The Age of Wiccans

By janushiraichura

I am Eliana, a Wiccan. I am not a witch, a sorceress, or an enchantress. To be honest, I don't know what I am... More

Finest
Nightmares
Encounter
Passed out it is...
Miami Air
Power Walk
Hysterically Underweight
Forgiveness, My Lord!
Low on Dating Experiance
Author's Note!
Not that...
Mr I am beating skinny girls to feel superior
Elianna, I am coming there!
Water, the death of mine!
The Art of Messing Up
Murder Weapon- Potato Chips
Dying with Glory (from chips, of course)
Secrets
Deep Trouble (worse than bleeding to death)
Embracing Darkness
Blindness and Numbness
New Book!!
Apologises
Eating; the love of my life (hahaha)
The Devil and the Angel
Two Gods
Diamonds
New book!!
Smothering and Punching
Stranger Things-4
Important Note
Apple Juice a Day Does NOT Keep the Doctor Away
Wheelchair
Elianna Edwards the Matchmaker
Multi-tasking (not the new feature of Windows 11)
Talk of the Town
Let's Play Nurse
Pain, the greatest healer
Trailer
Killer's the Healer
No Cure for the Ill-Fated
Alex
Burden
Untitled Part 45
Distractions
Beer and Wine
Exemptions
Conniving
Wiccomania
somewhere far away...
Part Two: Paganism

Surprises

10 7 0
By janushiraichura

Anthony came to visit me later that day. Till then, I was all alone. I waited for someone, anyone to visit me to distract me, but no one came until that evening when Anthony did.

I was more grateful for his presence than I could ever be. I had almost fallen asleep out of boredom. But the thoughts didn't let me sleep. There was just something about being lonely that kept me up.

But right before I went mad, Anthony stepped in.

And I wished it was a pleasant conversation.

It wasn't.

I ended up in tears, with my fears dancing in all their glory and I cursed my brother with all I had.

He couldn't keep my secret.

He had spilled all of it to Anthony.

And now, my boyfriend was feeling insecure cause I hadn't told him that I was dying. And worse, I hadn't told him i was a Wiccan.

Truth be told, I had often imagined what telling him the truth about myself would go as. Not the dying truth, no, the Wiccan truth.

Sometimes I had imagined it going perfect. Like he would take my hands in his and tell me that he loved me as I was.

The other times I had imagined him breaking up with me and calling me some mean things or a psycho.

It went worse.

He was in tears.

And so was I.

I, cause I was scared of what he would do.

He, for he was scared of what would happen to me.

Nothing was going as planned.

In my head, I was screaming that this wasn't going as it should've. This wasn't going as it could've. This wasn't going as it would've if I had told him myself.

But it was too late. It was already happening. After releasing a string of accusations at me, he sighed and let tears fall from his eyes. He left my room, shutting the door loudly behind him and I sunk back into my bed, and let sleep retake me.

Sorry guys, my cous's wedding, so I was stuck without my laptop and I don't have a phone so I couldn't update. Really sorry. I forgot to tell you guys. I promise to update regularly now.

Yours truly,

Janushi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 36.2K 48
I'm Kiera Calloway and I'm a witch. No, seriously. I am. The day of my Awakening, the High Priestess of my Clan (Daughters of the Moon), names me t...
4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...
3K 930 31
How'd you feel?, When you're treated like dirt, a liar, an unwanted, a runt...... When you're orphaned by the very ones that haunt you, and then...
143K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...