Destiny Rules

Par frozentwinflames

Fleetwood Mac fizzles out and goes their own ways after The Dance. Ten years later, Stevie and Lindsey unexpe... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 25

666 18 3
Par frozentwinflames

She woke up to a fluttering sensation along her ear and neck. Groaning, she shifted her body, refusing to open her eyes to the morning light that was undoubtedly filling the room. This time, she felt a warm and wet rush along her shoulder. Lindsey.

"Ugnnnn," she moaned without opening her eyes, "No, Linds, more sleep."

He smiled, secretly loving and missing her morning grumpiness as he continued to place kisses across every part of her he could reach. "How am I supposed to sleep with such a beautiful woman lying next to me?" He groaned, pulling her naked body further against his.

She didn't say anything, but he couldn't help but notice the corners of her lips turn up slightly as she pretended to sleep on. He placed another loving kiss on her back, peppering his lips across her shoulders and down her spine. They hadn't even made it one night back on the road again before they fell back into bed with each other. Both of them had every intention to resist it. But last night, as they sat in his hotel room, it was inevitable that the evening would end with them making love. And unlike their frenzied encounter in Stevie's dining room nearly two weeks ago, this time it was soft and slow in every sense of the way.

"Lindssss," she yawned, shaking her head, "Need more sleep."

He pulled back for a second, watching as she stayed completely still, her eyes not once yet opening, before he ran his fingertips down the side of her body. He smirked at the goosebumps he could see on her skin. As she stubbornly slept on, he lifted his body, giving one last look at her before he disappeared underneath the sheets. Any attempt to go back to sleep was thwarted once she felt his stubble running across her lower belly, his lips teasing just above her center.

"Wh—" she began, her eyes finally opening to realize he had disappeared underneath the hotel sheets- his body now flipping hers to lay directly on her back as he settled in-between her legs. "Oh god," she whispered as she felt his warm tongue run down her center.

She was not a morning person. But there were certain exceptions to her rule. And this, this was definitely one of them. A wake-up call in the form of Lindsey sending her over the edge in a matter of minutes? Her body shook as it tried to recover from a pleasantly surprising early morning orgasm. She felt his kisses scale up her stomach and chest, as he finally reappeared from underneath the sheets.

"If this is your attempt to get me to spend the night in your room more often, it's working," she let out a breath as she tried to gather herself.

He laughed, finally reaching up to her lips and meeting them in a soft and slow kiss, "Good morning, baby."

She couldn't fight back the smile, "Good morning indeed," she growled as she pulled the back of his hair, wrapping her legs around him as he lay across her.

"You stayed the night," he grinned like a schoolboy.

"I did...."

"I'm very happy."

"I can tell," she giggled. "Don't get used to it."

He pouted, pulling her against him again as he spooned her body once more. She nestled against him, her back arching slightly into his front. He gripped her ass, unable to stop himself from touching her everywhere, he wanted to convince her this was exactly where she belonged. That this was exactly where she should be spending every night.

"I forgot how good you were with your tongue," she sighed dreamily.

He pouted again, "Forgot??"

She laughed, "I'm sorry, baby. I promise I'll never forget it again."

He growled, biting her ear, "I love that I'm baby again."

She rolled her eyes, "You love waking up to me, don't you?"

"More than anything," he nodded as he kissed her again. This time she gave in, kissing him back.

"Let me show you how much I like waking up next to you," she grinned turning around to face him.

He watched in silent shock as she ran her fingers down his chest, flipping him directly onto his back as she climbed on top, straddling his body with hers. Never in a million years had he expected them to end up here with her so quickly and easily on the first night back to tour. But as he watched Stevie writhe down his body sexily, her eyes searing into his before disappearing under the sheet to pleasure him, he made sure to count his blessings. In this moment, he felt like the happiest man on earth again.

~~

An hour later, she was back into her clothes from the night before, attempting to straighten out her hair in his mirror before sneaking back to her own room. He watched her in adoration, unable to wipe the look of love off his face after how they spent their morning. He watched her lips, the same pouty lips that had just been wrapped around him so blissfully, with intent as she fixed herself up. He wanted to yell at her to stop, to stay here with him the entire day, forever even. But as she turned around to face him with a smile, he knew she was going to leave regardless.

