My Hero

By RIZARDTx

Years ago when the married Tadano couple were on their way back home they caught a glimpse of a meteor fallin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hitohito's birthday chapter.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Holiday Special
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Crossover #1
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 4

456 13 8
By RIZARDTx

Hitohito: (my name is Hitohito Tadano, I look like an average student with average grades and average life. In reality I come from another planet, not only that but I have abilities no other human has, which allows me to save the people in need. A lot of things happened ever since I started high school, I became friends with the most popular girl in school and promise to help her with her communication disorder.

I also became the class president, and now I got a new suit that I'm wearing beneath my school uniform, so goodbye to wearing a paper bag-)

Hitohito felt a threatening presence behind him, he turned around but he didn't see anyone dangerous, he did however saw one of his classmates, Ren Yamai.

Hitohito: Yamai-san good morning.

Yamai: eh? Good morning?

Hitohito: (for a moment I though I was about to be ambushed... maybe it was just my imagination.)

Yamai couldn't understand stand how did Hitohito noticed her, she made sure to not make a sound, but now her plans to kidnap him to be close to Shouko were ruined.

They arrived at school with no problem, but instead of going back to her seat she stood close to Shouko.

Yamai: good morning Komi-

Najimi: yo Komi, Tadano did you watched the show last night! Oh good morning Yamai what brings you here?

Yamai only smiled at Najimi but with a threatening aura that could shiver anyone, Including Hitohito.

Yamai: Najimi come with me for a second.

She grabbed Najimi's wrist and grabbed them all the way to the school stairs.

Yamai: Najimi..... what's your relationship with Komi-san?

Najimi: -smiling nervously- what's with you all of a sudden Yamai?

Yamai: just tell me.

Najimi: w-we're just friends!

Yamai: oh just friends? Well in that case why don't you introduce me to her?

Najimi: ( I feel like something bad will happen if I refuse)

Back with Shouko and Hitohito.

Hitohito: your dad was in that fire too?

Shouko: [ yes, thankfully he's in a better condition and got relocated another office near my house].

Hitohito: it's a good thing no one died in that fire.

Shouko: [ I agree].

Najimi: umm Komi-san, I would like you to introduce you to Yamai.

Yamai: hello Komi-san! Let's get to know each other.

Shouko nodded at her and class continued as usual but Hitohito couldn't shake off this feeling that something was weird with Yamai, he caught quick glances at Yamai and saw how she giving him a mean look.

After class ended Najimi wanted to visit Yamai's home, she wanted to refuse but when Najimi mentioned that Shouko wanted to come along, she had to take the chance.

Yamai: ( Komi-san in my house, my dream is becoming a reality, just a few more steps and we'll be together forever!).

Hitohito tagged along at Shouko's request, once they arrived Yamai gave another mean look at Hitohito.

Yamai: I don't remember inviting you.

Hitohito: eh? Ah sorry I just tagged along out of nature-

Yamai: what are you still doing here? Don't you see you're a bother to Komi-san here you four eyed freak? I think Komi-san would be better without someone like you pestering her all day, so I advise that you take your stuff and leave.

Najimi: hey Yamai I think that's going to far.

Yamai: why? I think Komi-san agrees right?

Shouko wanted to say that Yamai was wrong but was stopped by a hand gesture of Hitohito.

Hitohito didn't mind those words, he used to deal with bullies ever since he was 12, the words didn't affect him, but what if there's a slight chance that he might be bothering Shouko.
That conversation needed to be put on hold, because in that same moment Hitohito overheard from a police radio a few blocks away that there was criminal activity at the docks.

Radio: all units I'm requesting back up suspects are highly dangerous and armed! I repeat I request immediate backup!

Hitohito: .... you're right Yamai, I'm sorry to intrude.

He headed to the door when Shouko wanted to stop him.

Hitohito: it's okay I just remembered I had some plans with my dad, see you tomorrow at school.

He close the door and took off his school uniform and flew away he made sure no one saw him.

At the docks.

Police were having a hard time, situation got out of control. More and more armed goons surrounded the police.

Officer 1: where's our backup?!

Officer 2: they seem to cut off our comms, I can't get a hold of the station!

Office 1: so we're screwed?!

The goons were approaching the police vehicle, reloading their weapons to eliminate the cops.

Goon 1: any last words?

Hitohito: too soon to sing victory don't you think?

Goon 1: what the-

Goon 2: aw crap is the flying guardian, run!

Goon 3: every man for himself now!

Hitohito: not so fast.

As quickly as he came he apprehended easily the goons handling them to the police. The captain of the precinct arrived just in time to greet the hero.

Takeda: good evening Guardian, thank you for saving my men. I'm captain Takeda pleasure to meet you.

Hitohito: pleasure's all mine captain, and did you just called me Guardian?

Takeda: why yes, is what people been calling you these past few days.

Hitohito: hmmm yeah I like that name.

Takeda: thanks for your assistance we'll take it from here.

Hitohito: understood, but if there's anything you might need-

Radio: officers needed at Nakamura labs there's been a tresspasing, and suspects might be armed.

Takeda: copy that I'm on my way.

Hitohito: need a hand?

Takeda: I could use a bulletproof individual, go ahead I'll-

Hitohito: -flies away-.

Takeda: -send a unit to your location....

Nakamura labs 7:00 pm

Nakamura labs was now being raided by a whole gang of criminals, taking hostage and eliminating anyone who stood in their way, until they arrived at a super secret room. The leader of the gang wearing a skull mask threatened a scientist to open the door.

