π’πŽπ”π‘ 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 πŠπˆπƒπ’...

By honeyandboundary

π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›, theodora wilde had pulled the last straw, resulting her to get a job in order to learn resp... More

SOUR PATCH KIDS
𝗔𝗖𝗧 π—’π—‘π—˜
001. new beginnings
002: meeting the toddler
003: mo danger, mo problems
004: the secret gets outs
005: captain man's not indestructible anymore?
006: the strange new kid
007: jasper danger
008: the alien space rock
009: birthday girl down
010: too much games
011: henry the man beast
012: the dangers vs invisible brad
013: i hate spoilers
014: lets make a steal
015: our last days on earth
016: how to make my date jealous 101
017: stuck with you
018: the elevator kiss
019:meet your idol
020: double trouble
021: henry's grounded
022: captain jerk
023: fake dating for a week
024: henry and his bad girl
025: the jealous girlfriend
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
001: good charlotte gone bad
002: henry and his girl trobules
003: is it chloe or bianca?
004: coach a basketball team?
005: finding poetry boy
006: do you get deja vu?
007: first kiss at montego's
008: jealously, jealously
009: stuck in jail with you
010: kiss and tell
011: henry and thea become indestructible
012: the side effects of being indestructible
013: you sent what to piper!!
014: bring on the supies
015: opposite universe
016: 6 feet underground
017: ox pox
018: goodbye thea
019: the danger and thunder
020: jasper knows. . .
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜
001: a fiΓ±ata full of death bugs
002: love muffins!
003: the scream machine
004: mouth candy and phone stealers
005: frittle flavors
006: ex sidekick
007: the dangers' new superpowers
008: the sneaker war
009: double date danger
010: love shuttle
011: space bunnies
012: gas or fail
013: junior anger management
014: geoffrey quits
015: green fingers
016: live and dangerous
017: frankini's devious livestream
018: deals with magic coins
019: careful what you wish for
020: overcoming bad wishes
021: ballons of doom
022: swellview's got talent
023: a cinderella tale
024: the aftermath of a dumb decision
025: long awaited confessions
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯
001: sick and wired
002: brawl in the hall
003: danger games
004: toon in for danger
005: unlucky jett
006: back to danger
007: defeating drex
008: secrets unravel
009: meet cute crush
010: valentine's chaos
011: budget cuts
012: diamonds are for heather
013: car trek
014: the toddler returns!
015: captain mankini
016: zach's first date
017: saturday night lies
018: henry's frittle problem
019: up the stairs
020: secret cupid
021: danger things
022: rubber duck
023: flabbergassed
𝗔𝗖𝗧 π—™π—œπ—©π—˜
001: henry's birthday
002: whistlin' suzie
003: thumbs war
004: thea's eighteen debut
005: cactus con
006: poor little rich girl
007: sad beautiful tragic
008: i hope you're happy
010: a new darkness
011: a new era
012: broken dangerous arm
013: trapped in a digital realm
014: knight danger
015: driving thea crazy
016: raise your voice
017: playing dr phil with the wildes
𝗔𝗖𝗧 π—¦π—œπ—«
001: the secret room
002: my dinner with bigfoot
003: highway to fame
004: the price of fame

009: a new evil

1.3K 57 39
By honeyandboundary

THAT NIGHT, Zachary gotten off the phone with Jett and headed downstairs to grab himself a cup of cold milk before heading off to bed.

         As the thirteen year old male climbed up the wooden floored staircase, he could faintly hear a familiar voice coming down the halls. Following the feminine sound, he peered through the white wooden door to find his sister, Thea Wilde sitting on her piano bench while talking to her phone that was set on top of the piano.

         "—I said that I was over my ex. I lied and I decided to write a song about him. Um, I just finished it and I want to show it to you. So, here it goes, it called Happier by the way."

          Zach stared at Thea in amazement and in wonder as Thea's melodious voice filled the room. Immediately, he set record on his phone to capture this fine moment.

          The youngest Wilde videoed the whole thing,  knowing that this song needed to be shared to the entire world. He's gonna be rich—well, he's already rich but much more richer!

           Thea removed her hands from the keys and grabbed her phone. "So, yeah. That was Happier. Call me tomorrow morning and tell me what you think."

            Quiet as a mouse, Zach left the threshold of the girl's bedroom and headed back into his. He then faced his camera towards him.

