Spencer Reid One Shots

By Criminalminds_fan1

Just a bunch of one shots. I had almost 300k views before my book got deleted. More

Good to bad
Happier
School Shooting
Anemia
Mermaid
Lost and Found
Secret Fiance
Labor
Drunk
Drunk 2
Wait for me
JJ
Bowling
Wallet Photo
Age
Nothing Changed
Should have Answered
Transparent Soul
Transparent Soul 2
Transparent Soul 3
Run in at the Park
they/them
Exs Wedding
It wasnt me
Already getting Lovin
Paper Airplanes
Taken
Happy
Car Crash
Im so sorry
Night In
Blocked
Dad
Car Crash
Glasses
Necklace
Lovers of cheaters

I lied

2.3K 28 1
By Criminalminds_fan1

An: I don't think I have written three new stories in one night in a long time. More to come tonight. Also, I have lost all requests for any stories so if you have ever sent in a request just comment it and I will get to work on it. If you haven't requested something before still feel free to comment a suggestion.

Tw: Mention of sexual assualt

Third person POV

Spencer had just gotten back from a case and he was obviously tired. He let the door close behind him and he slowly walked off to the bedroom. You stood up from the couch and followed him to the bedroom. He was laying in bed, not even changed from his suit yet.

"Love, you have to get up and change." You said.

"No." He groaned out.

You smiled, walking over to grab him a shirt. By the time you got to his side he was already asleep. You slowly took off his pants, doing your best not to wake him. Next you took off his tie, unbuttoning his shirt. You gasped, tears filling your eyes. A fresh hickey, which was obviously not from you, was lying just under his collar bone.

"What the fuck!" You yelled.

Spencer sprung up, reaching for the gun he keeps hidden in the nightstand. He looked around, realizing no one else was in the room. He looked up to you, noticing the tears in your eyes. He followed your stare to the hickey on his chest. His heart sunk, he was hoping you would never see it.

"Y/n, love, I know what you're thinking. I promise you it's not what you think." Spencer stated, standing up.

He walked towards you but you just walked back. You would have never guessed Spencer would cheat on you. But here he is, a hickey on his chest even though he had been gone for two weeks on a case.

"I trusted you." You whispered.

"So I need you to please trust me when I say I didn't cheat." Spencer begged.

"How the fuck are you going to explain the hickey then? Did you burn yourself or something?" You yelled.

"No, love. I need you to calm down before I can tell you." Spencer said.

"No, I will not calm down. I'm allowed to be pissed. How could you do something like that? I thought you loved me?" You yelled.

"I do love you. Can you please just calm down so I can tell you what happened." Spencer said, his voice raising slightly.

"Dont start raising your fucking voice at me. You have no right to. I didn't sleep around with someone else." You yelled.

"And neither did I." Spencer yelled back.

He finally snapped. You weren't calming down, no one was. It was getting bad, and you decided that you should go, just for a little bit. You need to think about everything. All you could think about was Spencer sleeping with someone else. Who was it? Had he done it before? How many different women?

You turned your back to Spencer, grabbing a bag you had nearby. You started packing clothes and other things you would need. You would go to a friend's house for a few days, just until you figure everything out.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Spencer asked.

"I'm leaving. I need time to think about this. I don't think I can really look at you without being disgusted. All I can see is you with some other girl." You answered.

"Please don't leave. Y/n, I'm begging you to just sit down with me and let me explain." Spencer begged.

"You don't deserve my time right now. I wouldn't be able to talk to you anyways. I feel like ripping your head off right now." You said.

You throw your bag over your shoulder, walking towards the door. Spencer followed you, grabbing your bag to stop you.

"Spencer let go." You demanded.

"I swear to god if you walk out that door, I'm not coming to look for you. I didn't cheat on you, Y/n." Spencer said.

You pulled your bag out of his hand, walking towards the door. You opened the front door, turning around to look at Spencer. You felt your heart break when you closed the door and you finally let all the tears fall. You listened as things crashed in the apartment behind you.

