Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg...

By WritersAuthentic

[Completed] Harry Styles was a normal 16 year old trying to make it through school. He never really fit in at... More

Chapter 1- My Story
Chapter 2- It Never Stops
Chapter 3- The Truth?
Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?
Chapter 5- Again...
Chapter 6- Secrets Come Out
Chapter 7- Reasons?
Chapter 8- I Know Why
Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?
Chapter 10- It's Party Time
Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me
Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?
Chapter 13- Weird Feelings
Chapter 14- Fading
Chapter 15- I'm What?
Chapter 16- Congratulations
Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way
Chapter 18- Good And Bad News
Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?
Chapter 20- Could This Be True?
Chapter 21- A Broken Heart
Chapter 22- A New Start
Chapter 23- Awkward Moments
Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again
Chapter 25- Advice
Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions
Chapter 27- Adjusting
Chapter 28- Insercurities
Chapter 29- Ex's Return
Chapter 30- Baby Talk
Chapter 31- Midnight Love
Chapter 33- More Than This
Chapter 34- Exposed
Chapter 35- Flutters
Chapter 36- Secret Planning?
Chapter 37- Halfway There?
Chapter 38- We've Got It
Chapter 39- Out Of Spite
Chapter 40- Revenge
Chapter 41- On Edge
Chapter 42- Bad Blood
Chapter 43- Night Changes
Chapter 44- Conditions?
Chapter 45- Anxious
Chapter 46- Promises
Chapter 47- Maybe?
Chapter 48- Problem Solving
Chapter 49- Things
Chapter 50- Dreams
Chapter 51- Exhaustion
Chapter 52- Defenseless
Chapter 53- The Baby Shower
Chapter 54- Picnics
Chapter 55- Down On One Knee
Chapter 56- Evening Out
Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks
Chapter 58- Almost There
Chapter 59- Labor Pains
Chapter 60- Our Family
I NEED YOUR HELP!
BOOK TWO!

Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point

5.6K 230 89
By WritersAuthentic

Zayn's POV
"Hey babe, I probably won't be able to eat lunch with you because I have to catch up a bit on my schoolwork. Is that ok with you?" I asked.

He gets up out of his chair."That's fine, so I'll see you after school?"

"Yeah would you please come to practice with me!? You never go, and I want you to be there and at least watch." I begged.

Louis takes his bookbag."Yeah Haz, you should come watch us play."

Harry thinks for a while."Fine."

Me and Louis smiled."Good, so I'll see you soon ok?"

He pecks me on the lips."Yeah, see you later, and good luck with the work! You have a lot to catch up on!" He recalled.

"Thanks." I said before I ambled out into the hallway.

I strolled down to my locker, and stuffed my unneeded books in. As I'm putting them in my locker I feel someone tap my shoulder.

So I turned around and sighed. It was Perrie again.

"Perrie what do you want!? I'm gonna be late for class!" I whispered yelled.

She stepped back and rubbed my shoulder."Relax I just wanted to apologize for what I did the last time."

"You're right!" I said sarcastically.

"No I mean it. I shouldn't had acted like that."

I closed my locker."You're right! Now I have to go."

"Wait..I'm apologizing to you, and you don't even care!" She says in frustration.

I put on my bookbag then looked at my phone."I've got to go to class."

"Wait can we talk after practice?" She asked.

I began to walked away."No!"

~
Harry's POV
"Where's Zayn?" Louis asked as he sat down at our lunch table.

I looked up."Oh he had to catch up on his work, so he's not eating lunch right now."

"Oh it's good that he finally decided to do his work." Louis mentions.

I sipped my water."Yeah his mum was concerned about his grades." I replied.

"Ah I see."

"Louis can I ask you a question?"

He nodded."Sure."

"Where has Eleanor been lately?"

He hesitated and swallowed his food."Umm...did I not tell you?"

I shook my head."No."

"We broke up about a week ago."

"But why!? I thought you two were getting along?" I asked confusedly.

"We were, it's just because she's been focusing on her schoolwork, and I've been busy with football. It was best for the both of us, so we just decided to be friends." He exclaimed.

"Oh."

"Anyways, Zayn told me that you two were moving in together." He said with a smirk.

"Yeah."

I take a bite out of my apple and he gets out is phone."Looks like you two are getting pretty serious, don't you think."

I smiled."Well I wouldn't say seri..."

Louis cuts me off."C'mon Haz! You two are surely in love!"

"Alright, I love him Lou! He's the best thing that ever happened to me in a very long time." I stated.

"I'm so happy for you Haz!." Louis cooed.

"Thanks."

~
Perrie's POV
"Keith are you sure that this is going to work?" I asked as I sat inside of his car.

He gets out a cigarette and lights it up."Of course I'm sure." He replies.

"But what if this plan doesn't work?" I mentioned.

