Officer Shepherd✔️

By Derekspxssy

Meredith is a writer and author before she becomes big. Derek is a cop. Tw: mention of SA. Mental abuse More

café
paranoid
seatbelt
moving in
A mistake
Breakfast
Fired
Secrets
Leaving
murder mysteries
killed a man?
chapter 12
girlfriend
Flu
Lavender
Break in and break up
coffee shop
date
Babysitting
Babysitting pt2
babysitting pt3
Meeting the mother
Deluca
mental asylum
lying
he's in jail 🤍
Sleepwalking
going down
Patient
staying
office
overreacting
it's nothing
leaving
Italy
Home late
moaning
babies
hating you
Virgin? 🤍
crime scene
nap
I don't want them anymore
Bar
jealous 🤍
New York
Nervous
ask him
Mama Shepherd
sick
Kiss
Kids?
Cant take it much longer 🤍
Amelia
My Father
Leaving?
Grace
I'm sorry
talk
feeling weird
They're here
bookshelf
bedrooms
Birthday
school 🤍
begging
Bar
What are you doing here?
chapter 69
Chapter 70 🤍
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
chapter 77 🤍
chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 🤍
chapter 82
chapter 83 🤍
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chaptet 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
Chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
Chapter 135
chapter 136
Chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139🤍
chapter 140🤍
chapter 141🤍
chapter 142
chapter 143🤍
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
chapter 147
chapter 148
chapter 149
chapter 150
chapter 151
Chapter 152
chapter 153
chapter 154
Chapter 155
chapter 156
chapter 157
Chapter 158
chapter 159
Chapter 160
chapter 161
chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Epilouge

Chapter 99

280 27 16
By Derekspxssy

we're at the cemetery for the funeral. I hear a car pull up. I turn and see my parents step out of the car.

"I forgot you invited my parents," I say to Derek as he stands next to me. "when I asked you said they should be here," he says back.

"I know, I just forgot," I say. "where's Emily?" I ask. "she's over there looking at the picture of Daniel," he says.

"Okay, I'm going to go find Cristina," I say. he nods. I let go of his hand and walk over to Cristina.

"how's it going with Derek and the baby thing?" she asks. "fine, my parents are here," I say.

"that sucks," she says. "from what I've heard your parents hate you," she says.

"I already know that, let's just hope their here for Daniel and Daniel only," I say.

"why wouldn't they?" she asks. "because they hated both Daniel and Emily when they were born and for as long as I lived with them the hatred never went away," I say.

"do you know the gender of the baby yet?" she asks. "yes, I do," I say. "what is it?" she asks. I whisper the gender in her ear.

"do you have a name yet?" she asks. "No, I have no idea what to name it, I have a few names I like but I'm not sure any of them would fit my kid," I say.

"what about Derek?" she asks. "he doesn't want to know the gender yet, he wants to wait for the birth before he finds out," I say.

"that's dumb," she says. "I agree, but he doesn't want to know and I have to figure out a name on my own. so much for working together," I say.

"is there a specific name you like?" she asks. "yes," I say. "what is it?" she asks. I tell her the name. "it's cute," she says.

"I think so too but I feel like the name will work best if the baby looks like him but if it looks like me then I'm not so sure," I say.

"I'd think it'd work for a blond and a brunette," she says. "it could, depends on what the baby looks like, and it's face," I say.

"and this is why I'm not having kids," she says. "kids aren't that bad," I say.

"you only have one, just wait until you have two," she says. "you're kid could be a demon," she says.

"it won't be a demon," I roll my eyes. "you never know," she says.

"when in the burial happening?" she asks. "why, getting bored already?" I ask sarcastically. "No, just wondering," she says.

"It should start soon," I say. "are you going to cry? because if you're going to cry I don't want to stand next to you," she says.

"I thought you were here for moral support," I say. "I am, but if you're going to cry that's what Derek's for. I don't know how to comfort a crying person," she says.

"that's true, Izzie was crying over a patient one time and you were literal shit at trying to get her to stop," I laugh.

"because she ugly cries. it's ugly and she's so loud, at least when you cry you're silent and you don't want me to comfort you, which I appreciate by the way," she says.

"you're welcome for not wanting you when I'm in pain," I say. "you know what I mean- your parents are staring at you- now they're staring at your stomach because you're fat and pregnant," she says.

"you're the worst at talking to pregnant people," I roll my eyes. "fine, they're staring because you're huge and pregnant," she says.

"thank you," I say. "you're dumb for thanking me when I called you huge," I say. "I'm not huge the kid is huge. blame the baby," I say.

"have fun losing that weight," she smiles. "you're doing it with me," I say.

"what, why do I have to do it with you?" she whines. "because you told me that one day you wanted me to force you to workout, so now's the perfect time," I say.

"fine, but you're a pain in the ass," she says. "and you can help me with the baby," I smirk teasingly.

"of course I do," she says sarcastically. "but I'm not having your kid shit all over me," she says. "I know, we'll give it to Derek when that happens," I say.

"good idea," she says.

"you were right, you're parents do look evil... now I understand where you and Emily get it from," she says.

"neither of us look evil," I roll my eyes. "yes, you do," she says. "you and Emily look the same and I thought she was mentally insane when I met her," she says.

"why would you think that?" I ask. "because she wouldn't talk and she would just stare at me, and then when I asked her what she wanted she would just take a step closer before running away," she says.

"Emily's a shy kid when it comes to new people," I giggle. "clearly, look at her when your mother talks to her," she says pointing to my mother and Emily.

"and now she's running to Derek because your mom looks like the evil witch and Disney movies," she says as we watch Emily run to Derek and away from my mother.

Derek bends down and lifts her into his arms and places her on his hip. he kisses her head and walks away from my parents.

"now we wait for the father to come," Cristina whispers in my ear causing me to glare at her.

drama in the next chapter.

Any baby names??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 565 16
When Meredith Grey relocates to Paris for six weeks to finish her most recent novel, she never expects to fall in love let alone become the heroin of...
89.1K 1.7K 21
{Completed} Highest ranking - #34 in crush Haven had just moved into her new house when she noticed a boy who lived in the room across from hers... ...
86.6K 1.1K 16
This is a AU where 80% of the population has quirks and 20% percent are quirkless, but back then before there were quirks, there were people called E...
81.8K 4.9K 94
meredith and derek have been Best friends since they were little. what happens when a just 22 years old, he has to take over the roll his dad used to...