𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥, Bucky Barnes ➸ Sam...

By raekensluvrr

༆᯾𑁍 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥, "Yeah, You Bleed Just To Know You're Alive." In which The Winter Soldier a... More

𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝐈𝐳𝐞𝐭𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞, Age Of Ultron
i. Don't Do That Ever, Again.
ii. Triplets, Actually.
iii. I Have Always Succeeded.
iv. Who The Hell Is Bucky?
v. Going To Help Him?
vi. I Can Feel It.
vii. This Is Your Fault.
viii. Fall Inlove With Trouble.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨, Civil War
i. Your Bucky.
ii. This Is Going To Be Fun.
iii. She's Gone.
iv. Charming.
v. How Could I Ever Forget Someone Like You?
vi. Soldat!
vii. Worse.
viii. Wicked Witch Of The West.
ix. Spasibo, Mama.
x. A Little Seduction.
xi. You Will, Doll.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, Black Widow
i. The Verena Chick.
ii. My Adult Kid.
iii. Slightly.
iv. Izeta Maximoff.
v. Doesn't Look Like It.
vii. Thaddeus Ross.
viii. There's An Us?
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫, Infinity War
i. Vision.
ii. Wakanda.
iii. The Blip.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞, Endgame
i. Sylvina Maximoff.
ii. Mobius Strip.
iii. Infinity Stones.
iv. Asgard.
v. Natasha.
vi. Everybody Comes Home.
vii. The Amethyst Witch.
viii. Old Man.
ix. Mimicking.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱, WandaVision
i. Director Hayward.
ii. Mind Control.
iii. Halloween.
iv. Glitch.
v. The Scarlet Witch.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, Delicate
i. Paper Rings.
ii. Book Store.
iii. Birthday Party.
iv. The Beach.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, Multiverse Of Madness
i. America Chavez.
ii. The Sinister Strange Universe.
iii. Wundagore.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
i. New World Order.
ii. Reunion.

vi. Sherlock.

1K 37 8
By raekensluvrr

CHAPTER SIX.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— AFTER A FEW MOMENTS IZETA WALKED BACK INTO THE LIVING ROOM, ONLY TO SEE NATASHA AND MELINA HAVING A CONVERSATION.

Not wanting to intrude, she took a seat on the couch, though she could still hear everything perfectly, it was the thought that counted.

"I'm sorry, I already alerted the Red Room. They'll be here any minute." Melina said, making Izeta's head snap towards her.

She stood up when she heard an engine whirring, multiple engines whirring. She grit her teeth together in annoyance, before running towards where Yelena was staying, Natasha called out her name, which she ignored.

The redhead ran after her, before yanking her back. Natasha quickly told them what the plan was, making Izeta huff and say it would never work.

Natasha told her to just be herself, while the redhead and Melina would switch places. Something incredibly stupid. Natasha denied, saying it would work. Dreykov didn't want Izeta like he wanted Nat. He wanted the brunette on his team. So, Melina who was actually Natasha would take her to Dreykov, saying that she wanted to be a part of the Red Room and that the Avengers wasted her time. After Natasha explained one side of the plan, she told her she'd explain the rest later. Something with handing Dreykov over to the authorities.

So, Izeta did as told and let the Widows knock her out before taking her into their jet.

— WHEN IZETA AWOKE THEY ALREADY ARRIVED AT THE RED ROOM.

"Great." Melina said, before taking her inside. They passed room 09п, a room where Widows were training.

They came to a stop at the elevator, Melina pressed the button and waited for it to open up. An agent behind them.

The doors opened up, the duo silently walked inside, waiting for the doors to close again. They quickly reached their destination, making them step out of the elevator.

The two doors that belonged to Dreykov's office quickly opened. Melina went first, Izeta following.

"My God. Look at you." Dreykov chuckled, not noticing Izeta behind her yet.

                    "I have a surprise for you." Melina spoke up.

   "Suprise, mm?" Dreykov asked, standing up before stopping in his tracks.

"Dreykov." Izeta greeted, looking at the pictures of her that hung on the wall.

"Oh, my princess! What are you doing here? Have you finally joined our side?" Dreyov asked her, walking towards her and taking a stop right in front of the brunette.

"I have. The Avengers weren't giving me what I wanted nor needed." Izeta replied in a monotone voice. Making Dreykov smirk before kissing her forehead.

"Moya gordost'." He said before walking away.

"How was the family reunion?" Dreykov asked Melina.

"Oh, it was awful. They were clingy, and too emotional, and needy." Melina huffed, as Izeta glared at Dreykov's figure infront of her.

"Just like old times, huh?" He chuckled, making Melina hum.

