Chapter 18

Their first kiss, A kiss full of love . Soft and Pure Kiss. They were so lost in each other until she Heard her phone rings.

she tries to broke the kiss but he is not ready to leaver her, she patted on his shoulder but he is not leaving her. She pushed him with all her Force and grab her bag , takes out her phone to check the caller.

Her face lost all the colors,the color of love , the color of happiness which were there a few minutes ago. Sidharth put his hand on her shoulder scaring the hell out of her. 

Sidharth worriedly asked: Are you alright?

Naaz: I am fine, I have to go.

Saying she move forward but he held her again.

Naaz  looks at him with her teary eyes which show vulnerability and said: Not Now Sir, please Not Now.

Seeing her condition he left her hand and  she goes from there
________________________________

Sidharth enters his house & directly goes to his room packed his stuff and Goes to RM room, knocks the door  she smiles looking at him and gestures her to come and Goes and put his head on her lap while caress his hairs. He then said

Sidharth: Mom, I am going to shift in my Apartment

RM: Tu to waise bhi wahi reh raha tha naya kya h isme.

Sid: Naya yeh h ki me weekends par bhi ni aaunga aapko milna ho to aap aa jana.

RM: But sidharth bache hua kya ? Ais achanak?

Sid: Kuch ni mom Bas ab jab tak guest h yaha pr mjhe mt bulayega plz Mom, Inke jaate hi me wapas  Aa jaunga.

RM: Theek h bache Jaa tu.

He gets up from her lap kisses her forehead and left.
__________________________________________

Sidharth enters in college and saw that Riya,Sanya and Shehnaaz talking to each other , Actually it looks like Riya is teasing her coz Naaz is blushing and slap Riya's Arm and gestures her Sshhhs.

He goes toward them , Riya and Sanya saw him &, Smiles but Shehnaaz's smile faded.

Sid: Good morning Girls.

Riya & Sanya: Good morning Sir.

Shehnaaz in a low voice: Morning sir.

Sanya : Shehnaaz mujhe library se kuch kaam h , me class me milti hu tjhe.

Shehnaaz Nodded & Sanya drag Riya also with her.

Shehnaaz going to move but he stops her and and says: Tum itna blush kyu kr rhi thi or mere aate hi Saari hasi gayab ?

Naaz: me Blush Ni kr rhi thi or Agr kiya bhi To that's none of your business.

Sid: Ab kya hua?

Naaz: Nothing, Mujhe class k liye late ho rha h.

Sid: Jhooth mt bolo, Class me tym h abhi, & first of all look at me.

Naaz lifts her face and ask: what?

Then he noticed her lips which has mark, Some kind of love bite & May be Riya was teasing her for this that's why she was blushing but as he remembers he didn't bite her yesterday then how's it possible.

Naaz saw him lost looking at her lips ,she says in mind: I know what you are thinking sidharth, that love bite ,which Didn't given by you but I so wish that this was also given by you