            "That's my sister, Thea Wilde," He spoke to the camera. "What you just heard is her latest original song, Happier. Did you cry because I did," He lightly sniffled as he was trying his hardest not to cry in front of the camera over how hurt his sister was. "Oh, this song is about her ex boyfriend, Henry Hart who ditched her for some New York chick name Babette Carano. Thanks a lot, Henry while you're chasing East Coast girls, my sister has been crying for weeks, eating only chocolate and forced me to watch 50 chick flick movies. But I'm not gonna lie, some of them are pretty good actually, my favorite is Clueless—" He then realized that he was getting off track. "Whatever. Put #thea deserves better in the comments and send this video to your friends."

     Zach happily sighed. He was helping Thea out to get back at her ex boyfriend who did her dirty.

      NEWS FLASH. Thea was not in fact happy when she woke up to millions of notifications from all her friends, classmates even some strangers that somehow got ahold of her number.

        After reading everyone's texts, Thea prayed that someone did not posted her song that was written about Henry and Babe's relationship.

           Opening Twitflash, Thea almost launched her phone across the room when someone important in her life tagged her.

            Taylor Swift.

         Taylor Alison Swift!

         One of the world's best selling musicians and Thea's number one idol, Taylor Swift tagged her in a twitflash tweet, announcing to the world how much she loved her song.

   As the girl was practically squealing in joy that her idol noticed her. This had to be the most greatest thing in her life! Until she realized that she never released a song.

      Also, why #theadeservesbetter was globally trending? Once she clicked onto the hashtag, the girl's face paled and let out a horrific scream.

      It wasn't long after Thea founded who committed this devious act only for her to chase Zach around the house with a baseball bat as he screamed for help.

          Luckily, Uncle Fizz arrived and prevented Thea from murdering her brother. 

          "She should be grateful that I even acknowledged her talent." Zach was discussing about posting Thea's song online despite not asking her permission.

         Ethan grabbed a carton of orange juice from the fridge and poured it into a glass cup. "Yeah, but she didn't ask you to post it. And that song sounded very emotional for her."

           "And the public loves that!" The thirteen year old argue, not seeing the big deal here. "Plus they also love drama so, in no time, Thea will have fans supporting her through her breakup."

         "Yeah and her so called fans are gonna harass Henry and his new girlfriend, Babe."

        Zach rolled his eyes. "Everyone knows not to date songwriters. They'll breakup with you just to write a song about you just to get famous."

          "I just think this is gonna end very badly. I mean, did Thea even talked to Henry yet?"

           "Ethan, stop being such a wenis! And be happy that we're going viral right now!"

           "Thea's going viral, not you."

     Uncle Fizz had been blasting Happier nonstop and was dancing to himself while he sang off key to the lyrics. "I hope you're happy but not like how you were with me!"

         Footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs, the three males turned their heads to see Thea entered the room. Noticing their stares, she sent them a puzzled look. "Hi?"

        Her Uncle grabbed her by the shoulders and gently shook her as if she was some doll. "I'm in love with your song, in love!" He declared.

          The girl gently removed his hands away from his shoulders. "I know, you told me thirty five times." She mentioned.

          "You're still mad at me?" Zach raised his brows with a smug look.

       "Oh, yes. I'm furious," She replied making the boy's features dropped. "But I'm still processing the fact that my song is going viral and it was just posted online last night."

           "All thanks to me."

        Geoffrey walked into the kitchen before lowering the volume from Uncle Fizz's phone.

           "Hey!" The man defensively shouted.

           Geoffrey sent Fizz a warning look, the man child took the cue and ran upstairs. The butler then looked at the three children. "Hey, kids. Uh, I know that your Dad's still in hiding so, we agree to give each other messages as soon as possible. And in the spirit of that, your father told me three days ago that he called your Mom last Tuesday."

         The kids all shared confused glances. Their parents haven't talked to each other ever since Atticus kicked Lisa out of the house after he founded out that she was cheating on him.

         Ethan furrowed his brows. "Mom and Dad were talking to each other on the phone?"

         "By choice?" Zach added.

         Thea crossed her arms. "They have cell  service in Incognito?" She wondered aloud, still thinking that 'incognito' was a country.

         "Yeah, and they had a long discussion and she even called the house line early this morning." Geoffrey informed them.

          "Maybe they might get back together." Ethan spoke in a suggestive tone and Thea sent him an incredulous look for even thinking that.

        Zach nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah. I hate Bryce. He's too perfect with his perfect teeth, his perfect hair and his perfect abs!"

