Officer Shepherd✔️

By Derekspxssy

Meredith is a writer and author before she becomes big. Derek is a cop. Tw: mention of SA. Mental abuse More

café
paranoid
seatbelt
moving in
A mistake
Breakfast
Fired
Secrets
Leaving
murder mysteries
killed a man?
chapter 12
girlfriend
Flu
Lavender
Break in and break up
coffee shop
date
Babysitting
Babysitting pt2
babysitting pt3
Meeting the mother
Deluca
mental asylum
lying
he's in jail 🤍
Sleepwalking
going down
Patient
staying
office
overreacting
it's nothing
leaving
Italy
Home late
moaning
babies
hating you
Virgin? 🤍
crime scene
nap
I don't want them anymore
Bar
jealous 🤍
New York
Nervous
ask him
Mama Shepherd
sick
Kiss
Kids?
Cant take it much longer 🤍
Amelia
My Father
Leaving?
Grace
I'm sorry
talk
feeling weird
They're here
bookshelf
bedrooms
Birthday
school 🤍
begging
Bar
What are you doing here?
chapter 69
Chapter 70 🤍
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
chapter 77 🤍
chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 🤍
chapter 82
chapter 83 🤍
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chaptet 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
Chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
Chapter 135
chapter 136
Chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139🤍
chapter 140🤍
chapter 141🤍
chapter 142
chapter 143🤍
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
chapter 147
chapter 148
chapter 149
chapter 150
chapter 151
Chapter 152
chapter 153
chapter 154
Chapter 155
chapter 156
chapter 157
Chapter 158
chapter 159
Chapter 160
chapter 161
chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Epilouge

Chapter 76

435 27 14
By Derekspxssy

A few hours later Andrew gets back. He takes me into the kitchen and hands me a cup of coffee. I move it to the side ends don't drink it.

"Andrew, why are you doing this. Why am I here?" I ask.

"Because you're mine," he says.

"I have a life. I can't just sit here and do nothing. I have work and if I don't go I'm going to lose my job," I say.

"You can get back to that later," he says.

"How soon is later?" I ask.

"Not now Meredith. I have to make a phone call," He says before leaving the room.

****
It's the end of the day. Cristina picked up the kids while I'm still here with Andrew.

Thankfully he's placed me in the guest bedroom so I don't have to sleep with him.

I turn to my side and try to get some rest. I hear the door open but I'm too tired to go look who it is.

I continue to try and fall asleep until the door swings open. "I think we found her, officer Shepherd," I hear one of them but I'm too tired to move.

I roll onto my side and hope they're not real. "and she seems to be asleep," I hear them say again. "We'll have to carry out," they say as I start to hear footsteps coming toward me.

I tell myself they're all just a dream and go back to sleep. I hear the footsteps get louder before the covers get pulled off me.

I feel someone lift me up and carry me out of the room. I know it's not Derek because he's in France. I lay my head against his chest. he carries me out of the room and I suddenly feel the cold air.

I feel myself get placed into a car and someone with a leather glove pushes my hair out of my face before the door close. I hear more doors close, the car start, and then drive away. I don't know what happens next because I fell asleep.

****

the car suddenly comes to a stop. "Alright, we're here. you take her inside the building, while I go get the bastard," he says.

"you're calling him bastard now?" the other one asks. "Well, you won't let us call him by his real name, so yes," he says.

one gets out of the car and opens my door. he lifts me out of the car and carries me somewhere. "where are we going?" I ask into his chest. I feel his vest under my head.

"When did you wake up?" he asks kissing my head.

"I don't know, I've been half awake and half asleep for a while," I say.

"I'm going to take you into my office and I'm going to keep you there until everything's okay," he says.

"I'm not sure how my boyfriend in France will feel about this," I say.

"I'm sure he'll be fine about it," he says. he takes me into the building. I fall asleep again before I wake up as he sets me down on the couch.

I move a bit to get comfortable before relaxing.

"so this boyfriend of yours... he just left you here alone knowing there was a man that wanted you and would do crazy things to have you?" he says as he sits at his desk.

"I guess, but he's good, very good. he had something important in France and he had to go. he's good at his job like that," I say keeping my eyes closed.

"he thought his job was more important than you?" he says.

"yes, I guess. but no, it was important and he had to leave very soon so that might be why, he didn't have the time to think about it before leaving," I say.

