirty-eight - past and present
❁chapter thirty-nine - repeat
❁chapter forty - true colors
❁chapter forty-one - stay there
❁chapter forty-two - always guilty

✾chapter twenty-eight - first date

492 19 64
By arminplzjust1chance

The sound of your phone ringing made you wake up from your sleep. You opened your eyes, realizing that you weren't in your room, but in the balcony.

You looked down, seeing Eren sleeping on your thighs. Heat rushed to your cheeks, but then you remembered what had happened last night and why both of you were outside of the apartment.

Your stomach growled because of how hungry you were. You tried to get up, but Eren's arm was attached to your waist, so you couldn't escape from that situation. You smiled and tapped his head.

You stayed like this for about 20 minutes, looking at the sky and trying to remember every detail of yesterday. Just by thinking of that, butterflies grew in your stomach.

You heard someone outside of the building trying to open the door but failing at it. You thought it was Floch coming back from someone's yesterday party.

"Jean, you know that at night all buildings' doors are closed, right?" you heard Annie's voice.

Jean? Annie?

"I know, but it's already 10am, it should be opened by now!" he answered. You could also hear Armin's laugh.

You began to panic. Why were they here, so early?

"Eren" you whispered in his hear, but he didn't wake up. You rolled your eyes, "Eren!".

He slowly opened his eyes and then looked at you, "What?".

"Why are Armin, Jean and Annie outside of the building?" you asked. Eren frowned, "What?".

"That's what I'm asking" you said, "Come on, get up".

"Y/n!" Mikasa shouted from outside. You stopped walking. Mikasa as well?

"Why are they here?" Eren asked you. You shrugged, "No idea, I thought that you had invited them".

Both of you entered in the living room. Eren gasped, "Oh, I remember! Yesterday, I told Mikasa and Armin to come here because I couldn't be with them for a long time because of me working".

You nodded, "Well, it seems like they didn't forget about it, huh?".

Eren didn't give you an answer. You turned around, seeing him standing paralyzed, not really looking at anything, just thinking.

He slightly widened his eyes, and then looked at you. You frowned, "Eren?".

His cheeks turned red, and he looked away, "Yeah?".

Did he just remember about the kiss? You smiled, "Nothing, I'm going to open the door for them".

You left the apartment and went downstairs to open the building's door so your friends could enter.

"Hey guys" you said with a big smile.

"Good morning" Armin said while yawning, "We've been trying to open this door for 10 minutes".

You laughed, "Really? And why didn't you call me?".

Annie showed you her phone, showing that she, in fact, had called you, "That's what I did, but I think you were still asleep".

That's what woke me up. "Mhm, I was still asleep" you confirmed, "To be honest with you guys, Eren didn't tell me you were coming here this morning. If I knew, I would have bought some more food".

"Don't worry about that, we already did it" Mikasa said while showing you a bag full of food. Jean was the one holding the drinks.

"Pff, typical of Jaeger" he said, "I'm sure that, if he ever gets a girlfriend, he'll forget to tell us about it".

You stopped walking for a second, bumping into him and almost making the drinks fall.

"I'm sorry" you said. Jean smiled, "It's ok. What happened? Did I say something wrong?".

"Probably mentioned Eren having a girlfriend, that's why she got sad" Annie joked. You rolled your eyes, "Sure, keep thinking that".

"Am I wrong, tho?" she asked. You smiled. Yup, you're totally wrong.

The group went upstairs and you opened the door to your apartment. Eren was sitting in the kitchen, drinking some coffee.

"Stop drinking that watery coffee, Jaeger" Jean said, "I have bought a better quality one just for you".

"This 'watery coffee' made its job of waking me up, Kirstein" the brunette answered, "I'm sure you poisoned the one you brought".

"I bought some food too!" Mikasa sat in front of Eren, "Cakes, bread, ice cream... Basically everything from that little shop next to my house".

Armin's face turned red, seeing that everyone had brought something to your house except for him and Annie, "Well, we brought our own company for you two enjoy...".

"And that's more than enough" his girlfriend continued, making everyone laugh.

The group begun to eat the breakfast and talking about what they did last night. You took a few glances at Eren, who was sitting next to you, trying to catch his attention.

However, when he looked at you and your eyes met, he looked away and his cheeks turned pink.

"How did you sleep?" you asked him, trying to start a conversation. Eren was moving the food around the plate, without actually eating anything.