        However, Thea wasn't on bored with the idea of her parents getting back together. Sure, one part of her wanted them to become a family again but another part of her got an ick every time she was reminded that her mother left her family for some Brazilian pilot.

           "Bryce's wears hair plugs, it's so obvious. Plus, I don't have anything to say to my Mom. She ditched us five months ago and that's all I need to know." Thea voiced.

          Geoffrey lightly frowned. "Miss Thea, I think you should cut your mother a break. She knows that she screwed up and wants to fix it."

          "I don't care. Zach and Ethan can hangout with her but as for me, I'm not going near her."

       Suddenly, the doorbell bursted opened and it revealed to be Lisa Wilde standing in the flesh.

       "And here I am!" She strutted inside the house and removed her Chanel sunglasses from her face. "Oh, I just love making an entrance!"

        "Mom, what are you doing here?!" Thea questioned in a sharp tone.

         Ethan lightly pushed Thea aside to go and greet his mother. "Hey, Mom!" He smiled.

           Lisa grinned. "My boys!" She gently pinched her eldest son's cheek and ruffled Zach's hair. "Geoffrey, may you be a deer and fetch my luggage from the car?"

            "Yes, m'am. I'm so glad that you're back." The butler spoke in sarcasm at the end of his sentence before leaving the home.

        Thea stepped forward, breaking up this short reunion. "Mom, why are you back?"

         Her mother turned to her. "It got rainy in Cabo so, I hopped on a plane." She answered.

         A short gasp left the girl's lips. "Wait, lemme guess. Rainy in Cabo is Spanish for 'my rich pilot boyfriend ran out of money'."

          Lisa rolled her eyes at her daughter being her snarky self. "Don't be silly, Theodora. I don't know any Spanish except for 'gracias' and 'sí'. I came back here cause I missed you guys."

        "Well, I don't miss you." Thea turned around and stomped upstairs to her room.

    Zach released a short sigh. "And there goes the stomp and cry. . ." He pointed out. A moment passed before loud cries belonging to the girl could be heard from upstairs.

Sitting on the edge of her bed with her arms crossed over her chest and glaring at her pink painted walls, it was evident that Thea Wilde was furious. She doesn't want her mother to move back in with them not after what she did.

The fact that she's only moving back in with them was solely because Bryce dumped her as he wanted the travel the world 'solo'. Thats the problem with men, you cannot trust them.

Thea snapped out of her thoughts when she
heard her Whizz watch beeped. She flipped off the cap to answer to a hologram Charlotte. "Hi."

Jasper rushed over with a relieved expression. "Thea, thank God! You answered! We've been worried sick!" He spoke.

She clinched her brows. "Did someone died?"

"They might be!"

"Huh?"

"Jasper, get outta here!" Charlotte snapped and shoved the Dunlop boy out of the frame. The dark haired girl rolled her eyes. "You gotta come to work, it's an emergency."

"I'm not working, I'm on a break." Thea reminded. Ray had informed the gang that the Wilde girl was currently not working due to her family issues and will return when she's ready.

She is not ready.

"Well, get off the break! You and Henry need to head down to the Honey Factory to help Ray to take down the Beekeeper to save the CEO of Twitflash!"

Thea held a false smile. "Oh, really?" She let out a light chuckle before her features morphed into a deadpanned look. "I'm not doing that."

"C'mon, Thea. You can't avoid Henry forever."

"Sure, I can. I've even changed my whole hallway route to avoid seeing him. For example, if I turn to the right and wait for exactly three minutes and two minutes for him to pass by my locker—"

But Charlotte interrupted her. "Thea, I know that you and Henry aren't exactly on the greatest of terms right now but can you please just go to the Honey Factory for Ray's sake?"

"Can't you just get Henry to do it?"

"You're impossible." Before Thea could even say anything, Charlotte hung up on her.

Thea's jaw dropped and incredulously stared at her Whiz Watch. "Rude!"

Meanwhile, Uncle Fizz roamed the halls, taking in the beauty of the lovely mansion that he lived in for the past two months and trying his best not to shed a tear.

Since Lisa returned and announced that she was going to take care of the children, there was no point of Uncle Fizz living with them. He's really gonna miss the vacuum cleaner, the master bedroom that he slept in and ordering Geoffrey to do certain tasks around the house.

Oh, yeah! And he's gonna miss the kids!

His brown eyes shifted to a huge Taylor Swift poster that was stuck onto a bedroom door. Admittedly, he was never a fan of the singer and disliked her songs but knowing, how much Thea was a Swiftie, he would never say that aloud.

