My Hero

נכתב על ידי RIZARDTx

Years ago when the married Tadano couple were on their way back home they caught a glimpse of a meteor fallin... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hitohito's birthday chapter.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Holiday Special
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Crossover #1
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 11

222 4 0
נכתב על ידי RIZARDTx

At the hideout.

Wayne and Mike were trying to locate Hitohito after he turned off his intercoms.

Wayne: any luck yet?

Mike: sorry Wayne, but as long as Guardian has his mic off, there's not much I can do about it.

Wayne: dammit Tadano!.... alright plan B. Keith I want you to aid Ace, get there fast.

Keith: I'm on it.

Keith got on a motorcycle and headed to the convoy's location godspeed.

Mike: Wayne you might want to see this.

Wayne: what is it?

Mike displayed on the monitor a live footage of one of the soldiers body cameras. Although it wasn't 100% clear he could notice two figures in front of Ace.

Wayne: dammit that's why I told Tadano not to move.

Mike: the back up it's on their way but I don't think they're make it.

Wayne: we can only rely on Ace until Keith gets there.

Back with Guardian and the other hidden figure.

???: do not underestimate me, I am not as weak as Skull.

Guardian: I do not fear you.

???: oh but you will.

The hodded person reach out his arm to a car, a flashing light came out of the same place following an explosion destroying the vehicle in the process.

???: as you can see my whole body is a bomb.

Guardian: (this guy is definitely more dangerous than Skull.)

???: you can call me Boomhead.

Guardian: seriously who is in charge on giving you these names?

Boomhead: you're the one to talk Guardian.

Guardian: (damn he got me there.)

Boomhead charged at Guardian with both of his hands extended and ready to explode, but he evaded them by floating.

Guardian: I advise you surrender.

Boomhead: don't you dare make fun of me.

Boomhead clapped hands causing an explosion pushing back Guardian.

Guardian: -coughs- crap my mask.

Boomhead's attack ripped a bit of Guardian's revealing part of his face.

Boomhead: not bad, no opponent of mine has survived an explosion before.

Guardian: well you partially destroyed my mask so I am a bit impressed.

Boomhead: it doesn't matter who you are under that mask, when I'm done, no one will remember you.

Guardian: my only concern is keeping these people safe, I don't care if I'm remembered or not.

Boomhead: so be it.

Boomhead jumped a slammed the ground with both of his hands, the explosion caused the street to be destroyed causing a masive hole.

A few civilians fell off but Guardian was fast enough to save them and placed.

Guardian: get to a safer place quick, all of you.

Many civilians ran away from the commotion, luckily the authorities arrived to aid on the evacuation.

Boomhead: you keep helping these people instead of focusing on you enemy, never let your guard down!!

Boomhead caused another explosion this time at Guardian's chest ripping part of his suit.

Guardian: dammit this suit won't last.

He had nother choice but to give everything he's got, he started with a few punches, the tried to freez Boomhead with his breath but Boomhead managed to escape.

Guardian uses his heat vision to back him down, but Boomhead used a car as a shield.

Guardian used that distraction to hit him in the face but Boomhead counter the punch with another explosion to Guardian's head.

This last one made him bleed on the nose.

Boomhead: not so though now huh?

Guardian: I can still fight.
.
.
.
.
.

Back with Ace and the rest of the convoy waiting for backup.

Ace: Where the hell is Keith?!

Mike: my radar shows that he's only minutes away from your location.

Ace: well tell him to hurry!

Keith: no need to panic Ace your hero is here!

Said Keith while he was arriving at the scene crashing his motorcycle at the Red Legion's goons.

Ace: is that my bike?

Keith: was your bike, but nevermind that where's the prisoner?

Ace: he's still chained on the truck but we can't hold much longer, we your help until Tadano comes back.

Keith: you can count on me.

Keith took out some weapons and got involved in the fight. He was a great sharpshooter and excellent fighter.

Ace: fire wall!

