Sneaky Link||YEONBIN

By Kang_Moa_

Despite being known as the perfect student in his university, Choi Soobin has secret that could potentially r... More

•.•.•.•Introduction•.•.•.•
.•.•.•Characters•.•.•.
CHAPTER 1: HYBE's Prince
CHAPTER 2: Where it begins
CHAPTER 3: Angel and Devil
CHAPTER 4: A Hectic Night
CHAPTER 5: A Rabbit under the Fox's claws
CHAPTER 6: Prostitute with Feelings
CHAPTER 7: Father
CHAPTER 8: Cold Hearted Fairy
CHAPTER 9: Stuck With You
CHAPTER 10: A Long Night
CHAPTER 11: Heartbeat
CHAPTER 13: Basketball
CHAPTER 14: Birthday Party
CHAPTER 15: The Best Night
CHAPTER 16: Broken
CHAPTER 17: Compensation
CHAPTER18: Temporary Lovers
CHAPTER 19: Strangers Again
Chapter 20: Hide and Seek
Chapter 21: Punishment
Chapter 22: Punishment pt. 2
Chapter 23: Empty Promise
Chapter 24: Dressing Up
Chapter 25: Weird Feelings
Chapter 26: Jealously
Chapter 27: Replacement
Chapter 28: Gift
Chapter 29: Obedient Bunny
Chapter 30: Violence
Chapter 31: Infirmary
Chapter 32: Together Again
Chapter 33: Inner Doubts
Chapter 34: The Fool
Chapter 35: A drug called Pleasure
Chapter 36: The Truths
Chapter 37: Confession?
Chapter 38: Fanclub
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Promise
Chapter 40: Someone Who Cares
Chaper 41: Reconciliation
Chapter 42: The Brightest Smile
Chapter 43: Mr. Park

CHAPTER12: Under the Moonlight

1.8K 80 17
By Kang_Moa_

Warning: smut

"We're here"

Yeonjun's bike came to a halt and parked near the beach. The two youngsters took off their helmets and Soobin was the first to rush towards the sea while the older was slowly trailing behind.

"I haven't been here in ages!" Soobin beamed with a bright smile looking at how far the blue sea stretched more than his eyes could see. He took a deep breath and inhale some fresh air before letting it back out. "Very refreshing"

"I usually come to to relive stress" Yeonjun sat himself down on the sand. "At night times like this, it's peaceful and comforting in a way"

Soobin sat down beside Yeonjun. "You've found a good spot. But... why did you bring me here?"

"You'll see"

The two sat in silence, letting their minds and brains relax as they gazed at the view. They couldn't see well in the dark. But the moon above them was shining brightly and even casted its reflection in the water. Soobin was sure he would definitely come here again.

"The sea at night... is so beautiful" Soobin mumbled.

"It really is beautiful" Yeonjun replied. But instead of looking at the sea, his eyes were locked on the person sitting beside him.

"Soobin-ah"

"Hm?"

As soon as he turned, Yeonjun grabbed Soobin's face and leaned in to capture his soft pink lips. Soobin was lost of words, his mind still processing what just happened.

Yeonjun's thicker lips devoured Soobin's thinner ones. Not satisfied just yet, his tongue found its way inside Soobin's cavern. The younger closed his eyes, opening his mouth slightly to let Yeonjun in. Two tongues found each other and began battling for dominance, to which Yeonjun won, of course. Soobin let out a slight moan as the older started sucking the insides of his mouth as much as he pleased.

The kiss kept getting more intense by the second. It was their first time kissing on the lips. But somehow it felt as if their bodies became one, like they were meant for each other like this.

After a while, they both pulled away, in need of air. Soobin stared at Yeonjun with so many emotions in his eyes. He couldn't even think straight at the moment.

"You brought me here just to... k-kiss me?"

"Not satisfied, hm? We can go further if you want... there's nobody else here" Yeonjun smirked and leaned in again, but Soobin stopped him.

"No... we really shouldn't"

Yeonjun sat back down and pulled something out of his pocket. "I've got something else for you"

"What?" Soobin got a bad feeling about this.

Yeonjun pulled Soobin onto his lap then reached his hands forward, casually slipping under Soobin's pants.

"Wh-What are you doing?!?" Soobin panicked.

"Shhh... stay still"

Soobin nuzzled his face into Yeonjun's neck when he felt something cold stuffed into his hole down there. His hands grabbed Yeonjun's shoulders tightly to keep balance.

"Aah... what did you just put in there??"

"We'll find out soon enough" Yeonjun pulled back and placed his hands under the youngers chin, pulling him in for another heated kiss. His hands went to the back of Soobin's head and grabbed a fistful of his hair making him open wider, giving Yeonjun more access to explore his mouth once again.

