Fred <3

By yoyoyolmnop

Just for fun For some reason all my chapters are out of order so... More

Jj
First year
Malfoys
Sorting
Friends
Christmas
Filler
Summer 1
Broom buying
Quidditch tryouts
Chamber of secrets
Draco
Dueling club
DADA
Sirius
Gryffindor party
Twins b-day
Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
Summer 2
Revenge
Rita Skeeter
Diagon alley and quidditch
Dementors
Merch
Gryffindor v. Hufflepuff
Practise
Christmas Eve
Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor
Fred's date
Quidditch meetings
Finales
Light night talks
Summer
Charolette (Charlie)
Swimming
Quidditch Cup
Triwizard Tournament
Goblet Of Fire
First Task
Egg
Mirror of erised
Dates
Yule ball
Prophecy
Second task
Loony
Third task
Fun
Plans
More than friends
Daily prophet
Deatheater life
" part 2
The Battle

Amortentia

4 0 0
By yoyoyolmnop

It was potions class. Snape was being extra dramatic today. Luna and I walk in and it smells really nice. Awe had potions with the Slytherins this year so Luna and I sat with Draco.

"Smell the potion in front of you," Snape says.

I lean over and take a sniff. Linen, Fred, books, and ink. It was a very familiar smell. I paused for a moment. All the smells took there time to show up individually. When it had smelt like Fred for a brief moment I was taken aback. Partly because I didn't understand how Fred and George could smell different if they are always together.

"What do you smell Blue?" Snape croans.

"Linen, books, ink, chocolate cookies."

"And what do you think this potion is?" Snape asks.

"Amortentia probably."

"Today we will be brewing amortentia, be sure not to consume any," Snape walks away.

"What did you really smell Ash?" Draco cranes his neck forward.

"What'd you smell Draco?" I ask.

"Apples, expensive perfume, my quidditch broom, you," Draco says.

"Me?" I raise a brow.

"Relax I'm over you. You're still my best friend and the person closest to me though. As your childhood friend I KNOW you did not smell Arkle Spar Tow" Draco laughs.

"Fine. No cookies, Fred," I look away.

"Aha!" Draco jumps up.

"Did Luna and you have another bet?"

"There would need to be two sides for a bet Ash. I have no reason to disagree with the truth in front of me," Luna chirps.

"What do you smell Luna?" I ask.

"What do I not smell? Let's brew the potion," Luna smiles.

We finish brewing the potion without a hitch. The three of us were already smart, Draco was particularly good at potions. I take a vial of it and save it in my robes. I always thought it was a waste to throw away every potion we make. We get dismissed and make our way to dinner. I sit by Luna. The twins were in front of us. The others sit around us. After a while Axel joins us. Everyone kept calling him by the wrong name. It was pretty funny but I wanted him to feel more welcomed.

"Pass the bread huh, Actual," Fred scowls.

Axel hugs me closer to him and passes the bread. It feels hostile. I cross one leg over his and pat his side. He breaks out of his staring contest with Fred and smiles at me. He was really handsome. Fred glares at him one last time and goes back to eating though I'm not sure how with his jaw saw tightly clenched.

"Why don't you tell us more about yourself Apple," Ron reaches for another piece of chicken.

"I play guitar, I'm a half-blood, I also paint a lot," Axel thinks.

"Oh we should paint together," I say.

"Alright Monday after lunch."

"Is this the great Shackle Mar Brow?" Draco slides in between me and Axel.

"Draco," I warn.

"Relax I'm just about to leave. I wanted to introduce myself. Hi I'm Ash's childhood friend, best friend, and we used to date, nice to meet you," Draco smiles.

"Seems like you know who I am. Axel Vargough, Ash's CURRENT date," Axel says.

"Currently, not for long though," Fred says.

"Behave yourselves."

I stand up and walk away. Axel follows behind me. We exchange a few words, hug, and go our separate ways. I make my way to the Gryffindor common room. That's where Harry and I kept our eggs. I've been pouring random things on the egg. I might as well pour the love potion on it. Maybe it'll be the answer.

I pour the potion on the egg and Harry comes in.

"Highly doubt it," he smirks.

"If it works I am not letting you hear the riddle," I threaten.

"Fine fine."

The twins walk in and stride over quicker when they notice Axel wasn't with me.

Fred walks over to the egg.

"I doubt the egg is going to tell you about the next task if you spray your perfume on it," he laughs.

My perfume?

"I was thinking some love would get it to open," I shrug.

Harry bumps my arm and drags me to a corner.

"He smelt you in the potion. Ash you have to admit he likes you," Harry whispers excitedly.

"Half the school smelt me, I'm attractive. Plus platonic soulmates exist," I laugh it off.

Harry and I walk back to the twins. Fred kisses the egg.

"FRED NO! What are you doing?" I yank the egg from him.