He lightly knocked on the door before entering inside to see Thea curling the ends of her brown locks with her purple curling iron.

"Whazzup?" He grinned.

Thea lightly smiled. "Hey." She placed her curling iron down on her vanity. At first, the girl despised her Uncle as she founded him to be the most annoying person that ever walked on Earth. She thought Ray was earned that spot but really, it was Fizz Wilde. Until when she diminished her cold shell and gotten to know the man, he wasn't that bad. Sure, he had a few loose screws but wasn't all that bad.

The Wilde girl had this habit that she believed everyone on this Earth was out to get her. But hey, one couldn't really blame her after her last experiences, it made sense on how she was so haughty and rude to everyone.

"I just wanted to say goodbye. Your mother already packed my suitcases for me." He told.

Thea rolled her eyes. "That's my Mom. She likes to take control of everything around her."

Uncle Fizz lightly chucked. "Yeah. But hey, I think it's a good thing for your mother to move back in with you. I've noticed that you don't really have any female adult figures in her life."

"That's not my fault."

"Nobody said that it was!" The man raised his hands up in surrender in a defensive stance. "But I still think it's good for you to spend some time with your mother. You don't know how long we have left living on this Earth."

Thea slowly nodded. "Right. . .uh, so, where are you going? Are you gonna storm into your ex girlfriend's home and beg for her back?"

He shook his head. "Nah. She filed a restraining order against me. I'm moving to an apartment almost outside town," He informed before catching a saddened looked from his niece. He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, Thea. You can come and visit me at anytime you want."

She weakly smiled. "Okay." Then the pair shared a brief hug for a few seconds. Uncle Fizz was the first to release from the contact to grab his suitcase before waving goodbye to Thea.

She waved back. The girl was gonna miss having Uncle Fizz and his weirdness around.

  AFTER THINKING IT OVER, Thea will admit that she kinda acted like a jerk towards Charlotte. So, the girl was walking down the sidewalk of her neighborhood to head to the Honey Factory to go and join Ray.

The girl didn't make it very far before a motorcycle drove up beside her, she didn't look at it, knowing fully well that it was probably some weird poser boy asking her for a ride.

"What's a pretty girl like you walking all alone?" A familiar voice called from the motorcycle. She halted in her tracks to stare at the driver who had covered his face with a helmet. The unknown person then removed his helmet to reveal that it was just Rocky.

Thea was relieved. "I thought you were some poser whose Daddy just bought him a new bike."

Rocky pulled a look. "I don't think their fathers would trust their kids with this."

    The brunette sent him an intrigued look. "What are you doing here?" She inquired, knowing that he wasn't from this side of town.

"I came here to see my favorite Swellviewan girl."

       Thea raised a brow. "You know other girls. . ." Catching the male began to panic, her features broke out into a smile. "Such a shame. I thought that I would be your favorite girl."

         "You know what I mean."

  The Wilde girl hummed and playfully rolled her eyes. Then she realized that Rocky was in her neighborhood where all the rich lived despite never giving him her number or address. "How'd you find me?"

"Well, doing some research on you, your parents are Mr and Mrs Wilde and this is the only area where all the rich people live in this town," He explained. "I came here to congratulate you on your song. But also came here to remind you that you didn't even bother to give me credit for pushing you to write a song."

  Thea lightly shook her head. "Don't worry when I win my first music award, I'll give you a shoutout." She jokingly said. Then the pair stood in awkward silence which made Thea wanted to get outta there. "Well, I gotta—"

  Rocky interrupted. "Hey, you busy right now?"

"Like right now?" She asked to clarify and the London male shortly nodded. "Why?"

The boy momentarily pondered on a thought before awkwardly shifting in his stance. "You wanna come and hang out at my place?"

   Thea hardly knew the guy. She met him a couple days ago and didn't felt comfortable following him over to his house. "That's kinda bold. . ." She began to trail off.

  Rocky lightly laughed. "Not like that! Thea, since you're the music genius, I want you to come and watch me and my band play. I already told them that we're friends and I'll look like an idiot if I show up without you."

She sighed. "Fine. Why not?" She shrugged her shoulders. Rocky triumphantly smiled and patted his hand on the seat of his bike. The girl hopped onto the seat, sitting behind the boy and wrapped her arms around his waist before he drove down the main road.

