Chapter 8

After Lecture Riya ,Sanya And Naaz goes to Canteen ask riya to go order somthing for them, Reluctantly she Agrees and goes from there.

Sanya:Shehnaaz Ek baat poochu?

Naaz: poochna itni formality kyu?(while drinking Water)

Sanya: Okay, So tell me Tere or Sidharth sir k beech kya chal rha h?

Naaz(chocked the Water and cough and Sanya patted his back,after some seconds she calms down and said) : what you mean hmare beech kya chal rha h, tere andr riya ki aatma aa gyi kya bakwaas kr rhi h.

Sanya: Are you sure tm dono k beech kuch ni h, I mean wo in chaar din itna preshaan hue h na tere liye.

Naaz: So what yaar, I am his student to preshan to hnge hi na or Me to tjhe btana hi bhool gyi ki mene Unse coaching pdhne k liye bhi bola tha or usi din se gayab ho gyi thi me May be is wajah h se..

Sanya: wait wait !! Tu or coaching, Impossible.

Naaz: Kyu impossible ,Me bhi insaan hi hu yaar wo bhi mechanics ki student jo mjhe blkul smjh ni aati h or sidharth sir itne ache se smjhate h To mene unse pooch liya.

At that time riya came and she heard only last words " pooch lia" so she asks;

Riya: Kisse kya pooch liya mjhe bhi btao.

Naaz sneakily shakes her head in no toward sanya;

Sanya: Kuch nahi bas wo ek ldka tha jo tjhe hmesha ghoorta rehta tha Bas usi se pooch liya mene Ki kyu ghoorta h tjhe( and winks to shehnaaz)

Riya: Acha kon h wo, smart to h na?(she excitedly asked)

Naaz: ha ha bahot smart h🤭

Riya: Kon h?

Sanya: Naya sweeper!!

And both burst into laughter and Riya glares both of them & pass their sandwiches angrily .
__________________________________________

After college, Shehnaaz sits in a park outside college lost in her thoughts, then she hears a soft low mewl of cat, she saw in that direction to find cute but injured kitten, She goes to her Picks her up sat her on her lap and cleans her wounds and tied her Handkerchief and then caress her fur while that kitten snuggles into her & this all scene witnessed by Sidharth at far distant.

Naaz (to kitten) :kittyyy, tu kitni pyaari h  tjhe drd to ni ho rha na zyada agr drd ho to please mjhe bta dena okay, Or idhr akeli kya kr kr rhi h tere parents kidhr h , Mummy papa saath raha kr smjhi na warna kho jayegi wese mjhe to lgta h tu kho hi gyi h or tjhe ye chot kese lgi , thankgod me tym pr aa gyi Agr koi doggy tjhe dekh leta to kacha kha jaata tjhe.

Then she lost in her thoughts & said;

Jese me tere paas aa gyi Kaash us din koi mere paas bhi aa jata Mere zakhmo pr Marham lgane , wese to mjhe ab aadat si ho jani chahiye but pta ni kyu har baar ek umeed rehti h ki koi aayega lkin har baar umeed toot jaati h .

Then a girl around 10 year ,came to Naaz and says- "This is my Catty, please give it to me"

Naaz:Ohh this is your Catty, so her name is catty ha?

Girl: Yess,Its nice na?

Naaz: Very nice , by the way where's your mummy daddy ?

Girl: That Side ( pointing towards left side)

Naaz: Okk so take her and Directly goes to your mummy daddy okay?(kisses her cheeks)

Girl:Okay(Nodded and goes from there.)

A drop of tear rolled down her cheeks and she immediately wiped off and moves outside.

Sidharth Notice this and worried- " Why was she crying" and went behind her but she immediately sat on her car & left from there.

_______________🌟❤🌟_________________

How's the chapter?