Living with the bad boy Austin

Por anoushkaat

Emma the good girl. Who lives with her uncle and baby brother. Who would rather Eat and watch re runs of goss... Más

Living with the bad boy Austin
Bumby Road
Not so great Second Impression
Pool Side Drama & Bimbos
High Heels
Mondays were never this intresting.
Worst Day Ever.
Date Night
Day 1: Friday.
Day 2: Saturday.
Stupid Drunk Austin. {Day 2}
Day 3: Sunday.
Day 4
Day 4 (Re Post)
Day 5: Tuesday. Confessions.
Day 6: Wednesday.
Day 7: Thursday.
Stolen Bra.
Well Shit.
Important! ♥
Chasing the little one.
The Invitation.
Meeting The Daniels.
My Birthday, My Rules.
Halloween
Christmas
Back To Perfection

Learn your ABCs

17.3K 499 93
Por anoushkaat

AnoushkaAjoy

Chapter 6: Learn your ABCs

*NOT EDITED*

New day.

New start and hopefully no Austin. It was Tuesday and I had art.

Yes. I still took art, but it was only because I liked Mrs.Sappleton, it was an optional class. Whoever was  failing and needed a grade would join Art. It was an extra curricular.

Mostly students like me who enjoyed the class or kids who were failing would opt for Art to try to pass.

Remind me to tell Austin about this class, I think he needed it.

My plan was to forget Austin's name. This plan was stupid. A plan only a three year old would come up with but time was running short and I was desperate.

I remember his names, I mean who can forget Satan's child's name but you know like just give him, Taste of his own medicine.

I got out of my bed and did my daily routine . I changed into a white v-neck with my jacket and lose grey track pants.

I was a dancer but a closed off one by closed off I mean, I can't dance in front of anyone or I'll puke.

It was my personal getaway and I didn't want anyone to know about it. Of course Naomi and uncle knew but only those two.

Dance was my thing. My parents wanted me to learn dance so I would get out of my shell. I got out but only during dancing.

I took my Sling and headed downstairs. I was excited since I had an hour and study hall and I could dance during my spare time. I could always dance at home. I used too but ever since Austin arrived I was too shy to dance here.

I put Gatorade and an apple with a Granola bar into my bag and bid everyone goodbye except Austin of course.

I went to my car and rode off to school excited about the day ahead. I reached school and met up with Naomi talking about Tiffany's rude behaviour.

I decided to tell her about my plan during lunch. Hallways wasn't a good place for secrets.I went to the chemistry lab and saw the chart of where to sit. My partner was Austin. Oh what a wonderful life. Not.

I slumped down my table grumpily and noticed Austin walk in with a bunch of girls swooning and sighing by the sight of him. Sure he was hot.

Like a model. A&F and Calvin Klein worthy but he wasn't my type. He waved and winked at them even whispered some things in their ears, But where was I paying attention to them .

He saw his seating chart and smirked. Oh hell no. He came up and sat next to me. Invading my personal space. "Hey Emma."

"Adrain" I said nodding towards him. He was taken aback but he raised his eyebrow and smirked and went with the flow.

Mr. Darby came in "Settle down children we have class. I need you to make some chemicals. They aren't balanced so once balancing them make them. Do not break the test tubes, Girls & boys. Take help from your partner if you don't know."

I started balancing immediately.

When Austin came really close to me. "Not many forget my name. Especially the ones living with me."

I shrugged and responded lamely," I don't remember unimportant people."

He chuckled. I took my time checking if they were right. Wouldn't want an explosion now would we. Austin finished quickly and put on his lab coat and the glasses. He finished so fast! I checked and they were all right. I gasped. He noticed how I was seeing

"Need any help?" From his tone you could make out what type of help he wanted.

Shrugging him off, I put on my coat and glasses. I heard some girls giggling and shushed them immediately

When suddenly a bang! Occurred in my table with my test tube. It all came on the table and on my lab coat. Mr.Darby rushed towards us and grunted in disappointment.

"I swear I did it right. Check it." He checked it and it was right. Then I told him what all I put when Austin interrupted

"I saw you put in some of this too. It was concentrate hydrochloric acid instead of dilute." I shook my head

"No I didn't."

He nodded. I narrowed my eyes and both of us were having a stare down.

Mr. Darby interrupted our stare down and told us to get back to work when finally the bell rang. I ran out of class. Naomi looked at me weirdly.

I saw Austin within ear shot and said "Adrian put some chemical in my test tube and made it blast!"

She looked and me and said "Who is Adrain?"