      Arriving to Rocky's place, Thea shouldn't be surprised at the state of it. Four dudes sharing a home together, it wasn't pretty.

     It smelt like BO and unfinished takeout food was scattered around the place. Thea had to spent the first twenty minutes, ordering all of them to wash the dishes, takeout the trash and she, herself had to spray the room with her vanilla scented perfume.

    Thea sat in a beach chair as she watched the band, Street Kids played  their music in their garage. They had four members—Paul played the drums, John was the lead vocalist, Wally was the guitarist and Rocky the bassist.

        Admittedly, they were all good looking which would drive the fans crazy but the problem was, they all couldn't play an instrument or sing on the right key for their life. Especially Rocky, he kept strumming his bass once every ten seconds then briefly checking on his hair.

       John let out a bloody scream to the end of the song which frightened Thea but she still held her composure. Once the song that John sang was finished—he randomly kicked his mic stand making it fall onto the floor.

        "What you think?" John asked the girl.

     Thea didn't know what to say. She fiddled with the ends of her curled hair. "It was. . .something." She responded.

   Paul tossed his drumsticks onto the floor before covering his hands with his face. "We suck!"

   Wally scoffed. "It's not my fault. It's pretty boy over there!" He accusingly pointed his finger at Rocky who stood near Paul. "He's more worried about looking good than playing the bass!"

          Rocky rolled his eyes. "Shut up!" He then  walked over to the cracked mirror that hung on the wall. He began to fix his spiky hair. "Why, is my hair not sticking up!"

       "Just focus on playing the bass. Unless you want to make us look like idiots out there!" Wally approached bassist to give him a harsh shove.

          The punk male spun around. "Alright, you will not push me again!" He warned.

         "Are you seriously trying to act tough," John took Wally's side in this argument. "You have three shelves in your room dedicated to your  hair products!"

        Rocky rolled up his sleeves. "Outside. Now!" He demanded and pointed to the front yard.

     "Get outta here. You're only acting tough cause you brought your crush here!" Wally sent a short nod at Thea's direction.'The brunette pulled a look, wondering how she got dragged into this.

      Then the four bandmates began to loudly argue with one another until Thea decided to step in before things escalated further. "HEY!" She shouted and they all stopped yelling. She clasped her hands together. "You guys all suck."

                                "Hey!"
                                "Rude!"
                                "Brutal!"
                               "I hate Americans!" 

       John stepped forward. "Rocky, over here told us that you're the best musician you know. And after hearing your song, Happier, it's alright."

         Thea raised her brows. "It's alright?"

        "It's awesome!" Paul admitted and the rest of the boys agreed with his statement. Thea's features morphed into a satisfied look.

     Wally pushed back his block locks. "So, clearly, you know a little something about music."

        "Well, I do write my own music and I know how to play every single instrument except for  the triangle," The girl bragged as if it wasn't such a big deal. Then an idea came to mind. "When is your first gig?" She then asked the guys.

         "Uh, next Saturday." Paul responded.

        She smiled. "Perfect. I'll write you a song and help you sound ten times better before your first next big gig." She generously offered.

        The Streets Kids immediately agreed and thanked their new friend for helping them out.

        Thea looked at her watch to see that she should probably get going to the Honey Factory so, she exchanged goodbyes with the guys before exiting out of the garage.

   Just before she was about to leave the property, she heard Rocky called her name causing for her to turn around and face him. "Yeah?" She said.

  Rocky approached the girl. He shoved his hands inside the pockets in his jacket. "Uh, thanks for coming out here and listening to my band."

       "It's no problem. So, uh, you talked about me to your band?" Amusement lingered in her tone.

        The boy winced, clearly mortified. "Yeah, they're liars—pathological liars."

         "Man, you don't have a crush on me?" She continued to tease the older boy.

       Rocky took a step forward. "What about you, do you have a crush on me?" He quizzed, his voice being barely above a whisper.

        "Rocky, you met me three days ago."

   But that didn't seemed to faze him. He gave her a one sided shrug. "So. Don't I look trustworthy?"

           Thea stared at the boy. She just met him less than a week ago and he was already indirectly asking her if she was interested in him. She reached her hand inside the pocket of her hot pink sweatpants to retrieve her phone. The girl then handed it over to the British boy.

       Rocky bit the bottom of his lip to prevent him from smiling when he entered in his number before handing back the phone to the girl. "Call me, yeah?"

        "We'll see."

       Suddenly, their moment came to an end when Jasper came running towards them and Henry slowly trailing behind him. The Dunlop placed his hands on his knees as he let out tired panted breaths.

