Cat & Mouse

By SearaSky

Two best friends: one a science/history geek, and the other a daredevil who is always down for any challenge... More

A/N: Fun, Not so fun Facts
Mission Recieved, Mission Accepted
Meet the Crew
Journey to the Past
Arrived
The Expedition Begins
Let the Games Begin
Cats & Mice
Now What?
Blaze
Bittersweet Reunion
Not Alone
The Nest
Not According to Plan
Into the Woods
Making Camp
Envenomation
To Hit on a Yautja
To Understand Feelings
Journey's End
The Last Stand
Savior
Miracles
First Time
Afterglow
Mission Searฤƒ
Troubled Times
Clash of Titans
Training Begins: Searฤƒ's Truth
Something's Off
I Love You
Shaman
Happy Ending Nightmare
Wedding Preparations
Wedding Crashers
Burn It Down
Prelude to Hell
All Hell Breaks Loose
Second Chance
The Queen
Epilogue

The Cavern

741 33 16
By SearaSky

A/N: 18+ warning from here 🤫

-------------‐-------------------------------------------------------

Nadia paused the sprint and the rest of the group looked at her. "What are you doing? We have to move." Marissa questioned. "You guys saw the number of those things. And Blaze said Archer specializes in distance. He can't handle them all alone." Nadia replied. "Nadia, we can't help him. If anything we'd only get in his way. I don't know if you've noticed but none of us are armed." Claire said. Nadia just held up the spear from Blaze. "OK so you are armed but it's just you. The rest of us can't do anything." Claire said. "Then you guys keep running, but I'm going back." Nadia said sternly. She turned to go back, but stopped when she saw one of the beasts had broken through and was staring her down. She tightened her grip on the spear as the beast growled at her. She pushed the button on its center to elongate the spear. She'd never be able to wield it with the same precise beauty, grace and elegance that Blaze had as he was twirling the thing, but she'd try her damnedest. After all, those days Roxy was unconscious he had taught her some basics on how to fight with it; so she was more confident with it now than she was before. If adrenaline and no knowledge killed a black oversized, acid-filled serpent, adrenaline and some knowledge could kill a black over sized, six-legged coyote.

The canine leaped at her and she jumped to the side, slicing open its side as it went by her. This caused the beast to screech. She quickly faced it and steadied her center of gravity. It whipped her direction roaring at her. She readied herself. This time it charged at her. She waited until the last possible moment, when it pounced she thrust the spear forward with all of her might. The spear impaled the beasts chest as it roared and screamed. Unfortunately she wasn't as prepared for the weight of the force as she thought, so she lost her footing and fell backwards, the beast landing on top of her. "Nadia!" Roxy yelled and the group quickly ran over. They all sighed in relief when they saw the thumbs up from under the beast. She began to rapidly smack the beast and the group chuckled as they all pushed it off her. She sat up quickly gasping for air. They slightly lifted it so she was able to slide her legs out from under it. They pat her back and helped her stand. She reached down retracting the spear before pulling it out of the beast's chest. They felt another presence and quickly looked. Relief filled them as they were staring at Blaze and Archer. Blaze was fine, but Archer had some flourescent green blood dripping from wounds. A deep gash ran down his thigh from where he was cut by claws, and the area of his collar bone had punctures from where one must've bitten him. Roxy raised an eyebrow because the blood was all streaming from under his clothes. Nadia elbowed her. "Behave." She said with a quiet giggle.

Blaze looked at the beast and then to Nadia. They had seen the other humans pull her out, and had seen her pull the spear too. Blaze walked over to her and the beast. Pulling out his knife he began to decapitate the creature. These Yautja sure loved to decapitate things. Once the head was severed he held it up by the tendrils and held it out to her. The blood still dripping from it. The group had to choke back their vomit. Nadia reached out and gripped the sides of the head. Once she did Blaze let it go. Nadia cringed as she stared at it holding it as far away as possible. "What am I supposed to do with this?" she called after him as he went to Archer. Roxy snorted. "How romantic... Quite the prince charming you got there." She said and started laughing. Nadia elbowed her again, but had a small smile as her cheeks turned pink. They heard the Yautja growl and they looked up. Both Archer and Blaze were typing into their gauntlets. "I am not prince charming. I am Zgură." Blaze said so innocently and Archer shook his head in agreement. All of the humans just burst out in laughter. He was too cute. That innocence and cuteness really shouldn't be allowed in a giant reptilian alien. "I know you guys do skulls for trophies... But I don't need one really." Nadia said. Blaze approached her and the beast again. Once again he took his knife, but this time he skinned it. After rolling it up he offered it to her again. "Okay fine I will take that." she said giving in. Blaze made the clicking growl and she knew he was pleased.

