To be Claimed by Her

By theEveofChaos

An Academy fan fiction. The Blackborne and Toma teams had fallen apart after learning Sang and Kaylie were ag... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Tying the Knot
Chapter 134
Epilogue
Moving Forward - upcoming book
Second Book Update
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter 12

Chapter 85

2.2K 131 10
By theEveofChaos

Nathan's POV

I sat trying to remember what it was that had drawn me to Sang in the first place. Looking from her to Valkyrie, I couldn't see it. We were all kids when things started with us, young and stupid. We thought our love would last forever, but it was childish. She had idolized us for saving her from her abusive family, and we convinced ourselves she was old enough to commit. We were idiots.

What fifteen-year-old was that mature, especially never having seen a healthy relationship before? And, fuck, despite our best efforts, we really never had a healthy relationship either. We were either over-protective, demanding, jealous, or too lovesick to see the signs that she was lying and hiding things from us. Hell, maybe we drove her to Volto. I looked up when I felt a soft hand on mine.

Don't do that to yourself, mo lochlannach, she said in my mind. She made her own decisions and no matter what, it is in the past. You are stronger now and I love you.

"So who the hell is she?" Kaylie demanded, breaking the awkward silence.

"She is Eveleen, Ms. Winchester," Valkyrie snapped, channeling her inner Owen.

Kaylie gave a sour look, "Good to know they moved on. Are you with all fourteen of them?"

"Da," Raven said, taking a step closer to Eveleen. "She will be soon." Valkyrie blushed and gave him a soft smile.

"So why did you all trap us in here? We haven't done anything," Kaylie snapped.

Several of the guys snorted or coughed. "You lied for years. You've both been working with Volto and gave mission information to him and his followers. You got good people hurt over the years." Silas spoke, still looking at the floor, "And that doesn't even begin to cover what you did to all of us personally, but that is not up for discussion. You are here to help us locate Volto, or go to prison. You choose." When he finished speaking he looked directly at Sang.

"You'd send me to p...prison, Superman?" her voice was low and shaky.

"No, Sang, you've done this all by yourself. We offered you a life where you could help people, and make a difference, but you chose to break the law. I can't, no I won't let that go unanswered." He clenched his jaw as he spoke, only relaxing when Axel put a hand on his shoulder.

Owen cleared his throat. "Ms. Sorensen, as much as I'd like to believe this innocent act, we've seen far too much proof to the contrary to believe it. So stop wasting our time with your school girl routine and tell us where to find Volto. We really don't have time for your theatrics." Damn, he's done, like really just done.

Her mouth hung open for a minute, then the facade dropped. "Very well, Mr. Blackbourne, what kind of a deal is the Academy offering in exchange for mine and Kaylie's testimony?"

He laughed at her. "I'm not in charge here. I suggest you direct your plea bargaining towards Corey and Raven." That fact seemed to surprise her. Even when Owen wasn't in charge, he always acted like it. To see him so readily step back was new territory for her and for us honestly.

Kaylie began laughing loudly, "What? Him? Axel, you put him in charge. Damn you guys are really falling apart."

"Bí ciúin!" Valkyrie yelled at her, her hands glowing silver. Wait, when did her magic come back? "You will not speak another word, either of you until I wish it." She stalked towards them, her eyes an iridescent green. "You are beyond contempt and I'll be damned if I'm going to allow either of you to mistreat my loves any longer." Her glamour faded and both Kaylie and Sang silently gasped, jaws hanging agape. "There are far worse things in this world than Volto, and I'd be, oh, so happy to show you all of it if you continue to try my patience."

"Corey, mo ghrian, could you and Victor please be sure to record their confessions. We wouldn't want to miss anything, would we, love?" His cheeks flushed red as he grabbed the camera and microphones. Vic gave him a grin and pat on the back as they set things up.

"Now, ladies - and I use that term loosely, you are going to tell Corey and Raven everything you know about Volto in perfect detail. You will explain all of your own crimes as well and provide the locations of Volto and all of his network. If you omit even a small detail you will feel a burning sensation in your spine. It will start small and then grow as it begins to eat away the nerve endings in your spine rendering you paralyzed from the neck down for life. Do I make myself clear?" The girls hesitated. "Oh, I guess a demonstration is needed." She flicked her wrist and both girls started to scream, trying to reach their backs. Valkyrie waved her hand again and the screaming stopped. "I'm completely incapable of lying, so believe me when I say this is the last warning I will give either of you. Now start talking."

