Chapter 25

Shehnaaz reached her home and cried her heart out.
Only she and her heart knew how much it hurts when she said to sidharth that don't talk to her again.
She cried n cried n cried until fallen asleep.

On the other hand Sidharth reached his mom's house happily coz finally Naaz confessed her feelings in front of him and now she can't deny the truth.but he is also a little bit tense thinking about her promise and how he made her talk to him .

Next day in college , Sidharth enters in class and saw Naaz Sitting in middle row alone but her puffy eyes and red nose Indicated that she cried a lot & it made his heart churned. Soon he began his class &  from time to time his eyes lands on her & Naaz feels his gaze on her but she make sure that she doesn't looks at him .

Two weeks passed like this & there's no improvement in their behavior especially hers. Naaz is fully avoiding him Infact sometimes she bunked his class which made him super angry on her But little did he know that Its so difficult for her to sit infront of him But not to look made her heart cry everytime. But Sidharth always tried his best to talk to Naaz .He always find an excuse either Related to any sums or surprise test or projects.

Sanya,riya and Naaz are passing by Corridor in college suddenly riya's eyes falls on notice board .she goes there along with them to check the notice & an excited gasp left from her mouth.

Riya: ohh woww!! I am soo excitedd for this. 

Sanya : yess yaar me too(& high fives Riya).  Kitne time se hum kahi ni gye  atleast in college walo ki wajah se hm trekking pr jaa skenge. What's say Naaz (she turns toward her & ask )

Naaz: Sorry but I am Really not interested in this.

Saying she left from there leaving sad & disappointed girls behind.

Riya : Yaar kya ho gya h isse , Pehle to ye aise ni thi. Tjhe pata h kuch is baare me(she ask to sanya)

Sanya: Huhh...Nahi Um...Mujhe bhi ni pta .

Riya: Hmmmm(& Riya again  starts reading the notice)

Sanya in mind:(I don't know shehnaaz tere or sidharth sir ke beech kya chal rha h, hm tere itne ache or purane frnds h tu hmse bhi kuch ni btati , but me pta lga kr rhungi ) her thoughts were disturbed by Another exciting shout of Riya.

Sanya : Oye tjhe kya hua chilla kyu rahi h?(& smack her head)

Riya: Yaar yeh dekh(pointing toward notice) ab to shehnaaz to aana hi pdega hamare saath .

They both again high fives each other and said "Yess" in unison.

Here Shehnaaz is sitting in classroom lost in her thoughts suddenly Riya and sanya came & calls her name but she was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't listen .then Riya shook her bringing her back in real word .

Naaz startled by sudden touch and ask ;

Naaz: kya hua?

Riya: tujhe kya hua , kaha khoyi huyi h itne der se awaaz de rhe hum tjhe.

Naaz: kuch ni wo bas sum solve kr rhi thi.

Before riya say something Sidharth  enters & without wasting anytime he started his class ignoring Shehnaaz.

At the end of the class Sidharth said : So Class I hope you all read the notice outside about trekking n if you have any querry about anything just ask me, professor Veerpaal or Radhika Mam.
Thankyou Class (saying he left the class not before seeing his favorite student) .

Riya: Yaar mujhe smjh ni aa rha kya pehnu lgta h shopping pr jaana  pdega.

Sanya: tere paas itni sari dress h koi bhi pehle har baar teri yahi  nautanki rhti h.