Chapter 14

He came back with a glass of water in one hand and a packet in other. 

He gives glass to shehnaaz and ask her to drink , then he takes the glass from her hands & kept on side table then he sat beside her gave her the other packet, She asks:

Naaz: Ye kya hai?

Sid: padosi mulk ko udane k liye missiles h.

Naaz: ji?

Sid: Kya Yaar Naaz , tm sachi me Gadhi ho , Gifts packet h to zahir h ki gift hga andr.

Naaz: Ha  to wahi pooch rhi hu na kya h?

Sid: Kyu tum khud khol kr ni dekh skti?

Naaz: Dekh skti hu.

Sid: To khud kholkr dekhlo .

She excitedly opens the packet and her eyes glisten seeing the white teddy bear and chocolates.

She immediately take out the teddy and rubbed her red nose to his black and says:

Naaz: Awww yeh kinna cute teddu hai( in her cute baby voice), she is talking & playing with her new friend ignoring her Surroundings and He(sid) is just Admiring her.

After a while he clears his throat to get some attention & says:

Sid: By the way aap kuch bhool rhi h

Naaz confusingly asked: what?

Sid: Well Thankyou:))

it took her a few minutes to understand what he was saying then she finally realized her stupidity and said:

Naaz: Ohh shit !! Sorry sorry Sir, and thankyou so much but iski kya zaroort thi .hehe....

Sid chuckled seeing her reaction and said:

Sid: Relax I was Just joking.

Naaz: But still sir Iski kya zroort thi.

Sid: Gifts zaroort pr ni diye jaate bas de diye jate h jab bhi man ho. Understand Gadhi(Smack her head)

Naaz: Sir Aap mjhe bar bar gadhi kyu bolte h(made a cute pout)

Sid: kyuki tm mjhe baar baar sir bolkr irritate krti ho , or wese bhi tm ho Gadhi.

She made n irritated face but soon turned into smiling face as he unwrapped chocolate and gave it to her , she giggles and takes the chocolate and eat like a kid.

she took a piece of chocolate and put in his mouth while he just staring at her cute munchkin with a blissful smile on his face.

As she finished eating her chocolate , he noticed that there's a chocolate stuck at the corner of her lips, he lifts his hand & rubs the corner of her lips with his thumb while  she just closes her eyes feels his touch, shiver ran down her spine with his mere touch.

Seeing his effect on her , He smirk and remove his hand and said: Done (and she came back to her senses).shyly , she  bowed her head and tugged her hair behind ear & said:

Naaz: I think ab mujhe chalna chahiye kaafi der ho gyi h.

Sid: Abhi Itni jldi ? Abhi to college ka hi tym h , thodi der or ruk jao please.

Naaz: but sir Aise kese?

Sid: kyu tum apne friends k ghar ni rukti kya?

She just stays silent. Sid noticed her silence and somehow understood so he immediately change the topic.