"Yelena Belova. What's the deal with her? She was the only one affected, right?" The grey haired man questioned her, getting awfully close.

"As far as I know, yes." Melina answered, keeping eye-contact with Dreykov.

"These gasses and antidotes, it's a pain in my ass. It's a problem. You need to sort it." He fake chuckled, making Melina smirk.

"I have nine pigs that will require attenting to my absence." Melina said only to get cut off, "I don't give a shit about your pigs." He said, taking a hold of Melina and Izeta's shoulders before pushing them down in a chair.

He roughly took ahold of Melina's hair, "Cut her brain out . . Hmm? Identify the weakness." Dreykov whispered, as Izeta's eyes turned purple in anger, before washing away.

"What about Romanoff?" Melina asked about the redhead, who actually was Melina. It was all too confusing to explain.

"She's a traitor. She turned her back on her people. On her blood. She had nothing. I gave her home. I gave her love. Put that thing in her you do. You know, uh, chemicals. Turn her into one of your pigs. Can you imagine what I could do with an Avenger under my control?" Dreykov told her, and that's when Izeta that he knew that Melina wasn't actually Melina.

               "Wouldn't you like to speak to her first?" Melina questioned, her voice firm yet shaky.

      "When you look into the eyes of a child you have raised, no mask in the world can hide that." He whispered, about to touch Melina's cheek, only for her to take ahold of his hand before it could touch her skin. He pushed himself out of her hold, before pressing a button on Melina's head, as her face started to turn blue, he took off the mask. Revealing Natasha. "Welcome home. Both of you." He told them, making the duo quickly stand up. Izeta was not playing into her act anymore.

             The Taskmaster pointed their gun at them, only for Dreykov to put his hand up, signaling them to put the gun down, "Don't go breaking my new toys. Is this your plan?"

     "Our plan is to kill you." Izeta hummed, standing next to Natasha, "I'm alive, my love. I should've expected this from you, Izeta. Though, I am incredibly hurt by your actions, what do we do now?"

               "What was my mother's name?" Natasha's voice broke the silence, making Dreykov chuckle.

     "Ah . . Where we buried her, there was a tree . . Um . . A pink blossom. Beautiful. And there was a tombstone with her name engraved on it. What was her name? Ah. 'Uknown'." Dreykov mocked, making Izeta grimace when she saw the look on Natasha's face.

"You don't feel anything? You feel anything when I killed your daughter?" Natasha whispered to him.

   "Is this your haunted past? Really? Thank you, Natasha." Dreykov laughed at her, while he walked closer to Izeta.

                  That's when it clicked. She and Yelena were right, Dreyov's daughter never died. And, she was the Taskmaster.

       "You gave me my greatest weapon. But, you already knew that didn't you, Anastasya? Say hello." Dreykov told them, while the duo watched as the Taskmaster took off her mask. Revealing a brunette woman with burn marks on her face. Proof that she had survived the fire.

                     "When your bomb exploded, it nearly killed my Antonia. I had to put a chip in the back of her neck. In the back of her neck. Look at her. You find it difficult to look at her? I do. She . . She watches everything and she can do it. She's a perfect mimic. And she fights just like all of your friends." Dreykov hummed, circling around the two.

      "Can she hear me?" Natasha asked him, "What? You want to make her feel better? You want to tell her you're sorry? Well, you should've thought of that before you blew her face off." He told Natasha harshly.

             "But enough of all this bullshit. Go to work. I have rats in the basement. Go." Dreykov ordered his daughter, making her put the mask back on before leaving the office.

When his back was turned Natasha quickly took out her gun and pointed it at his face, "Well, that was a mistake."

"Was it?" He replied, making Izeta roll her eyes. This guy really hasn't changed.

"You just sent away the one thing that would stop me from killing you." Natasha voiced, "Try, then. Do it." He whispered, as Nat tried pulling the trigger. It was clear that she was struggling. She was grunting, and her hands were shaking, which meant Dreykov could believe that they didn't know about the power he had over them.

"Is the safety on?" He joked, as Izeta's eyebrows furrowed, "What did you do to her?" She asked, pretending like she had no idea, when she got no answer, Izeta started moving her hands, summoning her powers. She was about to go into his head, only for him to chuckle as Izeta strained. He fell right into their plan. Natasha and Izeta knew exactly what was going on, and if they wanted to actually hurt him, all they had to do was sever the nerves.

"Try your knife." He asked, taking ahold of Natasha's gun. The redhead lunged for him, only to stop right above his heart. Izeta took out her own gun, putting it right against his head, she let out a fake shaky breath when she couldn't pull the trigger. "You're in trouble." He whispered, as he made the duo drop their weapons.