Ace surrounded the area wirh a fire wall.

Keith: why didn't you do that early?

Ace: they were shooting at us, just because I can turn into flames doesn't mean I'm bulletproof.

Keith: what a lame excuse.

Ace: shut up! All we have to do is make sure they don't free Skull.

Keith: understood, come in Mike.

Mike: yes what's up Keith?

Keith: you think you can send us a couple of your drones?

Mike: right now? They haven't been properly tested.

Keith: well ain't no better time than the present right?

Mike: fine just hang tight.

Mike activated remotely controlled the drones and sent them to their location.

Wayne: Nice one Mike, we really need all the help we can get.

Mike: don't worry as soon as Tadano js done with saving the people he'll go back to the mission.

Wayne: he better be.

Mike had faith on Guardian, but in reality Guardian was struggling too, the explosion made by Boomhead were giving him headaches making it hard for him to focus.

Guardian: (this is bad..... I can't quite focus, my vision and my hearing are not working properly.)

Boomhead: I am disappointed Guardian, I was hoping for a challenger. NOW LET'S FINISH THIS!!

Another huge explosion caused by Boomhead hit a building, part of the building was falling off.

Guardian: no no no no no no.

He flew on top of the building to save it from falling off, but in doing so he ignored Boomhead who took the chance to escape and finish his mission.

Ace and Keith were successfully repealing the attack until back up arrived.

Instead Boomhead arrived at the convoy.

Boomhead: where is Skull?

Many of the soldiers fired at him but the blew them away. He finally found the truck where Skull was located but Ace got on his way.

Ace: sorry I can't let you go near him.

Boomhead: I suggest you move unless you want to end like your friends over there.

Ace: show me what you got.

A final showdown between Ace and Boomhead began.

Guardian has just finished saving the people in trouble and the police and firefighters arrived.

Firefighter: thank you for saving these people Guardian.

Guardian: no problem, I'm just happy everyone's safe.

Firefighter: if it's not too much to ask..... could we take a selfie? It's for my kids.

Guardian: oh sure.

After taking the selfie with the firefighter he remembered that he left Ace alone at the convoy.

Guardian: oh shoot, I have to get to Ace quick.

He flew away looking for Ace, but at the same moment he heard the screams of more people, it seems that the Red Legion had caused trouble all over the city.

Going back to Ace who was also having a tough time against Boomhead, and Keith fending off the rest of the goons.

Keith: Wayne it's Keith here has Tadano picked up?

Wayne: negative we still don't know where he is.

Mike: I deployed drones all over town, he can't be that far.

Boomhead used another explosion towards Ace. This last one knocked him out.

Keith: Ace!

Keith went to aid him but he got shot on the leg.

Keith: ARGH DAMMIT!

Boomhead: now that there are no more people on the way.

Boomhead approached the truck and ripped the doors off only to be greeted by a displeased Skull.

Skull: took you long enough.

Boomhead: if you hadn't been caught in the first place you would have saved me the trouble.

Skull: whatever, just get me off these chains and let's get out of here.

Boomhead: ........

Skull: what is taking you so long? Hurry up!!

Boomhead: I think you are confused Skull.

Skull: what are you talking about?

Boomhead: our superiors sent me to look for you yes....... but this is not a rescue mission.

Skull: what?

Boomhead: the Red Legion doesn't accept failure.

Boomhead grabbed Skull's face and preceeded to end the job that was task.

Skull: NO WAI-

BOOM!

The explosion was so powerful that Guardian could hear it from far away.

Guardian: hang in there Ace I'm coming.

Upon arriving at the scene Guardian saw the whole convoy destroyed, Keith was wounded, Ace knocked out and Skull..... was missing his entire head.

Guardian noticed the he turned his comms the whole time, and proceeds to turn them back on.

Guardian: hello anyone coming in.

Mike: Tadano?! Where have you been?!

Guardian: long story Mike, I just arrived at the convoy scene.