The group set up camp for the night. This time they had found an underground cavern, and it was big enough for everyone. Blaze of course made the fire, and again it was canine like creatures on the menu. While he made sure the humans got settled in and cared for, Archer had disappeared a little deeper into the cavern. After glancing around Roxy noticed Archer wasn't there. Looking around more she saw the trail of bright green liquid. She stood and followed the trail to find him. There was a lot, much more than she thought. He didn't act like he was injured that much. She quickened her pace. When she found him his mask was already removed and he was currently taking off his armor. She walked over to him. "Let me help." She said and he just looked at her. "I'm fine, human." he said. Roxy rolled her eyes. "My name is Roxeanne or Roxy. Call me human or female one more time and I'm going to make out with you." Archer just stared at her blankly. Then began typing into wrist gauntlet. Roxy snorted. "Make out means kissing but with tongues." She said. Archer began typing again. Based on the photos that showed up she knew he looked up what kissing was and she laughed at his confused expression. "I guess if you guys don't know what love is, you wouldn't know kissing either considering you don't have lips like we do. But I will damn well try. So call me by my name or that's your future." She threatened. Archer quickly closed out of his search because the kissing was beginning to get raunchy. "Now like it or not I'm helping you." She said, and made him sit down.

When he did she began taking the rest of his armor off. She also took off his version of a shirt that was underneath the armor. Now that he was half nude she really got a look at just how muscular they were. They did indeed look like they had been sculpted by the gods. She noticed they didn't have nipples, but their chests and backs were broad and muscular, and he had abs. An eight pack of abs to be precise. She could also see the rippling muscles and the veins in his arms and his legs. Ignore the scary face and they were a ten out ten. But even with the face in a game of smash or pass she'd choose smash all day and all night. She cleared her throat. Focus Roxy. Fix first, smash later. she thought internally. She looked at his wounds. He only had a few but they were all very deep. He pulled out their metal first-aid kit. He began taking small rocks and dirt and dropped them into the satellite looking dish. Again he pulled out the familiar blue liquid and poured it into the dish as well. Mixing it up to make that same blue paste. He also brought out a stapler. Using one hand, he held the skin on his leg together, and with the other he began stapling it. He didn't flinch even a little bit. Placing staple after staple. Roxy just stared, the only sound echoing through the cavern was the sound of the stapler punching into his skin. He took care of most of the wounds by himself. But when he couldn't reach he turned that area towards her.

She was dreading the paste, and that was what remained. She gently moved his locks out of the way staring at the wounds. "Don't be afraid. I won't do anything. If it troubles you so much just go back and bring Zgură." Archer said. "I am afraid... But that's because I don't want to see anyone else get hurt or die. That includes you and your brother." She answered honestly. Archer just nodded. She scooped up the paste and began to apply it into the bite marks. His body tensed, she could see all of his muscles constricting under the pain. She knew this stuff hurt enough to make humans pass out. If tensing was the most they did, their pain tolerance must be sky high. Either that or they were really good at holding it in. After she had finished applying it into all the wounds Archer began dressing again. Roxy grabbed his hand and he looked into her eyes questioningly. "I think you should leave them off. What if they rub and open your wounds again." She said lowly. She slowly slid her hand up his forearm, and to his bicep, then shoulder before tracing it across his collarbone and then down from one side of his chest to the other. Next she slid it down and over his abs. He grabbed her hand. "Do not flirt with me or tempt me, human." he challenged. Roxy raised a brow. "I warned you to never call me that again." she challenged him right back, before pressing her lips to the fangs behind his mandibles. Just when he was about to respond with either a growl or a roar, his mistake was opening those fangs because she thrust her tongue inside of his mouth capturing his tongue. Archer froze, his body tense and his autumn eyes widened. Roxy slid herself into his lap, straddling him. She grabbed his hands, making him wrap his arms around her waist, then she cupped the sides of his face bringing him closer as she intertwined her tongue with his in an intricate dance.