"Then I'll figure out another plan, or we can just do it the easy way."

I grabbed my bag."Alright I hope this works. He does not want to know what easy way is." I said.

He pecks me on the lips."It would be easier though."

"Alright I guess I should get going now. I'll see you when practice is over." I said before I got out of his car, and walked back into school.

~
Zayn's POV
"Are you sure that he'll like it?" I asked as me and Niall changed out into our workout clothes.

"Absolutely! That apartment is huge!"

I smiled."I know! I'm gonna try to work overtime and save enough money so I can help my mum and Harry's parents pay for it."

He furrowed his eyebrows."Wait..didn't you say that they were going to pay for it?" He asked confusedly.

I nodded."Yeah, but I want to at least help. It's going to be me and Harry's responsibility after a year."

"Oh well I understand that." He says with agreement.

I looked around and quickly tied my cleats."C'mon Niall we better go, we're late."

He stands up."How are you the captain anyway? You should be the first one on the field." He says with confusion.

I chuckled a bit."A coincidence right."

"Yeah."

~
Once me and Niall got out to the football field I immediately spotted Harry on the bleachers reading a book.

I walked over to him."Hey Haz, I'm glad you showed up." I greeted as I begin to kneel down to touch his belly.

I began to pull up his jumper, but he slaps my hand."Not in public Zayn remember?"

I laughed and pulled his jumper back down."Oh yeah right."

"ZAYN COME ON! WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" Coach Henderson yells.

"Sorry baby, but I've got to go now." I said in a rushing tone.

He smiles."Ok I'll be here when you're done." He says before I ran off the bleachers and on to the field.

~
Harry's POV
Watching Zayn play football was a bit interesting, but amazing at the same time.

While I'm admiring him running around the field I was interrupted by someone tapping my shoulder. So I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up seeing it was Eleanor.

She sits down."Hey Harry! I never seen you out here!" She said excitedly.

"Oh I'm just watching them practice. Zayn begged me to."

"Ahhh I see, so how's everything been going with the pregnancy?" She asked gesturing towards my stomach.

I smiled."It's going great! In a couple of weeks we'll be able to determine the gender." I mentioned.

"Oh my gosh Harry! That's great, I can't wait to see what they are!" She cooed.

I picked up my book and marked my page."Me either."

Just as me and Eleanor began to start a long conversation Zayn and Louis were walking towards us, so I'm guessing practice is over now.

"Hey Eleanor!" They both greeted.

She greets them back and Zayn gets closer."We're gonna go change out, then I will take you home. Do you want to come?" Zayn asked.

I shook my head."No I'll just stay here, and finish talking to Eleanor." I said.

He nodded."Ok."

~
Zayn's POV
"Alright see ya later." I told Niall before he left the locker room heading home.

Once he left I continued to start changing. I threw of my cleats then stripped my sweaty T-shirt.

As I took my stuff out of my locker. When I turned around I see a shadowy figure walk through the door, so I just ignored it thinking it was one of my teammates, but unfortunately in my case it wasn't.

It was Perrie again."Hey Zayn." She said in a mischievous voice.

I slammed my locker and sighed."What are you doing here? You know girls aren't allowed in the boys locker room, so I suggest that you get out right now."

She walks closer towards me."It's not the first time I've been here before and you know that. You're the one that snuck me in, so why all of a sudden you want me out?" She asks.

"Because we're not dating anymore, plus I don't want to waste my fucking time talking to you, I have to take Harry home." I snapped.

"Don't worry Zayn he'll be fine. I saw him talking to Eleanor, so that gives me and you plenty of time to talk." She exclaims.

She walks closer towards me and I reached for my jumper, but she pins me against the lockers and throws my shirt across the room."No keep it off."

I pushed her away, but she forcefully slams me back into the lockers."Leave me the fuck alone. What's wrong with you!?"

"Nothing's wrong with me. I just wanted to show a little affection to my boyfriend." She says calmly.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion."What!? Perrie we're over, I don't love you anymore. You cheated on me and thought it was ok!" I replied.

"I'm sorry for cheating on you! I'll never do again I promise. Just break up with that pregnant freak, and we'll be back together." She said.

I tried to move out of her grip."No I love Harry. You think that I'm gonna to break up with him just so I can get back with your pathetic ass!" I yelled.

"Oh but does he know that you drugged him to have sex with you!? When he finds out he is going to break up with you, so why does it matter!?"

"Because I love him! I didn't mean to get him pregnant! I didn't even know he could get pregnant, but I'm happy I did it because I could have still been stuck with your crazy ass!" I screamed.

She smiles."Whatever, but the only reason you had sex with him was to get back at me for flirting with those guys. Am I not correct?"

I hesitated."That's none of your business." I said.

"If you don't tell me now I'm going walk out right now and tell him." She threatened.

