Chapter 43

Riya and sanya left after making plan to expose Aparajita first.

Next day, All ate their breakfast & After that Sidharth left for some work.
Shehnaaz is sitting on her bed lost in her thoughts when suddenly sidharth barged in her room and opens her wardrobe making her confused,

Naaz: What happen sidharth , ye aap kya kr rhe h

Sid: Naaz Where's your suitcase?

Naaz: but hua......

Sid: Shehnaaz no more question, Pack your bags fast.tum yaha pr nahi reh skti(sternly and loud)
She didn't said anything and thumped on the bed , Tears started forming in her eyes.

Sid: Listen, tm apna or sanvi k bag pack kro me sanvi ko lekr aata hu(busy in stuffing clothes in bag and left the room without seeing her condition)

Tears were continously flowing from her eyes, she couldn't believe what she heard. Her sidharth is saying her to leave his house that I can't stay here anymore.

Sahi toh h or kitne din unpar bojh banna h(her mind mocked)

But he loves you so how can he say to leave his house, there must be some reason(her heart explain)

Whatever be the reason is, he should not behave like that or ask her to leave his house (her mind retorted)

Just believe your heart and your sidharth, naaz (her heart replied)

Sidharth enters in her room with sanvi breaking her thoughts , he saw her sitting in the same position, and bags are still unpacked. He lost his calm . He put down the sanvi on bed and grab naaz's arm and said:

Didn't I told you to pack your bags (he whisper yelled)

She didn't reply and wiping her tears, start packing her bags. Sidharth noticed her tears and panicked, 
Sid: Naaz are you crying?? (Cupping her face)
She didn't said anything but more tears made their way down to her cheeks.

Sid: Why bacha, Why are you crying?(he asked so softly)

She hold his palm and replied while crying: I am so..sorryy, I know me..me ek burden ban gyi hu apke upar, aapne mere liye bahot..bht ..kiya hai, bahot ehsaan h apke, aapne meri zndgi bachai, meri san...sanvi ko protect kiya, ye me apni aakhri saans tak ni bhool sakti lekin , aaj aapne apne ghar se jaane ko..kaha..to mjhe bht bura laga Sidharthhhh...I am sorry, I know mjh..mjhe bura nahi lgna chahiye but lg rha h yr kya..kya karu.

She blurted out all her feelings, Sidharth feels angry that how can she said that he had done some ehsan on her and she is a burden  but guilty also and cursed himself for behaving like jerk &  asking her to leave his house without telling her the reason.

Sid: Naaz look here(he said cupping her face)

She shook her head in no.
He made her look up to him holding her, and said:
I am sorry baba, I am sorry for behaving like that, but Riya told me that Aparajita left the college and will be here anytime, that's why i panicked and told you to leave but telling you the reason.

She cried more and he joined their foreheads and said: ssshh bacha relax ho gya ab, ha lekin i am hurt , jo tune bakwaas ki h na ehsaan or burden wali uska badla to me baad me lunga(he smirk)
I am sorry(She whispers closing her eyes) .

He leans forward and joined their lips but Sanvi's voice broke their little romantic moment and their eyes widen.

Naaz quickly seperate herself from him and goes toward sanvi,

San: Mumma, Aap lo lahe ho?

Naaz: Na meri jaan, me blkl ni ro rhi.

San: No aap jhooth bol lhi ho, Shidhalth ne apko lulaya h na.