Soobin, who was intoxicated by the kiss, suddenly felt a vibrating sensation from his behind.

"Ahh...ha... hyung..."

"How's it? Feeling good?"

"T-Take it out..! Hghhh..."

Yeonjun ignored him and kept on kissing his neck and squeezing his bottom.

"Take it out I said...!"

Yeonjun chuckled. "No, sweetheart it's too soon"

"I...I can't..." Soobin was trembling and almost crying at this point.

Yeonjun stopped and pulled Soobin up. "Wait till we get home. Be a good bunny and hold it, okay?"

"B-But...it's...moving in there and...and it's just so weird.."

"Shhh... It'll be fun, I promise" Yeonjun replied with a smirk and dragged Soobin back to where his bike was parked.

On their way back home, Soobin kept squirming and moaning on his seat, much to Yeonjun's satisfaction. But it badly triggered his patience as well. There were moments when he just wanted to park somewhere and take the younger right then and there.

Thankfully that could wait until they got to his condo room.

By the time they arrived, Soobin already came 2 times all over his pants. Yeonjun threw him on the bed and took off his pants.

"Damn, look at you being all messy...I told you to hold it, didn't I?" He grabbed both of Soobin's legs and spread them wide open as he went in between to lick the younger clean making Soobin squirm and gripped the bedsheets tightly.

After that, he started stripping the younger's clothes. His eyes widened at the sight of wounds.

"Bin, what's all these? You didn't have them last time"

Soobin panicked.'Ah shoot! I totally forgot!'

"Oh It's nothing!" Wanting to distract the older, he quickly pulled him into a kiss, tasing his own cum in his mouth. Yeonjun happily complied, pinning Soobin down and inserted his member into younger's already occupied hole.

"Ahh.!! Ahh.." Soobin moaned in pain as Yeonjun thrusted in with great force along with the vibrator still stuck inside him. His hands were then pinned atop of his head by the older.

"My, look at your face.." Yeonjun smirked "You're enjoying this, aren't you"

"H-Hurts...it hurts"

Yeonjun leaned to give his neck some love bites. "It'll stop hurting soon"

His kept ramming inside hard, in and out, pushing the vibrator deeper making Soobin feel like fainting.

Eventually, the pain vanished. All he could feel was pleasure ripping through body. He wanted more...

"Ahh...Hyung..! F-Faster..." he had just given up his dignity at this point.

"See? Told you it'll feel good. You want it fast? Beg for it"

"Please...hyung...ahh.."

Satisfied, Yeonjun picked up his place and went faster, thrusting his big and hard flesh into Soobin's tightness making him scream in pleasure.

"Ah..haa..ngnn hyung..so good.."

"You're such a slut, Soobin-ah. You like it, huh?"

He quickly nodded. "L-Love it.. ohh... please."

"You're so fucking right...ahh.. moan my name"

"Y-yeon..ahh...Yeonjun hyung...ha..ahh... I'm coming"

"Same..." Yeonjun fucked him even harder. "I forgot the condom, just take it" with one last thrust, strings of hot white cum splashed inside Soobin. They both came together in ecstasy.

Yeonjun slowly pulled out. His semen came gushing out of the the younger's hole. His fingers then made his way in, fetching the vibrator and turning it off. Soobin was panting and sweating so hard by the time he was done.

"You don't have to worry. I'm safe" Yeonjun reassured.

"Mhm. Me too"

The older turned to look at his face. How did this bunny managed to still look cute after being fucked so roughly?

Yeonjun used to his hands to pat Soobin's messy black hair gently beige giving his forehead a sweet kiss. "You've played your part well today. Go wash up now"

"I...don't think I can get up" Soobin replied, almost laughing at himself.

Yeonjun smiled, then proceeded to lift him up and carried Soobin to the bathroom.

~~~~•ꕀ♥︎ꕀ•~~~~~

To be continued...

•••

Yooo!! Sorry for the wait! I hope this wasn't too much, heh   (^—^ 💧) let me know what u think <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.9K 42
Choi Soobin is a normal 20 year old college student studying at Seoul National University in South Korea . Everything is normal in his life , from lo...
32.9K 1.7K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...
34.9K 2.6K 45
" ᴵ ᶠᵁᶜᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴬᵀᴱ ᵞᴼu ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴼᴼᴮᴵᴺ!! " " ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᵂᴼᴿᴿᵞ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶠᴱᴱᴸᴵᴺᴳ ᴵˢ ᴹᵁᵀᵁᴬᴸ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ˢᵁᶜᴷ ᴹᴱ ᴼᶠᶠ ᴳᴼᴼᴰ , ᴮᴵᵀᶜᴴ " What happens when school's playboy meets k...
7.9K 649 14
"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I will protect you" -soobin. When yeonjun fa...