"Good" he answered. He smirked then, "Your thighs were a good pillow".

You opened your mouth, completely shocked by that sudden change of mood. How could he just pass from being all shy to teasing you?

"... And what did you two do yesterday?" Mikasa asked you. You turned around, facing her after trying to talk with Eren for the third time in five minutes.

You felt yourself growing nervous, "Uh..."

"Not much" Eren said, "We just watched a movie and then went to sleep".

You looked at him sharply, frowning. Why did he just lie? Was that why he was so serious around you?

But then, why did he completely change his mood just before lying?

"Oh, cool! What movie did you watch?" Armin asked. You shrugged, "Pfft, I can't remember the name", you looked at Eren, challenging him with your gaze, "Do you?".

He smirked again, "Of course I do. We watched Twilight". Mikasa smiled, "I love that movie! Why didn't you invite me?".

"Because you were spending time with Jean" Eren answered, "That's why you left the café sooner. Not my fault you want to spend more time with your boyfriend than with me".

She rolled her eyes, "I'm sure that, if you had a girlfriend, you'd do the same".

"Jaeger having a girlfriend? It's more likely that I'll have a child before that happens" Jean joked.

"You sure about that?" Eren asked. At that moment, he caressed your leg with his fingers without the rest of your friends noticing it.

You reacted to his touch by extremely blushing but, after a few seconds, you pushed his hand away. You were still kind of mad and confused that he had lied before.

"Well, I am sure about that" you answered his question before Jean could.

You didn't understand why he was acting like this, lying and acting like he didn't want anything to do with you and then trying to get your attention.

Eren looked at you, surprised that you pushed away his hand.

Armin clearly noticed the tension between you two. He was pretty smart, plus he already knew that Eren had feelings for you, so he knew something had happened yesterday. "Looks like we already ate everything" he said, trying to calm down the atmosphere.

"We need to go now, Armin" Annie announced.

"Where?" you asked. She took the car keys from her pocket, "To my parents' country house with them and my siblings".

You smiled, "That seems so cool. Hope one day you can invite all of us!".

"Eren, can you give me that black coat you have?" Armin asked. "It's pretty cold outside and mine is still washing from yesterday".

"Sure" he answered. You looked at Jean and Mikasa, "We can go to the balcony and stay there until you two have to go".

You went there and sat in order to watch the views and relax while Eren was giving the coat to Armin.

"How can you like this balcony when you can see the school from here?" Jean asked. You laughed, "You get used to it".

"Other than that, this place is beautiful, y/n" Mikasa said, "I'd spend all the nights here".

What she said made you remember last night. You really couldn't forget about that kiss for less than five minutes.

The way Eren was looking at you, how nervous both of you were, what he said...

I wish you could see how amazing you are.

You unwittingly smiled just by thinking of that. But then, you also remembered what was happening now.

Eren didn't mention to you about what happened, but neither did you. Truth is that you were scared of even mention it. By how he acted, you thought that kiss meant nothing to him. What else explained why he lied to his friends? Did it really matter if they knew?

Maybe I should talk to him. Like right now.

"I'm going to the bathroom" you announced to Mikasa and Jean, "Just stay here for... five minutes".

You went inside and heard Eren and Armin talking. The blonde was already outside, but you couldn't hear Annie. She probably went to the car and wait for the friends to finish talking.

"Are you sure of that, Eren?" Armin asked. He sounded pretty serious.

You stayed in the living room, not wanting them to see you and stopped the conversation. What's he talking about?

"I promise" Eren answered, "Nothing happened yesterday".

"But y/n's face..." Armin insisted.

Eren gasped, "Armin, I swear to God that, if something important happened, you and Mikasa would be the first ones I would tell, and you know that. Did I tell you something? No. You already have the answer there".

"If something important happened, you and Mikasa would be the first ones I would tell".

Did that mean what happened last night didn't matter to Eren?

You felt how the sadness filled your entire body. Confusion was weighing you down, as you still didn't understand why Eren was acting so different from yesterday. Well, he was acting differently than he had been for weeks.

You went back to the balcony. Mikasa and Jean were talking about something you didn't really pay much attention to. You could just focus on their dynamic.

The way Jean was looking at her, Mikasa's laugh when he told her something funny... It was perfect. You envied them a lot.

Mikasa noticed that you were standing up in the balcony's entrance, looking at them. She still had that contagious smile that only was shown with a few people, "Is everything ok, y/n?".

