Chapter 20

Sidharth reached college ,tries to find shehnaaz but she is nowhere , he then spot Aparajita so he calls her: Hey Mrs Aparajita ( He said waving his hand)
Aparajita glared him and gestures him to keep quite by putting her finger to her lips & move toward him and said

Aparajita: Sidharth, why are you shouting? And please don't call me Mrs. here no one knows about my marriage  so please Its Ms. Aparajita or Only Aparajita( she whispers calmly)

Sid: But Why? Aren't you happy with your husband?

Aparajita: I am Happy Sidharth, but I just don't feel like to tell everyone here, so I just keep this secret, and expect this from you Also.

He Nodded his head then he observe sana standing at a distant with Riya and now coming toward his direction , then an Idea strikes his mind and he smirk  & Said to

Aparajita:  So Ms. Aparajita hamari 2 baar ki coffee dates pending reh gyi h , ek baar meri faltu Coaching ki wajah se or Doosra tumhare phone ki wajah se to kyu na abhi chale hum.

He said all these a bit louder so that Shehnaaz listen to him , he then saw in her direction from the corner of his eyes to find no one. He turns around and saw shehnaaz enters in Library.

Aparajita tap on his shoulder and ask : Yeh sab kya tha Sidharth?

Sid: kya?

Aparajita: Coffee date n all.

Sid: Achaa wohh!! Wo to tmne kaha na ki Yaha tum mrs. Ni Ms. Ho to mene socha thoda flirt krlu.
Ab Hum itne purane friends h To itna to chlta hi h , kyu?(winks)

Aparajita: Okay, but filhal  Mujhe Library me thoda kaam h to me wo complete krke canteen aati hu okay ?

Sid in mind: Yeh to or bhi achi baat h , Naaz bhi Library hi gyi h , ek or chance mil gya Naaz ka reaction janne ka"

Sid: hmm Okay. See you soon .

Aparajita: Bye.

Aparajita goes to Library & Sidharth also move from there.
__________________________________________

Naaz enters Library but her mind was somewhere else , Naaz in Mind " Sir Ko kya ho gya h , Ms. Aparajita se Itna frankly baat kr rhe the infact flirt type tha wo to, Or coffee date with her? Sidharth ne itni jldi move on krliya ki ab unko Coffee date pr le jayenge .
Theek hi to h shehnaaz ab wo tera intizar thodi na krte rhenge , tune to bol diya na unko ki teri life me koi or h to ab unko bhi unke liye koi dhoondne de or wese bhi Ms. Aparajita Kaafi beautiful or Smart h , bilkul unki tarah, jodi bhi achi lgegi unki"

And a drop of tear falls on her book from her eyes , she immediately wipe her face before Riya Notice.

At that Time Aparajita enters, Naaz & Aparajita saw each other & gave a small smile.

Aparajita goes inside & sits beside Naaz's table.

After 10 minutes, Aparajita's phone  rang, it was None other than Sidharth. She Receive the calls & said:
Aparajita: Yes Sidharth.
Sid: Where are you Aparajita,  I am waiting for you.

Aparajita: Sidharth mene bola to tha mujhe library me kaam h to phir?

Sid: ha to its more than 10 minutes abhi to tmhara kaam ni khtm hua?

Aparajita: Sidharth are you alright? tum theek to ho na?

Sid: yes Aparajita am absolutely fine, Acha okay , You finish your work, i will wait.bye.

Aparajita: Byee

She cut the call and shook her head in disbelief and said: Pagal .

This was all witnessed by Shehnaaz , She heard all the conversation between these two, and her eyes welled up.

Shehnaaz in Mind: What is wrong with me ? Why I am feeling like someone piercing needles in my heart seeing him getting close to another girl .

It's his life wo Jisko Chahe Date pr le jaye Mujhe problem ni honi chahiye but phir bhi ho rhi h, I can't see him with any other girl. Am I jealous ?

Seeing her lost Riya shook her and ask;

Riya: What happened Shehnaaz?Are you Alright?

Naaz: hmm ya I am Fine .

Riya: But you aren't looking fine.

Naaz: I am fine Riya bs Thoda headache h,ek coffee pi lungi to  theek ho jayega thodi der me.

On the Other hand,
When Sidharth notice that Naaz went to Library without giving any reaction he thought,his plan failed, but when Aparajita said that she has some work in Library , his eyes  glistened the thought of another plan to jealous Naaz.

Aparajita went to Library and after 10 minutes he also goes to Library and about to enter, when he saw that Aparajita and Naaz are sitting beside each other, So he changed his plan.

His plan was to go Inside the Library and sit beside Aparajita to talk but he dropped that Idea bcoz he thought may be Naaz Avoid him or Go from there.

So he called Aparajita and Deliberately talk in a high tone so that Naaz can easily hear his voice.

He noticed all her expressions which clearly shows that it effects her, not completely but a little bit as she keep maintain her normal face but her eyes saying something else which only Sidharth can read.

He then enters library and sit beside Aparajita & rest his hand on her which is on table , completely ignoring Shehnaaz & Said:

Sid: Sweetheart I think hamare date me hi kuch problem hb, Har time kuch na kuch problem ho hi jaati h.

Aparajita shocked to see him here , shakes her head in disbelief andnsaid:

Aparajita: To hum Cancel krde plan?

Sid: ofcourse not!! Isiliye me yaha aaya hu ki is baar plan to cancel ni hone dunga.
Sidharth Noticed shehnaaz from the corner of his eyes and saw that Shehnaaz clutched the pencil in her hand & digging the pencil point in her book to control her emotions.
Sid smirks seeing this, Getting close to Aparajita's face.
Naaz stood up in  a jerk and left from there angrily with tears in her eyes.
Sidharth Virtually danced in his mind & a soft smile came on his lips.
Aparajita saw Sidharth coming to her face & Raised her eyebrow to him;

Sid:  Tumhare face pr kuch laga hua h.

Aparajita: ohh.

She cleans her face & Said:

Aparajita: Finally I am done with my work, to ab chale hamari coffee date pr?

Sid: ofcourse.

& both left toward canteen.

Sidharth enters Canteen & Smirks.

_________________________________

So how's the update?
Next update will be soon !!