CHANGE ใ€Š p.d ใ€‹

By stxmoras

"๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“, ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”; But m๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’Š๏ฟฝ... More

แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡
aesthics/graphics
แด€/ษด (๊œฑแด˜แดษชสŸแด‡ส€๊œฑ ษขแดแด›ษข 3)
๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
โ˜† แด€แด„แด› 1 : ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ โ˜†
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š: ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š: ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง.
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง: ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š: ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ž๐™ง๐™™
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ: ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™จ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ: ๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š: xandar
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™š
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š: ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™ 
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ
โ˜† แด€แด„แด› 2 : ษขแด‡ษดแด‡ส€แด€สŸ แด€ษดแด… ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด โ˜†
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™˜๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™ข
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™๐™š, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ...
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™–๐™ข๐™—๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ: ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š: cosmic alliance
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค: oh for pilots sake
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š: take a chance
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง: lights out
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š: don't bring me down
โ˜† แด€แด„แด› 3 : ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€crossed โ˜†
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ: anywhere
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: born to be wild
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ: grounded
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š: empathic truth
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ: insane and stupid
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š: stars aligned
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค: sweet ava quill
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ three-

๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค: ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง?

501 17 4
By stxmoras

-☆-

    There was no movement.

Nothing at all but everything was quiet since that the voice spoke. A deathly still silence.

After a moment of hesitation, Ava wrapped her fingers around the gun and slowly pulled out her blaster from her belt. She then whipped around and aim her weapon towards the sound of his voice.

There she saw a man creep out from behind a tree, inching towards Ava.

"Put it down." He said sternly with an imitating voice that sent a chill down Ava's spine.

However, she didn't listen to his command.

After experiencing a world of people who could obtain powers and create flying robots, anything was possible.

With her gun still pointed at the stranger, one question came out of her mouth.

"Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

The two scowled as they spoke over each other.

"You first." Ava urged for him to cooperate, but the man only stepped closer as his grip on the gun tightened.

"Drop you're weapon, and I'll tell you." His voice only becoming more demanding.

Ava didn't move a muscle and stared back at him. Analyzing if he truly was a good person or if the message was a trap.

"If I put mine down," She started and matched his tone. "You have to put yours down too." Ava replied, hoping he'd treat with her some respect, but he kept his gun aimed at her.

"Trying to outsmart me huh? Sweetheart, don't you know who I am?" The man chuckled with a smirk before it disappeared when he didn't get a response. He took another step, revealing himself from the shadows.

"Are you a bounty hunter or something?"

The stranger had black slightly curly hair and was wearing a dirty orange jumpsuit, with a white vest. His dark eyes digging into her soul while his eyebrows were narrowed.

"What do mean Bounty-" Ava let out a frustrated sigh. "N-No! I'm here because of a distress signal that came from this location, alright? So please put down the gun. I'm not going to hurt you." Ava snapped with her hands in surrender, hoping he wouldn't shoot.

The man cocked a brow and titled his head as if he wasn't convinced.

"I promise." Ava assured him.

He stared a her a little bit longer before he smiled with a huff and shook his head.

Ava let out a sigh of relief when he slid the gun into his belt.

"Well since you don't know who I am. I'm General Dameron." He said as he held out his hand with a shrug. "Or Poe Dameron if you want."

Ava hesitated before she grabbed his hand and shook it.

"Well, like I said." She cleared her throat as she let go. "We got this message and this is you're voice correct?" She asked as she pressed a button on the gadget on her wrist, presenting the audio of his voice.

Poe listened to it the first time with a serious expression. The second time he snickered.

"Yeah, okay." He sighed and walked away without a word.

Ava scoffed as she turned off the message. She marched right behind him and found herself next to his side. "'Gee, thank you for rescuing me kind stranger,' would be nice to hear by now." She mocked his voice.

"For the record, I don't sound like that." Poe stated while pointing his index finger before he went under the ship and inspected some wires. He began to whistle as he attempted to fix his X-wing.

Ava rolled her eyes and crossed her arms while putting her weight in her left leg. "You're not being very helpful you know."

Poe's tune stopped and he peaked his head out. "Aww! I'm not?" He gave her a small pout with sad puppy eyes.

"Nope." She popped the 'p' and shook her head.

"Sorry babe, but I got a ship to fix and a resistance to get back to." He announced as he returned back to his previous task.