Skull: open it.

Scientist: you don't understand, this room is full of experimental weapons that are not yet approved.

Skull: which is exactly why I want you to open the door.

Scientist: I'm not going to open that.

Skull: then I'm going to kill all your friends, how's that?

Guardian: don't bother, they're all safe now.

Skull turned his attention at the flying  superhero.

Skull: ah yes my boss warned about you.

Guardian: then you know you can't win this fight.

Skull: I wouldn't be so sure.

Skull charged up a gauntlet on his right arm punching Hitohito in the face that sent him flying through the walls.

Guardian: did he just sent me flying with a single punch?

All of thoughts went through his head, but he had to focus on his oponent.

Skull: what's the matter scared?

Guardian: more like surprised you managed to hit me.

He charged at Skull, but sooner he would realize he wasn't like any other criminal he faced.

Guardian: who are you exactly?

Skull: I'm part of a secret organization that offers their services to the highest bidder, so far we have never failed a job and I'm not going to start now.

Guardian: -launches a laser beam.- and I'm not going to let you terrorize more people.

Skull avoided the laser, and delivered another punch to Guardian, making him bleed on the left side of his eye.

Guardian: I'm.... I'm bleeding?

Skull: not so tough are you?

Guardian: (no I can't let him get through me, I have to stop him no matter what.)

Guardian and Skull continued to throw punches at each other, he was not going to give up, he noticed Skull was growing tired so he continued to punch him.

Skull: dammit why won't you die?!

Guardian: had enough yet?

Skull: never I prefer death over failure.

On Skull's chest he activated an explosive that would wipe out half the lab.

Skull: prepare to meet your creator, because the Red Legion doesn't let loose ends.

Guardian: this is bad I have to stop him!

In the heat of the moment an EMP grenade rolled at the feet of skull exploding and neutralizing the bomb.

Skull: what the-

Guardian delivered Skull one final punch knocking him out.

???: not bad, thanks for buying us time to get here. Officers make sure you have a cell ready for our punk with the skull mask.

Guardian: and who are you?

Guardian looked at the man wearing a black coat and a black hat.

???: I'm from the department of security. Name's Wayne.

Guardian: Wayne?

Wayne: yeah I got transferred to Japan just a week ago. You made it into the international news.

Guardian: that fast?

Wayne: don't worry I'm not here to arrest you..... I'm here to help you.

Guardian: help me?

Wayne: you see..... lately we've been receiving attacks from the Red Legion, now one might say they're just like any other terrorist group and special forces will deal with them, but-.

Guardian: who is the Red Legion?

Wayne: I just said a terrorist group, but they're not like any group we face. As you can clearly see from your fight with Skull.

Guardian: so there's more members like him.

Wayne: yeah and stronger, forget what he said, he's not that high on the ranks.

Guardian: -gulps- so what do you need me for?

Wayne: I suggest a team up. My team is strong but not enough to take on the whole Red Legion, you on the hand could help us bring down the organization.

Guardian: and why should I trust you?

Wayne: you're cautious I like that.... follow me.

Wayne got into a van and Guardian followed him keeping distance. He followed him all the way to an abandoned house away from the city.

Wayne: we're here.

Guardian: this is not a set up is it?

Wayne: If you don't feel safe you're free to blow my bloody brains out and leave me here, don't worry there's no cameras here and my spirit won't haunt you.

Guardian followed him inside the house, on the kitchen wall there was a secret door that led to the basment.

Wayne: gentlemen we have a visitor.

Guardian: a secret hideout?

???: wait is that who I think it is?

Wayne: sure it is Mike, the one and only Guardian.

Michael Krell a young inventor who's always wearing googles, has been a fan of Guardian ever since he heard about him.

Mike: it's a pleasure to meet you, you're way shorter than I expected.

From Mike's side another person introduced himself, he had work boots, a pair of jeans, a buttoned shirt and a cowboy hat.

Keith: howdy, name's Keith McCain.

Guardian: pleasure to meet you the both of you, you guys look.... very young.

???: you're the one to talk.

The third and final person arrived also equally young as the other two,  he wore a simple shirt and pants, he has no name so he only goes by Ace.

Wayne: this one here is Ace, our secret weapon.

Ace: why did you bring him here Wayne? You know can't trust any one else.

Wayne: easy lad I have my reasons.

Guardian: so you guys are a secret organization?

Wayne: bingo was his name-o.

Mike: and you are?

Guardian: sorry I like to keep my identity a secret.

Wayne: come on mate, I just showed you the location of our hideout as well as our names, don't you think you should trust us as well?

Guardian: -sighs- fair enough.

Guardian took out his mask to reveal himself as Hitohito Tadano.

Hitohito: my name's Hitohito Tadano, I'm an average high school student. Now can someone please tell me what's going on?

Wayne: you might wanna take a seat lad, this is going to be a long and juicy conversation.....

A/N: So to avoid any confusion, when Tadano uses his suit he'll be addressed as Guardian, when he's not using it hell be addressed as Hitohito that way you can know when is he using the suit and when he's not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.9K 18
❥ 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀, 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁. ❥ 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁...
3.7K 215 16
(n.) the awareness of how little of the world you'll get to experience. " um, so, what do you wanna be when you grow up? " ...
131K 3.1K 15
Y/n L/n, brother of Gudako L/n, had a pretty terrible childhood, or that would be the case normally. Luckily his mother and father, learned from thei...
218K 5.5K 15
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...