Officer Shepherd✔️

By Derekspxssy

Meredith is a writer and author before she becomes big. Derek is a cop. Tw: mention of SA. Mental abuse More

café
paranoid
seatbelt
moving in
A mistake
Breakfast
Fired
Secrets
Leaving
murder mysteries
killed a man?
chapter 12
girlfriend
Flu
Lavender
Break in and break up
coffee shop
date
Babysitting
Babysitting pt2
babysitting pt3
Meeting the mother
Deluca
mental asylum
lying
he's in jail 🤍
Sleepwalking
going down
Patient
staying
office
overreacting
it's nothing
leaving
Italy
Home late
moaning
babies
hating you
Virgin? 🤍
crime scene
nap
I don't want them anymore
Bar
jealous 🤍
New York
Nervous
ask him
Mama Shepherd
sick
Kiss
Cant take it much longer 🤍
Amelia
My Father
Leaving?
Grace
I'm sorry
talk
feeling weird
They're here
bookshelf
bedrooms
Birthday
school 🤍
begging
Bar
What are you doing here?
chapter 69
Chapter 70 🤍
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
chapter 77 🤍
chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 🤍
chapter 82
chapter 83 🤍
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chaptet 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
Chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
Chapter 135
chapter 136
Chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139🤍
chapter 140🤍
chapter 141🤍
chapter 142
chapter 143🤍
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
chapter 147
chapter 148
chapter 149
chapter 150
chapter 151
Chapter 152
chapter 153
chapter 154
Chapter 155
chapter 156
chapter 157
Chapter 158
chapter 159
Chapter 160
chapter 161
chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Epilouge

Kids?

532 33 6
By Derekspxssy

DEREK

after I brought the things into the house, I closed the door behind me and went into the kitchen where Meredith went. I walked into the room and saw Meredith talking to my mother about something.

she was leaning against the counter as my mother dried the dishes, her back facing me. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist, kissing the side of her head. she continues talking to my mother as she places both her hands on top of mine.

once they finally go silent I talk.

"what are you two talking about?" I ask.

"our future children," Meredith says as remove my arms from her and turn her a bit so her side is against my chest. she wraps her left arm around my waist and I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"our children?" I ask.

"yes, apparently you wanted four kids?" she says.

"I was twelve and had four sisters, I thought if I had four kids they would all be the same gender, so if I had four then I wouldn't have a girl with no sister and if they were all girls then I wouldn't have one boy with no brothers," I say.

"like you?" she smiles.

"like me," I smile, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"Derek, do you still want four kids?" my mother asks me.

"I'm thinking three now," I say.

"yea? why's that?" she asks.

"Meredith is scared to have children so I don't want her too many that it will scare her," I say.

"Derek!" Meredith says harshly as she hits me on the chest.

"I'm fine with three kids if they look like you then I'm fine with one... we've talked about this before, three would be wonderful but with the twins and if we have one then that makes three," I say.

"you counted the twins in this?" she asks with a small smile.

"of course, they'll be your kids," I say.

"as long as you've thought about it," she says.

"of course, I think about it, nothing in my life happens unless it has to do with you," I say.

"you're welcome. did you get it?" she whispers the last part.

"it's in my back pocket," I whisper in her ear.

"thank you," she whispers, kissing my lips. she walks away and takes it out of my back pocket.

MEREDITH

I go upstairs and into the bathroom. in the middle of the night, I woke up and threw up for almost an hour. after I finally stopped I had just then realized that I was almost three weeks late for my period. I've been late before and it was nothing but it's never been this long other than once which was a month late.

I asked Derek if he could get me a test in the morning and then we went back to sleep. I go into the bathroom and lock the door. I drank a bunch of water earlier so this should be easy.

****

I finished taking the test I flush, and place it on the sink counter and waited for a bit. my phone rang once. I checked my phone and saw it was a text from Derek.

D: I would come up there myself but my moms got me trying to fix a broken mug. did you take it?

M: yea, but I'm still waiting for the results. I'll tell you in person when they come back

D: alright, I'll see you in a bit, I love you,

M: I love you too

I turn my phone off and put it into my dress pocket and wait.

****

my phone timer finally goes off. I turn it off and look at the test. I wrap the test in toilet paper before throwing it in the trash like I did the box. I wash my hands again before going back downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and see Derek holding a mug whilst holding the handle to it. "Derek, can I speak to you for a bit?" I ask. he places the mug down on the counter and walks over to me. we walk into the other room.

"It was negative," I say.

"oh..." he sighs.

"yea... but it probably is for the better because we're getting the twins as soon as we get back to Seattle," I say going to walk away.

"Meredith," he says, putting both his hands on my shoulder and pulling my back in front of him.

"Why are you tense?" he asks in a calm voice.

"I don't know... I thought I would be happy when I saw the words 'not pregnant' but for some reason, I'm not. I didn't think I wanted kids," I say as I start to feel tears well up in my eyes.

"Meredith," he says, rubbing both my shoulders.

"I don't know why I care," I say, holding back a sob.

"it's okay, Meredith," he says.

he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest. "I don't know why I care," I sob into his chest.

"it's okay... it's okay... we'll have a baby one day," he whispers into my hair before kissing the side of my head.

after I few minutes I pull away. he holds my face in his hands. "are you okay?" he asks, trying to look in my eyes as I continue to look down at the floor.

"yes, I'm fine," I say.

"how come you just now feel like you want to have a baby?" he asks.

"I have no idea... I never wanted kids but now... I guess just the thought of it happening... I guess you never really know until there might be a fetus in your uterus," I say.

"Well, at least we know now... you actually want kids?" he asks.

"yes, I do," I nod.

"Okay, but I think we might have to wait for the twins to be older first," he says.

"Mm-hmm," I hum staring at his chest.

"Okay," he says.

"We should go back," I say going back into the kitchen.

"you don't want to talk about it?" he asks standing next to me.

"I don't think there's anything to talk about... I thought I didn't want kids and I guess this happened so I could figure out that I do want kids... at least I know now that I do want kids," I say.

"Alright," he smiles. he kisses me once before we go back into the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 644 51
(AU) Draco and Hermione finally realized their feelings for each other. Although they seem to be happy at first, hiding their relationship in Hogwar...
7.6K 657 32
A school vandalism spurs an unlikely friendship between an honors student and a cheerleader.
51.9K 1.1K 14
𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑌/𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎�...
81.9K 882 162
( COMPLETED ) Noah and Dixie have been friends since they were 5 years old. But in high school, Noah started getting feelings for Dixie . But the pr...