Ava tilted her head as she was the one confused. "What's the resistance?" She asked.

Poe came out and planted himself in front of Ava. "You really that stupid huh?" He chuckles.

"I'm not stupid!" Ava yelled back.

"Yeah right." He rolled his eyes. "Now, you want to be helpful? Redirect that message because it was for the resistance."

He slid back underneath his ship in hopes Ava would leave. "In the meantime, I'm going to fix this baby up in no time and leave as soon as possible." Poe said as he gave his X-wing a little pat as resumed his whistling.

"Excuse me!?"

Startled by her sudden outburst he paused his tune abruptly. Poe looked over his shoulder.

"My friends and I didn't come all this way to find some ungrateful jerk!" Ava added as she jabbed a finger towards him.

Without a moment of hesitation, Poe crawled out and moved until he was face to face with her.

"You think I'm ungrateful? Who just spared you're life sweetheart?" He grumbled boldly, using his intimidating voice. "I could have shot you first, but I didn't. So, you're welcome."

Ava's blood boiled at this stranger who turn on his heel. She couldn't believe she wasted time when they could have been at Xandar.

"Forget about the message then." She placed her hands on her hips. You're wasting my time when I could have been saving someone who actually needs it. But hey, good luck fixing your precious ride and finding your way back, all alone. You get stuck in another  asteriod field, we aren't coming after you."

She then stormed off towards the forest and mumbled to herself about never trusting her gut ever again.

"Wait!"

Ava grinned as her pity tactic worked once again. It wasn't the first time, she talked to a cocky man who was full of himself.

She spun on her heal. "Yes?"

Poe bit his lip to hold back his temper from her condescending comment.

"You can keep an eye on my droid and make sure he doesn't get lost." Poe said as he pointed at the white ball with orange circles.

The droid looking up at Ava and made some beeping noises she couldn't understand. Being a babysitter wasn't exactly what she had in mind, but it was a step up from being useless. She sat on a log with BB-8 at her feet while Poe returned to repairing his ship.

Poe's companion was fascinating to Ava as it reminded her of Tony. She knew that man would definitely try to recreate something just like it.

"What does your droid do?" She asked him as she bent down to inspect it.

A scoffed came from the man as he looked back at his task. "You're acting like you've never seen a droid before."

"Maybe because I haven't seen one?" She corrected his judgement. She may have known alot about space, but that didn't mean she knew everything.

Poe looked at her as he left the ship once again and walked towards her. "A droid is built to usually help with different things. BB-8 here in particular helps me fly that." He explained as he pointed his thumb back to the ship.

A wire snapped, causing the two to be shocked from the sudden zap as Poe rushed back to fix it.

"How did you crash it?" Ava nodded towards the space craft.

Poe rolled his eyes as sparks flew as he attempted to attach the cord together. "Are you going to interrogate me all day?"

Ava fell more confused than annoyed.  Bounty hunter, droid, First Order and resistance were terms she had never heard before.

Ava turned it off before asking. "What? no! I'm just curious about where you come from! I don't even know what the Resistance or what you mean by first- first- first whatever is!"

"Right. Perfect." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "This is just perfect! I crash landed to find a girl, but she clueless and helpless." He mumbled to himself.

Clueless? Helpless?

Her jaw hung open and couldn't stand the nerve that Poe carried and decided to say she was pretty. She didn't mind the compliment, but it shared the same sentence as two insults.

Poe chuckled as he spun around with a smirk as he leaned against the ship. "Well, would you look at that BB-8, she's also speechless." He crossed his arms and tiled his head.

Ava shut her mouth and clenched her jaw as the rest of her face wrinkled in anger. Beeps from below broke her attempt to kill him with her eyes. She looked down at BB-8 who kept trying to explain with chattered radio-like sounds.

"C'mon buddy, we got to fix the X-wing and get out of here." Poe said as he returned back to the ship.

Ava shook her head with a snort. "I thought I was suppose to watch your droid?"

"I changed my mind." Poe replied over his shoulder and gesuted his head for the droid to come.

But BB-8 stayed next to Ava.

Poe turned around when he noticed his droid didn't join him. He faced the girl and the droid, placing his hands on his hips.

"BB-8?" He said like a parent after their child rebelled against them.

