Breath of The Sun

By WhovianJC

From birth Izuku was always different from his twin sister Izumi. His whole family thought him deaf because h... More

Early Life Part 1
Early Life Part 2
Rediscovery of a Lost Art
Students and Friends
The New Generation Beginnings
A Drop Out and Some Tragedy
An Explanation and a Promise
The Breathing Forms
New House Mate and Great Progress
A Rocking Date
Poll Time Please Read
The Truth Reveled and a New Student
On the Villain Side of Things
UA Entrance Exam Part 1
Entrance Exam Pt.2
Entrance Exam Pt. 3
Question
Further Investigations into Moon Breathing
Selection Ceremony
The Forging of Their Final Blades
Our First Mission
New Poll Time : Updated
Learning Total Concentration Constant
The USJ Part 1
The USJ Part 2
The USJ Final Part
Meeting with the Teachers and Celebration
The Meeting of the Upper Moons
The Kidnapping Of Izuku Yagi
Important Announcement
Announcement 2
Izuku Tours the Village
The Meeting of The Pillars
A Bumpy Return
Izumi's New Breathing Form
Training with Zenitsu
Training with Rengoku
The Sports Festival: Obstacle Race
Sports Festival: Intermission
Sports Festival: 1v1 Eighth-finals
Sports Festival 1v1 Quarter Finals Pt. 1
Sports Festival 1v1 Quarter Finals Pt. 2
Sports Festival 1v1 Semi Finals
Sports Festival Finals
Passing out Swords to the New Recruits
Internship Hardships
A Chilling Blast From the Past
The Battles Begin
The Battle Against Stain
Medical Attention

The Quirk Apprehension Test

1.3K 41 13
By WhovianJC

--- So my bad I just relized I made a mistake so now for the purpose of this story each Hero Course class has 21 slots the missing member and what I changed was Melissa is in class 1A but I forgot her in the placement of the Quirk exam ---

Izuku POV:

          Today was our first day at UA, we are all in class 1A I have warned all those not familiar with my Uncle to do as he says as fast as possible. I also got us permission to wear our normal cloths and our swords from Principle Nezu. We were walking through the halls Jirou was right next to me, Aiba was clinging to Mikumo's arm, and Izumi and Katsumi were walking holding hands. 

          "So Izuku you know where we are going, right?" Izumi asked me. 

          "Yes the door right there is our Class," I replied. 

          "Somei?! A stuck up elitist, then? I should blow you to bits!" We all hear a familiar voice. 

          "Oh yeah he's in our class," Katsumi said after slapping her palm to her forehead. 

          "Uh who is she talking about?" Aiba asked. 

          "Her brother he is a drop out from our training," Mikumo told her. 

          I opened the door and the whole class shut up seeing us. We walked in and they all remained silent. Then Melissa spoke up from the back of the class. 

          "Oh hi guys haven't seen you guys in two weeks how you been," 

          "We've been fine Melissa," Izumi said. 

          "You are all the top scores how did you know about the hidden point system," The blue haired kid with engines asked. 

          "Your, Tenya Iida right. Brother of Ingenium?" I asked him he nodded. "Well we all only did what a hero would do in the moment save those in trouble." 

          "Ah yes I see," Iida replied. 

          "You all are the lot at the top of the list right which one of you came in first," a black haired girl with a high ponytail asked. I didn't need to turn around to know that my friends were all pointing at me.

          "As my friends have offered yes it is I how passed with more points that All Might," I said. 

          "And what is your quirk?" she asked. 

          "Quirk. Me, my sister, Katsumi and Mikumo here are all Quirkless" I said pointing to each of us in turn.

          "I can conform what he says!" Bakugo yelled out to the class. 

          "Anyway we should all sit down our teacher is here," I said and me and my friends moved impossible fast to the seats left for us.

          "Where did they go?" everyone asked. 

          "They are in there seats as all of you should be," My uncle said as he came into the room. "It took all of you minus Izuku and his friends 8 seconds to notice me at the door we'll have to improve that. Anyway put these on and meet me outside on the training ground," He said placing a box of gym cloths on his desk. "Oh right Izuku you ad your friends have permission to remain in your classic cloths don't worry." 

          "Thank you Uncle Aizawa," I said and with that me and my friends stood up and went to the door. "Oh right you all should really hurry up Uncle doesn't like waiting. He might expel you if your late."

          As we walked to the field, "Izuku do you know what we are about to do?" Mikumo asked me. 

