Summer Camp |Choi Beomgyu|

By vilorioa

In which a seemingly normal summer camp slowly turns into something unexpected... . . . . |Content Warning: B... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
The End

11

1.7K 59 74
By vilorioa

"Run! Run! Run! Hide behind the tree!" Beomgyu yelled out as he shot his water gun at the some of the kids.

The kids laughed as the ones who knew how to swim were inside the lake, and the ones who didn't were having water wars with each other.

Lei helped the older ladies fill up more water balloons as she watched everyone, with a small scowl at the heat.

"Juri! Hurry the hell up!"

"OOOO BEOMGYU CURSED." One of the kids yelled as they pointed at Beomgyu who placed a hand on his mouth.

Juri laughed as she ran to the water balloon bucket.

"Let's go against him! For swearing at me!" Juri yelled as she started throwing water balloons at Beomgyu, who dropped his water gun when he realized there was no water left in it.

All the kids started shooting water at Beomgyu, and throwing water balloons with all their might.

Beomgyu let out laughs as he ran towards the lake, jumping into the water.

"What was the point?!" Juri shook her head as Beomgyu waved at her.

A soaked Juri walked over to Lei as the kids continued throwing water at each other.

She plopped down next to Lei as she let out a sigh.

"Why don't you want to play?"

"I don't like running." Lei nonchalantly said as she focused on tying a balloon.

"You could get in the lake."

"I can't swim."

Juri awkwardly looked out as she had nothing else to suggest for her to do.

"It's weird they're not sending us to dinner. It's getting late."

"I guess Sally is going to let them stay out until it starts getting dark." One of the ladies said as she shrugged. "I think dinner is a little delayed."

" I guess so." Juri said as she nodded her head.

"Something's wrong with Luca!" A kid yelled out as he pointed to the lake.

Everyone looked that way as they saw a struggling little hand in the water.

"Luca!" Beomgyu yelled out as he swam as quickly as he could to the little boy.

All the kids had stopped what they were doing, and there was silence as they watched Beomgyu reach for him.

Lei stood up as her heart raised in fear.

He quickly lifted him out of the water and swam back to the shore.

All the counselors and the kids ran to the spot Beomgyu had placed him on the sand with worried glances.

"Luca, hey." Beomgyu whispered hurriedly as he tapped his cheek. "Hey, kid."

The little boy's eyes were closed, making everyone whisper among each other.

Some of the kids were crying as they waited for a response from him.

"Someone get Ms. Sally!"

Juri ran forward as she checked his pulse, feeling his heart beating.

"He's just unconscious. Probably the scare." Juri informed with a sigh of relief as she looked at Beomgyu, who took in a deep breath after blinking away his tears.

"That scared the shit out of me." He said under his breath as he looked at Luca.

He's evil-ish, but he's still a kid.

Lei felt her heart calm down a little as she watched Ms. Sally practically bolting to them.

"What's wrong?! What's going on? Where is he?"

"He's right here, he's fine, he just fainted."

"Let's take him to the infirmary."

Jun quickly nodded his head as he walked over to them, picking up the child and following Ms. Sally down the trail.

As everyone watched them walk away, they didn't know what to do now.

"Let's all start heading back to the cabins and get ready for dinner, yeah?" Beomgyu took the initiative as he stood from the ground, running a hand through his hair.

"Everything's okay. He's going to be just fine." He comforted them all with a small smile as the kids started wearily walking back to their cabins, whispering among themselves.

Lei stared at Beomgyu in slight shock as he ran another hand through his hair and went back into the water.

"What are you doing?" Juri asked angrily as she watched him swim out to the spot he was before.

"I know how to swim, Juri. Just because that happened, doesn't mean I have to be scared to get in the water."

Juri scoffed as she walked away, following the kids to the cabins.

Lei crossed her arms as she watched Beomgyu run a wet hand through his hair again.

"You're really staying in there?" She called out in curiosity.

"Why not?"

Lei shook her head in slight disbelief.

"What?" He laughed as he watched her walk away. "Didn't you want to learn, Hawaii?"

"You offered to teach me, I never said I wanted to." She said as she continued walking away.

Beomgyu chuckled as he swam to the boardwalk and took off his shirt, placing it on the wood and swimming back to the spot he was at again.

He stared out at the sunset as he played with the calm waters.

"Mr. Gyu! What if there's an alligator?!"

Beomgyu smiled as he heard Ali's small voice from the shore.

"There's no alligators on this side of the country, Ali!"

"But what if they swim here?!"

"I'm fine, kid. Go back to the cabin, I'll be there in a while!" He said loudly as he waved his hand at the little boy.

****

"Gyu is still out there. Oh my God, he's shirtless!" Lisa gasped as she looked through the window.

Sara quickly ran towards the window in interest as she stood next to Lisa.

"He is!"

"You're a very perverted child, how are you only six?" Juri shook her head as she looked at them.