I knew he was looking and said," The guy who's living with me."

"Austin?" I nodded. We had the same class next and took our books and headed for art.

❤Austin❤

That bitch forgot my name! I was only joking that day but she really seemed to forget my name.

At first I thought she was joking but no in the hallway too. Who forgets my name and resists my charm?

I headed for class which was Art. I took it so I would score some hot chicks. I heard girls love a guy who can paint like how Jack painted Rose in the movie Titanic I was hoping to paint models and make them fall in love with me.

I entered class and sat down and saw Naomi and Emma in the middle.

I walked towards them "Hello ladies. Mind if I ?" Naomi simply shrugged.

I wish I could tap Naomi but Alec that ass took her.

"Soo,why are you in art?" Naomi shrugged and Emma simppy glared at me and said," We need some peace time."

And I heard Emma mumble under her breath "which obviously we won't get anymore."

Apparently the both of us heard it and started laughing.

❤Emma❤

Thankfully the bell rang. I waved good bye to Naomi and ran to the gym locker. I quickly went inside the changing room and changed into my black dress with tights underneath it.

Marc, my dance partner was going to join me today.

We did some competitions together an they were really good. Unfortunately he was gay.

He was hot but gay. He had a boyfriend named Eric and he was hot too.

We were good friends with them. Even Naomi was. I rushed to the dance studio taking my bag. I tied my hair into a messy bun.

I did my warm up and stretches.

Mark finally came in. "Hey sugar" I nodded at him while doing a split.

He did his warm ups and we both started practicing. Let the music flow in. We put parachute by Cheryl Cole.

❤Austin❤

This girl came up to me begging for some action and where was I to decline the offer. She took me to the dance studio but apparently someone else had plans.

Music was blaring. Parachute by Cheryl Cole If i'm not mistaken.

I'm not a girl, I just think Cheryl is hot and when I meet her we will have something in common and then boom and bamming.

There was this girl with her brown hair loose her back was to me. The guy was there too. I've seen him before walking around.

"Austin lets go." I nodded

"okay, babe." And that girl twirled around and I saw it.

It was Emma acting all so sexual giving me a hard on. Great. The guy was like holding her and she was refraining him and stuff or something like that. I don't understand dance.

There was chemistry between them and anyone would be a fool not to see it, the distance between them made me feel something. Made me feel weird.

The chick pulled me to the janitors closet and we made out. She gave me a head, It wasn't that great but it satisfied my needs.

For the time being.

❤Emma❤

After our routine we were laying down on the floor and Marc said," So I thought I saw this guy staring at you with lustful eyes but this blonde bimbo kept on pulling him." I blushed in embarrassment.

"Who was it?" I asked curiously

"The new guy, Austin?" I gasped

"the one I'm living with?!" He nodded.

"I got to go." He simply nodded.

I took my bag and headed for the locker room. Had a quick shower and changed into my previous clothes again.

I walked out and rushed to my locker. I took my books and headed for lunch. as I was walking Austin came up to me "Nice dance skills." I gave him a small smile.

He was still following me. Jerk . I went to the paying counter and qwxgot myself some salad.

"Trying to be healthy today?" I just shrugged and went to sit by myself.

Naomi was busy with Alec today .

He sat down with a packet of chips and a burger

Then Drew,Ben and Hunter came and sat down. I looked at them with a questioning gaze. They just shrugged. Drew was sitting next to me and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Want to go for dinner with me?" Drew asked. I nodded

"Where do you have in mind?" He shrugged. Austin was looking at us intently when Tiffany entered.

"We'll lookie here, Bitches are allowed in this school." Drew chuckled and put his arm around my wait and pulled me closer.

Tiffany sat on Austin's lap and they started making out.

"If you want to make out here. Please leave this is my bench. I came here first."

Austin sighed and Tiffany glared at me. I smiled sweetly.

They walked away when Tiffany turned and looked at me "Bye preschooler. Drew make her learn her abc's well." Drew rolled his eyes

"I think you need that Tiffany not her." Austin chuckled and she glared at him.

"Thank you." He shrugged and the lunch bell rang signaling that lunch was over. Drew kissed me on the cheek which made me get butterflies in my tummy. I smiled as he walked away winking at me.

A/N: Suprise! SORRY for the poor chapter, it isn't edited and I will have to do it soon.

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

&

SHARE

Much love,
Anoushka

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

53.1K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
82.2K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
2.4M 68.4K 75
"You want me, don't you?" Mason smirks He walks over to me and gently pushes me against the wall. "N-no, I don't! I swear, I was just wondering." I q...