professor OR Saviourβœ”οΈ

By dieheartsidnaazian

professor Sidharth Shukla , Hot n handsome Maths teacher in Excel College and shehnaaz Bsc student cute bubbl... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39(revelation)
Chapter 40
Episode 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue.

Chapter 23

2K 231 19
By dieheartsidnaazian

Naaz enters her college gate and saw Aparajita and Sidharth in the park outside the college but what broke her heart is sidharth sitting on his knees, holding his hands together  while Aparajita was smiling and forward her hand , he holds her hand , stood up and hugged her. Seeing all this She immediately left while crying.

On the other hand,

Sidharth was insisting Aparajita to come along with him and act as his gf in front of Natasha , so that she can leave him, so Aparajita demanded him to Request more, so he  sits on his knees and said:

Sid: My Dear Rakhi Sister, Will you please help me to get rid of my psycho type lover by acting as my gf.

Please help your this helpless brother.

Aparajita said yes to him and forward her hand, he holds her hand , stood up ans hugged her saying thankyou.

__________________________________________

Sidharth reached his class but didn't find Naaz.

Whole lecture went but Naaz didn't come. He came out of the class and search for her in whole college but didn't find her. Soon College time got over.

He came out of the college,sits in his car left . he is on the way to his Apartment but his Car got punctured . He came out of the car to repair but Unfortunately didn't have extra stepney.

Soon Its Started Raining heavily,  he sat on the car and dialed his mechanic's number but Because of rain ,there's no signal . He cursed under his breath and frustatingly hit hand hand on steering.

He waits for sometime for the rain to stop sitting in the car but it's grtting heavy by each passing second .

He after sometimes stepped out of the car and walks to find mechanic.He walks for a while, then his eyes falls on a girl, who is Sitting in a garden fully drenched because of rain. 

He ignored the girl & move forward but because of his restless feeling, he again saw toward the girl's direction,  this time he saw her face , he was shocked beyond limit , he stand rooted in his place seeing Shehnaaz in this condition .

She is sitting in garden fully drenched and crying but why? He goes all numb until a voice of thunder came .

He came back on the earth listening thunder voice.

Shrugging all his thoughts he moves to her direction , and stand infront of her.

Feeling someone's presence in front of him, she lifts her face to see the person and finds Sidharth. Concern, love and anger visible on his face  he forward his hand to her , gestures her to stand up but she ignored him .

He sat beside her and softly asked;

Sid: what are you doing here itni barish me ?
Naaz: None of you concern.

He calm himself and Said:

Sid: You are fully drenched Naaz, Bimar padh jaogi chalo yaha se .

Saying he again forward his hand but she again ignore his hand,  get up and walks forward. 

He huffs and move behind her. Grab her elbow her turn her toward him , cupped her face with one hand and asked:

Sid: kya hua h Naaz, Please tell me , Why are you crying?

Naaz: please mjhe jaane de mjhe ni baat krni aapse ( trying to get out of his hold)

Sid:But Mjhe krni h or aaj me bat kiye bina ni jaunga.

Naaz: kyu? Mjhse kyu baat krni h apko ? Jaye apji Aparajita k paas , usi se jaakr baat kre mjhse baat krne ki koi zroort ni h apko .

Saying, she somehow come out of his hold and trying to move but he held her from her waist and pulled her toward himself and asked;

Sid: why?? Are you feeling Jealous?(he smirks)

Naaz: koi jealous julous ni hu me usse. Me kyu kisi se jealous hne lgi.

Sid: Are you sure(he whispers in her ears ).

She didn't say anything but pushed him and moves forward , he stood in front of her, held her both arms and asked while greeting his teeth:

Sid: what's your problem shehnaaz haan? Why are you ignoring me ? Why are you ignoring your feelings ? Tm mere saath saath apne aap ko or apni feelings ko bhi dhoka de rhi ho. Kyu ni maan leti that you are feeling jealous,  kyu ni maan leti ki tm mjhe Aparajita k sath ni dekh skti, Kyu ni maan leti that you are Possessive for me , kyu naaz haan ?kya problem h , Tujhe mere se koi prblm h kya haan bol h koi prblm? ( he yelled)

Shehnaaz again pushed him a bit hardly and shout:

Naaz: Ha hain problem, that i love like you & that's the problem. Ni dekh skti hu apko Aparajita ya kisi or ladki k saath, ni brdaasth kr skti jab koi apka naam kisi or k naam k saath connect krta h,Hu me Possessive apko lekr , Ni brdasth hta jb aap kisi or ko attention dete h ,kisi or ko date pr lekr jaate h, Ni bardaasth hta jb aap kisi or ki tareef krte h.

