Summer Camp |Choi Beomgyu|

By vilorioa

In which a seemingly normal summer camp slowly turns into something unexpected... . . . . |Content Warning: B... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
The End

18

1.6K 70 81
By vilorioa

Lei helped Ms. Sally take down the balloons on the trees as everyone desperately ran around, taking down the decorations.

The party with the other camp was cancelled due to the crazy event that happened the night before.

The campers were interviewed by the police as they tried to figure out how the death of little Sam happened.

His body was too disheveled to be a child's work, but it was also too disheveled to be a human's work.

His arm was physically ripped off as if it was a band-aid, and so was his leg. It was almost like something pulled harshly and managed to detach his bones.

There were no traces of blood anywhere else. No reports of odd behavior.

Only the dead animals around the campsite.

That's all the police had.

The campers were now preparing their things to start going home on the next day as to not deter the investigation. Plus, the people in the camp were terrified and so were the parents.

An unfamiliar hand interrupted hers as he placed the balloon higher on the tree.

"You're too little." She was startled by a whisper in her ear, making her move away quickly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She snapped at Jun who only smiled at her.

"I was helping you."

Lei glared at him as she started walking to the next tree, ignoring his presence.

"I wonder why balloons were placed on the trails in the forest."

"Ms. Sally wanted the trails to be marked so the kids don't get lost." She responded quietly as she took off the balloon as quick as she could to get away from him.

"She never did this on other years."

Lei stayed quiet as she moved to the tree across from the one she was at.

"Hey, what do you like to do? Like for fun."

"Walk away from pricks like you."

"Oh, that's how we're going to be?" He sarcastically asked with an amused smirk.

Lei gave him a fake smile as she continued doing her job.

"I like to watch movies a lot. And I like to go out for walks, we could-"

"And I'd like for you to shut up. This information is sounding like a Tinder description and I'm not interested. I have a boyfriend." She said nonchalantly without even looking at him.

"Lei, you know-"

"Speaking about him. Beomgyu!" She called out as she spotted Beomgyu tying balloons together.

She passed the remaining balloons to Jun who glared at them.

Lei walked towards Beomgyu as he looked at her with raised eyebrows in cute confusion.

She suddenly wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him, catching him by pleasant surprise.

He smiled cutely as he cheekily winked.

"You seem to like me a lot today." He whispered as he looked down at his hands with a sheepish smirk.

"I like you more and more every day." She said loud enough for Jun to hear, making Jun roll his eyes.

*****

Beomgyu and Lei sat next to each other as they watched the kids walk around the camp.

It was fascinating how they were still able to stick around and walk around normally.

But, they hadn't seen his body and they didn't know how it ended.

Beomgyu playfully squeezed Lei's thigh under the table making her slap his hand away. He did it again and she let out a small laugh as it tickled her.

"Stop." She said quietly as she looked at him.

"How about we ditch this place Miss?" He said lowly as if he was at a bar making her playfully glare at him.

"That's so stupid." Lei laughed as he tried to stick to his role.

"I've got a nice place we can go."

"Isn't that a song?"

"I don't think it's a-"

"Beomgyu?"

They both looked over at the sound of Juri's voice.

Lei watched her with a subtle glare as she waited for her to speak.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked quietly making Beomgyu look at Lei for a quick second.

"Sure. Yeah." He said quickly as he stood up, rubbing Lei's back as he walked past her.

She watched them walk away as she saw Juri speak. Lei tried her best to read her lips but she couldn't, so she just gave up and looked away with a scowl.

"She better not try anything." She whispered to herself as she crossed her arms.

"Who?"

Lei jumped as she saw Ali sitting next to her.

"No one, kid."

Ali looked to where Lei was once looking and nodded his head.

"Do you want me to go after them?"

"No. Why would you want to do that?"

"You said you don't want Ms. Juri to try anything. I can help you stop her."

Lei chuckled as she shook her head.

"You don't have to stop anyone kid. Where did you get all of that from?"

"Movies."

*****

"I don't think Ms. Sally would like you coming in here." Lei said as she sat across from Beomgyu on her bed.

"I don't know what she told you. But she did not specify whether I could come during the day or not. She only said 'No meddling in the cabins after night time.' And look outside, it's very much day time." He smirked as he found a loophole around the rules.

Lei narrowed her eyes at him as she laid back against the headboard a small ball in her hand.

"Plus, we have perfect view of everything going on from here." Beomgyu whispered as he looked out of the window. "So we technically didn't break any rule."

"I don't think we were assigned to be on watch anyway."

