To be Claimed by Her

By theEveofChaos

An Academy fan fiction. The Blackborne and Toma teams had fallen apart after learning Sang and Kaylie were ag... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Tying the Knot
Chapter 134
Epilogue
Moving Forward - upcoming book
Second Book Update
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter 12

Chapter 69

2.5K 138 3
By theEveofChaos

Mature Content Warning - M/F/M

Gabriel's POV

Me and my damn big mouth. Good grief, I'd pulled a fuckin North Taylor and over-reacted to that bite mark. I should have just asked her about it, not freaked the fuck out. Hell, she just started talking to me again and now I've gone and fuckin pissed her off. When I got to the porch, I looked up to see her near the pond, arms wrapped around herself.

"I'm sorry, little wolf. I have no excuse for my behavior," I said, coming to stand next to her. She let out a huff, then punched my arm. What the fuck? "Did you just punch me?" She did it again, mumbling something. "Sorry, what was that?" I snarked. She started to hit me a third time, but I caught her hand and spun her around, wrapping my arms around her. "Keep it up little wolf and I'll make your pretty little ass red," I growled. She mumbled again. "Words I can understand, please."

"North already did," she said quickly. I stopped, then howled with laughter. She was giving me such a glare. Oh, shit, I can't breathe, this is better than Luke's jokes earlier. She stomped her foot and stuck her tongue out at me. Hmmm...little wolf is a brat.

"Apparently North didn't give you enough of a punishment if you're still acting like a brat," I said, putting my finger against her lips. "I seem to remember warning you about sticking out that tongue. Too bad Victor isn't here." Her eyes went wide. I chuckled as I pressed my finger in her mouth, feeling her suck it automatically. Fuck - she's a natural. I pulled my finger back, tracing it over her lips as her eyelids fluttered. "Oh my little wolf, you are dealing with eleven very dominant men, even if a few of us can be switches when we want to. I can guarantee North will not be the last one of us to spank that pretty ass. Not to mention, there are three more you haven't even met." I started kissing her neck, tugging at her hair. Her back arched as she pressed her chest against me.

"M'anam," she moaned. My resolve crumbled in an instant. I pulled us down into the grass, pinning her beneath me, my hands sliding her shorts and panties down as I left bite marks trailing down her stomach. I ran my tongue over her still swollen clit, making her squirm. "Please," she breathed, "please, m'anam." I hummed against her clit as I continued to lick her, then slid my fingers into her warmth.

"You're dripping for me, little wolf. I think the idea of being spanked and dominated," I shoved my fingers in harder, making her buck and groan. "I think it turns you on little one."

"Yes," she gasped as she ground against my hand, riding my fingers. I sucked on her clit, pulling it between my teeth, making her scream. Cum, my little wolf, cum for me. She moaned and began to buck against my mouth as I pumped my fingers deeper and faster into her. I felt her tighten around me as her orgasm broke and she screamed for me.

"Fuck, that was so damn hot," Nate said in a husky tone. I looked up to see him standing just a few feet away, his pants tented. I chuckled as I pulled my fingers from her core and pressed them to her lips. She immediately took them into her mouth, sucking her juices off of them as both she and Nate moaned.

"Do you hear that, little one? Do you hear how turned on Nate is?" I said, pulling her up to her knees. I stroked her neck and cheeks as she leaned into my touches. With one hand I motioned for him to come closer. "Drop your pants so our love can see how turned on you are," I told him. He kicked off his shoes, then dropped his shorts and boxers to the grass. He stepped out of them and stood inches from her face. "Open your mouth for him." She parted her lips as he pressed the head of his cock against them. He groaned as she swiped her tongue across the head of his cock, licking off the beads of pre-cum.

"Wider Valkyrie, take it all," Nate moaned as he pressed deeper into her mouth. Doing as he asked, she began to bob up and down on his length, taking him deeper with each movement. I knelt behind her pinching and massaging her breasts as he pumped into her throat. "I'm so close, baby," he choked," but I want to cum in your tight pussy." She whimpered as he pulled out and knelt down with us. I helped guide her onto his lap, sinking her down on his cock as she threw her head back calling his name. Damn, she is so sexy, and she's all ours.

I watched as he gripped her shoulders and slammed up into her, pulling her flush against his groin. He grunted when her lips met his and her body began to shake. He groaned into her mouth as he came deep inside her, but didn't stop. I could see the moment the connection started. Both their eyes went wide and they clung to each other, riding out their climax until they fell against each other panting heavily. So damn hot!

"I love you, mo lochlannach," she panted as she clung to him.

He smiled as he saw his bond mark swirling and the new red swirls that bloomed on her arm. "I love you too, Valkyrie."

"Fuck, I love both of you," I chuckled, and they both gave a giggle, then she motioned to me with a cheeky grin. "Oh, I know that look, little wolf. Are you sure you can handle both of us?" She nodded, batting her eyelashes innocently. "None of that, now little one. We've already discussed punishments." She gave an indignant gasp.