Spencer had picked up a vase, throwing it at a wall. He pulled out his phone, dialing Morgan's number. Morgan answered, confused as to why Spencer would be calling right after a case. He was confused as to why Spencer wasn't asleep yet.

"I fucked up, Derek." Spencer's worried voice filled Morgan's ear.

"What happened?" Morgan asked.

He was now up and alert. Ready to figure out a way to help his best friend.

"I fell asleep in my suit so Y/n was trying to put me into a shirt. When she took off my button up she saw the hickey. She flipped, for a good reason, but I couldn't figure out a way to explain it to her yet. I'm so scared that I'm going to lose her. She left already" Spencer explained, finally breaking down and letting himself cry.

"You didn't tell her?" Morgan asked.

"No, when I got home I was too tired, and I really didn't feel like telling her over the phone. I don't know how I'm even going to get through the conversation." Spencer answered.

"I know it's going to be hard to tell her but you need to. You trust her with everything. She knows your job comes with a lot of trauma. When you explain what happened I promise she will be there for you every step of the way." Morgan explained.

"But I don't know where she went. She grabbed her stuff and left." Spencer said.

"You know her the best out of anyone, just use that genius brain of yours to figure it out." Morgan said.

"And if that doesn't work?" Spencer asked.

"Then you do whatever you need to find her. Show her that you love her." Morgan answered.

"Ok. I have to go." Spencer said.

"Ok. good luck."

They hung up and Spencer did his best to think about where you would have gone. He knew that your best friend lived close so he decided to drive there in the morning. It would give you both time to cool down. He didn't sleep that night though. Once it hit 8 in the morning he hopped in his car and drove to your best friend's house. He noticed your car out front and knew he found you. He got out of the car and walked up to the door. Your friend was the one to answer when he knocked.

"Can I please speak to Y/n. I need to tell her what really happened." Spencer said.

"She doesn't want to talk to you at the moment." Your friend stated.

"Please. This is all a big misunderstanding." Spencer said.

"Move, please." A small voice said from behind the door.

Your friend rolled her eyes and scoffed. She moved out of the way and you walked in front of the door.

"I lied." Spencer said.

"About?" You asked.

"Not coming to look for you. The second you walked out the door I was figuring out how to fix this." Spencer answered.

"I don't think you can." You stated.

"I think I can if you would just let me explain." Spencer said.

"Fine. You have 2 minutes." You sighed.

"Can we go somewhere private? I don't want anyone else to hear this. It's personal." Spencer asked.

At this point you started to get a bad feeling. He was acting weird. At this point you were starting to feel as if something else had happened, and you really had overreacted last night. You nodded your head and both of you went to his car. He turned to you and then started to fiddle with his hands.

"When we were on this last case we figured out that the suspect was a woman. The bad thing for me was I fit her victim type. I was used as bait. But she was smarter than we thought. She kidnapped me, but it was different from the other of her kidnappings. She was smarter than we thought. She had figured us out and made sure that she wasn't going to get captured. While she had me kidnapped she, well, she forced herself on me. I tried to tell her no, but she had me tied up. I couldn't get away." Spencer explained.

Tears were falling down his cheeks. Your eyes filled with tears. You felt terrible about yelling at him last night.

"Spencer. I can't tell you how sorry I am. I wish I would have let you explain last night instead of blowing up on you." You apologized.

"It's ok. It's not your fault. I should have told you when I got home instead of waiting." Spencer said.

You leaned over to the driver seat that he was sitting in and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back, pulling you over into his lap. He just held you there, squeezing you tightly to his chest.

"I love you so much, Y/n. I never want to lose you."

"I love you so much more, Spencer."

"Impossible." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 4.1K 20
A collection of all the Criminal Minds one-shots and fan-fictions I've written. 98% of them are about Spencer Reid. Enjoy!
3.8K 52 11
one shots and short stories dm me if you have any sort of requests :)
44.5K 428 22
Just a bunch of Spencer one shots. I will be adding on to this as I go.
41.1K 533 7
Collection of one shots/short stories about Spencer Reid. All stories are Spencer x Reader. Story summaries can be found on the index pages.