High School DxD x Male Reader

Od SilverLikeIce

Y/n L/n, the leader of a very prominent Gang in Northern Japan, is suddenly killed and left to Rot in a landf... Více

Bio
Chapter 1: Business comes first, always.
Chapter 2: Business between friends.
Chapter 3: Cutting a New Deal.
Chapter 4: The Pieces align.
Chapter 5: The Snake's Instinct.
Chapter 6: I write my own description.
Chapter 7: All the Homies hate Issei.
Chapter 8: Something Special! Part 1.
Chapter 9: Something Special! Part 2.
Chapter 10: Something Special! Part 3.
Timeline.
Season 2 / Chapter 1: A Special Gift.
Season 2 / Chapter 2: Broadening Horizons.
Season 2 / Chapter 3: Demigod Alliance.
Season 2 / Chapter 4: Feast of Reunions.
Season 2 / Chapter 5: Bound in Natura.
Season 2 / Chapter 6: Wandering Emotions.
Season 2 / Chapter 7: Holy Awakening Part 1.
Season 2 / Chapter 8: Holy Awakening Part 2.
Season 2 / Chapter 9: Holy Awakening Part 3.
Another Notice!

Season 2 Bio

495 9 5
Od SilverLikeIce

A/n: Before we start Season 2 of 'The Underside.' I feel like a new Bio is somewhat necessary since season 2 will take place around 2ish months after Season 1.

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 25

Gender: Male

Looks: Yan Qing (Fate/Grand Order)

A small side note, you had to get a haircut because Issei + gum + jealous = 'prank'. Because of that, you had to lose about 3 feet of hair, so now it only meets your mid back.

(The pictures are references to the length and styles you wear your hair.

And now we get into the GOOD SHIT

In the span of time between the end of Season 1 and the start of Season 2, several things have happened. But we won't go over any of that here. Instead, we'll be discussing the new stuff.

The Green Dragon Emperor to be more precise. 

Y/n L/n, Son of a Human man and The Goddess of Mischief, Loki and chosen host for the Green Dragon, aka Jade Dragon, aka The Nature Dragon.

This Green Dragon goes by the name of Juniper. Now, this Dragon's personality and attitude match it's looks very well. The Green Dragon likes to keep things at a distance, therefore, her abilities are as follows.

Juniper grants her user an immense Magic Reserve, effectively multiplying their basic magic reserves by around 6 times, and a Glossary of Spells, categorized by level.

The Five Levels are as follows:

Level 1: Human Level (Magicians and Church members)

Level 2: Supernatural Lever (Devils, Angels, Fallen)

Level 3: Arch Level (Arch-Angel and Arch-Devil)

Level 4: Deity Level (Gods)

Level 5: ░̶̛̳̩̣̝̪͓̪̒͂̎͗͗̍̌̄░̵͎̙̻̦̰͉̫̟̖̃̎̊͊̕░̴̲̗͉͙͚̖̮͉͌̿͆̂̅̌͘͜░̸̡̡̧̥̟̝͖̦̠̬͋̋͛̈̑̽̽́͋̕░̴̡̩͙͎̤̻̬̈́͌͛͑̉̓̿́͝░̶͙̫͑̇̂̈͘͜░̴̱͔͍͉̯̖̻̓̿͐̕░̴̛͕̥̠̇̍̀̐͐́͌̾͝░̵̡͎͇̼̮̼̹̝̳̙̒̈́̅͗░̷̟̼̫̪̗̈́̃̓̿͐̋͐̚ͅ

Each Level Unlocked will take more and more Magic to cast increasing in terms of percentages. 

Example: 60,000 MPS (10,000 wthout Juniper)
[MPS = Magic Per Spell]
(Level 1 = 100 MPS)
(Level 2 = 200 - 300MPS)
(Level 3 = 350 - 500 )
(Level 4 = 550 - 1000)
(Level 5 = 𝗖𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 )

No one has ever unlocked Juniper's Fifth Liberation so no information about it or any of the spells are known to anyone but her.

Seline, Seamus and their baby twins, Jackson and Lena

Y/n's father, Edward (Eddie) L/n

Y/n got the majority of his looks from his Mother, Loki.
(In other words, I couldn't find a picture that fit with the idea I had of Y/n's Dad)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

47.8K 669 29
Note: This will not be a reincarnation story. Gist: This story is a what if scenario if I were in the world of Highschool DxD Note: The protagonist w...
847K 12.6K 69
Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, Issei react to being pulled into a world...
17.4K 326 12
In a world where legends and myths collide, Artoria Pendragon finds herself mysteriously transported to the chaotic realm of Highschool DxD. As she n...
84.1K 1.2K 37
Y/n was a normal student at Kuoh academy but one day he sacrificed himself to save another but before he died he was given a choice to die or become...