"You said you were going to give it love. So I gave it some love," Fred says.

"Do you feel any different?"

"I guess, not really though."

"I put a love potion on the egg. I haven't washed it out. Maybe it's delayed. We should get you to the infirmary," I drag Fred out.

"Love Potion? So if I-" Fred pulls me into a hug.

He lifts me up and pulls me into a kiss.

"Fred. You still have the potion on your lips," I say.

"...oh. It's alright. We're in love with each other not much changes," Fred winks and tries to pull me into another kiss.

"Fred," I warn.

"Is this about Axel?" Fred huffs.

"Axel and I are just friends."

"Awfully touchy for friends."

"You're being pretty touchy right now," I say.

"Because I love you, and I'm under a potion," Fred mopes and pulls me into another kiss.

I could feel the love potion starting to take affect though I was never exactly opposed to kissing him. So, I let him. I would blame it on the potion later. I didn't feel much different though, just more willing to do it. We end up making out and making our way to the couch. Harry and George pull us apart.

"I have to admit letting a love potioned boy go to the infirmary with the object of his affection wasn't the best idea," George grunts.

Harry takes my arm and George takes Fred's. They drag us apart and we go to the infirmary. Fred and I wrestle out of their grasp and embrace each other. We go back to kissing in the middle of the hall.

"Control yourselves aye," George slaps Fred.

"Do it when you're sober. Don't worry you'll still want to snog each other when we're done," Harry rolls his eyes.

They grab our other arms so that Fred and I can hold hands in the middle. It wasn't much different from our usual hand holding. Fred and I were always closer than the others. George needed more space than Fred.

We make our way to the infirmary and Madame Pomfrey already has the antidote ready. I guess this was a common occurrence around this time. They give the antidote to Fred. He drinks it after a lot of convincing.

As soon as he drinks it I grab him by the tie and pull him into another kiss. We make out a bit more when the antidote finally transfers to me. I break apart and look at Fred.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Freddie," I look away embarrassed.

"I'm... gonna go back and try to figure out the egg," I say.

Fred grabs my arm, "I'll go with you."

"You should probably take care of your lip. We um... yeah. I must have bit it or something," I walk off. Harry follows me.

Fred's POV:

Ash walks out and I look at George in awe.

"George. She, I, We, Pinch me," I collapse on the bed.

"Yeah yeah. Under a love potion though. You won't even remember what you did under the potion," George says.

"Buuuut I got the antidote and then she kissed me. I will never forget. I must be in heaven," I smile.

"Yeah... now that you've made out with her. 3 times. Ask her out," George sits beside me.

"I remember taking the potion and feeling the same then I went to kiss her because I could blame it on the potion later. It was a bit of a blur after that. Then I guess I took the antidote. Ash grabbed me by my tie and started kissing me. I could feel her hand wrapping around my neck and her other hand in my hair. She bit my lip a little and put her tongue into my mouth. I um slid mine into hers too and I could feel her breath in my mouth and it was just amazing. She was a bit aggressive, she bit my lip every time I tried to pull away, not that I wanted to very much. It was better than anything I could've imagined and I have imagined, but it was a love potion that made her do it. When the kiss deepened and her tongue got to the antidote left behind in my mouth she broke off almost instantly. And-" I describe.

Every time she touches me I feel electric. This time I felt like my whole body was on fire. She could probably hear my heart beating. I wanted more, maybe she did too. It felt too real to be fake. Or maybe that was just how powerful the potion was.

"Ew ew ew stop stop stop. I don't know why I didn't interrupt you before. I do NOT want to know about Ash's or your kissing," George gags.

"It was the most magical moment of my life," I say.

"You kissed her back after you already had the antidote. She definitely knows you like her now. Ask her out. Now," George

When I kissed Ash for the first time. Did she kiss back?  It was more a blur than anything.

George always pressures me into finally confessing to Ash. Ever since before I liked her. It was never the right time though. There was always too much at risk. She's my best friend. But this time, I listen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424 0 10
Short stories, some containing my characters, some one-shots, I'm just having fun with this.
44.7K 585 26
It's exactly as the title says with just a bit more ;)
10.3K 703 37
π–˜π–†π–•π–“π–†π–• π–Œπ–—π–”π–†π–“π–Šπ–‰, π–˜π–šπ–‘π–π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–‡π–†π–ˆπ– π–Žπ–“π–™π–” π–π–Žπ–˜ π–˜π–Šπ–†π–™. "π–‡π–šπ–™ π–Œπ–Šπ–”π–—π–Œπ–Š'π–˜ π–’π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–ˆ π–‘π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—π–†π–‘π–‘π–ž π–’π–†π–π–Šπ–˜ π–’π–Š...
1.6K 35 17
A/N: Here it is. Finally got a 3rd Scooby Doo and Transformers crossover installment I'm confident in doing. However, some of the plot points wouldn'...