Crystalix (Winx Club x Sailor...

By SailorPokeWinx15

Serena goes to Alfea, a school for fairies. When she rooms with the Winx, she discovers that they are looking... More

Prologue ~EDITED :3~
A New Arrival
Naturenapped
Mission Winxpossible
A Moon Star Appears
A Mysterious Dream
Learning About The Past
A Silver Kingdom
Trouble in Tokyo
Looking Through a Princess' Eyes
Lost in a Nightmare
Five Nights in Techna's Computer (filler)
The Blinding Light of The Sun
Discovery
Trophies
Rescue Team
Past Lives
Final Battle (for now)
Being Trendy

A New Power

4.8K 120 51
By SailorPokeWinx15

"S-Sailor Moon?" Bloom was shocked. The legendary soldier of justice just saved her life.

"Its no wonder you want my crystal Baltor! Your so weak I can beat you with pizza!" Sailor Moon mocked making Baltors face turn red from either anger or embarrassment. Or both.

'I am not staying here for this!' Baltor thought. "Trix! We must retreat!" He said. The witches rolled there eyes, except Icy, who was getting pizza sauce out of her eyes. Baltor turned to Bloom and blasted her with his most powerful attack before he disappeared.

"Ahhhh!" Bloom wailed in pain.

"OH YOU COWARDS!" Sailor Moon yelled. She realized the Winx were staring at her. "Oh, hey, uh...er... gotta go!" She exclaimed. She ran off back into the alleyway and was just about to detransform.

Even though she was in great pain, Bloom ran after her. She couldn't fly because something was wrong with her wing. She followed the magical girl to an alley next to the pizzeria.

Bloom would've seen Sailor Moons civilian form if she hadn't yelped at a sudden stab of pain in her chest.
Sailor Moon turned to see Bloom spying on her. 'Oh my god she almost discovered my identity!' She thought. "What are you doing here?!" She asked, bewildered.

Bloom laughed awkwardly. "Um... Well, who wouldn't follow you." A look flashed across Sailor Moons face as if she was thinking about something.

"Well... I guess your right...". Sailor Moon said. She never really noticed how hurt Bloom was. She was clutching her chest with one hand and holding her stomach with the other. There was even a thin trail of blood behind her.

"Oh! Your hurt bad! Let me heal you!" Sailor Moon smiled kindly.

Bloom stood quietly as Sailor Moon placed a pretty crystal above her head and a warm light embraced her. "What is this?"

"Its the Legendary Silver Crystal" Sailor Moon replied calmly. Bloom understood why Baltor wanted it. She was fully healed in a matter of minutes. "Thank you..." Bloom said, somewhat cautiously. Sailor Moon smiled.

"No problem" the pretty guardians eyes looked around. "I gotta go!" She said and ran off.

Bloom decided not to follow her. She turned and flew back to the others. The Winx and the Specialists eyes lit up when they saw her.

"Bloom!" Sky said, hugging her. He noticed she wasn't hurt like the Winx said she was. "I thought you were hurt?" He said, confused.

"Well..." Bloom explained what happened.

"it seems she's on our side...." Riven said. People began coming back into the pizzeria, seeing that the Winx weren't transformed anymore.

"Where's Serena?" Techna asked.
The Specialists looked uncomfortable. "Well... we kind of lost her..." Brandon said in shame.

"YOU WHAT?! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! WEVE ONLY BEEN ON THIS MISSION FOR A DAY AND WE ARE ALREADY FAILING!" Stella exclaimed. The Specialists sweat dropped.

"Calm down Stel" Musa said.

"She does have a point, we're supposed to protect her, who knows what could happen?!" Aisha said before Serena ran up to the Winx.

"Sorry, got lost in all the people panicking!" She lied. She was actually looking out for the Trix and Baltor.

"Thank goodness your alright!" Flora said.

"we were worried" Bloom added.
"I'm just fine" Serena replied. 'Although you'd know exactly where I was if you let me fight' she thought bitterly

"Let's go back to Alfea" Stella suggested.

...

The Winx girls all told Serena about their meeting with Sailor Moon, which she already knew about. She told them Luna could talk, which Stella was quick to back her up on.

"Your all finally here!" Ms. Faragonda greeted them. "May I please talk with you Serena?" She asked

"uh, okay" Serena followed the headmistress into her office. "What would you like to talk to me about?" She asked.

"Crystalix" The woman replied.
Serena's eyes widened. She remembered her past life mother had mentioned it. "What about it?"

"The Winx will be receiving a new power called Sailorix." The headmistress started.

Serena was a little sad that the woman didn't say anything about her getting a new power...

"I know your Sailor Moon, so you are the one who bestows Crystalix to the Winx" Ms. Faragonda continued.

