if i fell for you | Jack Mani...

By nocturnalwriter22

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。 IN WHICH they both try to figure out their feelings despite living... More

characters
disclaimer + playlist
prologue
1. sisterboo
2. burger place
3. meeting people
4. borth
5. return
6. just you
7. number
8. stay
9. bonfire
10. breakfast disaster
11. around town
12. halloween
13. sly
14. advice
15. a date
16. thanksgiving
17. sneaky
18. lost
19. plans
20. heartfelt
21. bracelet
22. interactions
23. windows
24. social media
25. suspicions
26. cover
27. denial
28. labels
29. tubbo moment
30. brother talk
31. US trip
epilogue
the end.

32. blessing

668 8 2
By nocturnalwriter22

 ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

TWITTER!

rae // raenning

seriously @ranaltboo you have to stop this

1k replies 1.9k retweets 5k likes

|

Ranbalt // ranaltboo

How can you say that to this cute mob?

|

rae // raenning

if you're room was being swarmed by these minecraft decor then you would say this too

|

Ranbalt // ranaltboo

That's unfair you once filled my room with among us plushies

|

rae // raenning

deserved.

|

Usern100

OKAY WAIT HOLD UP

|

Usern15

is this them finally announcing they're siblings?!

|

Usern187

RAE IS SISTERBOO AKSHDLENDFNEL

|

Usern15

YES YES YES

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Ranbalt // ranaltboo

I was always taller than you @raenning

690 replies 1.7k retweets 34.9k likes

|

rae // raenning

yeah yeah whatever

usern187

OMG RAE IS SISTERBOO!

|

Usern109

Confirm it please before we clown @ranaltboo @raenning

Liked by @ranaltboo and @raenning

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

After the announcement on Twitter about Raenna and Ranboo being siblings, Jack found himself accompanying the younger Michaels to get some smores stuff for their bonfire.

It seemed to have been a tradition for the friends to have a bonfire and make smores whenever they visit America.

Despite Tommy's bit about the country, he did enjoy spending time with his friends.

As much as Raenna wanted to join her brother and boyfriend (who no one knew about yet), Sienna and Dream wanted to talk to her.

So there Jack and Ranboo were, pushing a cart and walking to the sweets area. They were chatting about random things like how successful TubNet's launching was or Lovejoy's new EP or the new lore script they had.

It was a normal conversation until Ranboo brought something the teen have been wanting to talk about for sometime now.

"You know, Raenna told me about feelings..." Ranboo trailed making Jack pause a bit but merely nodded as the teen placed multiple packs of graham crackers on the cart.

Ranboo looked at Jack and raised an eyebrow, "Do you like feel the same?" he asked.

Jack gulped and cleared his throat but nodded. This made Ranboo nod and they continued walking through the shop, "Alright..." he trailed.

The conversation was making Jack sweat. Him and Raenna have been talking about telling him and their friends soon but it seems as though he needs to tell Ranboo now.

Jack wants to tell Ranboo himself, ask for his blessing (not like he would break up with Raenna if he said no but more on for the formality of it all.

"So have you made a move on her?" Ranboo asked making Jack stop. The teen looked at him and smiled, "Did I say something?"

"I- Ranboo." Jack said with an apologetic look. Ranboo hummed and Jack sighed, "I'm sorry we didn't tell you." He said.

Ranboo nodded and shrugged, "Eh. You make her happy so I'm happy." He said and started to walk away. This left Jack speechless.

"Wait! Ranboo..." Jack muttered. "Yeah?" Ranboo asked looking back at him. "You're okay with it?"

The teen stared at him and chuckled, he shook his head and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Believe it or not, I don't see a problem with this at all." He said.

Jack let out a breath and Ranboo laughed, "And honestly if I wasn't okay with it I would have kicked you in the balls already." He said before walking to the chocolate aisle.

"WAIT WHAT?!"

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

INSTAGRAM!

rae // raenpours

thanks funny man.

2.3k likes 109 comments

jackmanifold you're welcome :D

-> raenpours who said it was you???

-> tommyinnit yeah jack clearly it's me

-> raenpours no.

-> tommyinnit what the fuck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 1.5K 73
[COMPLETED] streamer preferences part 2 includes: tommyinnit, tubbo, quackity, nihachu, jack manifold, ranboo, & technoblade. ...
62K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
156K 3.5K 46
IN WHICH two people surrounded by mutual friends find themselves being brought together by what some people call faith and an uncontrollable surge of...
125K 3.8K 50
IN WHICH two exes find themselves back in each other's life the same way they had met the first time, through a discord call. OR IN WHICH dreamwastak...