Gheaţă could feel genitals starting to get heated. His brain was telling him no, do not get seduced by a tiny human, but his body was letting him know it was already too late. The fact that all she did was touch him a little, and was now performing the kissing she spoke of, and already he was turned on was alarming. Roxy placed her hands on his chest, pushing him onto his back and immediately she pressed herself against his firm body. She reached between them unfastening his armored belt. She was pleasantly surprised to find that removing that belt also removed the armor covering his cock and ass. Below that armor she discovered they were wearing a black leather loincloth. Now that the armor was gone she began moving her hips, grinding herself against his body and his cock. She could feel it pulsing below the loincloth, and already she knew that he was massive. She broke from the kiss continuing to grind herself against him as she looked down at him. He looked completely confused. "Are you a virgin?" she questioned. Archer's focus finally snapped back and he looked at her but he still seemed confused. Roxy just smiled. "I mean is this the first time you've ever done something like this or someone has done this to you?" she clarified. Archer nodded. She smiled brighter, before lowering down and making her tongue dance with his once again. This time he responded to her by also lacing his tongue with hers. She gasped as they fought for dominance, which he won. She was surprised by how quickly he adapted and overcame her.

He moved his hands so one was cupping her ass while the other was cupping her breast. Both were soft, and bouncy like dough, just that her ass was thicker. He started kneading them like they were as well and she moaned ever so softly into his mouth. Roxy pulled away from the kiss but only to remove her own clothing. She left herself in nothing but her bra and panties. Archer stared at her nearly nude form. He sat up and took in every single curve of her soft body, not with just his eyes either. As his eyes scanned her, his hands also gently slid over every curve and every nook she had; from things she was proud of to blemishes. There wasn't a single area that he didn't leave a burning trail of heat from his touch. His gaze flashed to something predatory and hungry. Roxy shivered, she didn't think anyone ever looked at her that way. She knew for a fact no one ever explored her so gently or so thoroughly either. Why was it that an eight feet tall alien, that killed any and everything for fun, knew how to make a girl feel so cherished? She was beginning to understand Nadia more and more.

Once again, his hand cupped her breast, squeezing and massaging it through her bra. Meanwhile his other hand he had slid into the back of her panties and he was squeezing and kneading her bare ass. She moaned softly again as her nipples were hardening against her bra. And he hadn't even touched her bare mounds yet! Archer growled sliding the hand that was paying attention to her breast to the back of her bra. With that one hand he unclasped her bra in just a few seconds and let it fall. He watched as her full mounds bounced free from their confines. Opening his mandibles he lightly nipped one of her nipples with his fangs. Roxy let out a surprised yelp from the sudden pleasurable pain. He soothed it as he took her into his mouth and began sucking on the hardened, sensitive area. Circling his tongue around her as well. His mouth entertained one, while he squeezed the other, circling his thumb around her nipple and pressing on it. His other hand had found the front of her panties and was now slipped inside of them. His middle finger was gliding between her folds, from her clit to her asshole and back to her clit. Roxy moaned loudly when he hit her most sensitive spot. Noticing the change he began to pay special attention to the small lobe. He laid her clothes out on the ground before he laid her down on them, and now he was towering above her. He grabbed onto her panties and slid them off of her. Now she was fully exposed below him, and once again he took in every single detail of her. Roxy blushed and covered her face. He growled lowly. Grabbing her hands he pulled them away from her face and pinned them to the ground above her head. Keeping her pinned with one hand he reached to his belt. He pulled a piece of wire out. He freed her hands, but only to tie her wrists together with the wire. Roxy blushed even deeper as he made her tuck her bound arms under her neck