        "Thea—we. . .found. . .you!"

     Thea helped Jasper up. "Hey guys, what's up?"

      Jasper cleared his throat. "You and Henry are needed at work. Didn't Char called you?"

       The girl nodded. "Yeah. I was actually gonna head over there right now but I got carried away." She jutted her thumb behind the garage.

         Rocky took the liberty to extend his hand out to shake his with Jasper's. "Sup."

          The Dunlop boy grinned. "Hey. Uh—I love your spiky hair." He complimented.

          "Thanks."

          Henry gave the British kid an unimpressed look. "Uh, who are you?" He inquired.

         Thea blinked, almost forgetting to introduce Rocky to the others. "Rocky meet Jasper and Henry. Henry and Jasper, meet Rocky.

     "Lemme guess one of them is your boyfriend?" Rocky asked, glancing between the two boys.

        Jasper shook his head. "No! No!" He quickly said and Thea pulled a look, a bit offended that he denied that so fast. "I'm just her friend. Henry's her ex boyfriend." He informed. His two friends sent him a deadpanned look.

          Rocky had an amused look. "So, you're the famous ex boyfriend, huh? Thea had mentioned so much about you."

      "Wish, I could say the same thing about you, dude." Henry replied in a bitter tone.

         "We met last night. Have fun with your friends, Tee. Call me, alright?" Rocky sent her a wink at her direction which she playfully rolled her eyes in response as she watched him returned back to his friends.

      Jasper snapped his finger in front of her face. "We don't have time, let's go!" He grabbed Thea by the hand and dragged her outta there.

         JASPER INFORMED them that Ray had been kidnapped and is held hostage in the Honey Factory. With that, the Dangers transformed into their aliases to go save their boss despite not wanting to be around each other right now. 

      Heading down the abandoned building, Kid Danger was trailing after Danger Girl until he quickened his pace to walk beside her. "So, how was the Mexico?" He broke the silence.

          "Fine."

          "Anything interesting?"

           "Nope," She responded and took a brief glance towards him before stopping in her tracks to face him fully. "How about you?"

           "What about me?"

           "Anything interesting happened. Especially in the past three weeks?"

         Kid Danger shook his head. "Nope."

      Danger Girl's brows slightly raised with a light amusing yet snarky lingering in her tone. "So, nothing interesting happened when I was gone?"

     He pondered for a moment. "Uh, Jasper got his head stuck in the Auto Snacker. He started crying, Charlotte and Ray were yelling at him like crazy but we managed to get him out."

         "I don't care about Jasper and his freakishly large head."

           "Then what do you wanna talk about?"

            She rolled her eyes. "Just forget it."

         Before she could continue her path, he spoke up once again. "Wanna talk about Babe?"

           "Babe. As in the same girl that runs that gaming company?"

              "Yeah."

          She hummed. "Oh, I'm just making sure cause it's not everyday when you come across a girl's name is Babe. Babe. . .interesting."

         "Her name is Barbara. But she prefers to be called 'Babe' but then again, you like to call her 'Babette' for some weird reason," He explained and he noticed the girl in front of him had a slight frown. "Are you upset about something?" He narrowed his eyes. 

        "Who said I'm upset?" She said, taken back.

        "I mean, me and Babe. It quite didn't bring a smile to your face when I mentioned her."

        "No. I'm just really thankful that Jasper didn't got himself suffocated in the Auto Snacker," Kid Danger rolled his eyes when he heard the sarcasm flowing out of her mouth. "I couldn't care less about you and Babe. Plus I know what you're trying to do." She added.

         "What are you harping on about?" He lightly groaned as he threw his head back.

    "You don't have to bring her up every time I see you, y'know." 

           "What gives you the wild idea—no pun intended—that I'm with Babe for the sheer pleasure of annoying you?" He fired back.

          "I didn't say that," She sent him a sharp look. "I don't think you would stoop that low and besides, you being in my presence already annoys me. I'm actually happy for you two. Cute couple."

        "That doesn't sound genuine." He grumbled.

  Danger Girl turned on her heel. "Babe's a real catch. . .and release." She mumbled the last part which didn't go unnoticed by him.

   Kid Danger pulled a look. "Harsh, I thought you guys were friends?" He inquired.

"Well, I'm not friends with girls who openly flirted with my boyfriend at the time right in front of my face and a year later, went on a date with him."

             "The date was like three weeks sago."