Nate perked his head up, "Hmm, punishments have been discussed, have they?"

I laughed, "Apparently, North spanked her ass before he left and our love was quite turned on. Matter of fact that was what we were discussing when you stumbled upon us. Just talking about her being punished and dominated, turns our little love on. I think she likes being a naughty girl," I teased as she pouted again. I pressed against her back running my finger through her juices that dripped down her leg. Then began circling her puckered ass, pressing my finger in, gently stretching her. "This is where I want to take you now," I growled in her ear. "I want to slam my cock into your ass while you ride Nate's cock again. Will you let me do that, my naughty girl?"

She groaned, pressing back against my fingers as I slipped a second one in scissoring her opening. She was so tight, but I wanted to be her first in everything I could. I can admit that when it comes to her I'm possessive even though I know we all love her and will share her. She started grinding her hips against Nate as he repositioned to give me access. He was already getting hard again. I don't think any of us have been soft for very long since the day she came into our lives.

"Fuck me m'anam, please mo lochlannach, fuck me," her voice was lust-filled and low. I pressed her forward just a bit towards Nate as he supported her, then let the head of my cock glide across her wetness. Nate moaned as I slid against him as well. Hmm, that's not a reaction I expected. Then again, I've wondered about him and Kota for years.

I slowly started pressing into her ass when she flinched and whimpered. "Shh, baby, just relax. When I push again, I want you to try and push me out and then relax your muscles when I tell you to," I said softly. She nodded and did as I asked. "Now relax your body." As I felt her relax, I pressed the rest of the way in, letting her muscles do the work, pulling me deep. She groaned, leaning her head back. We gave her a moment to adjust, then began pumping in tandem. I had my arm wrapped around her stomach as I bit and sucked along her shoulders and neck. Nate held her hips as his mouth suckled her breasts, tugging at her nipples as she cried out.

"You're such a good girl, Valkyrie, taking both our cocks," Nate cooed at her. "So beautiful our love." I felt her body instantly respond when he called her a good girl. She liked the praise and wanted to please us.

I slammed her hard, groaning as I felt her tighten and Nate's cock pressing against her walls, rubbing mine. "She likes being called a good girl, don't you baby? You want to be our good girl." I felt her tremble at my words and grind harder against us. "Be a good girl and cum for us now," I told her. Her body instantly responded, her fingers gripping Nate's shoulders as she bucked against me, driving me deeper as he thrust upwards. I felt her juices flood as her body shook. It was maddening and we both lost control, cumming inside of her.

She slumped against his chest, still shaking. Shit, she's having a sub drop and we're in the fucking front yard. I locked eyes with Nate and we both pulled out slowly. He picked her up bridal style, "My room." I nodded in agreement and teleported us there, I quickly went into the bathroom and filled it with hot water. He brought her in and handed her to me as he climbed in. She leaned against my chest as we cleaned her up and massaged her legs and back. When we touched her hips she winced and then moaned. I noticed bruises, but there wasn't any way to tell which of us had given them to her. Fuck, we didn't even think about how far North had pushed her, then me, then Nate, then the both of us. I'm fuckin impressed she's conscious still.

We wrapped her in a soft bath towel while I dried her hair. Nate brought her some water and a cereal bar. She grumbled under her breath and whined, "sleepy" She looked like a pissed-off toddler with her bottom lip sticking out and her brows furrowed. "I know, now be a good girl and get under the covers so you can take a nap." She pushed off the robe and burrowed into the covers, peeking her nose out just a bit. We both laughed at her and she just stuck out her tongue, then pulled up the blanket. I climbed in next to her while Nate went around to the other side of the bed and snuggled against her back. "Get some sleep, little wolf. We'll discuss appropriate consequences for that tongue after you've rested." Her eyes got wide and she swallowed hard.

"Yes sir," she whispered, then burrowed into my chest. I sucked in a breath at her response - so damn perfect. I glanced at my phone seeing I'd missed a message.

Owen: In my room, Sean had a sub drop, don't disturb us unless necessary. I let out a small laugh and sent my reply.

Gabe: In Nate's room. Eveleen is experiencing her first sub drop. 

Author's Notes:  I debated back and forth on having her first sub drop with Gabriel or North, and Gabriel won, but it definitely won't be Eveleen's last...

Enjoy my lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 3.7K 44
"Who are you?" The man shakes with trepidation; the mask he was wearing previously to conceal his identity now lays on the cold concrete floor I was...
44.7K 2.8K 41
When Derrick died, someone sang loved dearly and considered as a father figure. Leaving her to her abusive family. Things begin to change as she lear...
108K 5.3K 23
The Blackbourne Team has been undercover for the past six months with a dangerous gang. Everything is fine until Kota gets kidnapped. The group who t...
394K 14.8K 52
~~~This is a Mature Book ~~ DISCLAIMER: I don't own the Characters of Academy Join Jenna Reagan Roberts in finding out if she can Trust The Blackbou...