I sighed."Yes I did it! Are you happy now!?"

She shakes her head." No not until you get back together with me."

She starts to kiss my chest."Perrie stop! I have to go, Harry's waiting for me!"

I hear the door slightly open, and the next thing I knew she pulled me into a kiss. I tried to push her away, but her grip was stronger than I thought, then I hear someone quietly call my name.

"Zayn?"

I looked over and I see Harry staring right at us with wide eyes.

I pushed her off."Harry...I was gonna meet you outside."

Perrie backs up and has a huge smirk on her face."See Zayn I told you Harry was fine." She says.

I ignored her and walked over to Harry."Harry she just came in here. I told her I didn't want to talk to her."

"Then why were you kissing her?" He asked while tears were starting to form in the corner of his eyes.

Perrie interrupted then steps up and grabs my hand."Because we're dating again, so he's basically cheating on you." She says.

I yanked my hand out of hers."Harry no I am not! I love you, and you only. Please believe what I'm saying."

"Oh please! Harry don't listen to him we're are surely back together again. Plus why should you believe him? He didn't believe you when you told him you were pregnant." She said as she touches his stomach.

He pushes her hands off and I got closer to him."Harry please believe me! I'm not lying."

"Zayn...I..."

"Oh just like you were lying when you said that you two were drunk that night! Harry he drugged you! He was just trying to get back at me for flirting! He never loved you." She explained.

He starts to cry, and I tried to calm him down, but he pushes me away."Is this true Zayn? Did...you drug me?"

I hesitated. I couldn't lie to him."Yes I did Harry, but I didn't know you were able to get pregnant." I said.

"Harry don't listen to him! He said the only reason he was dating you was because he felt sorry for you! Because he knows you're a freak and he knows it!"

"PERRIE SHUT UP!" I screamed.

Harry starts fully crying and I try to comfort him."Baby don't listen to her none of those things are true."

He shakes his head and runs out of the locker room. I start to run after him.

He runs out into the hall and I grabbed his arm."Leave me alone!" He cries.

"No Harry why would you believe her? You don't even like Perrie!" I replied.

He continues to cry."I don't know who to believe. You were kissing her!" He yells.

"Harry just listen to me! I told you I didn't love her I love you!"

"No you don't! If you loved me you wouldn't have kissed her!"

I banged my hand on the wall in frustration then I walked up to him so I am looking at him straight in the eyes."I didn't kiss her she kissed me. Why can't you see that!" I said as calmly as I could."

He walks over to lean against the wall and I follow him."I was so stupid for think that someone like me could date someone like you. I should have just left you alone. You're nothing but trouble." He exclaimed.

I just lost it."Harry just fucking believe me! Why are you being so stubborn!" I yelled.

"Because you're nothing but a liar!" And the next thing I know my hand was forcefully going across his face and he screams in pain.

He clutched his face and I stepped back."Harry I'm so sorry."

He sits down on the floor and starts crying. Then I hear someone running down the hall. I turned around and sighed because it was Louis.

He looked at Harry then back at me."What did you do to him!?" He yelled.

He walks over to Harry and pulls him up."Louis I honestly didn't mean to do it..."

He removed the curly haired boy hand away from his face, and gasped when he saw the mark I left. He turns towards me in fury."YOU FUCKING SLAPPED HIM!!!"

"But I didn't mean to! I couldn't control my temper!"

He walks towards me and punches me right in the face making me stumble. Harry grabs Louis arm and pulls him away."No Louis let's just go. I'm breaking up with him anyway."

Louis calms down and nodded."Alright let's go."

"Harry wait..."

Harry shakes his head and walks off still crying then Louis follows behind him then stops."And to come to think, we actually trusted you." He said before he ran after Harry leaving me in the middle of the hallway.

I banged my fist across the locker and sighed then I hear a voice."Well that was unexpected." Perrie says sarcastically.

I looked up."Why the hell did you do that!? You lied to him, and now he hates me!"

She starts to walk away."Please I was doing you a favor. You can thank me later." She said before she calmly walks away and I sighed loudly to myself.

What just happened.

___________________________
AN: So everything was going fine with the two earlier.

Perrie cause the two to break up. Louis lost Zayn's trust.

But will Harry ever believe Zayn? Will the two ever get back together?

I'm so sorry about this chapter!

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 17.1K 39
When there's a problem in your way, use your fists. That's all Zayn Malik has known his whole life. He was from the poorest and roughest end of Bradf...
40.8K 672 17
After a few unexpected trades, Kristie Mewis felt like the whole world was against her. Being known around the league as the 'resident bitch' also do...
50.7K 2.9K 35
It had always been a tradition to visit Anne's caravan in Wales. Going there had never been an issue for Zayn nor Harry. That was until they turned f...