  "Do you want me to make an anniversary dinner for you and Babe?" She blinked and the boy let out another irritated sigh. "Yeah. So, seeing you come back here after hearing that you went on a date with Babe kinda threw me off a little."

        Getting tired of hearing her complaints, he cut her sentence off. "I'm sorry, but you were the one who took a break from working and went ghost mode on all of us!" He spitefully said.

            "And your point?"

            "I'm just doing what you told me to," He simply said with a shrug. "Live my life."

          Ouch, that stung quite a lot. She assumed that Henry got the idea that she ended things with him with that tactic as way to let him do easy. "No, I didn't mean it like that. . ." She tried to word her emotions but she couldn't.

          "Like what, Thea?" He sounded more desperate than annoyed. "You're the one who dumped me on Prom night, quit your job, went ghost mode and then wrote a song which is going viral on the internet now."

        I wanted to protect you. She bit her tongue. Whatever, it's too late. Henry was with Babe and Thea had her music, she shouldn't be the one getting mad over this when she was the one who literally told him to date other people. 

        Falling in love was never in her plan. She sent him a false smile. "Have fun with Babe. I wish you two the best."

  "Good. I hope you have fun with your new friend, Rocky and going viral on your new song!" He matched his ex girlfriend's energy.

            "Couldn't be any happier."

        Kid Danger nodded. "Are you being genuine cause you say that you are then next thing you know, you will write a song about it saying the complete opposite." He retorted.

          Danger Girl ignored his comment. "How about we go and find Ray instead, yeah?"

          He teared his gaze from the girl and began to stare at the building, trying to find a cool entrance to break in. "Follow me." He told and went over to climb on a fixed metal ladder.

          Danger Girl followed his orders and the Dangers continued to climb until they reached the top of the tall building. Carefully, the young girl held her breath as she walked onto the tiled roof to find Kid Danger standing in front of a glass shaft window.

          He pointed at the window. "We can jump through there. You know, for a sick entrance."

         The girl sighed before bending down to fully push the window open. She peeked her head inside to see Captain Man was held as a hostage. She looked away and motioned for her ex co worker to go inside first. "Go."

      He pulled a look. "Why do I have to go first?"

        "Because it's your idea, genius." She gritted through her teeth.

Kid Danger let out a huff  and jumped through the window and Danger Girl followed after him. Letting out screams as they free fell, the pair both ended up landing on top of some random dude.

   Captain Man beamed in joy. "Kids, I literally just said you're about to show up! Danger Girl, you came back!" He was happy that the trio had finally reunited once again.

     The female sidekick stood up from the ground and smoothed down her jumpsuit.  "Yeah—"

       Kid Danger interrupted her. "Originally she didn't want to come but we forced her."

          She ignored him. "It was last minute. We just literally rolled up here, saw the roof, found a shaft and just dropped right on here."

          "Nice!" Her boss praised.

       Kid Danger looked down at a man who was struggling to get up. "So, who we land on good guy, bad guy, who are we talking here?"

    "Bad guy, we're talking here," Captain Man replied. "Rick Twitler. Tried to steal my power."

Kid Danger disappointedly shook his head. "Not cool, Rick Twitler," Then Danger Girl shot Rick with her laser which made the man scream out in pain. "Wait, I thought he was a hostage?"

                              "Fake."
                "What happened to Beekeeper?"
                            "Lasered."
              "Why are you squatting like that?"
                            "Trapped."
                            "Zoinks."

"So wait, why would this dude kidnap himself and then try to steal your superpower?"

      "I don't know, I wasn't listening." Captain Man casually said earning a look of disbelief from Rick Twitler.

         Danger Girl rolled her eyes and looked over at Rick Twitler. "Can you explain to us what's going on so that we can go home?" She begged.

       "I was going to take your superpower and put it in this!" Rick snatched off the tarp to reveal a machine that had bubbling noises.

"A lava lamp?" Kid Danger unsurely said.

       "No. It's a computer virus," He gently pushed the machine towards them. "A living organic computer virus. Nasty stuff, it's going to infect every computer, every laptop and every phone on Earth. I'm gonna destroy the internet. Forever."

             "You monster!" Danger Girl screamed.

         Kid Danger shook his head, "Not cool, Rick Twitler." He stared at the man in such disbelief.

           In unison, the Dangers zapped the CEO with their zappers making him fall onto the hard floor again.