"Right! She said to stick around if she needs us. She didn't say watch the kids."

Lei chuckled as she shook her head in amusement.

She was curious about what he had talked about with Juri, but she didn't want to pry.

Their conversation lasted pretty little time, but they were smiling when they came back.

She threw the ball at him as he leaned against the wall.

"So.. Juri. Did you guys make up?"

"Yeah. She apologized for being rude and she just said she was going through a hard time."

"That's.. great." Lei slowly nodded her head as she caught the ball he threw back.

They silently played catch with the little ball.

It was calm and relaxing.

The voices of the yelling kids were muffled as the sounds of the lake and the birds were invading Lei's senses.

"You're going to miss the camp aren't you?" He asked with a small smile as he kept the ball in his hands.

"I am." She admitted as she looked out of the window.

"So you admit you like this place?"

"I like this place because you're in it."

Beomgyu looked down at his hands.

He looked around the room and saw halfway packed bags.

"Are you coming back?"

"I don't know. I mean, this whole thing is pretty.... traumatizing."

"I know, it's been...different, this year." He whispered to himself as he threw the ball in the air.

Lei looked at him as he had a small frown on his face.

She reached for the blinds and closed them, before she moved closer to him.

"I mean, I'll call you, and I'll text you every day. I'll be just as clingy as I am physically. You just need to make sure to not forget about me." She joked as she sat next to him, leaning her back against the window.

"How could I?" He said seriously as he looked at her.

"Don't you think it's funny?"

"What is?"

"I never wanted to come here, and I leave with a long distance boyfriend." She giggled quietly as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"I always kind of knew that I would meet someone here. I didn't know who it would be, or when. But I knew it'd be here." He said quietly as he grabbed her hand.

"What if it's Juri?" She asked with a teasing smirk as she brought the topic at the perfect timing.

Beomgyu snorted as he shook his head.

"I never liked Juri. I thought I would when I got older, but I've never felt for her that way. She's always just been, a very good friend." He said honestly, making Lei smile softly. "Are you relieved by that?"

"A little."

"Why?" He chuckled as he looked at her.

"She's very close to you. You really care about her, so I wanted the confirmation that the way you care for her isn't the same way you care for me."

"I'll never care for someone the way I care for you."

Lei laughed at the cheesy line as Beomgyu smirked.

She lifted her head from his shoulder and sat up straight, placing her arms around his neck.

He looked at her in slight confusion for a second, before he looked at her lips.

Lei took the initiative as she leaned in and slowly kissed him.

Her back slowly hit the mattress as the passionate kiss evolved into more.

His hand ran down her side as he laid between her thighs.

Her hands ran up under his shirt as he sighed softly at the feel of her warm hands.

"Wait, they're gonna come in." Beomgyu whispered against her lips.

"No they won't." She said absentmindedly as she kissed down his jaw.

"They will." He giggled as Lei smiled against his skin.

"They won't." She persisted as she pecked his lips, playing with his hair.

"Are you forgetting we're in a kids camp?" He mumbled playfully as he did his favorite thing, rubbing his nose against hers.

"Technically we're adults in a kids camp, so I don't think we're doing anything wrong." She smiled jokingly as he leaned down and softly bit her earlobe.

He quickly got off of her as the door to the cabin opened, throwing her the little ball that he had dropped.

Lei caught the ball and looked at the ceiling, trying to seem normal.

They both looked over to see Lisa leading another girl into the room.

"They let guys in your room?" The girl asked in fascination.

"No, but he's special. Say hi Ms. Lei, her name's Lena!" Lisa smiled as she pointed at her new friend.

"Hi Lena." Beomgyu greeted with a red face as he waved at her.

"Hi Lena." Lei said with a small smile as she fixed her hair behind her ear.

"Hi. They look tired." Lena whispered in Lisa's ear as they went towards her bed.

Lisa smirked as she sat down on her bed.

"They sure do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 479 20
I wonder what we could've been. In which a girl falls for a boy who sees her as nothing more than just the annoying girl he's trying to hook up with...
31.1K 1.3K 33
Lee Y/n gets up to go to school, imagining her day to be as boring as any other day at her stupid school. But... what if suddenly zombies invade the...
7.7K 655 36
In which a naive prince escapes from his castle and stumbles upon a bar run by a nonchalant girl with a huge hidden heart... . . .
199K 13.3K 21
"𝖢𝖺𝗄𝖾 π—Žπ—‰. 𝖨'𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾." π˜Ώπ™„π™Žπ˜Ύπ™‡π˜Όπ™„π™ˆπ™€π™: FOR TEMPORARY ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.