"you must really love this guy if you're defending his stupid behaviour," he says.

"not the point," I say.

"Is he good?" he asks.

"good at what?" I mumble into the pillow.

"in bed," he says.

"he's great," I say.

"I'm sure I could much better, bury my cock deep inside you and you would never think of him again," he says with dominance in his voice.

"Okay, what is your problem with my boyfriend that you've never met?" I ask sitting up and opening my eyes.

"come over here," he says.

"No, I don't trust you," I say.

"Meredith, just come here," he says.

"you're not supposed to know my name," I say getting up.

I walk over to him and stand next to him. "what?" I ask opening my eyes again after I closed them. my vision is blurry and I can't tell who he is or what he looks like.

I blink a lot before my vision goes back to normal. I look at his face and notice something. "Look at me, I need to look at your face," I say. he looks at me for a few seconds before it hits me. I walk around the desk and look at the name on the desk.

"When did you get back from France?!" I say, jumping on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

"I told you I was coming back, you didn't believe me?" he chuckles.

"I thought you were just saying that because you were mad," I kiss his cheek pulling away and kissing him on the lips.

"I was, and I am. I'm going to kill that asshole," he says. "No, stay here, I want you to stay here," I put my hands on his cheeks and kiss him deeply.

"Alright, I'll stay here. but I'm going to get someone to kill him for me," I say. "so that was you talking in the car?" I ask pulling away. "Well, which part?" he asks, moving my knees to sit beside both his legs.

"were you the driver or the other guy?" I ask. "the driver," he says.

"Okay, so then you're the one who wouldn't let anyone call Andrew by his name and made them call him bastard instead," I say.

"yes, that would be me," he says.

"so did you carry me out of the house?" I ask.

"yes, that was me as well," he nods as he keeps his hands on my thighs.

"Thank you for saving me," I smile.

"you're welcome, I knew going to France was a bad idea," he says kissing me.

"I missed you," I say pulling away for a second and kissing him again.

"I missed you, too, a lot," he says kissing my cheek and down to my neck.

he sucks all around my chest before there's a knock at the door. he groans into my chest. "come in," he says.

the door opens and a woman walks in. "Oh! sorry, I didn't mean to- they've got An-him and they wanted me to notify you," she says.

"Okay," he says. she continues to stand there.

"you can go now," he says. she nods before leaving.

"she's cute," I giggle.

"really? haven't noticed," he smiles sucking on my chest again.

"you look hot. why do you look hot?" I ask.

"I was coming to see you," he says against my chest. he took off his vest and is now wearing his uniform. black dress pants and a large white button-up with his utility belt.

"Is this new?" I ask. "is what new?" he asks. "your uniform," I say. "it's the same. it's the same but I bought them new because the other ones were getting old. but the shirt size is a larger size," he says.

"Derek! did you gain weight in France?" I tease holding his shoulders. he lifts his head from my chest and glares at me.

"I'm kidding. but I didn't know you were still growing," I giggle kissing his neck.

"mostly my arms," he says. "I noticed, you were in France for like a few weeks how'd your arms get bigger in that time?" I ask as I squeeze his biceps.

"they were getting bigger when I was here and they grew a bit more in France and you didn't notice when I was here so now it surprises you because- you understand what I'm trying to say, right?" he asks.

"yes, I do. and you look hot, much hotter than you did when you left," I kiss him. again. "do you still feel sick?" he asks.

"um, not really. a did for a bit but not much anymore," I kiss him again.

"Meredith, are you sure?" he asks.

"yes, I'm sure. I have a doctor's appointment in a few days," I say. "that bad?" he asks rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"a little, just want to make sure it's not cancer," I shrug and kiss him again.

the kiss gets heated up and he lifts me up and takes me over to the couch.

Is third pov smut okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 1.7K 21
{Completed} Highest ranking - #34 in crush Haven had just moved into her new house when she noticed a boy who lived in the room across from hers... ...
86.6K 1.1K 16
This is a AU where 80% of the population has quirks and 20% percent are quirkless, but back then before there were quirks, there were people called E...
926K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
49K 1.4K 64
Meredith Grey 18 almost 19 a senior in highschool her person is Cristina and bestfriends are Izzie, Alex, and George Meredith has a pretty good relat...