You woke up from your stupor, "Oh, yeah. I'm fine. What were you guys talking about?".

"I was telling Mikasa that we should go to this new sushi restaurant that has been opened for a week" Jean said, "Many people says it's the best sushi of the city".

"I doubt that" you said, "Eren's sushi is literally the best one I've ever tried. But yeah! You should go, then tell me about it so I can go another day".

Eren entered in the balcony as well, "Did I hear sushi? My specialty?".

Jean sighed, "Always thinking you're the center of the universe, Jaeger". The brunette gave a look of disgust, "Oh sorry, I forgot that the center of your universe is Mikasa now".

"And what about it?" Mikasa got defensive, "You're just jealous no one can say that about you".

Through the corner of your eye, you saw how Jean looked at you for a brief second. Your eyes met for a moment, and you saw your friend rising one of his eyebrows, trying to tell you something you really didn't understand.

"Whatever" Jean stopped the discussion that was starting between Eren and Mikasa, "If we want to go to that sushi place, we need to leave now. We can go to that place looking like we just woke up".

"Rest assured that I'm not going to dress up as if we're going to prom, but ok" Mikasa got up from the chair. She gave you and Eren a hug, "Thank you guys for letting us have breakfast with you".

You smiled, "Thank YOU guys for bringing us food. Tell me how the sushi was when you finish".

You sat in one of the chairs and heard the door closing. Now the only ones in the apartment were Eren and you. He was sitting next to you, watching the views.

You weren't necessarily uncomfortable, but it definitely wasn't the same as before. For five minutes, none of you said anything. Eren wasn't even looking at you to begin with.

You were getting really tired of this situation. You got up and were about to leave, but Eren took you by your wrist, "Why are you leaving?".

"Because I'm bored" you said with hostility.

"And why are you bored?" he asked, being that your last straw.

"Are you actually being serious right now?" you questioned. You sat again, trying to calm down, "Of course I'm bored! What else do you expect if you keep acting like that?".

"Like what?" Eren asked. You kind of felt how a mix of anger and concern was growing inside of him.

"Like nothing happened!" you answered, "Like you didn't kiss me yesterday. Like you didn't tell me you liked me".

Eren contemplated you for a second, "I'm sorry, but what about you? Were you planning on telling ME something?".

You opened your mouth but didn't say anything, because he was saying the truth. Eren did literally everything last night, and maybe he was expecting for you to do something back.

You sighed, "How was I supposed to tell you something if you kept lying to them? Armin, Mikasa, Annie and Jean. Why didn't you tell them the truth about yesterday?".

Heat rushed to the boy's cheeks, "Because I didn't know if you want them to know. Plus, I still don't know if...".

"Know what...?" you asked. He sighed, "If you feel the same way".

You panicked for an instant, "What?! No! I mean, yes! I do feel the same way!".

Eren laughed. At first you didn't know why, but then you realized you had stood up while you said that due to how nervous you were.

Your face turned red and you sat again, embarrassed, "Well, the thing is I feel the same way. How could you think I don't? Are you really that blind?".

"Well, I don't know, I..." Eren closed his eyes, trying to focus "I'm not really good at reading people".

"Eren, it's not about being good at reading people, it's about having common sense" you explained, "Literally everyone in the group knew that I liked you".

"Well, and everyone in the group knew that I liked you" Eren repeated. You frowned, "Really? Since when?".

He softly laughed, "See? None of us knew that we liked each other. No one wins".

His laugh was contagious. You missed it a lot, even though you probably heard it yesterday.

You moved your chair closer to his, so you could feel more at his side.

"Well, if that's what scared you, don't worry about it, because I like you" you assured. "Well, I like you more than you like me".

Eren shook his head, "That's not true, I like you more". You smiled, "And how are you going to proof that?".

"Uh, I already did" Eren answered, "Let me remind you that I was the one that kissed you yesterday. How are you going to proof you like me more?".

You thought for a few seconds, and then you got up. You stood in front of him and leaned so that your faces could be just a few centimeters apart.

You rested your arms on the chair's arms and smiled just before connecting your lips against him.

This caught Eren by surprise, but he responded to the kiss after a few seconds. Same as yesterday, you could feel him smiling while still kissing.

Your position was a bit uncomfortable, and Eren noticed that. He grabbed you around the waist with his left arm, making you sit on his lap.