"I'm sure you want to look too." Lisa smirked making Juri roll her eyes.

"I do, actually." Juri said as she stood up and stood behind the two girls. "He's in shape now. He looked like Slenderman back when we were kids."

The girls giggled as Sara looked at Lei who was looking down at her book.

"Ms. Lei, don't you want to see?"

"I think it's weird that you're spying on him like that."

"You're just jealous because we're looking at your man." Lisa teased making Lei look up at her with a small glare.

"No, she's just shy." Sara justified as she lifted her fingers.

"I'm not shy, that's- What are you guys even looking at? It's not even that interesting." She said quickly as she closed her book and stood from her bed, walking over to the window as well.

"Choi Beomgyu! It is too late for you to be in that water." Ms. Sally scolded as she stomped towards him.

Lei watched Beomgyu smile at Ms. Sally as he sat onto the boardwalk.

His full upper body was exposed to the girls as Sara let out a gasp.

"Look at him go~~" Lisa sang quietly as she let out a quiet whistle.

He's... hot...

Lei thought as she raised her eyebrows, watching him run a hand through his hair as he placed his shirt on his shoulder, walking in the sand.

"I thought you weren't interested." Sara said with a small smile as she looked at Lei, who broke out of her trance.

"I- I'm not. He's just-"

"Sexy."

"Ew Ms. Juri!" Sara giggled as she pushed on Juri's shoulder.

Juri laughed as she sat down on her bed.

"Yeah, he is." Lisa nodded her head as she giggled walking towards her bed.

He sure is..

Lei sighed as she sadly walked back to her bed, laying down face first.

That could've been all mine..

"This is so annoying." She groaned into her pillow, making everyone look at her.

"Ms. Lei might just be going insane." Lisa shook her head in amusement.

They all heard the cabin door open, and they looked at it expectantly.

They perked up as they saw Ji Ah walk in next to Ms. Sally.

"Ji Ah, how are you?" Juri asked softly.

Ji Ah nodded her head with a small smile as she walked to her bed.

"She's just fine. She was just feeling a little sick." Ms. Sally informed with a smile as she looked at Ji Ah.

"I took so long because I was talking to my daddy." Ji Ah said quietly as she sat down.

Juri hummed as she gave her a comforting grin.

"I'm glad you're okay Ji Ah." Lei said softly as she smiled at her.

They all stared at Lei in slight shock at her excessive show of emotion.

"Thank you, Ms. Lei. You have a very pretty smile." Ji Ah said shyly making Lei look away from her.

"You have a beautiful smile. I like when you smile at me."

Do I really?

*****

Lei sat up in a hurry as she heard yells coming from outside.

She looked out of the window with furrowed eyebrows as she saw the cabin next door turn on their lights.

"What was that?!" One of the girls exclaimed as they looked out of the window.

"I swear you grabbed me Chaeri!"

"I didn't." A girl replied quietly.

Lei looked at them in curiosity as they argued about someone touching them in their sleep.

She got goosebumps as she felt the spot next to the window a little too cold, and laid back on the bed, closing her eyes.

Kids being kids...

She opened her eyes again as she heard glass breaking.

She immediately sat up thinking the girls got into a fight, but when she looked outside, she spotted shards of glass spread out on the ground in front of Beomgyu's cabin.

Lei furrowed her eyebrows as she saw the lights turn on and a head pop out through the window with a confused gaze.

Beomgyu looked around as he spotted the glass on the ground.

"What the hell?" He mouthed as he closed the window.

The lights soon turned off again as Lei wondered how exactly a glass cup would break in front of their cabin, when there was no one there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 1.1K 34
πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΉπŸ†„πŸ…½ πŸ”ž ¹⁸⁺ | ᴺᡉʷ α΄¬α΅ˆα΅˜Λ‘α΅— | ᴰʳᡃᡐᡃ | α΄Ώα΅’α΅α΅ƒβΏαΆœα΅‰ Through Choi Yeonjun, Beomgyu has finally found his way back to his voice and his nightmares also...
27.1K 1.1K 33
Lee Y/n gets up to go to school, imagining her day to be as boring as any other day at her stupid school. But... what if suddenly zombies invade the...
198K 13.3K 21
"𝖢𝖺𝗄𝖾 π—Žπ—‰. 𝖨'𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾." π˜Ώπ™„π™Žπ˜Ύπ™‡π˜Όπ™„π™ˆπ™€π™: FOR TEMPORARY ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
98.1K 8.4K 20
"𝖠 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹ π–Ίπ—π–Ίπ—‚π—π—Œ 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗂𝖼." π˜Ώπ™„π™Žπ˜Ύπ™‡π˜Όπ™„π™ˆπ™€π™: 𝖠𝗇𝗒 (π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π–»π—…π–Ύ) π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—… π–»π–Ύπ—π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‹π—Œ π—ˆπ—‹ 𝖺...