Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled

Sloshing

3K 18 2
By Desreveremannep

Mia was half way of undressing herself when the bell rang. She went to the door and peeked through the peephole. Her face brightened upon seeing Ava and Dave. Immediately she opened the door. "You gust are just in time!" she said.
Dave couldn't take his eyes of her girlfriend's semi naked body. He gulped at the sight of her wearing only her pump shoes and mini skirt.

"What?" Mia protested with a grin, "you never saw a naked girl before?"

Ava chuckled. "I cleaned him dry, Mia, as you asked," she commented, nudged Dave on the shoulder, "he's all yours to use tonight!"

Mia smiles. "No!" she said as she dragged her friend and boyfriend by their hand in and kicked the front door close, "he's us!" She then turned her body away and walked toward the bedroom, leading her two friends. "Come!" she said, releasing herself free of her skirt and panties. Her remaining clothes laid scattered on the living room floor, joined the rest of them, "let's take a bath!"

Ava and Dave followed Mia.

At the sofa, Mia stopped walking. She reached for her bag, and took out something. "Here, take this!" she gave that thing to Dave.

Dave looked at the blue pill. He took it and swallowed it. "But I'm ready, Mia," he commented.

Mia rubbed the bulge in front of his trousers. "I know," she murmured, "I just want to make sure that you will satisfy both of us tonight!"

"Okay, fair enough," Dave replied.

"I have satisfied enough today!" Ava protested softly.

"Bullshit!" Mia cut her best friend, "besides, you still have lessons to take tonight!"

Ava grumbled, her face felt hot.

***

The bathtub was big, the water was warm, and three of them were inside, Mia and Ava sat on each of Dave's side.

"So, Av," Mia opened the conversation, "tell me what have you did today!"

"I, uh, milked him this morning on our way to work," Ava started her story.

"And she came while doing it," Dave added.

"That's because I touched myself!" Ava protested.

"Yeah," Dave continued, "but I noticed that you also came a few times before while milking me, without being touched."

"Uh, shut up!" Ava barked, "I didn't!"

"Alright, stop it!" Mia interrupted the debate. Her fingers formed a ring around Dave hard rod and started moved up and down its length, "just continue your story!"

*Well, at the office, the fact that I didn't wear any bra nor undies made me self-conscious," Ava mumbled softly, "thanks to your request!"

"But you did that before," Dave commented, followed by a long sigh as he enjoyed Mia's finger all over his shaft.

"But that was before you became my boyfriend!" Ava snorted, "Our boyfriend!"

"So, that's why you avoided me through the first half of our office time?" Dave asked as his hands reached between the thighs of his girlfriends.

Mia's legs opened a bit, welcomed Dave hand.

"Yeah, partly because of that," Ava replied. Her legs clenched close, as if preventing Dave from touching her. Yet she clenched a bit too late, making Dave's hand kept firmly on her slit instead.

Dave smiled. His hands felt Mia's well was full of thick slime while Ava's was not.

"And what other thing that made you avoiding him?" Mia asked, then sighed as she felt a finger slid inside her. She grabbed Dave's pole as retaliation.

Ava squealed as she felt Dave's finger slid into her. "Dave!" she protested. Her clenched legs tightened.

Soon after Dave finger entered Ava, he start to feel the same slipperiness.

Ava sighed then replied Mia's question, "it was Rodney and Elma," she mumbled, "they asked me questions about my relationship with Dave!"

"Oh!" Mia commented, "do you think we should show them the truth?" She then started kissing her boyfriend.

"No way!" Ava barked. She laid her head on the lid, enjoying what Dave did to her.

For a few seconds, only Ava's soft sighs and the slurping sound of kissing of Mia and Dave were heard in the bathroom.

"Then what happened next?" Mia suddenly asked, before continued her kissing.

"Then, after lunch, Dave managed to call me to his office," Ava replied. She gulped nervously, partly because the thing that they did at the office flashed on her mind, partly because Save's finger work inside her. The  she continued murmuring, "there, Dave sat me on his desk and humped me like crazy!"

"Wow ...," Mia responded softly. She gulped as Dave stirred her love juice and the thought of him humping her friend got pictured in her mind, “he got crazy because you avoided him.”

"Then ...," Ava continued with heavy breath, "he came inside me,"

"You liked it, Honey?" Mia asked her lover.

"Then he sucked my tunnel clean," Ava murmured, "and then we kissed, giving his juice to me."

"You did that?" Mia asked him.

Dave just nodded.

"Did he cleaned you well?" Mia asked her best friend.

"Not really."

"Well," Dave commented, "at least she came again because of that."

"No I didn't!"

Mia chuckled. "Now I'm jealous," she pouted, "you never did that to me!"

"You never asked," Dave answered, kissed her softly. His second finger on both of his hands now joined to enter each of the hole.

Both girls writhed.

"Av," Mia murmured.

"Yes?"

"May I sit on him for a while?"

"Sure! Why not?"

With that, Mia stood up, then sat on Dave's lap, her back facing him. Her hand guided his missile to its intended target.

Bull's-eye.

Mia sighed in relief as she sat on Dave's lap and his rod entered her. After enjoying his warmth inside her for e second, she started rocking her body up and down.

Dave's hand fondled Mia's firm twin mounts. His other hand scrapping the inner wall of Ava's love tunnel.

"That's all, Av?" Mia asked as she bounced on top of Dave.