"Well mister, I guess I'll see you at the show tonight?"

"I guess you will," he pouted.

She laughed, cupping his face gently with her hands, "Whatever this was...whatever this is...it's very stupid. But it made me happy."

"You always make me happy."

She grinned, raising her eyebrow at that statement.

He laughed, "Well, maybe not ALWAYS. When you're not making me the angriest man on the planet."

She giggled and kissed him again, "You wouldn't have it any other way."

"That's very true."

She blew him one final kiss as she disappeared out the door and back into the hotel corridor, the stupidly wide grin still present on her face. As she took a step towards the elevator, she heard something behind her and stopped dead in her tracks.

"You can't be serious," his British accent filled the hall. Fuck.

She turned around to see Mick standing there, his jaw dropped in shock at what he'd just caught. "Michael," she began, attempting to save face, "What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you the same...what are you doing leaving Lindsey's room this early. In last night's clothes, at that?"

She swallowed nervously, twisting her hair around her finger as she tried to think of any explanation. Her silence said it all.

"Oh, Stevie," he sighed, "What are you doing?"

She closed her eyes, shaking her head, "It's not what you think. Just...leave it."

"You two are sleeping together again? What about Dave and Kristen? What about the kids?"

"Shhhh!" She snapped, "Would you keep it down? I said just leave it, Mick. This is none of your business."

"Well, Stevie, I think it kind of is. We're all on this tour together...and we all know how quickly the two of you can implode."

She shot him a look, "Keep this between us, Mick, okay? Just don't. I don't need lectures from anyone, ESPECIALLY you."

Before he could say another word, she was storming off towards the elevator. She couldn't fight the tears from filling her eyes instantly, her mind just now catching up with what just happened. They got caught. This revived, magic little secret they shared was no longer just between them. And she knew just how dangerous that was. As soon as she got back into her own suite, she ran towards the phone.

"Hello?" His voice answered on the first ring.

"Lindsey," she blurted out, her tears catching up to her and her voice shaky.

"What's wrong?! What happened?"

Another sniffle, "Mick saw me."

"What? Mick saw you what?

"He saw me leaving your room, Lindsey!" She snapped angrily.

"Oh," he sighed, rubbing his temples as he struggled to figure out what to say.

"Yeah, OH is right."

"What did he say?"

"Well he knew very clearly what was going on. Some bullshit about how we're all on this tour together, I don't know."

"Okay, well, calm down, he's not goin to-"

"CALM DOWN!? Lindsey, how can you be so calm?? Do you want people know we're sleeping together while you're married with three children???"

"No Steph," he sighed, "I obviously don't. But I think Mick at least kind of understands..."

She cried again, "This is it. This is over and done, Lindsey. We can't keep jeopardizing everything like this."

"Steph, please, you're upset, I get it. Let's just...relax for a minute. I'm going to come to your room, okay? Just hold on."

"Don't you dare come here, Lindsey. Don't. I'm serious."

"Steph..."

"No. We have to stop. And I don't need anyone else seeing you leaving my room now. Let's call it as it is, this is done again. It has to be, okay?"

"Baby, please...."

"No. You don't get to baby me anymore, okay? Stay away, Lindsey, I'm serious," she demanded before promptly hanging up the phone.

She let out a quiet sob into her hands. She had to protect herself. She had to protect them both. And this was the only way to do it. She sank back into her pillow, a familiar feeling of heartbreak she tucked away long ago now suddenly creeping back into every inch of her body. And it hurt worse than she remembered. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.9K 375 24
Fleetwood Mac reunion rekindles the flame once again.
23.4K 902 21
Stevie and Lindsey naturally fall into another affair during On With The Show break before Australia.
21.5K 685 37
Will Stevie and Lindsey be able to hold up their pact to be together some day? Drama, partners, and a new album get in the way. Set in 2010.
12.2K 705 19
2016. When your wife and your mistress both have had enough of you.