TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

Shot 4

3.3K 366 186
By sanyayaa

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar's truth come out that he is faking mad.

Sanskar : Thank you!

Swara : for what?

Sanskar: for not telling about my truth.

Swara : I did what I should I have do! ( while looking away).

Sanskar : I knew you will take this decision as I know you always stands for right! I have understand this about you. You are very good Swara that's why I like you.

Swara : stop there only Mr Sanskar Maheshwari!

Sanskar : is I said anything wrong? What's wrong in liking someone? I like you and you also like me.

Swara : correction! I don't like you, I liked mental disabled Sanskar, not this cunning and mastermind player Sanskar Maheshwari.

Sanskar feels bad hearing her.

Sanskar : I know Swara! You are hurt  by my lie,
But trust me, I didn't had any other choice, I just wanted to know about my culprit and I had only option to be with you for coming out! Bit trust me, I never faked anything with you.

Swara : I don't believe on your any words, your every words are lie for me, you broken my trust and once my trust is broken it can't build again so you just focus on your plan then wasting time on me.

Sanskar feels more bad listening her.

Swara : well! Tell me something how you fallen unconscious in washroom?

Sanskar : that was my plan, I went outside from washroom to find out the truth but when I came back, you were already calling me. You don't get any suspect.

Swara : wow! Such a good acting you do! Why you are businessman? You should be actor. ( mockingly).

Sanskar : can't you forget everything? Can't you forgive my one mistake?

Swara : I hate lie and I hate liers! Forgiving is not in my nature. ( firmly).

Sanskar looks at her with moist eyes listening her.

She start going but her feet slipped and she start falling, she close eyes in fear of falling down but gasped when protective arms surround her waist, she open eyes and fall in his deep eyes which are looking at her keenly, both recalled their memories together,  how in a short span, they came closer.

She remembered his lie, and push him aside getting on her feet.

Swara : don't you dare to touch me, already you took my enough advantage.

Sanskar: advantage? When I took your advantage Swara?

Swara : you targeted me for taking your revenge.

Sanskar doesn't not know what to say to her as she is taking him wrong in all ways.

Swara : I am going, I can't be with you.

She go from room!

Sanskar remembered his first meeting with Swara, where she took care of him despite his mental illness and the moment he liked her, her goodness made a space in his heart for her, she became a angel in his life whom he start wanting with him.

Sanskar : how I make you understand angel, I really like you. I didn't cheated you. ( hurts)

At Night!

Swara bring food for Sanskar as by her habit and give to Sanskar. He smile at her.

Swara ; I don't want anyone to suspect on you that's why I brought it, now have it.
Till I am sitting here only.

She sit on couch, Sanskar looks at her with longing filled eyes and recalled how she uses to feed him by her own hands.

Sanskar : will you not feed me?

Swara : what? Come again? Feeding you?
I only uses to feed you thinking you are mentally challenged but today I know you are a cunning man, and cunning man doesn't need anyone's help. ( tauntingly).

Sanskar 's heart pinched by her taunt but keep quiet and have food quietly while looking at Swara sadly while she is avoiding to look at him but all aware from his gaze.

As he is eating absent minded, food half in his throat and he start coughing badly but become surprised when a glass forwarded toward him. He looks and find her forwarding water to him. He take it while looking at her keenly. He still cough, she rub his back to calm him, while he looks at her keenly with a small smile on his face, she also looks at him deeply.

But soon she avert her eyes from him.

Sanskar : You care for me isn't?

Swara : I am a doctor, I have humanity and its my humanity, if someone else would be at your place, I would done the same.

Sanskar : that's why I like you, your humanity made me belief humanity didn't died in the world, some angels like you exist.

Swara looks at him surprisingly by her words, she sit on couch again avoiding him while he looks at her smilingly while she looks away.

After sometime!

Swara start going but stop hearing Sanskar.

Sanskar : Swara!can you please do a favor?

Swara : what?

Sanskar : can you please stay in this room. I need to go out to meet my detective.
Please can you sit here so no one suspect on me.

Swara think for a while then nod yes.

Sanskar : Thanks Swara!!

He go out from room through window while she sit on sofa waits for him to come.

After sometime!

Sanskar come in room and see Swara is sleeping on couch as she slept waiting for him, he come near her and sit in front of her and admire her sleeping figure, hair strands falling on her face which disturbing his sight, he take off her hairs slowly without disturbing her sleep and caress her chubby with smile and softly peck on her forehead recalling how she used to give him peck on his forehead.

Sanskar : ( monologue) not only you, I also feel special for you Swara. Your anger is right at your place. You have right to be angry on me.
I know I will melt your anger.
I can't let you go, you came as angel in my dark life.
I will not let my angel go from my life.