          "Yes, we will be doing a quirk apprehension test like the test we all did in high school and middle school. Only we will be allowed to use our 'quirks' for us that doesn't really mean much as most of your quirks those of us who have one don't really work for the tests. So for you all consider this a test to see if your ready to learn the next part of your training." I told them. 

          "And what is the next step of our training?" Katsumi asked. 

          "Total Concentration Constant, what I use the training will be difficult hence me testing you with this before hand," I told them. "For this test I will se how well all of you can maintain Total Concentration breathing. Oh and tonight is our first mission to take out Demons." 

          "Wait tonight we are going out and killing demons you sure we will be fine?" Izumi said clearly concerned since she can't use the other forms of her breathing. 

          "Yes I've had some 'friends' we'll call them keep an Eye on some very low class demon. I'll explain the difference between their rankings to you all tonight." I said and with that we arrived at the field. 

Time skip to everyone getting here

          "Okay now that everyone is here, Izuku catch" Aizawa said tossing me a modified baseball. "Since you Got first in the entrance exam you will go first step into the circle and throw the ball with everything you've got." 

          I stepped into the circle "You want everything I've got?" I asked him. He nodded "Everyone behind go stand by Aizawa sensei." They did as I said, I activated selfless state, my mark, and repetitive action. "Sun Breathing, Eighth Form: Sunflower Thrust" I took a step forward in the circle and threw the ball with everything I've got. The ground behind me shattered and the ball went at remarkable speeds. 

          It took quite a while before Uncle got my score, "20 kilometers, quite impressive Izuku." 

          "Your Quirkless!" everyone aside form my group and Katsuki said.

          "Yes and has been training for a long time," Aizawa and Katsuki said together. 

          "Anyway the point was to show you all can do what ever you want to increase your score," Aizawa said to the class. 

          "So we can use our quirks? Awesome," Mina said excited. 

          "Oh you goofed," I said blandly then I remembered to deactivate selfless state and my mark. 

          "Awesome, you say. Okay who ever comes last will be expelled" Uncle said. 

         "That's not fair we just got here," A brunette said. 

         "Not fair," Mikumo said. "Not fair let me ask you a question do you think natural disasters are fair. Maybe you think villains randomly attacking are fair too. Oh I know you think it is fair to be born quirkless and be mocked by everyone around for lacking something you have control over. As a hero and members of the hero course it is our job to learn how to fight back that unfairness." 

         "Well said Mikumo," Aizawa said calmly. 

Time Skip to after all the tests

          Izuku Yagi: 1st 

          Izumi Yagi: 2nd 

          Katsumi Bakugou: 3rd 

          Mikumo Yagi: 4th 

          Kyoka Jirou: 5th

          Eijiro Kirishima: 6th 

          Manami Aiba: 7th

          Denki Kaminari: 8th

          Melissa Shield: 9th

          Momo Yaoyorozu: 10th 

          Shoto Todoroki: 11th 

          Katsuki Bakugou: 12th

          Tenya Iida: 13th 

          Fumikage Tokoyami: 14th 

          Mezo Shoji: 15th 

          Mina Ashido: 16th 

          Ochacko Uraraka: 17th 

          Koji Koda: 18th 

          Rikido Sato: 19th 

          Tsuyu Asui: 20th 

          Yuga Aoyama: 21th

--- I swear to those of you who know that was not on purpose ---

          "Oh by the way I lied about the expulsion thing," Uncle said. "It was a logical rouse to get you all to try your best."

          "Merci," Aoyama said from the ground his stomach clearly still acting up. 

          "Really I thought it was obvious," the black haired ponytail girl said. 

          "It wasn't a lie if he saw no potential in any of us he would have expelled us." I told them heading back to the classroom with my group.

          "Wait really?" someone stopped me to ask.

          "Yeah he expelled his entire class last year" I told them and continued forward. 

          As we were walking my sister asked me "Didn't he reinstate his entire class last year?" 

          "Yeah but they don't need to know that and besides it is how he teaches them their own mortality in a safe manner." I told her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 6.6K 43
Izuku Yagi lived a happy life along with his sister Izumi Yagi and his friends the Todoroki's twins (Shoto and Shoko) and the Bakugo's twins ( Katsu...
270K 8.4K 25
(Reader is gender-neutral.) The day that a baby with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes was found on the sidewalk near UA high was the day that everything cha...
1.5K 34 19
Y/n L/n was born to an ordinary family, one of the few families with no quirks known in their bloodline. Only she does have a quirk. Despite her pare...
8.6K 215 12
You've grown up a lot since we were kids ... Y/n.. You and Izuku were friends when you were kids ,but sadly you moved away 10 years later you come b...