"How are you controlling us?" Natasha let out, "I'm not controlling you two, Natasha. Well, not yet. But there is a pheromonal lock. Smelling my pheromones prevents both of you from committing any violence against me." He explained, before making Natasha think he was about to hit her, making the redhead flinch back.

"And, how did you do that to me? I only saw you twice in my whole life. I'm not a Widow, either." Izeta asked, pretending not to know.

"Unlike the others, I had to inject you with something. In your sleep." He said, and Izeta made it seem as if a shiver ran up her spine.

"I'm very upset with Melina. It's a shame I have to kill her." Dreykov hummed, taking a seat in his chair while watching Melina on his tablet.

"So, this was the big plan, huh? Melina was going to land the Red Room and hand me over to the authorities." Dreykov commented, leaning back into his chair.

"So, what now, you're gonna fold us into your pathetic little puppeteer act?" Natasha scoffed, making Dreykov stand up, "Pathetic, huh?"

"Yeah, what would you call it? Smart? What? Did you fool yourself into thinking you were a genius?" Izeta mocked, her eyes showing a tint of purple.

"When was the last time that you had a conversation with somebody that wasn't forced to talk to you?" Natasha continued, "Incredibly long ago, I bet." Izeta added.

"You two ran away to fight in the wrong war. The real war was fought here and in HYDRA, in the shadows." He whispered to them, leaning towards the duo.

"You didn't fight in the shadows. You hid in the dark." Natasha spat, leaning forward.

"Real power comes from undetectable influence." He said, "I think you need a lesson on what falls under the word real power, Dreykov." Izeta huffed, leaning over his desk.

"If no one's noticed, then why even do it? You're nothing." Natasha fueled, watching his face turn red.

"You've always been nothing. You have nothing." Izeta added, making him nod.

"There are 50 people on this planet . ." He trailed off, making Natasha laugh.

"Oh, stop it." She scoffed.

"Don't tell me to stop!" Dreykov yelled at the duo, making Izeta chuckle.

"If I don't tell you to stop, then how will you know when to shut up?" Natasha remarked, "Simple, he doesn't." Izeta stifled.

She watched as Dreykov stormed over to them, before punching Natasha in the face and kicking Izeta in the stomach, they both took a few steps back but quickly recovered.

"Come on. Think we can't take a punch?" Natasha chuckled, "We both know you can do better than that." Izeta edged on, only to receive two punches in the face, Natasha following.

"Really? I didn't even move an inch. A kid could punch better." Izeta scoffed.

"God, damn it, you're weak." Natasha mocked, "Incredibly weak." Izeta laughed, blowing a hair out of her face.

"Weak?" Dreykov questioned, "I bet it's easier to be tough in front of defenceless little girls, huh?" Natasha scoffed.

"I don't doubt it. I feel bad for anyone that has to come near him." Izeta spoke, only to receive a grunt from Dreykov.

"That's enough." He firmly said, before punching both of them to the ground, before kicking them.

"You two wouldn't be so glib if you had any notion of the scope of what I've built. I own this world. Me." He pointed at them, as the duo slowly started to get back up.

"Stop trying to impress us, honestly." Izeta tsked, putting one hand on her knee.

"I don't need to impress you. I don't need to impress anyone. These world leaders, these great men, they answer to me and my widows." Dreykov explained, while the duo watched as a red world map appeared, "Look at them. These girls were trash. They are thrown out into the street. I recycle the trash. And I give them purpose. I give them a life." He said, as the women walked closer to the screen, watching as multiple girls appeared.

"It's my network of widows that help me control the scales of power. One command, the oil and stock markets crumble. One command, and a quarter of the planet will starve. My widows can start and end wars. They can make and break kings." He continued, while the two watched as scenes passed of things exploding, and people crying for help.

"You control all of that from here?" The redhead asked, blinking rapidly.

"And with you two, Avenger under my control, a Witch under my control, I can finally come out of the shadows using the only natural resource that the world has too much of. Girls." Dreykov added, as Izeta's nose scrunched up in disgust at his words.

"All from that little console?" Natasha smiled, "Yeah."

"Oh, you find this amusing?" Dreykov asked Izeta, watching as she smiled, almost letting out a laugh. "Why are you two smiling?"

"Don't take it personal, but, uh . . Thank you for your cooperation." Natasha laughed, "I totally deserve an oscar for my amazing performance. But, uh . . you weren't quite strong enough, so . . We'll have to finish it ourself." Izeta mumbled, not soft enough for no one to hear.

"What are you going to do?" He chuckled, making Izeta smirk as both she and Natasha threw their head on his desk, making their nose bleed.

"Sever the nerve." Natasha spat, when he pressed his hand on the tablet, Izeta quickly punched him, making him fall off his chair and groan. They quickly made their way towards him.

