Amongst the Gods (ATG)

By Axcelg4

A forbidden existence survives an absolute order of execution, to claim vengeance for what was taken from him... More

Prophecy
Naughty Little Boy
My Sweet heart
History
The Elf
Sage
Día De La Independencia Festival
Beellzel' Lair
The Gate-Keeper
A Fear That Kills
Death he knows, Death he brings

The Witch

60 16 8
By Axcelg4

With his life on the line, Souta fought it, taking direct heavy blows from the Beast.

Souta is having pity of himself saying..

"I'm so weak and pathetic, is this how I'm gonna die? "

As his senses faded and his vision became blurry, he noticed something strange: a green light pointing out all of the Beast's weak points.

"What are these green dots?" He said.

Souta focus all of his strength in an all-out attack, hoping to finish it in a single blow. He attacked the beast and struck all of its weak points and defeated it, someone seemed to appear and then Souta passed out.

When he woke up, he finds himself inside a hut.

"You're a special one little boy"

He heard.

"Uhm excuse me where am I and why am I here?"

[The witch made Souta drink something.]

Souta tried to resist but it's too late. He already drinks the potion.

"Why you?!"

Souta reacted angrily, then suddenly notices that he felt light and the pain was gone in an instant.

"That is what you call an hp potion it recovers the user's life points by 500 instantly."

Souta is in awe silently.

"Excuse me Ma'am but I don't know who you are."

"My name is Wendy Folkerson. I'm a witch, an expert in sealing, healing and alchemy. We are deep within the grove forest hidden by a magical barrier. A low level person will not be able to reach this place."

"But you manage to enter my domain."

"You really are special" [Again she said]

[Souta Curious]

"You possess something that no other living thing has ever had."

"Huh?" [Confuse]

"You're a half demon-half human right?"

"How did you know?!"

[The witch laughs high pitched very hard.]

"It is something you can't hide from me. So tell me little boy, why are you deep in the forest alone."

"I was just training and got lost on the way."

[The witch suddenly said]

"People will criticize you, people will despise you, people will be afraid of you"

[Souta teary eyed and bowed down]

"What do you know about anything?!" [He shouted].

People are afraid of what they do not know, people are afraid if they sense someone is stronger than them.

"People are Ugly People are selfish beings pinning people down just for them to feel and look good."

"But worry not whatever you may experience, never forget what you are and always cling to your other side"

"My other side?"

Your feelings that are hurting are proof that you are a human. Do not become someone you'll hate yourself for. Now now rest a bit.

[Fell asleep]

Souta woke up on the park bench in the center of the town.

Feeling anxious telling he forgot to thank the witch, Souta went home and hugged Hilda tightly and Hilda smiled.

The next day..

Souta went back to the grove forest and started looking for the witch but he can't seem to find it.

The sun is going down but he still cannot find the witch then suddenly a group of bandits appear.

Although Souta knew he's at a disadvantage when it comes to numbers he still tried to fight them thinking the witch would appear again if he does.

He managed to take down all the underlings but the boss bandit has a special skill and more experience than him so he took a direct hit in the stomach causing him to lose balance and fall from his knee.

"Now what do we have here? You're something aren't you? Taking down my gang. Thanks to you kid because of what you did, we will not be able to continue our operation today."

Souta laughing

"Idiots!" [spits on the boss face]

The boss bandit poses like he's about to do a killing blow. The witch came in the last seconds and cast a sealing spell on the bandit, locking him up and throwing him away powerful enough to crack some bones.

"You are a mischievous little boy."

[The witch happily saying]

"I'm Sorry but I forgot to say thankyou for treating me yesterday. Without you I don't even think if I would be standing here today."

"Don't sweat it young man. I don't mind giving a special one a little hand."

[Headed to the witch hut]

"What made you say i'm a special aside from what I posses"

"I don't really know it myself but I only know that once I feel something for someone my intuition isn't always wrong aside from that no one has ever lived as a half human-half demon ever."

"Why so?"[Souta asks]

"Your existence is the most despicable thing that could ever happen to the demon realm. They are very strict about having their blood being tainted by another race that is why i'm saying you are special so cheer up!."

The two had a great time and since then Souta would always go back to the witch hut everyday and help the witch collect the herbs and other items needed for alchemy.

The witch teaches Souta a lot of things including sealing magic, healing magic, making potions and even alchemy. The witch is beautiful, have a big boobsy and a curvy angle. He would be lying if he said that it isn't one of the reason he keeps coming back.

One day Souta came back from the witch after collecting herbs while happily speaking I'm back! ....

"I'm back!!" [Souta confuse no one is approaching him happily]

"I'm Ba...."

Souta saw the witch's head away from its body. The boss bandit laughed very hard together with its underlings. The boss approached and touched souta on his right shoulder while playing with a knife.

"Boy.. do you know it took me a great time and cost to heal my 5 broken bones from the last time. Im eagerly wanting to go back here, i kept thinking how i should punish you and this ugly wit....."

[While speaking souta suddenly grabs the boss by the lower jaw then souta's horn is slowly growing]

The boss is really hurting and mumbling in pain

"Wh.. w... w..What are you?"

Souta looks at the boss slowly turning his face towards him and asks what do you think you are doing?

[angrily speaking like Souta gonna blow anytime]

While the boss was so afraid looking at Souta's horn growing slowly and then his black wings appeared! Starts elevating slowly 2 feet from the ground

The boss underlings attacking Souta simultaneously

"You ugly being!" Souta shouted

Uses a light magic attack called "Life Steal"

Souta opens his mouth widely then the boss's soul starts to come out like some sort of smoke being sucked out from its body

The underlings continue to attack while screaming their life to death saying monster!! monster!!

Then Souta suddenly remembered what the witch said [Do not become the person you'll hate yourself for] Souta cried and let the Boss go[ The boss Crawling away weakly]

Souta slowly looked at his hands crying and asked himself: is this what you are trying to tell me? [Souta cried very hard and suddenly it turned darker and the heavy black clouds spitting thunder and blowing cold wind.

The boss thinks this is his chance to kill him but Souta uses void magic nullifying every magic they throw.

"You!"

[uses chrono Mode]

Where everyone in the affected area moved super slow seems like their not moving at all.

While souta beats their ass making look like they're floating every after punch and kick they received After he puts a beating to the last bandit the chrono mode ends and sends everyone flying at the same time.

"I will treasure everything you taught me *sobs*"

Souta Buried the witch and headed back to the witch hut he saw an old griamore written in an ancient language and brought it with him.

The book containes the records that happened in the ancient times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 16 24
A ordinary guy is blessed by a goddess to fight in a wars to save his world from the demons that attack every hundred years
506 23 14
This story is about the story of a human who was killed and became a demon. His best friend ended up being his worst enemy, but his worst enemy ended...
2M 86K 56
"I am a devil. A demon. I do not love. I destroy. And if you don't leave now, I will destroy you for I cannot love an angel." "I am an archangel. An...
124K 2.5K 32
They say to be reincarnated, one must Have a strong will or a remnant thought after death, (Y/N) (L/N) an Ordinary 16 year old with a not not so Ordi...