Mike: I see you now, get Ace and Keith back to the hide out, the rest will be taken care of.

More agents arrived at the destination to attend the wounded soilders. He somehow feels guilty for ditching them, probably most of the soldiers would've survived, but what's done is done.

Guardian: understood..... I'm sorry for leaving you guys.

Mike: ah don't sweat it, you saved those people so I think Wayne will understand.

Guardian: you really think so?

Mike: I know so, I really doubt that Wayne is angry.

Wayne was supper pissed.

At the hideout

Wayne: ONE JOB! YOU HAD ONE JOB TADANO!

Mike: nevermind he's really angry at you.

Hitohito: crap.....

Wayne: now I have to explain my boss how our strongest super ally failed to complete a single task.

Hitohito: people were in danger Wayne, I couldn't just leave them there.

Wayne: I told you that the first responders would take care of that.

Hitohito: and what if they were a minute late? How many would've die before help arrived?

Wayne: we can't just compromise the mission, your priority was to protect that convoy.

Hitohito: MY priority is to save people when they are in danger.

Wayne: and look what happened, Skull is dead.

Ace: so? That doesn't sound so bad.

Hitohito/Wayne: what?

Ace: Skull was a bastard who killed hundreds of innocents, the way I see it the Red Legion did us a favor.

Hitohito: I do not agree with killing criminals.

Wayne: that's not the point, we had a secure location for Skull.

Ace: for what so you guys could extract information from him?

Hitohito: what?

Ace: yeah, I didn't buy all that secure location bullcrap. I knew you were sending him to international waters in a disclosed location so the agency could torture him with no legal trouble.

Wayne: we could've obtained a lot of information on the Red Legion if you and Tadano had completed the mission. Not only Skull's dead but Keith is also injured.

Keith: it's not that bad boss.

Wayne: shut it Keith..... now Tadano what do you have to say for yourself?

Hitohito: ........ when I joined this team, I told you I was going to work with you, not for you. You told me that we will keep every single family safe. I will continue to work with you in order to stop the Red Legion, but I will not compromise the people's safety for the sake of your orders Wayne.

Wayne: tch.

Hitohito: if there's nothing else to add now, I'll head home it's getting late. Mike see you tomorrow at school.

Mike: y-yes Tadano see you tomorrow.

Hitohito flew away from the hideout and arrived home, it was almost midnight so he made sure to not make any noise, when he checked on his phone that he left on his bed there were a few missed calls from his parents and messages that said "take care".

Hitohito: -whispering- man what did I got myself into?

Dr Keiji residence

Keiji was serving himself a cup of coffee while looking at all the footage of Guardian that people posted on social media. He was impressed never in all his years of his career has someone had the ability to fly as well as having super strength.

Keiji: fascinating, I wonder if there are more of his kind.

A knock on the door was hears on the other side of his home, he immediately got up and check who it was. Upon opening it there were 2 men in black and behind them a black van.

Agent 1: Dr Keiji?

Keiji: who's asking?

Agent 2: we would like you to come with us.

Keiji: and if I refuse?

Agent 1: trust us, you wouldn't want to miss this.

The agent took out a tablet showing the image of a spaceship, yes that same spaceship that fell out of the sky 15 years ago.

Keiji: is this-

Agent 1: yes it is.

Keiji turned his attention to the agent.

Keiji: who sent you?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

56.1K 2.5K 15
❝ᴏʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ❞ ➪ᴋ. sʜᴏᴜsᴜᴋᴇ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ
90.2K 2.6K 20
shousuke was a quiet boy just like his older sister shouko komi. His life has been plain and as ordinary as ever,he had no friend besides his sister...
57.9K 2K 17
Shouko Komi, a high school teenage girl, who happens to be very very VERY shy, and having difficult time communicating with people, and trying to mak...
498K 20.3K 31
||ORIGINAL SUGARBABY Bonten x Reader|| All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist and you do...