He picked her safely in his protective arms and make her lay down on bed comfortably, cover her with comforter and himself sit beside her caress her hairs softly while she surprised him by clutching his finger in sleep and snuggle in his arms hugging him. He smile at her gesture and kiss her head again and sleep in sitting position only.

Next Day!

Swara awake and her eyes fall on Sanskar who is sleeping in sitting position and find herself hugging him, she remembered how they first time met, his childish antics, his cuteness everything revolves in her mind then recalled how he lied to her being alright he faked mad!

She depart herself from Sanskar and start getting up but fall back on him as he is holding her hand and pull her toward him back in sleep with frowned thinking she is going far from him.

Sanskar : don't go anywhere angel!! ( in sleep).

Swara 's eyes filled with tears hearing him and recall how much she used to feel special hearing angel from his mouth then remembered his lie and feels bad.

Swara : ( monologue) if you would have shared with me, I wouldn't have felt bad Sanskar but by keeping your truth away from me, you made me feel stranger.
Thats all shows whatever in us was only your part of game, that's it.
If I was special for you, you would have shared this with me. ( tear fall from her eyes).

She try to go from his grip, which break his sleep. He looks at her and become surprised seeing her close to him, both for a second forget everything and stare each other deeply, their eyes express numerous emotions.

She come in sense and quickly come out from his grip.

Swara : how I land on bed?

Sanskar: actually, you were sleeping on couch, it was uncomfortable for you so I brought you here.

Swara : with whose permission? ( angrily)  with whose permission you touched me? How dare you!!

Sanskar : I am sorry Swara!

Swara : Mr Sanskar Maheshwari!! Dare you touch me again and it's my last warning, if you again touched me. I will show you hell.

She go out from room leaving Sanskar sad by her words.

After sometime!

SwaSan are going for hospital,  Swara is driving car while Sanskar is looking at her secretly,  she notice his gaze on her. She choose to avoid but his intense gaze is not letting her ignore him.

Swara : why you are staring me?

Sanskar : my eyes, my wish! I can stare anything, anyone. You can't stop me. ( sealing her mouth).

Swara looks away while he looks at her continuously.

After a while!

Swara stopped the car a place make Sanskar confused.

Sanskar : what happened angel? I mean Swara!

Swara : your truth is out, now you don't need to be with me in Hospital and going out secretly to find out the truth, you can go now only.
And after doing your work you can come in Hospital.

Sanskar doesn't said anything and silently go out from car, he looks at her emotionally while she drive off the car away from him.

He compose himself and call his manager to bring a car for him and soon his manager come and he go with him.

In evening!

SwaSan are moving in car, they stucked in traffic. Their eyes fall on a couple who is having ice cream together and they remind how they used to have ice cream together. They seen themselves in them and smile together.

They come in sense hearing horn of cars and realized they were dreaming and the traffic is opened, she shrugged off her thoughts and drive the car avoiding to look at him.

In Sanskar Room!

Swara come to leave Sanskar in room and move to go but then think something and turn abruptly while Sanskar screams as his nose hit by her head, she hold her head while he hold his nose.

Swara : what are you doing? ( rubbing her head).

Sanskar : what I am doing? What you are doing? Why you are hitting my nose! I know you are angry on me that's doesn't mean you will take out your anger on me like this by hitting me nose. ( holding his nose)

Swara : have you gone mad! Why I will hit your nose? And if I will need to take out my anger then I will hit your head not your nose.

Sanskar : do that also, take a hammer and hit my head also.

Swara : You!

Sanskar : why you turned abruptly?

Swara : I didn't knew you are standing behind me only.

Sanskar : do you wanna say something?

Swara : umm! What happened to you?

Sanskar : nose got hit by your head.

Swara : do hell with your nose! I am talking about your mood! Which is not good from the moment you came home.

Sanskar : you noticed? ( surprised).

Swara : ( doesn't getting words) speak up!

Sanskar : I am stucked in a problem.

Swara : which problem?

Sanskar : i found my will paper today. ( he shown her a paper)

Swara read the papers and become shocked.

Sanskar : according to the paper, whole Maheshwari empire is on my name only if I am in my stable stage and married! If I am mentally disabled, but I have my wife then she will be my guardian! But if I have no wife, my whole property will name on Durga Prasad Maheshwari!

Swara : what you have think now?

Sanskar : I am thinking to find a girl who can marry me.

Swara looks at him shockingly and fumes with thought, he is searching any girl to marry. She looks at him angrily which confused him.

Sanskar : what?