You grabbed Eren's neck, tugging him closer to you. You put a hand on his chest, seeing how muscular he actually was.

You had never felt something like this ever. It was a completely new emotion, and you wanted more of it, more of him.

Both of you pulled away from each other at the same time, catching air. Eren pierced you with his green eyes, making you blush like it was the first time he did it.

"What do you want to do today?" Eren asked you, brushing a strand of hair away from your face with his hand. You were still sitting on his lap, playing with the chain around his neck.

"I don't know" you answered, "Do you have any ideas?".

"First, we need to eat" he reminded you, "Then, we can go to the book fair, which is this weekend and then go to the big one, you know, the one that has all of the attractions and food stalls".

You smiled like a little girl, "Is this a date?". Eren laughed because of your reaction, "Yeah, you could say that".

You got up, "Well, then let's have lunch so we can go as sooner as possible!".

Eren and you made some food for lunch and ate it while talking about how everyone in the friend group knew you two like each other except from, well, you two. Every story each of you said was funnier than the last.

"Did you really have that talk with Bertholdt?!" Eren questioned while laughing, referring to when you talked with Bertholdt during Armin's birthday, and how he was the one that made you realize your feelings for Eren.

"And you had it with Sasha while she was drunk!" you exclaimed, "Yours is way worse".

"Well, not worse than when Armin gave me all those constant looks every time you passed us or I talked about you" Eren said, "Those were the most embarrassing moments ever".

"Historia was exactly the same as him" you continued, "She was all the time asking me about you, wishing that one time I would just confess something".

When you finished eating, you went to your room and changed your clothes. For this occasion, you chose a black mini skirt, a white tight top and a pink crochet cardigan on top. For shoes, you put on a pair of Dr. Martens boots.

Eren, who was already waiting for you next to the door, was wearing brown cargo pants and one of those grandpa's sweater.

"Let's go!" you announced while grabbing the apartment's keys.

The drive to the fair was pretty nice. You could feel how the Autumn atmosphere was already changing after Halloween, and how the winter aura was coming in the town to stay.

Eren parked in a place near the book fair. The place was lovely, they were small outdoors stalls of different bookstores in the city or nearby offering their best-selling books or those that had just been published. Some posts were from some writers who were advertising their books.

"This place is amazing!" you exclaimed. You took Eren's hand and moved to the first stall and searching for some new books.

Only twenty minutes had passed, and you already had five books in your arms, even after discarding a few you wanted to buy as well.

Meanwhile, Eren was admiring how happy you were. He thought that he was even happier knowing that he had chosen the best place to have your first date.

"Look, y/n" he called you. He showed you a book that had a fairy drawn on his cover, "She looks just like you".

You looked closely, and it was true that the fairy had the features of your face and that the hair was identical. You smiled and tried to hide your blushed cheeks by looking away, "You think so?".

Eren laughed and tapped your head. That made you remember when he did that and you couldn't figure out if it was a friendly gesture or another thing. Now, you knew.

Eren also chose some books for him, most of them about fantasy or Science fiction.

In one of the stalls, you saw your boss. "Hey Ana!" you greeted her.

"Hey!" she greeted you back, "What are you two doing here?".

"Looking for some new books, there are a lot I didn't knew of!" you answered, "I see you're doing the same thing as the other book shops, right?"

"Yup, also trying to see the books that are sold the most here and that are not in ours so I can order them" she explained.

Ana looked at Eren next to you and stared at him for a few seconds. She then smiled, "Sorry, it's just that your face reminds me of someone, but I can't really remember who".

"I've been in your book shop a lot of times, so maybe that's why?" Eren wondered. Ana shrugged, "Probably. Anyways, what are you going to after this? Maybe seeing Historia?".

"Nope, it's just Eren and me" you corrected her, "After this, we're going to the actual fair, with all of the atractions".

Ana smirked, "Oh, I understand. Well, have fun just the two of you".

You and Eren looked at each other, trying to hide the fact that you had ignored the comment that she had just made.

"Is it so obvious that we're on a date?" you asked after continuing walking.

"Not really" Eren answered, "It's not like we're holding hands or whatever".

You looked down. It's true, we're not doing that. Should we, though?

You held Eren's hand without prior notice. This took him by surprise, but just a few seconds later he squeezed your hand, as a way to say that he really appreciated that this action had come from you.

At the end, you had bought 7 books and Eren had bought 3. Eren indicated the address of the fair, "Let's go now".

