sambucky shorts

By S_WILS0N

some sambucky things; most the pics are my edits unless i say otherwise P.s. also im just doing this until i... More

sam just wants bucky to let him care about him
bucky never felt alone living with a ghost
bucky decidely wasn't going to let anyone take his sam so he asked married him
bucky doesnt speak english and sam's assigned has his partner
liking people makes me so fucking stupid and a simp
his first kiss
ig its something only those who don't check the boxes know
basically 🌼🌻softsamπŸ’«πŸ’› and πŸ—‘πŸ”—hardbucky bfsβ˜ πŸ”«
do you like or like like me?
here and now
love that's ours
i like people like sam -i like sam
cold weather makes hot people 2
"...I don't go around looking to see if Alpine had nipples!.."
hot old man <3
touch
touch 2

cold weather makes hot people

196 8 0
By S_WILS0N

Rewrite of Snowflake 1 & 2

1

  Winter used to be Bucky's least favorite season, the cold, the word itself, everything reminded him of a time where he was nothing. However, Sam did his best to make him feel like he was something. He was healing and of course he had bad days, and Sam knew to cool it with his jokes and turned his attention on Bucky rather than make Bucky see the better things. Bucky was the better thing.

"Hey, Snowflake," Sam whispered with a smile.

Bucky looked up at Sam,"When are you gonna let that go? It was a stupid pick up line and corny."

"Yeah, but it worked on you didn't it?" Sam stated with a smirk. He laughed as Bucky's face turned pink and looked down.

"What, Jamie? Look at me," Sam teased. He cuddled into his side,"Let me see that face."

"Snowflake," Sam said in a sing-songy voice. He squeezes Bucky into a hug and pulls him into his lap,"James, you make it too easy."

Bucky stayed silent and hid his face in his hands, feeling the burn of his blush.

"Is it really that easy, huh," Sam whispers into Bucky's ear, pressing his lips into a kiss on the shell of his ear. Bucky leans into Sam as he gets comfortable on the couch, they're both on,"maybe, I don't know, it's your fault–"

"It's you, you say things and they–"

Bucky doesn't finish what he's thinking, and he looks up at Sam with an embarrassed look.

"So that's it, a couple sweet words and you're wet, Snowflake," Sam says matter-of-factly. He lets out a deep laugh as Bucky grows warm all over and can't meet his eyes.

"Sam, when you say it like that... you make me sound like I'm some harlot–"

"Okay, I know you did not just use harlot in this day and age, and second, Bucky if that's all it takes, you're in for a hell of a ride."

"You're so... I–"

Then there's silence, and much like a snowflake Bucky's melting under Sam's warm, soft lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 4.1K 29
Have some drarry oneshots because my lazy butt can't write a full on story. Please enjoy the different and random stories that will contain, fluff...
14.1K 116 33
π™°πš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽπšœπšŽ π™Ώπ™Ύπš…'𝚜 πš’πšœ πš–πšŠπšπšŽ πš‹πš’ πš–πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πš–πšŠπš’ πš‹πšŽ 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 πš’πš— πš–πš’ πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’πšŽπšœ. 𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉...
233K 4.8K 41
Short stucky one shots for you shippers. Update regularly (ish). Taking requests incase you want something specific to happen. (no smut/sex)
19.1K 159 23
well, it's my first time writing again after many years. yano to bear with me. I can also try BxB if requested. Beta Squad + Others S - 01/29/24