           "I have a question." Captain Man spoke up.
           "Captain Man." Kid Danger pointed at him.
                        "You invented Twistflash."
                "That is not a question but continue."
           "Why do you want to destroy the internet?"
                            "That is a question."

        "Because the internet ruined everything. It's partially my fault," He admitted. "Everyone just stares at their phones all day now, scrolling through Twistflash. It's terrible."

           Danger Girl placed her hand on her chest. "Well, I personally love your app." She told.

           Kid Danger looked over at her. "Yeah, I bet you do. You love reading comments about everyone praising you about something so little."

          "Taylor Swift praised me." She sent him a mockingly smile.

         "Taylor Swift praises everyone," He laughed, satisfied that he caught the hurt look written on her face. Then Kid Danger shifted his attention back onto Rick Twitler. "But, dude. Memes."

      "Memes are hilarious." Captain Man agreed.

        The trio was talking about memes that until Rick interrupted them. "I don't care about memes!" They all went quiet. "That's why I was going to create an indestructible computer virus with super fast reflex, intangibility and unleash it on the world and destroy the internet forever."

          "Not cool, Twitler." Kid Danger shook his head and Danger Girl zapped the villain once again which made him fall to the floor. The young girl giggled and quietly clapped for herself.

      "Alright, kids. Get me out of this thing. My glutes are barking!" The superhero demanded.

         They walked over to the machine that their boss was trapped in. However, they struggled to free him until they noticed that there no OFF button.

        Captain Man suggested to zap all the buttons  even though Rick advised them not to. Before Danger Girl could interject her concerns, he already zapped the machine causing the parts to collapse right onto the local superhero.

         "Kid, you've made it worse!"

       "I told you not to do that." Rick chimed in.

       Danger Girl sarcastically smiled. "Yeah. But he never listens to anyone expect himself."

     Kid Danger loudly scoffed. "Look who's talking. All you do is jump to conclusions. . ." He caught the girl looking away from him acting as if he doesn't exist. "Hello! I'm talking to you!"

       Rick stared at the Dangers' tense interaction. He didn't even bothered to find the amused look on his face. "Aw, are the Dangers having Trouble In Paradise?" He teased the young adults.

            "SHUT UP, RICK TWITLER!" They both harshly snapped and began walking towards him.

   He held his hand out, preventing them from taking a step closer to him. "Let me explain something to you. I planned to steal all three of your superpowers."

                                        "Yeah?"
                                       "We know."

      "So, I built three traps. . ."

       Danger Girl glanced around the room but she  didn't see anything. "I don't see —" Rick pressed a button from his remote and the two traps emerged from the floor that the two sidekicks were now stuck in. "Oh. Now I see it."

      "Not cool, Rick Twitler." Kid Danger gritted through his teeth.

         As Captain Man was struggling to get out the trap that was on top of him, Rick connected two plugs from his machine to the sockets of the traps that the sidekicks were  stuck in. "Dangers, say goodbye to your superpowers." Rick told.

                         "No!" Kid Danger shouted.
                          "Rick shrugged. "Okay.

            "Hey, hey, hey—" Danger Girl started her sentence but it was too late. Rick pressed a button which made a green gas flowed inside their mouths to absorb all their powers into the machine. In the corner of her eye, the girl notice a bee buzzing in her and Kid Danger's faces until the insect flew away when it made contact with the toxic gas.

        A few moments later, the tanks were now full and Rick Twitler released them. The exhausted sidekicks dropped to the floor. "See you in the dark ages." Rick waved them goodbye before he exited out of the room with the two filled tanks.

       "Kids. Are your super fast reflexes and your tangibility are gone?" Captain Man panicked.

             "I feel useless." Danger Girl said.
              "I don't know." Kid Danger said.

          Captain Man grabbed a bolt that was next to him. "Catch!" He threw it at the male sidekick but it just ended up hitting him on the head.

             "OW!"

           "Yeah, they're gone."

authors note,
thanks for reading!
you guys are the best xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 442 11
Some much needed protective Ray moments that weren't in the show. Lots of Henry whump and Dad!Ray. Also, Ray is a bit more responsible and less sel...
298K 6.3K 37
finn texts the wrong number to a girl who will change his life finn wolfhard x fem!oc stranger things/it
291K 6.9K 46
"Sometimes letting go is better than holding on." If fighting crime was her totally normal after school job, why did Emily seem to have so much troub...
45.4K 784 14
Audrey Manchester never expected her life to have adventures everyday. One day it could be fighting crime or the next it could be obsessing over her...