The fair was incredible. There was a huge Ferris wheel in the center, surrounded by a few roller coasters and other kinds of rides, like bumper cars. In addition, there were many food stalls and others to win prizes such as stuffed animals.

"Can we go to one of those food stalls?" you asked to Eren, "I'm starving, and I really want some cotton candy".

"Sure. Let's go to that one" he answered, referring to one food stalls that had one of the biggest cotton candies you had ever seen in your entire life.

When you were only a few meters away from the stall, you saw a person you recognized easily, "Is that Sasha?".

Your hand and Eren's separated at the same time, as if you had agreed on doing that. Not only Sasha was there, but also Connie, Marco and Reiner.

Reiner turned around, seeing both of you and smiling, "Hey! I didn't know you guys were here".

"We didn't know that either, we were in the book fair before and now we're here" you explained. Sasha gave you a hug, "These three are here because they want to see the new attractions, I'm here just for the food".

"And you two? What are you doing here?" Connie asked, still eating his cotton candy.

You panicked for a moment. You still didn't know what Eren and you were and, to be honest with yourself, you didn't want your friends to know you were on a date.

"I wanted to see the new roller coaster" Eren answered, "I'm a huge fan of them, and a lot of people from the city say this one it's incredible".

Marco nodded, "It is! We've been there this afternoon".

Connie took out from his pocket a photo. It was one of those that are taken on the roller coaster ride.

Sasha and Marco where in the first raw, and their hands were forming a heart. In the seats behind them, Connie was trying to kiss Reiner's face while the blonde showed him his middle finger.

Eren and you burst into laughter. You said bye to your friends and walked towards the attraction.

"I wanted to see the roller coaster, huh?" you repeated, "Is that the best lie you could come up with?".

Eren shrugged, "It's not a lie, I wanted to see it. Plus, what were you going to see? Any better excuse?".

You laughed, "Not really". Eren clicked his tongue, "See? I'm better at hiding that we're on a date than you".

You rolled your eyes, "Sure, whatever you say. It's not like it's a competition, you know?".

"Well, if it was, I'll be the winner" he insisted. You looked at him, "Don't test me".

Eren smirked, "Oh, of course I'm testing you". You did the same thing, "And what if I win?".

"You won't" he answered. You nodded, "But what If I do?".

"Mmmm" Eren looked at one of the plushie stalls, "I'll buy you one of those. If I win, you're the one that's buying it to me".

"Deal" you said while him and you shook hands.

"But for real, I want to go to that new roller coaster" the boy insisted, "Look at it!".

You looked up, seeing a really big roller coaster with one of the steepest drops you have ever seen.

You felt a little vertigo just by thinking you were going to be there in a few minutes.

Eren took your hand, seeing your worried face, "Hey, we don't have to if you don't want to, you know?".

That made you calm down even a little bit, "It's ok, don't worry about me. I like roller coasters, it's just that this one is pretty... impressive".

You and Eren stood in line for the ride. When you paid for your tickets, you left all your belongings in one of the lockers.

You two got the front seats, meaning that you would completely see the drop. You were really scared, but also kind of excited. Also, the fact that Eren was really excited as well made you be calmer.

"Look, y/n" he called you, "We have cameras!".

In front of the seats, there was a camera which would record all of your emotions during the ride.

"Huh, this is going to be embarrassing when we watch it at home" you said.

The cart ascended to one of the roller coaster's peak in a slow motion, but you already were closing your eyes so you wouldn't see the drop.

"Y/n, give me your hand" Eren ordered. You reached for his hand, trusting literally your life on him.

The cart reached the first drop and you let out a scream. On the other hand, Eren was having a laughing attack just because of your reaction.

"It's not funny!" you exclaimed between laughs when the cart was already going up for the second peak.

Again, you let out some screams when the cart fell into the void, same happened with the last and steepest drop. You were sure you left marks of your nails in the palm of Eren's hand.

"Look, there's another camera there" he pointed to a camera that was outside of the attraction and made individual photos to every pair of seats.

Eren put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. Your face turned red because of this, but you placed your head on his shoulder and smiled to the camera, while he kissed your head.

"You know everyone can see that photo until we go pick it up, right?" Eren asked you just after that photo was taken.

The cart stopped moving, indicating the ride finished. You looked at him, confused, and then at the attraction's stall. All of the photos of all of the people that had been in the roller coaster were shown.