Swara : you are searching girl to marry? Congratulations!!!

Sanskar : I am searching girl to hire as my wife not real wife, fake wife.

Swara : like really? Fake wife? Are you mad? Well actually you are mad only, I thought you are fake mad but you are real mad who is gonna bring fake mad. Awesome bravo!

Sanskar : so what do you want me to do? Bring real wife? Who will marry me? And why I marry any random girl? I want to marry whom I love.

Swara : whom you love?

Sanskar : till now no one! But... I like someone. ( said last line slowly).

Swara ; what you said?

Sanskar : why you are interested to know whom I wanna marry? Whom I love or like!!

Swara: I am not interested!! ( looks away) so you gonna hire anyone for marraige! I mean fake marraige.

Sanskar : Yes!!

He get a call, he attend it, she looks at him keenly while he talk sweetly.

Sanskar : Yes Miss Teena! Yes I will give you enough money just you have to be as my wife! Fake wife till I say.

Swara fumes listening him, and snatch phone from his hand and put on speaker.

Teena : Sir! I can be your real wife also that too whole life. ( flirtly).

Swara greet teeth angrily listening him.

Swara : shut up!! ( angrily shocking both of them) and dare you call on this number again.

Teena : who are you?

Swara : your death if you again call him.

Teena got scared and cut the call quickly while Sanskar looks at her surprisingly.

Sanskar : what you did? With many difficulty I found a girl.

Before Swara say anything,  phone again rings. She attend it and put on speaker.

Caller : Hi Sir! I am sharmeela!I am ready to be your fake wife!

Swara cut call immediately, phone again ring and like this 10 girls call him and give him their introduction. She cut all and at last throw phone on floor shocking him.

Sanskar ; what you did?

Swara : You will not marry anyone.

Sanskar :If I will not marry, my whole property will go on durga Prasad Maheshwari 's name.

Swara : I have a solution.

Sanskar : what?

She said something which shocks Sanskar.

Next Day!

They are sitting in car.

Sanskar : are you serious Swara? You wanna marry me?

Swara : I don't wanna marry you, I have only agreed to be your fake wife just for helping you.

Sanskar : fake wife? ( shocked)

Swara : so what do you think, I will marry you in real?

Sanskar : I will not do anything fake with you.

Swara become shocked by his answer.

Swara : then what do you wanna anyone else as your fake wife?

Sanskar : so what's your problem in it?

Swara : she can ditch you, it can risky that's why I agreed to be your fake wife.

Sanskar : but why you wanna help me? And by this you are risking your respect.
After sometime when our truth will be out, all will disgrace you. I don't want that.

Swara : you don't wory, the way we are doing fake maraige, we will do fake divorce.

Sanskar : fake divorce? Like really!!

Swara : now are you in or not?

Sanskar think for a while then nod yes.

Swara : let's go then!

Sanskar : in temple?

Swara : in shop for buying vermillion, mangalsutra and garland for marraige.

Sanskar nod yes and both go for shop!

In shop!

Swara is checking mangalsutra for her, Sanskar see a simple yet different mangalsutra of a peacock design on it and choose it. She looks at him surprisingly.

Sanskar : your choice, choose any.

Swara looks at him then at his choose mangalsutra and taking sigh, she choose it for her make him surprised. He hold the mangalsutra and start tying around her neck shocking her.

Swara : what are you doing? ( stopping him).

Sanskar : making you wear mangalsutra.

Swara : we are faking maraige. We are not actually marrying. Give to me.

Sanskar become embarrassed and give mangalsutra to her. She take it and start tying around her neck but unable. She gets frustrated by continous attempt and look at Sanskar for help who is looking away.

Swara : can't you see I am struggling?

Sanskar : what I do?

Swara :, I need help!

Sanskar : ( to shopkeeper) excuse me, help her.

Swara : you don't have hand?

Sanskar : you only stopped me!

Swara : I stopped to make me wear it, help in tying it.

Sanskar nod yes and tie her mangalsutra, at last she take vermillion and fill her hairline own and wear garland by own and go out from shop.

While others looks at them strange for what they just did.

Screen freezes on them!

How's was the part?

Tell through comments!

Precap : SwaSan marital life begin with nok jhok.

Complete Target for next part!

Vote Target 230+

Comments Target 150+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.2K 8
this is unique love story which is beyond thinking ? to know further you have to read ......
48.2K 3.7K 24
A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his house. The story is all about Laksh and Rag...
50.1K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
149K 11.1K 54
"I love you, Swara. I promise that I'll never let a single drop of tear come out of your eyes," he said while holding her hands. "I don't believe in...