He lowered himself, and she had to spread her legs even wider in order for him to fit properly between her thighs. Opening his mandibles he captured her other nipple with his mouth. Biting down gently he began sucking on it. Roxy felt his fingers pressing between her folds as he inserted one finger inside of her while another continued to torment her sensitive lobe. Her back arched up slightly and she moaned when he pushed a second finger inside of her, stretching and stroking her walls. Her juices began making her and his fingers slick, the sloshing sounds echoing through the cave as he pumped his fingers inside of her. She was beginning to squirm under him as she wanted more. To oblige he added a third finger. Using his free hand he pinched her clit and began to rub it as his three fingers continued to thrust deeply inside of her. He had claws, but somehow they weren't hurting her. In fact she'd never felt so much pleasure before. She was going to crumble at any moment. It hadn't even been that long since they started and it was only fingers! "Archer, wait." He paused and she whimpered at the loss of the movements. She looked at him. "Enough with that, I want you." Archer stared at her. "God dammit I mean take off that loincloth and give me your dick!" She hissed out. Archer seemed surprised by how forward she was. "I don't think you are ready for that." he replied. "Like hell I'm not. If this thing is capable of popping out babies I'm pretty sure it can handle your cock too." She hissed again.

A sound reverberated from his chest and she knew he was laughing. "Stop laughing and give it to me." She all but pleaded. Archer tilted his head. "I don't think you know exactly what you're asking for." he said and she groaned. "What is it?" she huffed. "If I do that with you, you'd be mine. And only mine. Also I'd be only yours. I want a life mate, not what you humans do and not what some of us do... Friends with benefits... Or one night stands I believe you call it." he replied and Roxy stared at him. She almost wanted to cry. "If that isn't what you want then be satisfied with this." Archer added. Roxy nodded. Archer pulled his fingers out from her and Roxy whined at the absence. Archer lowered himself, putting her legs over his shoulders. She looked at him curiously. He opened his mandibles and she gasped when she felt his face go between her thighs as his tongue brushed over her clit. He licked from her clit to her asshole and back up again. He circled his tongue around the sensitive lobe and pressed it against her. Using his fingers he spread her lips wide. Roxy's face heated up as she felt him staring into her core. She cried out when he suddenly and deeply thrust his thick tongue inside of her. It was a lot longer than she thought it was. She moaned as his tongue began moving inside of her. Two of his fingers pinched and pulled on her clit, and massaged it. Meanwhile he was using his other hand to squeeze and rub her breasts as he pinched and pushed her nipples. Roxy pulled her arms from beneath her neck, and instead she gripped his tendrils as he went down on her harder, causing her to moan in a higher pitch as she got closer to her climax. He pulled his tongue out of her and instead shoved his three fingers into her. It may have been just three fingers, but his fingers were so thick three of them exceeded the average human girth. His fingers pumped while he roughly squeezed her breast and pulled on her nipple, and his tongue flicked over her clit. Roxy cried out as her juices gushed from her and she rode the amazing wave of pleasure. Archer untied the wire around her wrists as Roxy caught her breath. He also began to put his clothes and armor back on. Roxy was still in a bliss so Archer dressed her after he was done and they walked back to the group. Roxy was humming on cloud nine the whole way. She knew for a fact she never orgasmed like that with any of her previous partners. And she couldn't stress this enough, he only used his tongue and fingers! "Just so you know... We are doing that again." she stated matter of factly. Archer chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 71 16
One of the chosen, she's dropped on a game reserve and hunted by predators. Large humanoid creatures, with super-human strength, agility, and fightin...
52.4K 2.6K 36
After a horrific encounter with a group of deadly smugglers, Amber and her son Maddox find a dangerous-looking but badly injured alien. She has to ch...
51.7K 1.6K 27
Yes, this is yet another Predator Fanfiction. (If you enjoy a good book that's a something a little "different" than your average story, I believe y...
158K 4.8K 11
To her kingdom she was simply a princess of no worth, a perfect commodity to use and trade at their will. Behind her back, the deal has been struck a...