Not only that, but Connie, Sasha, Marco and Reiner where just a few meters away from there, meaning that, if one of them payed attention to those photos, they would obviously see yours with Eren, and your not so friendly attitude.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me that?" you asked Eren, "They're obviously going to see that!".

He laughed a bit, "Well, now it's YOUR turn to show me that you're good at hiding that we're on a date".

You rolled your eyes and left the car even before the workers could take off your belt. You went literally running to the stall and waited impatiently for your turn.

"Hi!" you said to the worker. You pointed to your photo with Eren, "I'm the girl from that photo. Can I pay for two copies?".

The worker nodded and started printing, making that photo disappear from the screen. He gave you the two copies, "You two really look cute there".

You smiled, "Thank you!".

"I want to see it!" a girl exclaimed from behind. Your heart stopped beating for a second.

You turned around, seeing Sasha. She smiled, "Aw, let me see the copy!".

"Uhm..." you thought of an excuse, "Nope. I'm literally crying in the photo and Eren... was trying to comfort me...?".

Connie and Reiner looked at you, confused. You nodded, trying to convince yourself, "Yep, that's what happened. One day I'll show you, Sash". She sighed, "Well, ok, but I won't forget about it!".

Your friends told you that they had to leave because Sasha's mother had prepared dinner for them and her family. You explained them that you were going to stay a little bit more with Eren and said bye to them.

Eren appeared behind you, "Well, how did it go?".

You put the two copies of the photo on his chest, kind of pushing him, "Don't ever make me do that again. They almost caught me".

"Who won then?" he asked, smirking because he already knew the answer to that question.

You rolled your eyes and smiled, "Come on, where's the plushie stall?".

At the end, you bought a heart plushie for Eren, which had a smiley face. He said it reminded him of you and, coincidentally, he couldn't stop hugging him after.

Your heart overflowed with joy. This day was the best, and the fact that Eren was also happier than ever made you the happiest girl in the world.

Your cheeks were pink all of the time just by thinking how much had changed in just one day but, in reality, it was just the same as before, only that everything was less confusing.

You two bought some food in one of the stalls and went to one of the benches, looking at the stars.

"Aren't they amazing?" Eren questioned, "Look at all of the stars, the constellations, the moon...".

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" you said. You then remembered Eren had asked you the same thing the night you found out you had to move to the apartment, which was almost a month ago.

Woah, just a month ago? So much had changed.

"Yeah, it is" Eren answered. He held your hand and smiled.

You had butterflies in your stomach. You didn't know if it was because of the situation, but you could feel your feelings for Eren growing and growing.

"Today was perfect" you told him, "I have never been on a date, but I had a lot of fun!".

The brunette softly laughed, "Really? I know that this is not a fancy restaurant or anything, but...".

"There's no need for that" you insisted, "I really liked it. First, we bought a lot of books and then you went to that roller coaster, so everyone wins!".

"The next date will be as cool as this one, I promise" you said while looking at the sky, having in mind where you were going to take him next time.

Eren moved to be closer to you. He grabbed your chin so you would look at him. Heat rushed to your cheeks because of this.

He smirked, as he was still not used that you reacted to him like that, "I'm sure it will".

After saying this, he pressed your lips against yours and let that kiss end the conversation.

.•° ✿ °•.

A/N: hi everyone!!!

after a huge "writer's block" of almost two months, there's finally a new chapter! I'm rlly excited that I can publish again.

just after I posted the last chapter, I had my final exams, so I didn't have time at all to write. Then, after I finished my exams, I started vacations and I've been travelling a lot with my friends, so again I didn't have time to begin the new chapter.

Also, I rlly didn't know what I wanted to do. I re-started this chapter like three times and changed a lot of ideas. Hopefully this definitive version is the best one!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 551 63
AOT modern au !! Sasha suffers from severe anxiety that takes over her entire life...along with two roommates named Connie and Jean who monitor ever...
498K 12.8K 30
[Modern AU] An arranged marriage, joy. just as you were adjusting into your new town, and your parents chasing their dreams of owning a buisness you...
Sonder By :P

Fanfiction

2.1K 58 21
You transfer to Marley University on account of Sasha, your life long best friend. While there, you meet a guarded Eren Jaeger. What's the worst that...
4.2K 191 10
▎𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗜𝗘. 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗈𝗍/𝗌𝗇𝗄 𝖿𝖺𝗇fi𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇. 進撃の巨人 ❝ 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅�...