Chapter 35

The trio reached home , Sidharth press doorbell, soon Rm opens the door and hugged her dearly daughter & welcomes them . When they came inside then she notice Baby in Sidharth arms who is sleeping peacefully with the cutest little pout.

Yeh bachi " Rita maa said but her both kids cutted her in mid by putting their fingers on lips"saying Shhh. indicated the baby is sleeping.

Rita ma chuckled and kept her finger in her lips.

Sidharth takes sleeping baby in his room and makes her lie on the bed & patted her head lovingly.

Here outside, Rm asked Nd about the baby & Neetu di tells her about the patient, her daughter,  her bond with Sidharth. Rm smiles after  knowing how his son is taking care of the little baby &  sigh in relief when she saw him smiling.

ND asked her about his problems, Rm Told her about Shehnaaz and incident which happened a month back.

Mere bhai ko pehli baar pyaar hua or itna kuch ho gaya uske saath , bhagwaan bas us bachi ki hifazat kare or use jaldi se mere bhai paas bhej de." Said neetu di sadly.

After sometime, Rm opens the door of his room & saw the beautiful sight. Sidharth is sleeping peacefully after a month & baby sanvi Sitting on his chest trying to wake him .

Sanvi bacha, " she calls her softly "

Sanvi turns her head to see behind and saw an stranger coming toward her, Her  lips quivered and she patted his face more harshly & finally this time he wakes up & saw her shedding silent tears.

He panicked and asked: Why are you crying bacha? Shhshh Shsss rote ni h. Kya ho gya.

She points her finger toward the door and he saw his mom there looking worried. He calls her and asked her to come inside.

Then he says to sanvi: Sanvi bacha , yeh meri mumma hai.

Mumma?? she asked innocently.
"Mujhe bhi mumma ke paas jaana h"

Hum kal jayenge na meri jaan, aaj aap hamare saath raho , meri mumma sath .okay?

She thinks for for sometime and said: otay.

Toh jao inke saath ye apko acha acha khana banakr khilayegi.

"Noodalsh bhi" she asked cutely.

Rm smiles seeing her cuteness and said: Aaja bacha me apko noodles bana kr  khilati hu apne haatho se.

Sanvi grinned and let Rm takes her in her arms.

In living area, Sanvi is enjoy her noodalsh with Rita maa's hand , Neetu di is reading something related to her pateint & Sidharth is talking to someone on phone asking about shehnaaz , No matter how much he gets busy in his life ,he will never forget her.

After declining the call he goes near ND and asked her about her new patient ie. Sanvi's mom.

Neetu di: I got a call 1 week ago that there's a pateint who met with accident somedays back & is not responding to any medicine or injection or anything.  She was very critical that time & lost so much blood.

Its a TBI, trauma brain injury,  Kisi cheez se zor se takraane ki wajah se hta & its a closed brain injury fortunately there's no break in the skull, otherwise it will be more complicated.so, She is out of danger now but in coma & is responding to nothing. Hope she will be fine soon. Mjhe to sanvi ka soch soch kar dil dukhta h.Bachi kitne din apni maa door rhegi.
(Sorry meko zyada pta ni in sab k baare me.Hehe)

Relax neets everything will be fine." He assured her

"Shidhaaalllthhhhh" sanvi's  voice came from behind and his heart skips a beat. She is so like his Naaz.