"Not so talkative now, are you?" Natasha said, before kicking him in the face, making him fall to the ground again. "You took my childhood. You took my choices and tried to break me. But, you're never gonna do that to anybody ever again." She said, taking out her electroshock stick, as Izeta summoned her powers, circling a purple mist around her hands.

Before they could do anything, Izeta felt something attach to her waist, throwing her back, as the same happened to Natasha. Izeta groaned as she hit her head on the ground.

          "Nobody leaves this room until they're dead. Both of them. Make them suffer." Dreykov said, leaving the room in a hurry as the duo sat up.

     She took out her own electroshock stick, before standing up, "I don't wanna hurt you. You don't wanna hurt me." Natasha tried to convince them.

           "They definitely do." Izeta mumbled, before quickly leaning back, successfully avoiding a hit by an electroshock stick.

    She quickly spun around as three Widows came her way, hitting them in the face with her stick.

          One of them kicked her in the legs, making her fall to her knees. Izeta took ahold of the Widow's feet before throwing her legs up, her thighs landing on the girl's shoulders. Izeta lifted herself up, ready to clench her thighs together until she saw Nat's disapproving look, she rolled her eyes before hitting the Widow in the neck with the edge of her hand, making her fall unconscious. Izeta jumped off her shoulders before she could fall.

She did her signature kick when two Windows came at her. Jumping up and lifting one leg after the other. Izeta took ahold of the stick that was about to hit her and swung it around, making the Widow flip over. She knee'd one in the face before using her powers to throw another one out of the room.

Izeta looked behind her to see Natasha electrocuting most of the Widows with her bracelet. They nodded at eachother before they continued fighting.

Another group of Widows came at her, as they started choking the brunette. Izeta received a punch before getting thrown across the room. The same happening to Natasha, she sat up only to get knocked down again. Multiple times.

            Izete noticed Natasha getting beat up, freeing herself from the Widows holds. She let her arms free, making them all fly away due the large purple blast coming towards them. At the same time as something red exploded above them.

    The antidote. She looked towards the door to see Yelena standing there, breathing heavily. While, the Widows looked around, confused.

       Izeta and Yelena quickly ran towards Nat, helping her up. "You okay?" She asked, pressing a kiss to her temple. Natasha only groaned before patting her shoulder.

         "That looks like it hurts." Yelena commented, before ripping the dart out of her shoulder, making Natasha let out a yell of pain. "I'm sorry."

    "What do we do now?" A Widow asked, speaking in Finnish. "Get as far away from here as possible. You get to make your own choices now." Natasha told them, the Widows all nodding, until they heard multiple explosions.

             "Sranje." Izeta mumbled, in Sokovian.

    "We gotta get outta here." Natasha sighed, Izeta pulling a face at her words.

          "No shit, Sherlock." She mumbled, wiping the blood off her nose, Nat only ignored her comment.

"We need to find Dreykov. You coming?" Yelena asked them, Izeta nodded, "We're right behind you." She said, as Natasha used Dreykov's ring to log in, before she started transferring the data on a disk while Izeta grabbed ahold of Nat's nose before putting it back in place. Izeta doing the same to herself later.

She looked behind her when the explosions started coming closer, glass shattering around the room. Izeta let out a breath of relief when the data transfer completed, she quickly took the disk back before bending down and grabbing a left over vial of the antidote.

Natasha took ahold of Izeta's hand, before running out of the office, they ran past the fire when they couldn't get into the elevator. They let go of eachother's hands as Izeta used her power to break the glass. As it broke, they quickly jumped through.

Falling until they took a hold of a railing, only for it the fall down slightly. The brunette looked down to see everything exploding under her. She turned around before she started swinging, then jumping into an open area, Nat following.

The duo continued running, slamming into the walls as everything kept moving and breaking. They fell to the ground as the ground broke apart, making them fall down.

Izeta groaned as she lifted her head up, only to be faced with the Taskmaster.

this whole chapter was incredibly cringy anyways....this is my longest chapter yet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 24.4K 170
Y/N, a telepath with animals and fire user, harbours a terrible secret. She's been working with the Avengers for the last eight months, living off t...
4.1K 108 21
Y/N and James Barnes were dating before he went off to fight in the war. When James fell off the train Y/N thought her life was over. Then there wa...
450K 11K 42
"i've seen you somewhere." "maybe cause i was known as the winter soldier? "no, not because of that. i've seen you somewhere else w...
42.5K 1.5K 35
Sequel of Rumors of War, The Immortality War, and Winter's War. Book Four of Five. Set during Captain America: Civil War. .•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•. "I lo...