JOSEPH QUINN IMAGINES

Oleh noqueenie

Imagines based on the Joseph Quinn and some of his characters. I own the imagines published in this book. Lebih Banyak

UPDATES
REQUESTS ; CLOSED
HE / HIM
JOSEPH QUINN
BILLY KNIGHT
EDDIE MUNSON
EDDIE MUNSON
EDDIE MUNSON
JOSEPH QUINN
JOSEPH QUINN
THEY / THEM
JOSEPH QUINN ; ANGELS & DEMONS [1]
JOSEPH QUINN ; ANGELS & DEMONS FINAL
REQUESTS
EDDIE MUNSON
BILLY KNIGHT
EDDIE MUNSON
BILLY KNIGHT
SHE / HER
JOSEPH QUINN
JOSEPH QUINN
JOSEPH QUINN
JOSEPH QUINN
EDDIE MUNSON ; TEASING [1]
EDDIE MUNSON
EDDIE MUNSON
EDDIE MUNSON
JOSEPH QUINN
EDDIE MUNSON
JOSEPH QUINN
PRINCE PAUL
EDDIE MUNSON
JOSEPH QUINN
LEONARD BAST
EDDIE MUNSON
JOSEPH QUINN
PRINCE PAUL
EDDIE MUNSON
PRINCE PAUL
EDDIE MUNSON
EDDIE MUNSON
JOSEPH QUINN
EDDIE MUNSON
EDDIE MUNSON
EDDIE MUNSON
JOSEPH QUINN
PRINCE PAUL
LEONARD BAST
EDDIE MUNSON
LEONARD BAST
JOSEPH QUINN
JOSEPH QUINN
ARTHUR HAVISHAM
PRINCE PAUL ; ENEMIES TO LOVERS [1]
PRINCE PAUL ; ENEMIES TO LOVERS [2]
PRINCE PAUL ; ENEMIES TO LOVERS [3]
PRINCE PAUL ; ENEMIES TO LOVERS [4]
PRINCE PAUL ; ENEMIES TO LOVERS [5]
PRINCE PAUL ; ENEMIES TO LOVERS [6]
PRINCE PAUL ; ENEMIES TO LOVERS FINAL
JOSEPH QUINN
ARTHUR HAVISHAM
EDDIE MUNSON ; TEASING FINAL
EDDIE MUNSON ; GONE [1]
ARTHUR HAVISHAM
EDDIE MUNSON ; GONE [2]
EDDIE MUNSON ; GONE [3]
EDDIE MUNSON ; GONE FINAL
RALPH

JOSEPH QUINN

5.7K 151 54
Oleh noqueenie

You sat at your usual table as you waited for him to arrive. The chair in front of you scraped as it moved a figure sat down in front of you.

"Hello again," he said as he sat down in front of you. You looked and smiled at him.

"Hello you"

"How have you been since our last encounter?" he asked and you thought for a second before answering.

"I got my promotion that we spoke about and I finally tried that new coffee place. What about you?"

"I read that book you recommended, I enjoyed it. I've continued to hunt for you and still can't find you" he said as he leaned across the table and took hold of your hand.

"You are the one who didn't want to exchange names," you said and he nodded.

"I want to learn your name when we meet. I just want to find you"

"We will find each other," you said as you gently stroked his hand. He smiled up at you lovingly.

"I hope so. I will go insane if I can only see and meet you here" he said and you nodded.

"I feel like I am seeing you everywhere," you said and he chuckled.

"I know how you feel. I have to double take everyone that even remotely looks like you" he said as he gently stroked your cheek. You leaned into his touch and he smiled.

The grandfather clock in the corner began to chime. You looked at each other sadly as you stood up.

"Until we meet again," he said as he pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"Until we meet again darling," you said and grinned.

You opened your eyes and sighed as you sat upright. You looked around the room before flopping back.

You slowly peeled yourself out of bed and began getting ready and making your way to work.

You stepped off the train and walked into the offices and up to the set. You smiled at everyone as you set your bag down and put on your headset. You began walking around and ensuring the set was correct as more people began to appear.

"What's happening?" you called out and everyone stopped.

"They changed it last minute. We have 2 guests instead of 1" your assistant said and you nodded.

"Someone get me an additional chair and camera. I will go and get another mic. Update hair and makeup" you said and everyone nodded as you walked out of the room.