Ha hu me jealous Aparajita se ,Ni Dekh skti Usko ya kisi or ko bhi apke qareeb , Dil phat'ta tha roz mera jab aap mjhe ignore krte the, jab aap mere saamne kisi or k saath date pr jaane ki baat krte the, jab aap kisi or attention dete the .or Aaj to aisa lga jese kisi ne meri saansein cheen li ho when I saw you proposing her. I can't see you with anyone else I can't..I can't...

She thumped on the floor on her knees and cried while Sidharth stood there shockingly. He didn't believe his ears what he just heared. Did he heared it right. Did she just confessed that she love him and Possessive for him. His chain of thoughts broke by a thundering.

He looked at Naaz and sit on his knees , cupped her face and said:

Sid: Sshshsss Naaz Don't cry Meri jaan please.

He hugged her and rubbed her back to calm her down.

Naaz punch his chest again and again with her small fist and said;

Naaz: Aap bahot bure ho, bahot bahot zyada bure ho, kyu aaye ho yaha, jaao apni Aparajita k paas. Usi k saath date pr bhi jao . Aaj to propose bhi krdiya usko to phir kyu yaha aaye , please jao ..

She keep on blabbering until he shuts her mouth by keeping his lips on hers.

She was shocked by his suddent action but soon reciprocate the kiss. He was kissing her passionately & smoothly, trying to take her all pain While she was kissing him hardly , pouring all her frustration for giving her place to other girl in his life.
She bit hard his lips in between the kiss .

they broke the kiss after sometime .
She cupped his face and rub her thumb on his lips and again smashed his lips. This time the kiss was smooth and  full of love.

But by the sound of thunder, Reality hit her hand ,she pushed him hard and stood up and ran opposite direction.

He startled by her sudden action and balanced himself as she pushed him hard, he saw her with his wide eyes , not knowing what had happend  , he saw her retreating figure, he came back to his senses and stood up and ran behind her.

He turn her toward him in a jerk and asked angrily

Sid: Why the fuck you are doing this  to me haan ?kyu meri feelings mazaak bna rhi ho  kyu mera mazaak bna rhi ho? Kya khushi mil rhi h tmhe ye sb krke ha bolo Naaz .

Naaz: me kuch ni kr rhi sidharth plz leave my hand .

Sid: I don't ( he said in his dangerous voice) . Chu*** nazar aa rh hu tmhe haa? Bol naaz, Jab man hua Kiss kar liya, jab man hua I love you bol diya or jab man hua dhakka dekr zindgi se bahar phenk diya.

Naaz: Sidharth plz(her voice cracked)

Sidharth kept her hand on his head and said:

Sid: Tumhe meri kasam shehnaaz ,I want the truth nothing else.

Naaz move her hand back and said: Me qasmo me believe ni krti

Sid: but me karta hu , he again kept her hand on his head and asked:

Sid: tell me the truth Shehnaaz .

No reply

Sid: Am asking you last tym shehnaaz, Agr abhi bhi sach ni btaya to dobara meri shakal dekhne k liye taras jaogi .

Sid: Do you love you me ?

Naaz:  ..............

Sidharth again asked in high tone: am asking you something damnit, Do you love me or not?

Naaz: Yes I love you, I love you damnit (she yelled)
Sid: Then what's the problem shehnaaz, kyu baar baar door bhaag rahi ho mere se ?

Naaz: Coz I am married ( she yelled frustratingly).

_____________♡______________

How's the confession guyz?

Last wala jhatka kaisa tha?

What do you expect from sidharth , How he will react to these confessions.

Ignore mistakes please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 22.5K 33
Sidharth shukla is an IPS officer who is on a mission to rescue group of girls which are held captive in a huge mansion for Illegal sex trafficking d...
173K 22.8K 114
"π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘ π‘Žπ‘€ β„Žπ‘–π‘š 𝑖𝑛 π‘šπ‘¦ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘œπ‘š, π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘’π‘£π‘–π‘™π‘–π‘ β„Žπ‘™π‘¦ β„Žπ‘œπ‘‘; β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒�...
545K 40.9K 66
This story is about the beautiful couple sidnaazβ™₯️where Sidharth is a teacher and Shehnaaz is a student .This is so beautiful and I promise you guys...
54.5K 6.7K 37
STORY OF A FAMOUS MODEL & ACTRESS AND A CRICKETER WHO DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER FOR THEIR PROFESSIONS ONLY. ONE IS BUBBLY, CUTE, APPLE OF EVERYONE'S EYE...