Ava rested her head on his shoulder, moaning a second before she answered her question, "then I lead him to the floor and then I licked and sucked him to revive him."

"You can't ...." Mia's commented was interrupted by a whimper as the tide build up inside her, "get enough..." Another whimper, "of him, I guess!" Loud moan ended her accusation.

"No! Not that!" Ava defended herself, "his juice were mixed with mine." She kissed with him for a couple of seconds she paused their kissing to  continue, "and that only made me wanting to taste the real one!" With that, she started kissing him again.

Mia slammed her body repeatedly in full power, as if pounding Dave through the bathtub floor. The water sloshed roughly, spilled to the floor. She moaned at every thrust.

Ava passionately kissed  Dave, hugged his arm tightly. Her hands and thigh kept his hand firmly planted on her tunnel.

Mia's felt the end was near. Her Kegel contracted, making Dave's shaft entrances more and more difficult yet even more stimulating. Unable to cope with the sensation, Mia frantically looked for anything to hold on to. One of her hand  grabbed Dave's hand that was busy with her chest. She helped him gropping her, while her other hand grabbed Ava's hand and squeezed it tightly. At last, Mia slammed all her might down, effectively forcing Dave's hot rod to enter her all the way, scrapping her inner wall. She howled and grunted her monsoon storm out loud.

Dave couldn't stand the squeeze Mia's inner muscle exerted on his throbbing shaft. He tried to keep his floodgate closed but it was futile. A few seconds after Mia came, he followed suit. With a long grunt Dave jerked a few times, each time accompanying a spray of his seed, deep inside Mia.

"You came?" Ava murmured rhetorically with dreamy eyes planted on Dave's face. Her hand shakingly pressed Dave hand deep into her crotch.

"Uh ... Huh...!" Dave responded between his grunts. His fingers jabbed deeply into Ava's well, responding to her pressure.

A second later, Dave felt his fingers excruciatingly twisted and squeezed by her muscle. At the same time, he saw Ava's eyes rolled up, followed a long moan. Then, her head fell back toward the bathtub's lid and her body convulsed.

Dave pulled Ava toward him and kissed her. Mia fell heavy on his chest with her head resting on his shoulder.

"Dave ...," Mia called weakly a few moments later. Her breath calmed down.

"Yes?" Dave answered.

"Clean me like you cleaned Ava, will you?" Mia asked as she lifted her body off of Dave's lap and quickly sat on the lid across him.

"Okay," he replied and immediately sat cross legged in front of Mia, between her thighs. Without hesitation, Dave approached her opening and started licking the liquid that already started to ooze out of it. Soon, Mia and ava heard slurping sound as his tongue explored her inside.

Mia's breaths went heavier again. "Uh ..., I think this time he does better clean up, Av!" she commented.

Ava sat next to Mia on the lid.

Mia started to convulsed and writhed.

Ava started kissing her best friend, muffling her moans.

Dave stopped sucking and move to stand on his knees, facing the two girls.

"Why ...?" Mia asked, upset for the interruption.

Dave pointed to his mouth. His eyes threw question to both of the girls.

Ava took the cue. She bent over toward him and said, "Give it to me!" With that, ske kissed him.

Dave gave what she wanted, then once all of it got delivered to her mouth, quickly Dave sat back inside the tub to resume cleaning her.

Mia chuckled between her jerks and moans. "Like it?"

Ava gulped the seed then nodded. She kissed her girl friend again.

Dave stood on his knees again.

Mia stopped her kissing and annoyedly gaze at him.

Ava was about to receive the second serving when Mia asked, "can I have that? Please?"

"Okay," replied Ava.

Greedily, Mia kissed Dave.

"That, all!" Dave reported once they finished the transfer.

Mia played with the liquid for a moment, then gulped it and barked, "Continue until I come!"

Dave obeyed.

Mia moaned and press his head firmly toward her opening.

Ava fiddled and toyed her best friend's cherries that lie on top of her twin hills.

Mia starred at her best friend and murmured incoherently with heavy breaths as if she was talking to Dave, "good ... There ... Yeah ...."

"Coming?" Ava asked with a sweet smile.

Mia's index finger pointed up, as if asking Ava to stop talking. "Almost ...." she said softly, almost like whispering.

Ava grabbed Mia's head and kissed her again.

And with that, Mia came. She moaned loudly inside Ava's mouth, filled Ava's lungs with her breaths. Her thighs clenched Dave's head. A few seconds later, her body went weak. Mia slid back down into the water.

Ava giggled and followed her friend to sit in the water.

"You're right, Av," Mia commented, "his juice was diluted."

Ava chuckled. "Told you!"

Dave sat next to Ava.

"Mia," Ava called softly.

"Yes?"

"Can I errr ..., Ask Dave to hump me?"

"Sure, he's us!"

"Let me make him ready, again, then," Ava as she reached toward his rod. Her fingers touched something hard. "You're already hard!" she squealed with glee as her hand massaged the hot rod.

"That's the blue pill was for, Dear," Mia commented.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.9K 23
Two vampires find an abandoned werewolf. They might as well train the naughty mutt.
10.5K 394 21
๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ 
388K 5.2K 24
"๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŠ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—' ๐š˜๐š—"
53.5K 131 15
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going๐Ÿ˜ โš ๏ธwarning mature contentโš ๏ธ Rated 18+