You ran down the stairs and past a group of people.

"HEY WAIT!" you heard someone shout but you didn't stop as you flew through a door and Tony spun around and stared at you shocked.

"You trying to take my door off?!" he cried as you walked over to him.

"I can try again if you'd like?" you asked and he shook his head.

"What can I help you with?"

"I need another mic," you said and he sighed before turning back around and rummaging. After a minute or two, he turned back around and handed you the mic.

"Thank you," you said as you took the mic from him and left the room.

"Y/N come in, they've arrived"

You shook your head as you began sprinting up the stairs.

"Y/N where are you?"

"I am coming, open the door" you replied as you exited the staircase and paced your way down to the set. The door opened and you ran in, stopped as your assistant grabbed hold of you.

"I was worried you'd fallen down the stairs," she said and you laughed as you made your way over to the camera crew.

"Another mic," you said and they grinned at you before patting you on the back.

You made your way over to the guests as you adjusted your headset.

"Hello! My name is Y/N and I'm in charge here I guess if you have any questions at all let me know and I'll do my best" you said introducing yourself.

"I am Jamie Campbell Bower," Jamie said as he shook your hand.

"I'm Joseph Quinn," Joseph said and you froze slightly as you shook his hand.

You nodded and walked back to your assistant.

"Joseph is staring at you," she said and you turned to see him staring at you, shocked.

"I'm pretty sure he is my soulmate," you said and she gasped as she tightly grabbed your arm.

"Oww," you said and she let go of your arm.

"Y/N we are having mic issues"

You sighed before making your way over.

"What's wrong? I just got one from Tony" you said as they handed you the mics.

"They aren't working," the cameraman said as you looked at the mics. You slipped your headset off as you put on the cameraman's headset and beckoned your assistant.

"Stand over there and speak into the mics," you said and she nodded. She took them from you and stood across the room.

You watched as she spoke into them but no sound was coming from them.

"Fuck me," you said as you handed back the headset and put your own back on. Your assistant held the door open as she stuck the mics out.

"I will be right back," you said out loud as you grabbed the mics and took off down the hall.

"Someone has caught your eye," Jamie said to Joseph as they watched you run out of the room.

"She looks just like my soulmate I have been meeting," he said and Jamie nodded.

"Are the names the same?"

"I don't know my soulmate's name. We never exchanged them saying we would exchange them when we met for the first time"

"There's one person who might know," Jamie said as he looked over at your assistant. Joseph nodded before making his way toward her.

"Hello, this is going to round crazy but has Y/N mentioned anything about her soulmate to you?" he asked and she grinned at him.

"She told me after meeting you she thought you might be her soulmate but that is it," she said and he nodded.

"Thank you"

"So, did she have anything to say?" Jamie asked as Joseph sat back down.

"Y/N mentioned that she thought I could be her soulmate," he said and Jamie clapped his back.

The door flew open and you came barging in. Jamie and Joseph looked up in surprise but nobody else in the room reacted.

"Fixed!" You said as you walked towards the pair. You helped to put the mic on Joseph as your assistant put the mic on Jamie.

"Hello again," Joseph said as he smiled down at you.

"Hello you," you said and Joseph grabbed your hands.

"It's you," he said as he gazed into your eyes.

"It's you," you said and he nodded.

He pulled you in for a hug as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He held you tightly as everyone in the room looked confused.

"I'm Joseph," he said and you laughed.

"I'm Y/N," you said as you pulled away from the hug.

"I'll let you do your interview and we can talk after," you said and he nodded, staring deeply into your eyes.

Joseph and Jamie sat down on the chairs and began the interview. Joseph stole glances in your direction the entire time, smiling every time he did.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

67.6K 1K 19
imagines about the amazingly wonderful Joseph Quinn that everyone has fallen head over heels for , and maybe some of his characters. X Fem reader ! *...
109K 2.8K 101
Please Note: Unless the chapter is platonic in nature, I will only be writing for the older characters in this series. Please consider supporting me...
9.8K 341 10
It's time for the London Comic Con, you're surprising your 8 year old niece for her birthday by taking her to meet & greet with Joseph Quinn. It doe...
46.1K 1.1K 81
Just some random Eddie one shots, some of these have a little inspiration from songs so if you like the idea let me know and I can recommend some son...