Chapter 10

Sidharth Asked her For outing but she was too lost as her all focus is on their hands , Getting no reply from Naaz, He stood up And and Drag shehnaaz out of the house , It took her a while to realize what just happened and now they both are standing Near Sidharth' Car .

Sidharth Opens the car's door for her like a gentleman and ask her to sit .
In reply Naaz aks- " But sir hum Jaa kaha rhe h?

Sid: Fikar na kro Tmhe Kidnap nahi kar rha hoon!! Ab jaldi baitho warna time nikal jayega.

Naaz:Hum train pakadne ja rhe h kya?
Sid: Tum yahi smjhlo, bahot pakati ho yaar tum ab Muh band krke baithna and it's my order.

They both sits in the car  and he starts driving.After 20 minutes silent ride, Sid parks his car takes her out and gestures her to look front.

She looks there And Mesmerize by seeing the beauty of the Nature  " Sunset " and whispers 'Woww'

Sid asked "So tell me Do you like Sunset?"

Naaz Answered  still looking at sunset "Not really but the scene is beautiful"

Sid: but why ?

Naaz: huhh?? ( Confused with his question)

Sid: Why you don't like Sunset?They are so beautiful na?

Naaz: Indeed they are!! But Zaroori ni Har like or dislike ka reason ho .

Now she looks at sid & Asks: Acha aap btao aapko kyu pasand hai Sunset? Koi reason h aapke paas?

Sid: Ha hai!! You know, I Always Believes in happy and beautiful ending Just like Sunset and a new &  happy Beginning like Sunrise. Sunset is the best example that ending is always Beautiful may be......(Naaz cut him off and further Says)

Naaz: No sir, you're wrong, neither everyone has happy ending nor a happy and new beginning,  Some are living their life just like dead people who lost their hopes of being happy  because they are treated like that ,they are just living in compulsion. It is not necessary sir that everyone deserves  happy ending or beginning.

Sid Quietly observes her & Her expression & listen all carefully and then rest his hand on her shoulder and says:

Sid: No Naaz, you're are wrong, may be tmhara raasta lamba hai , Hardships zyada hai But that doesn't mean there is not happy ending or  you don't deserve happy ending .

Everyone in this World deserves happy handing ,just look there(pointing towards pani puri wala stall) Wo din bhar Mehnat krta h dhoop me khade reh kar but raat ko Jab apni family k paas jaata hga to Uski family ya uske bache kitna khush hte hnge ya jab wo unke gifts lekr jaata hga to jo sukoon usko unke face pr dekh kr aata hga or uske baad wo sukoon ki neend, That's the happy ending.

Chalo ek or example le lete h YOU, tum Kitna mehnat krti ho Poora saal , phir exams & practical n all phir jab result me you find out that you top in whole college ,that's the happy ending. Smjhi Gadhi( Smacks her head).

Naaz: Ji smjh gyi Sir(she says while joining her hands in front and bowed her head) but I'm not Gadhi okay? Wo to Kuch life experience aise ho jate h to..

Seeing Naaz lost and Sad, he wonders what would have happened to her that she always seems so lost and Sad ,I don't know why but I just can't see her like this , I'll try to find out about her problems but now i Just want her to smile" He tries to distract her mind and Says- Oye Woh Dekh Gola wala ,Khayegi?

Naaz: Gola( Her eyes shines seeing Gola but Again she made a cute sad pout)
so he asks;

Sid: Ab kya hua,Gola bhi ni psnd?