chapter 48

Shehnaaz enters the room and saw 2 ladies already waiting for her. One of them lady gave her a box and ask her to change.

After that they did her makeup and hair & made her ready.

After one hour, there's a knock on the door, one of the lady opens the door to saw man standing there. the guy inform them that sidharth send him to pick her up. he is waiting for her. They nodded and tells shehnaaz about the guy.

Shehnaaz was nervous and scared with the thought of going with stranger but the next moment she received his message informing her that he send the driver for her with driver's photo.

She matched the photo with the man who was standing outside the room. Luckily they are the same and then move out of the hotel.

After 20 minutes, driver stopped the car , she move out of the car and looks around her. The area is a little bit scary surrounded by trees ,dark and silence only the voice of water is coming God knows from where.

She got scared as someone from behind wraps a black satin sheet around her eyes but the next moment she calms down listening his voice.

Sid: Ssshh Relax love, Its me.

Naaz: You scared me sidharth (resting her hand in her chest calming herself)

Sid: sorry, (saying this he Move backward to take a look on his lady love,and admire the beauty in front of him.)
She is wearing 👇

) She is wearing 👇

Sidharth's look

Sid: you're looking damn beautiful and sexy love(he whispers huskily, and kissed her earlobe, sending  her shivers )

Naaz: Sidharth please remove this , I also want to see you.

Sid: Wait my love(saying this he lift her in his arms in a bridal style)

Naaz: Sidharth, me khud chalti skti hu , please mjhe neeche utaare.

Sid: I know you can walk baba, But I want to hold you tight in my arms .

She didn't said anything but hid her face in his chest .