The droid shook it's head and beeped to what sounded like a 'uh-uh.' His master sneered in disappointment.

"BB-8 don't test my patience. She's wasting our time." Poe commanded.

BB-8 ignored his master and was staring up at Ava. She chuckled as she knelt down and placed her hand on the droid and pet the top of its head.

"Hello there!" She spoke to it as if it were a dog. The droid squirmed around and Ava found many similarities to the canines she knew from Earth. It didn't have a tail but if it did, it would be wagging like crazy. BB-8 squealed and did another cat call. Poe marched over as the droid let out some beeps that made no sense to Ava.

"Shut up BB-8!?" Poe groaned with a slight color of pink on his cheeks. The droid making mischievous noises as if it were laughing.

Ava giggled as she looked up. "You understand him?"

Poe tilted his head in confusion. "You don't?"

Ava stood back up, finding herself a few inches shorter than him. She shook her head with a smirk. "No I don't dumb-dumb," She mocked in reference to him calling her stupid."I didn't know what a droid was until like 5 minutes ago remember."

There was a long pause until Poe opened his mouth as he was going to further his point about her unintelligence.

"What did BB-8 say anyways?" She asked catching him off guard.

Poe's eyes widened and looked at his droid then back at Ava. Regardless of him being a jerk, she couldn't help but be mesmerized by his chocolate brown eyes that where level with hers.

"He...uh."

"Ava! There you are!"

Ava snapped her head to see her brother and Gamora appearing from the bushes. Poe pushed Ava behind him and pulled out his gun again, pointing it at them.

"Don't!" Ava shoved his arm away and stepped in front of Poe. "These are my friends. We are part of a group called the Guardians of the Galaxy." She explained as Poe. He seemed confused by the name but nod and put his gun away with understanding.

"This is Gamora," Ava gestured to the former daughter of Thanos. Gamora step forward and waved his hand with a nod.

"I'm Poe Dameron." He said with a wink towards the beautiful green assassin.

Ava saw her brother fuming in jealousy. She hated the gesture just as much and cleared her throat, making Poe's head snap toward her.

"And this is my brother and Gamora's boyfriend, Peter Quill."

Poe's eyes widened from embarrassment and face becoming pink. A reaction Ava enjoyed very much with a smile inching on the side of her face.

Peter chuckled as he looked down at the man. Poe being shorter made his face begin to panic more. Ava covered her mouth with her hand and let out a soft giggled. Poe sneered in her direction with angry eyebrows.

"Call me Starlord." Peter said as he gripped the man's hand. Shaking it firmly. "So what's your deal, dude?"

Poe slipped his hand out of the hold before it lost circulation. "I don't know, I was just trying to get back to my base and I must blinked because I found myself getting hit by rocks up there." He explained with a shrugged and pointed at the sky.

Ava stifled a laugh as she knew exactly what he was referring to. "Wait? You went through the Asteroid field!?"

She shared a glance with Peter who was also trying not to crack up. The moment the siblings made eye contact, they both busted out laughing.

"Some pilot you are!" Ava cackled.

"I didn't know it was a such a danger zone. One minute I blacked out and the next thing I know my ship went down after one or two hits!" Poe said in defense.

Ava quit laughing as she put the pieces together. Being blacked out was nothing knew in this universe. Peter and Gamora shared a look with her as if they read all each other's mind.

"Have you heard of Thanos?" Ava asked.

Poe raised an eyebrow at her change in tone. "Thanos? What the heck is that? Let me guess some poisonous gas field that worse than an asteroid field?"

Ava shook her head. "Not exactly."

How could he not have heard of Thanos?

"Where is this Base of yours?" Gamora added, focusing on their mission, ignoring his reason. "We would be gladly to escort you get back."

"Aw that's sweet of you guys," Poe replied. "But I don't need you're help. That message wasn't for you guys it was for the resistance. So I'll just fix my ship and you'll never see me again." He crossed his arms and leaned on the X-wing.

"Good riddance." Ava mumbled to herself. Not quiet enough as it earned a glared from Poe.

Peter crossed his arms as he walked over to the ship. "Well, hate to break it to you dude, but your ship is toast."

He lead the group over to where Peter was pointing at something neither Poe or Ava had noticed.

"How you going to fix a broken wing? Not to mention the center isn't looking to hot either." Peter added as he looked over at Ava. It was as if he heard Poe treat her like an idiot as he sent her a wink.

