To be Claimed by Her

By theEveofChaos

An Academy fan fiction. The Blackborne and Toma teams had fallen apart after learning Sang and Kaylie were ag... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Tying the Knot
Chapter 134
Epilogue
Moving Forward - upcoming book
Second Book Update
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter 12

Chapter 105

1.7K 102 2
By theEveofChaos

Brandon's POV

I woke up bleary-eyed and unbelievably sore. The night before was a haze of sex, some pleasurable, some painful. I looked to see North rubbing his neck in confusion as well, but Firecracker wasn't in the room. We made our way to the dining hall to find everyone except Gabe, Victor, and Firecracker looking as bad as we felt.

"What the fuck happened to all of us?" I asked finally. No one answered, looking confused and embarrassed.

"The Shadows," Quin said. He hung his head, "I was forced, please, you need to find them quickly, and you need to either magically bind me or kill me before I do it again."

"Do what?" Kota demanded. "What have you done and who do we need to find?"

Quin seemed to be fighting with an invisible force as he gritted his teeth, "Victor, he has them - the shadows overtook him as well. I used my essence against you all to lure her to him." His eyes began to flare red and I felt the tinges of desire like I did last night.

North groaned, "Someone do something before I rip his head off." He was starting to shift, his claws elongating. After what Quin had just said, I'm not sure any of us really wanted to stop North, but we needed more information.

"Nate, Corey!" I yelled. We began to form a triangle around him, Corey and I surrounding him with sunlight, but not enough to kill him, while Nate tried his best to bind him. Sean and Owen had run off to find some of the council members to help.

Quin began to screech as Mistress Thrain entered the room, adding her magic to Nate's. When we finally managed to subdue him, Zura began to question him using some kind of white light that seemed to calm him. As she chanted, she placed a collar on his neck and his eyes began to dull.

"Tell us what happened, Quin," she said in a firm tone.

His eyes never focused as he spoke in a hollow voice. "The shadows made me collar her and lead her to the dragon. He told me to release my essence to distract the others."

"What does he plan to do with Eveleen and Gabriel?" she continued.

"The shadows told him to mate them, bind them to his dragon so they can transition. He left with them a few hours ago. I don't know where they went."

"Were they both collared? Could the magic in the collars be tracked?"

"Yes, they were. It might, they were from the requiem room."

"Thank you, Quin. I'm going to put you into a slumber state until we can resolve the matter. You will be placed in a magic suppression cell, do you understand?" She asked him.

"Yes. I am sorry." His words were odd since his affect was completely flat. Zura did something and he slumped in his seat, completely unconscious. Servants came in and carried him off as we all tried to figure out what to do next.

"Nate, you are going to have to track them. Your magic is tied to Gabe's so it might work. I need to warn you that Victor may react violently. If the shadows have overtaken him, then he isn't truly in control. That may also be the case for both Gabe and Eveleen by the time we locate them." Zura said quickly. "I need all of you to join hands. Let Nate draw on you and your own magic to help find them."

We linked hands and looked at Nate. Poor guy, no pressure, right? He began chanting in Norse, "Ta meg til valkyrien min (Take me to my Valkyrie)." The sensation reminded me of when Loki teleported us. The air seemed to be sucked out of the room and suddenly we found ourselves on a high mountain outcrop. Two loud roars shook the ground as we saw Victor in dragon form fighting with another dragon with deep russet-colored scales.

Wait, is that Gabe? What the actual fuck!

At the entrance of the cave, there was Firecracker. She seemed to be in pain and fighting to stay standing. She was screaming something, but we couldn't hear her over the roars. 

Author's Notes:  Short transition chapter before all heck breaks loose...

Please follow, vote and comment, my lovlies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 3.7K 44
"Who are you?" The man shakes with trepidation; the mask he was wearing previously to conceal his identity now lays on the cold concrete floor I was...
91K 7.5K 104
They all thought I'd abandoned them. I'd turned my back on the only people who truly cared for me to protect them, and they never knew.... Without a...
190K 8.2K 40
Nine boys saved Sang from her abusive home. Nine boys loved her, and she loved them. But nine boys wouldn't let her learn to stand on her own two f...
119K 4.9K 50
─ in which brett west, dr.roberts granddaughter gets sent to live with him while her parents are divorcing. in charleston, brett meets...