She took a step back so that Corey and Raven could begin the interview. She swayed a bit as North caught her arm. "You pushed too hard, Queen," he admonished her.

"Perhaps a bit," she breathed heavily. "I'm going to lay down. Maybe Sean should check the mark."

"I'll get him," I said. "You go take care of her," I told North as he led her into the bedroom.

I stepped to the couch leaning next to Sean, "I need you to come check on Valkyrie, she overdid it with these two. North took her to the bedroom to lay down. She asked for you." He gave Owen a chaste kiss, then followed me down the short hallway. North was cooling her forehead with a damp washcloth when we walked in.

"Okay little lady, do you want to explain when you got your magic back?" Sean asked her as he felt her pulse and checked her eyes.

"She didn't. It's my blood," North said, sitting beside her gently. She gave him a soft smile and squeezed his hand. "She made the connection from the day at the temple when she cast the spell that vampire blood gives her a temporary power boost and she can access her magic. That's, um, what we were doing at the hotel when we stepped out." He lifted her hand to his lips, kissing it. "But Queen got upset and pushed a bit too far. Even now she's still using her magic to enforce the threat she made to those two," he growled.

I rubbed her legs, "Let Gabe and I take over the spell. Between the two of us, we can keep it going for you." She nodded and I sent a quick mental message to Gabe. "Thank you for standing up for us, Valkyrie. You have no idea how much it means to me, to all of us," I said as I continued to massage her legs.

She reached out for my hand, "I will always defend you Nathan, my love." Her hands felt cold, too cold. I quickly pulled back her top, exposing her chest. The black veins from the stone covered most of her torso. Sean gasped and began cursing as he started to heal her. North was right, she'd pushed herself far too hard.

"Hey, Corey has the Steele team sending over some birds to pick up Sang and Kaylie," Gabe said, popping his head through the door, then stopping when he saw Eveleen. "What the fuck?" he gasped. "What in the fucking hell happened? Is she okay?" He had pushed past North and was kneeling next to her, brushing her hair back, and kissing her forehead.

"I'm fine, m'anam, I just pushed myself too much. I should have listened to North," she said softly, her eyelids fluttering.

He looked to Sean, and he nodded as the tendrils began to fade. By the time he'd finished, his brow was sweat covered and he was breathing hard. "Far be it for me to dictate someone else's punishments, but in my professional opinion, Star needs rest then at least five spankings from North and five more from me for making me work so hard."

She gasped as North chuckled, "Oh I'm thinking she's getting way more than just spankings this time. Little girl needs to learn some restraint, maybe some edging will teach her."

"Wh..what's edging?" her voice was small.

North ran his hand along the inside of her thigh, skimming over her core, "That's where I bring you to the edge of an orgasm then stop." She shivered. "I'm going to edge you multiple times until you are begging to cum, little girl. Then if you're really good, I might let you." She whimpered and shifted under his hand. "But first, you need to rest, and you're not allowed to touch yourself either. No orgasms without our permission, little girl."

Her eyes were a deep purple shade as she answered in a sleepy tone, "Yes sir." I felt my pants tighten.   

Author's Notes:  I realize some die-hard Academy fans may not like the angle I took with Sang and Kaylie, but from a psych perspective, it seems more likely both girls would have suffered some severe trauma and personality disorders.   Feel free to share your thoughts.  

As always, vote and comment please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 16.8K 47
I'm not a normal girl. I've known this since I was five years old and got my first gift. I have no idea where it came from, who I am, but it's someth...
117K 4.9K 50
─ in which brett west, dr.roberts granddaughter gets sent to live with him while her parents are divorcing. in charleston, brett meets...
18.5K 1.3K 15
**An Academy fan fiction based on C.L. Stone's Ghost Bird and Scarab Beetle series. On the run from a group dead set on the destruction of magic, the...
132K 7.8K 38
Tori has always known her parents were capable of horrible things. She's witnessed it first hand since she was a child. She's terrified of her parent...