Chapter 39(revelation)

She moves out of the Apartment and sidharth Also followed her worriedly. He noticed that she didn't wait for lift to open and climb down using stairs .

After taking some steps in haste her legs stumble and she is going to fall but he immediately held her and makes her stand.

He grabs her arms and said: Naaz, what happen, kya hua h batao mujhe please.you are scaring me.

Naaz: Mujhe meri bachi chahiye sidharth meri sanvi please use lekr aaye warna wo le jayega use please(she clutched his shirt tighly cried)

Sid: Kuch nahi hoga sanvi or koi nahi le jayega use. Naaz tm ghar jao me lekr aata hu sanvi ko .

Naaz: Nahi me bhi aaungi.

Sid: Naaz,mene kaha na jao tm me lekr aata hu(he said sternly)

At same time Neetu di came,  sid gestures her to take Naaz back.

After sometimes, sidharth came back to his apartment and saw shehnaaz is crying uncontrollably & Rm and Neetu di were consoling her. 

Naaz saw him and then her eyes falls on her sanvi. She came to her and hugged her tighly and cried loudly scaring the little girl seeing her mumma like this.

Sanvi wraps her arms around her neck and said: Mumma aap lo kyu lahe lo? Apto daata kishine ya apti choclate kha li .

Naaz broke the hug and kissed her daughter all over her face making her giggle.

Naaz: Kaha chali gyi thi aap, apko pta mumma ne apko kitna yaad kiya.

Sanvi: ohhhhoo mumma me to neeche palk me khel lahi thi. Or pata h mene waha bahot shale flandsh(friends) bhi bnaye.

Naaz: Aap mumma ko bina btaye kyu gyi   mumma dar gyi thi na.

San: shidhalth ko to pta tha me neeche hu, dadi mujhe chodh kr aaye the.

Naaz look.up to see worried sidharth . She didn't say anything and left to her room after kissing her forehead.

Rm: Sanvi bacha bhook lgi h.

Sanu(sanvi) nodded cutely .

Rm: Chal aaja me apni bachi ko apne hatho se khilaungi.

She held her hand moves to kitchen .

Nd: Oye, tu ja jakr Naaz se bt kr , ghbrayi hui hgi is tym.

He didn't said anything as he is lost in his thoughts.
Nd shakes him breaking his thoughts.

Nd: Kya soch rha h

Sid: Yahi ki Naaz ko kya ho gya tha, itna ghbrayi hui kyu thi.

Nd: wahi to bol rhi hu tjhse jakr bt kr usse.

He nodded and left to her room.

He enters in her room ans saw her sitting in a corner hugging her knees close to her chest.he move to her and sat infront of her , whispers her name

Sid: Naaz.

Listening his voice , she lift her face .His heart break seeing her . Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes.

Sid: Bacha Kya hua?(cupping her face)

She hugged him tighly & sobbed. He picks her up in his arms and rest her on her bed. But she didn't left him . After sometimes, he felt her saying something in a very low voice. He tried to listen, but what he listened made him shocked and angry.

Naaz: Wo..wohh meri bachi ko le jayega  sidharthh ..wo  meri sanvi... ko le jayega please meri bachi ko mere se door mt karo plz meri bachi .

Sid: sshh meri jaan, koi ni le jayega sanvi ko tere se door. . Sanvi hamare paas hi rhegi  don't worry.