Poe's mouth hung open as he saw what Peter was talking about.

The man in the orange jumpsuit looked over at the trio. "Um. I-"

"Would you like our help now?" Ava mocked from his decline of their offer.

Gamora elbowed her friend for the attitude before she beckoned Peter. "Give us a second." She told Poe as she gathered her fellow Guardians in a small huddle.

"We have no idea where he's from. Maybe the Nova Corps can help us out." Gamora said with a slight panicked.

"I agree. He looks like he came from Earth, but has a strange droid, something I've never seen before. He could be from another galaxy." Ava added referring to the robot.

Peter let out a huff. "Yeah and not to judge but his style looks like he's about to go on a mission for NASA to the moon."

Gamora ignored the Terran reference  and continued to figure what was going on. "Did Poe tell you anything before we got here?"

Ava shook her head. "He didn't tell me much, but he kept saying weird words. He's the General of the Resistance. He also mentioned something called the First Order and other terms that didn't make sense to me."

Gamora shrugged. "Does seem a little interesting. But the fact he didn't know about Thanos or the Blip is weird."

"Yeah, but maybe we should tell him later if we want him to trust us." Ava added. "I remember how shocking it was when I first found out I lost 5 years of my life.

Gamora nodded in agreement. "Let's just help him get home for now. This man has probably already been through enough-"

"You guys done talking?" Poe barked from behind us.

"Oh, we were just getting started." Peter chuckled and clapping his hands together once. "Oh but a General? Oh wow! That's impressive! Except it's no Starlord."

"Peter!" Gamora scolded.

Peter ignored her and walked closer to the stranger. Poe didn't seem amused as he resisted to laugh at the cockiness that came out of Peter's mouth.

"Starlord? What kind of title is that? You make that name up yourself?"

Ava stifled a small laugh making Poe's smile stretch up more, feeding into his ego. There was nothing better he loved then having encouragement of his sarcasm.

In response, Peter tossed a gravity mine on the ground near Poe causing him stick to it like a magnet. Peter laughed and tried to be the superior male as always.

Gamora marched up, smacking Peter on the head and grabbed the device in his hand to turn off the gravity mine. Poe wore a frown as he got back up while BB-8 rolled up to Peter. Some sort of weapon came out and tased him in defense for Poe.

"Hey!" Peter hissed as he held his leg and almost cursed at the droid until Gamora cleared her throat with her hands on her hips.

"Since your ship is no condition to fly, we would gladly help you in anyway that we can. We can escort you back to your home safely." She said calmly, trying to create peace so Poe could trust them.

"No thanks." Poe rejected. "It's very kind of you guys to talk behind my back and then use weird weapons on me, but I don't need your help. Just get me a ship I can find a way back by myself."

Gamora wasn't expecting that response. Her eyes widened and Peter stood there with a scoff as he crossed his arms.

Ava was the first to talk back. "Yeah, because it totally worked out for you last time?" She nodded towards his broken ship, with bits of smoke coming out of it.

He stepped towards her before pointing a finger in at her face. "Listen here sweetheart, I'm capable of flying any ship."

Ava huffed, unconvinced. "Right. Capable of flying straight into an Asteroid field and crash landing." She snickered without being intimidated by his voice this time.

Poe was about snap harder, but Gamora stepped in between the two.

"How about we start off by offering you some hospitality. It's been a long day for all of us. Food and sleep might be what we all need." Gamora pleaded with her eyes that the two would quit the banter.

Neither Poe or Ava lost eye contact in their mini staring contest. They glared back at each other as if to be trying to murder the other. Poe finally tore away from Ava and turned towards Gamora with a raised finger.

"On one condition," He stated. "You guys give me a ship tomorrow morning and I'll be on my way."

Gamora nodded with a sigh. "Deal."

___________________-☆-__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 348 3
(For those who have read my Mandalorian x Son Reader book, this is a sequel AND a crossover.) I left it all behind. My people, my right as a ruler...
129K 3.6K 15
โ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’“๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’†! ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’”.โž {Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1} {Book 1 in the Sweet Trilog...
605 18 16
This is based on the guardian of the galaxy movies. That including: โ€ข gardians of the galaxy vol.1 โ€ข gardians of the galaxy vol.2 โ€ข avengers infinity...