"Wait, why are they getting Sailorix if they already have Bloomix? Why do I (emphasis on I) grant them Crystalix?" Serena asked.

"they need more power against the Trix, and you are the only one who can grant them that power" Ms. F replied calmly.

"But how do I give them Crystalix? And when?!" Serena was confused.

" You'll know how, and when you find them worthy of the power, you give it to them." Ms. Faragonda continued to confuse the blonde girl.

"But... what about me? How do I get Crystalix?" Serena said a little quietly.

"By proving yourself worthy"

"Bu--"

"Bring the Winx here for me would you?"

Serena stared at the headmistress. "Fine..." she mumbled. She told the Winx that Ms. F wanted them in her office and just sat there on her bed growling.

Luna was confused at Serenas behaviour. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm confused!" Serena exclaimed angrily.

"Uh, well... nevermind then" Luna said, feeling like she was shrinking because of Serena's anger.

...

After a while the Winx came back. "Hey Serena! Guess what? We got a new power!" Stella exclaimed proudly.

"You did too!" Musa said
"Cool... WAIT HANG ON WHAT?!"  Serena yelled. 'Did I hear that right?' She thought.

"Yup, you just add this to that brooch of yours!" Musa added.

Serena grabbed the pretty red ruby from Musa's hand. It reminded her of the gem that used to be on her tiaras. She quickly put the glimmering stone in her brooch so the Winx wouldn't see her crystal. It was a perfect fit.

"Our power is called Sailorix and yours is Prismix" Flora explained.

"When we prove ourselves worthy, something is added to our brooches giving us Crystalix!" Techna said.

The Specialists came in out of nowhere. "Where did you guys come from?" Serena asked.

"Oh, I called them so we can all celebrate our new power by getting ice cream!" Bloom said.

"Oh... you guys go ahead. I don't want to go right now" Serena felt lonely when she was with all of them. It made her miss Darien. Even being with just the Winx alone made her miss the Scouts...

"Serena what's wrong you always say yes to ice cream! *puts paw on forehead* you don't have a fever..." Luna said, making the Winx and the Specialists jump.

"C'mon please come Serena?" Stella pleaded.

Serena sighed. "Fine..."

...

Everyone walked to the pizzeria in silence. Musa finally decided to break the ice. "I can't wait to see our new powers!" She squealed.

"Oh yeah!" Timmy remembered something. "The new kid is finally done with training and we told him about your new powers!" He started. "He seemed pretty interested in the whole Sailorix thing."

"Oh yeah," Riven said. "He said when he wasn't so tired that he wanted to check it out."

Brandon started laughing. "You should've seen his face when we told him you met Sailor Moon!" He said. Hearing that kinda made Serena uncomfortable.

"Were here!" Flora said happily. Everyone went in and got double scoops of whatever ice cream appealed to them. A creepy guy walked up to Serena seeing she was alone and flirted with her.

"Um... I'm taken thank you..." Serena said awkwardly. She walked back to everyone else after that was sorted. (Unnecessary to add yes, but I'm bad at humor)

Everyone ate their ice cream quietly, an occasional small conversation every now and then. 

Then the Trix ruined the "totally social" experience by attacking the city because they are so freaking annoying! (Lol)

"Time to transform girls!" Bloom shouted.

"SAILORIX POWER! MAKE UP!" The Winx yelled.

"Prismix Power! Make Up!" Serena exclaimed.

All the girls transformed. The Winx all wore sailor fukus in their favorite colors. They had angel wings that were each in a different color of the rainbow which reminded Serena of the Rainbow Crystals.

'The Rainbow Crystals... Thats it! I know how to grant them Crystalix!' She thought. Serena's outfit was different. Her outfit was a short white dress with ribbons in the colors of the rainbow on it. She felt something in her hand. " Oh look! Prismix comes with a staff!" She laughed.

"Let's see how the Trix handle our new power!" Serena cheered.
The Winx/Senshi or whatever they were now nodded in agreement and flew off into battle.

to be continued... (if you have any questions about the whole "Sailorix and Crystalix" thing, feel free to ask! :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 1.5K 62
Book 6 While Aqua's mission is find a way back to her friends, the winx discovered a new danger. A powerful book threatens everyone in the world with...
73 0 7
when returning to the beginning or continue Wella and her friends of crossovers are back and Chibiusa going home to 30th Century Crystal Tokyo but no...
77.5K 1.4K 35
Book 4 The winx have just defeated Valtor and the ancient witches. They are all hyped up about becoming teachers. But, when Bloom pulls off a sheet a...
435 7 21
A winx club story about the Winx learning more about the great dragon and its counterpart the Leviathan but the shadow Phoenix seems to have awakene...