Amongst the Gods (ATG)

By Axcelg4

A forbidden existence survives an absolute order of execution, to claim vengeance for what was taken from him... More

Prophecy
Naughty Little Boy
My Sweet heart
The Witch
History
The Elf
Sage
Día De La Independencia Festival
The Gate-Keeper
A Fear That Kills
Death he knows, Death he brings

Beellzel' Lair

32 8 0
By Axcelg4

The festival last for 5 days and they still have 3 and a half day at most to look for a way to level up.

The three headed to the guild to ask for a high level quest.

The last person on line Leighford a swordsman lvl 120 and his party of 5 they are one of the elite adventurer of the guild took a high level quest..

"Hello Ms. Riza-san are there any highlevel quest with high Experience points available for us?"

"Im sorry Souta, unforunately we are out ot high level quest for now because there's a lot of adventurers who came early this morning to take on a quest, I believe those people are also  participating in the competetion so they are trying to level up.."

"Ohh is that so... "

"I would like to recommend something but it's a dangerous one and in order to take on this quest you need to ask for a permission from the guild master"

[Souta Bryna and Orgith looks at each other]

"Alright, we'll take this on."

[Headed to the Guild Masters office]

"Hmmm... I see..."

"Beellzel' Lair the unexplored dungeon on the north-west part of Eikiela Land beneath the Mt. Gorahora. We dont have much information about the dungeon the furthest level that has been explored by our adventurers is floor 2..."

"To how many levels there are..no one knows.."

"It is a dangerous dungeon every monsters in Beellzel starts at level 100..The last party that went inside has never returned.."

"So we stop posting this in the quest board.. if you really are willing then I would have to allow you so.. but..."

"Remember that no one will be able to save you as soon as possible if things go south because we are out of adventurers for this week since the demand of quest is too high."

"Once youre there you're own your own..."

"We will limit the day to 3 days to make sure you come back and if you dont I'll have your master Furijima to form a search party to look for you.."

*Souta Gulp*
[I dont think we should stay longer than 3 days]

[Souta says in mind]

"The quest is to explore and investigate the dungeon whatever you found there is yours.. for 72 hours you need to accumulate all possible information you can get including the missing party that didn't return."

"After 72 hours upon entering the dungeon send a messenger on your current situation."

[Everyone]
"Haiii!! Captain!!"

On their way to the Dungeon they were escorted by a guide and traveled riding a horse..

They made it to the Dungeon within 3 hours and then started the preperation for enter..

"I'll try my best not to hold you both back!"

"Dont sweat it Bryna you'll be the rear guard and do a long range attack as much as possible and assist us with your skills.

I will be the vanguard and Souta will be our main force."

Since my endurance and hp is high I will manage to block all the uncecessary attacks [Orgith said]

"Guys remember that we are going to fight an enemy we dont know much of in the place we also dont know, let's try to play it safe as much as we can and always prepare to fall back at anytime is that is that clear??"

"haii!!!" [Bryna and Orgith]

The three started to push forward...

A few steps after they went in a foul smell and dead bodies is what they see..

"I think it's a warning to the outsiders  not to enter this place..."

Not so far after entering they already encountered their first monster...

[Souta uses Sage mode.]

[Sage Mode: Allows souta to identify any creature's name, race, level, magic type and it's weakpoints/weaknesses. It enhances Souta's perception and reaction.

The one that appear in them is called a "bardock" it is a mantis-like monster that loves to devours it's pray alive.

Souta was shock to see that the level of the monster is 145.

"I think it levels up by fighting other monsters."

"Orgith, Bryna Lets go"

Hai!

The three proceeded and coordinated as planned.

After taking it down Souta and the rest leveled up drastically and every monster is dropping a random item..

They continued to dive deeper in the dungeon and on the floor level 3..
The party sensing more sinister and powerful presence of monster inside the cave.. do they decided to take a break and replenish their mana and HP with potions since they dont have a healer in the party.

"I think we should look for a priest after this whole thing.."

"HAHA, you're right about that I think we should...."

after a few minutes of resting..

"Everyone!" Bryna shouted.

"You sense it?"

"Hell yeah"

A humanoid and tall in appearance with hood has appeared before them.

The three went to deffensive position.

Bryna suddenly feared the person in front of them...

"Impossible, could it be?"

"Why is my feet shaking? is this is the end for us?...."

A Black elf has appeared in front of them covered it's mouth and it's hood with blood...

"Impossible aren't they not supposed to appear that is not their territory?" Orgith said.

"Tch.."

[The black elf irritatedly express]

The black elf continues to walk slowly in front of them then passed out..

"Don't get near it...."

After an hour the black elve regain consciousness it's wound and dirty clothes has been replaced with a clean one.. empty potion bottles are beside her...

but didnt saw anyone...

[16 Hours have passed since they enter the dungeon]

"We could've used those potions for ourselves you know?" Orgith said.

"Well I couldn't just leave someone else to die even if it's a black elf"

"Well that is Souta for you.."

Then a pack of hummongous monsters have arrived

All are above level 160

"Battle formation!!"

"Haii!!"

Souta enchanted and cast the following

Physical Enhancement
Physical Deffense Enhancement
Magic Deffense Ehancement
Perception Enhancement
Dexterity Enhancement

"Commence!"

Orgith use Earth manipulation magic to trap the monsters feet and uses boulder throw knocking the enemy down while bryna uses an AoE attack hitting all enemy with wind lance and souta giving the final blow cast eternal flame

A fire magic that doesnt burn out untill he deactivates it.

[18 Hours have passed]

The three leveled up and celebrated.

They were tired but smiling and happy because they leveled up.

Then uddenly a surprise attack hit Bryna and Orgith knocking them down in an instant

Souta reacted but is way too late...

The floor boss has appeared!

[Everyfloor in Beellzel' Lair has a floor boss.]

[Floor 3 Boss Cerberus Lv. 220]

[Party Level and Stats]
Souta Lv. 127
Str: 560
Agi: 560
Int: 560
Endr: 560
Luck: 560
Magic Type: Earth, Wind, Water, Fire, Shadow, Light, Void

Bryna Lv. 89
Str: 100
Agi: 290
Int: 120
Endr: 80
Luck: 80
Magic type: Wind

Orgith Level 102
Str: 430
Agi: 100
Int: 100
Endr: 430
Luck: 60
Magic type: Earth

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 21 38
Alaska was a very out of place person in society. Though things were starting to get out of place even for her... weird happenings concerning electri...
92 0 13
Akira is a young adult who's finally leaving her dad's house to go off to college. She meets a boy named Kai in her culinary class. To her very exist...
124K 2.5K 32
They say to be reincarnated, one must Have a strong will or a remnant thought after death, (Y/N) (L/N) an Ordinary 16 year old with a not not so Ordi...